Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 10:33 am

Post by Carmine »

Sorry about the absence - it's been a bank holiday weekend in the UK and I have been getting an awful lot of fresh air.

Vote: Fishbulb
. I am half expecting Tam and Dragon Phoenix to now win as mafia, but I can't stand my own indecision any longer. :P
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2004 10:48 am

Post by jeep »

Vote Count:
With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch
Fishbulb 3 (Dragon Phoenix,Tam, NanookCarmine,)
Dragon Phoenix 1 (Fishbulb,)

Not Voting:
Narninian

And that is the lynch... the curtain closes on Doctor Everett Scott Fishbulb, mafia. It's night, choices please.

-JEEP
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:26 am

Post by jeep »

Up curtain! It is day, with 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:03 am

Post by Narninian »

Well I blocked somebody last night, and there was no deaths.... this seems like I found mafia - doesnt it to you?
The extra in is for /in
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:04 am

Post by Tam »

Excellent! I protected DP last night, as he's the one person I am sure has got to be innocent. I'm actually a bit surprised they didn't go after me, though, or someone random.

Anyhow, now to figure out which one of you is the last one. (There can't be two left, can there? Scary thought.)

Let's see..IF there's any pattern to the characters who are mafia, so far we have:

Brad
Dr. Scott

What about Columbia though? I just don't see this game having everyone but her, and then having a few random transylvanian townies. I am wondering actually, if Carmine isn't claiming the wrong role.

Argh, I dunno. Need to get ready for work. More later.
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:18 am

Post by Narninian »

We have no way of knowing whether you protecting DP - or me blocking whoever I blocked stopped the kill - I kinda wish we did.... One theory is we could no lynch and test it out.

if I'm right we'd have a confirmed mafia - If Im wrong we'd have one more dead and If I'm alive we'd have a confirmed innocent. I see it as a very valid scenario for town win - what are other people's thoughts?

I'm leaning towards that there were no deaths because of my block, rather than Tam's protect - I would think that the doctor would die if the mafia had their choice.
The extra in is for /in
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:26 am

Post by Tam »

Except that if there are two of them left, all they'd have to do is use the other one to kill with.

Though, I do think you're right. It probably was your block rather than my protect. I really expected to be dead today, but on the other hand, they'd have taken into consideration that there's a backup doc (if he's innocent) and that killing the doctor wouldn't really help much.

I'll have to think a bit about the nolynch. I've never thought they are a good idea, to be honest.

Waiting to hear what others think about everything. :)
Tam
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:48 am

Post by Narninian »

If there is 2 left- we can't lynch wrong today - and no lynch would make us lose if they manage to kill - so we're pretty screwed.. lets hope there is only 1 left.
The extra in is for /in
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:39 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

In a game this size, I would believe there only to be one mafia left, seeing how we have already killed two others. I don't know about the whole no lynch thing either seeing as how I am not usually pro for them, but if the town comes to that consensus then I will go along with it I suppose.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:57 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

I'm keeping my result for the time being, to see whether it fits in some way with Narninian. I think you should reveal whom you blocked. :)
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:48 am

Post by Carmine »

No deaths bodes well: all hail to the doctor or blocker or both. I would imagine that there should only be one mafia left, but just in case I think we should be particularly careful with considering a "no lynch".

Claims:
Tam - Meatloaf, doctor
NanooktheWolf - Riff Raff, backup doctor
Carmine - Transylvanian, townie
Dragon Phoenix - Rocky, cop
Narninian - Transylvanian, role-blocker

At the moment I'm most suspicious of Nanook and Narninian. Nanook because "backup doctor" seems like a fairly convenient claim for mafia (and also Nanook's last post seemed to phrase "the town" as an entity not including himself), and Narninian because of a technicality: my role mentioned me and a friend (singular), which I took to mean IndenturedDjinn, also a transylvanian townsperson. It seems strange that you would be another Transylvanian to me. However, it could have been a typo on the mod's part, or it could just be one of those things... I don't really think you've done much in the way of mafia behaviour though.

