Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:23 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Alright, I have found Carmine innocent last night.

If she is the godfather, we're in bad shape. Otherwise, the game is won.

Tam is definitely innocent, as claimed and undisputed doctor, in addition to my investigation result.

Most likely IMHO, the last scum is Nanook, in spite of being instrumental in the lynching of Fushbulb.

I'm not fully certain about Narninian, but that can be checked.

I suggest we lynch Nanook. IF he is scum, game over. If not, Narninian blocks me and Tam protects me. The remaning scum will have to kill Tam. Should I get an investigation result, Narninian is not a role blocker, hence scum (even if she is a godfather). If I do not get an investigation result, Narninian is cleared, and the two of us lynch godfather Carmine.

Am I missing something?
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:24 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Scratch that "If she is the godfather, we're in bad shape. Otherwise, the game is won. " part.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:11 pm

Post by Carmine »

Assuming that Dragon Phoenix is who he says he is (and innocent), I'm not a godfather and Tam is the doctor... then I think DP's plan is the best one. Nanook's claim of backup doc is the shakiest out of what we've got.

So, we lynch Nanook. If it's not immediately game over, Narninian blocks DP and Tam protects DP, giving DP the chance to be able to verify Narninian's claim. If we get that far, the only thing I can think of is that it'd be Tam as some kind of godfather that knew there was no doctor (or a more obvious assumption: that I must be a godfather (which I'm not :)).

Vote: NanookTheWolf
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:24 am

Post by Tam »

Sounds reasonable to me.

You slipped up, i think, in saying that mikehart was the GF, and I think you knew that only because you were talking with him at night. (my natural assumption was that it was Dr. Scott, out of the two down. not sure why, i guess cause Brad is a wuss) :P

Vote nanookthewolf

If we're wrong, I'm toast, most likely, but we still win. :)

Oddly enough, I was thinking it made no sense for Narninian to forget that she was Columbia, but if you think about it, it makes more sense for her power. As opposed to just a normal party-goer, she's *The* Dancer chick....
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:26 am

Post by Carmine »

Tam wrote:Oddly enough, I was thinking it made no sense for Narninian to forget that she was Columbia, but if you think about it, it makes more sense for her power. As opposed to just a normal party-goer, she's *The* Dancer chick....
The fact that she's Columbia makes more sense with the role ability, but I still think it's really weird that he forgot who he was.
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:27 am

Post by Carmine »

Hm, gender switching mid-post! How strangely appropriate. :P
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:32 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Alright,
vote Nanookthewolf
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:16 am

Post by Narninian »

eh, no need for it - but might as well...

VOTE: Nanookthewolf

If carmine is the godfather then we will still win - (unless we are both scum then its over). I will block DP (proving my innocence) Carmine will have to kill me or tam (DP is protected) - you will know we're both innocent you will just lynch Carmine tommorow.

If I am scum, you'll find out that I'm not a roleblocker, and whoever I kill -(cant be DP) - lynch me tommorow... good plan DP.
The extra in is for /in
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:35 am

Post by Carmine »

Only potential problem is if Narninian's a mafia role-blocker and we get no kill, I guess (i.e. he would give up the opportunity to kill in order to frame me). I hope this lynch wins the game!
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:24 am

Post by Tam »

DP, may I suggest that you check out Narninian tonight? It's just occurred to me that if you attempt to check on Narn., and I protect you, and he 'blocks' you, then if he is scum, he won't really block, but still can't kill you. :) Therefore, even if he is scum, you'll know it and still live. (Unless he's the GF, which I doubt if Nanook is scum, as he apparently remembers that mikehart was the GF.

Errr, not sure if that actually did make sense, but...bah, long day and off to the movies!

See yall in the mornin'. (Well, probably not me, but you never know.)

AARRRGH, longer day than i thought....just realised there really isn't anyone else to investigate, is there? :shock:

(I trust that you'll take my advice then.) :D
Tam
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:13 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Tam wrote:just realised there really isn't anyone else to investigate, is there?
:mrgreen:
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:24 pm

Post by jeep »

Well, I was going to write a nice death scene, but it's 3:30 and I've just finished a 20 hour work day. Bleh. so I'm just going to end the day and move on.

Congratulations town on lynching...

NanookTheWolf, Riff Raff, Mafia Godfather.

The remaining living players are:
Tam- Meatloaf (yep, and not an error) the doctor
Carmine- Random Transylvanian
Dragon Phoenix- Rocky the cop
Narninian- Columbia the role blocker.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:31 pm

Post by jeep »

Here is the setup (see the end for my screwup):

Brad
- You're a member of the transylvanian mafia, with Dr. Everett Scott and your godfather Riff Raff. You don't like these people, but more than anything, you don't want them on your planet. So when Riff Raff came to you asking for some help to get this castle off the Earth, you were more than happy to oblidge. Every night agree with your godfather to kill someone that may get in the way.
(mafia goon)

Janet
- You've come to this party, and at first you were pretty scared, but now that you've stayed a while, you realize it's not so bad, and don't really mind sticking around.
(townie)

Doctor Everett Scott
- You're a member of the transylvanian mafia, with Brad, and your godfather Riff Raff. You came hear to save your nephew Eddie, but you can't seem to point him out, ah well, he was weird anyway. Now you've been asked to help get this castle off the planet, and that's another task you wouldn't mind completing. Forget about your nephew, every night decide with your fellow mafia someone who may stop this great task of yours.
(mafia goon)

Lucious Lips
- You're those lovely lucious lips everyone just can't kept but sing along with, one night choose one person to sing along with you the next day, their vote will
follow yours.
(vote persuader)

2xRandom Transylvanian
- Come, stay a while, enjoy the party! You and your friend, have come to this place together, and are having much fun.
(townie)

Columbia
- You love to dance, most especially, you love to do the timewarp! But never alone. Every night, choose someone to dance with you.
(role blocker)

Riff Raff
- You're the godfather of the transylvanian mafia, all you want is to get off this terrible planet with these wretched creatures known as humans. But as much as you hate them, you've found two that want you off this planet as much as you want to get away from it. You work with Dr. Everett Scott and Brad to pick out all those that get in the way of your returning home.
(mafia godfather)

Magenta
- You love to spy on people, every night spy on someone and see who(or if) they target someone.
(investigator)

Frankie
- You're normally just that sweet transvestite everyone can't help but love--*wink wink* but every now and then, you go a little insane, on odd nights, you may kill someone... if you please.
(vigilante)

Meatloaf
- You're the satanic mechanic, though not always clear through your crazy behavior, you do like to fix things, in this case those things happen to be people, every night stand guard by someone, if they are hurt, you'll try to fix them up.
(doctor)

Rocky
- You are new to the world, and very curious, everynight, choose a player and learn something new.
err.. and some other stuff. :(

I screwed up Rocky's role because there was a little more to it:
(message recieved if Frankie dies):
You've lost your creator, and you feel like wrecking havoc, every night choose someone to die.
(investigator unless vigilante dies.... then becomes a serial killer)

I didn't realize until it was too late, so I just left him as the cop. It would have been interesting, but se la vie. Besides, in the original setup, I think he was going to get hints instead of cop result. I suggested getting results, but didn't find out if that was indeed the way he was supposed to work until quite a ways after I decided to make him straight up cop. When I made that note, I DIDN'T carry forward the original "becomes SK" clause.

-JEEP
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:45 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I realized as soon as day broke Nanook shoulda came in saying he was a cop to beat anyone else to the punch. Sure, if he wasn't believed we would've lost even quicker, but we only needed one more lynch.

Nice try, though, Nanook, and congratulations to the town!
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:12 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

W00t!
Well played scum, especially Fishbulb. I almost believed you myself!
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:13 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Hey I tried, and I think that I had an upper hand there for a little bit, but I stupidly made a mistake as usual. Nice Job Town, I really enjoyed this game.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:57 am

Post by Tam »

Yay! Great game guys, was very fun. :) I admit, I was a bit worried when I looked back and realised that I wasn't Eddie, but was Meatloaf instead. :shock: If it weren't for not being challenged on the doctor thing I'd have surely been scrutinised for that one. :)

I think that all of the baddies did really well in this one, not really sure how it is that we figured them all out at the right times to get the lynches through, because they really did well.

I think one thing that helped was DP getting the cop role. I protected him the first few nights, figuring that he was the best known player here (that I knew of) and most likely to die first if not guilty himself. Though, I started getting a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach when Fishbulb came out challenging him. I very nearly up and told him I was Eddie in the thread, but luckily thought better of it in the end (I figured if he was scum, then somehow he was told that Eddie was the doctor and wanted to out me)

Out of curiosity, what were the kills each night?
Tam
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:58 am

Post by Carmine »

Phew: that's a relief. Thanks for modding, Jeep and ML, and for an entertaining setup. Well played, scum, 'cause I have never been so indecisive and not knowing what to do in my life. The pressures of a plain townie role :P I was about 75% sure that Tam and DP were in it together, but I just couldn't run with it.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:27 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Tam wrote:I was a bit worried when I looked back and realised that I wasn't Eddie, but was Meatloaf instead.
Yeah. It's a shame, because it would've helped me out if you were actually Eddie.

jeep, did Medicated Lain explain why she chose Meatloaf instead of Eddie as the character name? I find that a little confusing.

Oh, and for night kills, it's just what happened expect Night 2 Nanook went for Dragon Phoenix.

Did anyone notice that I got kinda screwed on this game? Both my mafia buddies disappeared first day. Orbiting did show up to ask for a replacement, but never heard anything from mikehart. At least Nanook did pretty good after taking over.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:50 am

Post by jeep »

Night 2 was before my time... As to why meantloaf? No, but when I reviewed it, I definitely approved. It makes a SLIGHT balance shift to mafia.

-JEEP
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 2:11 pm

Post by Tam »

jeep wrote:Night 2 was before my time... As to why meantloaf? No, but when I reviewed it, I definitely approved. It makes a SLIGHT balance shift to mafia.

-JEEP
Well, it would have, if I hadn't been the unchallenged doctor. ;) But that made it definitely a balance shift to the town. :D

Yay! So at least one of my protects did make it through and protect DP. He was essential to us winning. :)
Tam
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:10 pm

Post by jeep »

Well, not all games have doctors... see Seuss. And if you had been forced to claim earlier, it would have gone against you, so it DID work against you.

-JEEP

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”