I'm all for Narninian divulging the information.
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:31 am

Post by Tam »

I think Narninian should tell us his results as well. I think we can totally trust DP, and he seems to think that his results may go along with Narninian's (or prove something based on Narninian's results)

Carmine made me think of something. I'd missed that Narninian had claimed trans. as well. I think I tend to believe Carmine's claim over Narninian, seeing as the other transylvanian was a pure townie. It's not very solid, but to my anal way of thinking, it makes more sense to have both be pure townies, than to have one a pure townie and the other a roleblocker.

Anyhow, guess we're all just waiting to hear about Narninian's results then. :)

On a side note, does anyone else see a connection between Brad, Dr. Scott, and Columbia? If you take out Janet those are the ones in the end scene who got screwed up by the whole thing, and seem to be really losing it at the end of the movie where they all writhe around on the ground like their brains are just fried.

And remember, Janet was told in her role pm that she lost track of Brad. So it was clear that they weren't in it together.

Just a speculation, but it would seem to fit better to me, than not having Columbia in the game. (If the remaining mafia didn't claim her on purpose, seeing the connection.) Bah, I dunno, my mind's screwy right now.
Tam
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:52 am

Post by Narninian »

The reason I don't want to reveal who I blocked is if we no lynch then if I'm wrong the mafia could choose not to kill and fram the person I blocked - If I don't tell then I wont have that problem... I'm going to go check to see if I can find my PM - it was a while ago - I remember for certain being a party-goer, but I'm not certain about the translyvanian part.
The extra in is for /in
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:54 am

Post by Narninian »

The reason I don't want to reveal who I blocked is if we no lynch then if I'm wrong the mafia could choose not to kill and fram the person I blocked - If I don't tell then I wont have that problem... I'm going to go check to see if I can find my PM - it was a while ago - I remember for certain being a party-goer, but I'm not certain about the translyvanian part.

I just checked and I seemed to have deleted my PM - I will ask for another from Jeep.
The extra in is for /in
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:32 am

Post by Tam »

Narninian wrote:The reason I don't want to reveal who I blocked is if we no lynch then if I'm wrong the mafia could choose not to kill and fram the person I blocked - If I don't tell then I wont have that problem...
You know, seeing as I already said who I protected, the baddies know who they targetted, and if you're wrong and you didn't block one, they could still sit back and not kill to frame the innocent. They would have more info than us.

I, for one, would rather not do a no-lynch. I'm not convinced that that is a good idea at all.

I *know* (1) I can trust him, and no offense, but I don't *know* that about you. Therefore, I'm much more willing to go by his plan.

See, if you are a baddie, all you had to do was come up with this scheme to get a night redo. And even if you aren't, there are ways that it could go horribly wrong for us.

I'd much rather you give up the info and let's see what DP has to say about it.

Anyone else have a strong view on this one?

(1) Unless, of course, he and Fishbulb have set us up for the sting of the century. :shock:
Tam
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:54 am

Post by Narninian »

Ok, since everyone agrees- I blocked Nanook. I am really surprised that the doctor lived so I think that Nanook is scum.
The extra in is for /in
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:48 pm

Post by Narninian »

apparently I'm columbia - but I don't remember that originally (I must have overlooked it)
The extra in is for /in
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:42 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, I'm not scum...

I am finding it a bit weird that as much as Tam has been mentioning the name Columbia in the game, that not even once it rang your bell as a possibility that it was you. The only explanation that I can have for Tam not dying last night, could be that mafia may think that they have got this game made and just want to play a bit more, Was blocked by you, but then that would mean that I am mafia, so that option is out, Tam could have protected herself, as she did mention earlier that she asked Jeep, but I'm sure that she would have mentioned that by now, or mafia decided to kill Dragon Phoenix of whom was protected by Tam.

Mafia could have possibly thought that it would have better to keep Tam around then Dragon Phoenix, and therefore go after Dragon Phoenix in hopes that Tam would protect herself instead, but who knows. All I know is that you Narninian are my number suspect at the moment, mainly because of your forgotten name. Carmine is second on the list, but only because DP and Tam are confirmed innocents, as well as I, at least from my perspective. :wink:
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:21 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

A question to ponder - what is the chance of there being a godfather in this game?

And Narninian, why did you block Nanook? He was instrumental in swinging the town to the Fishbulb lynch.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:58 pm

Post by Narninian »

I just asked jeep for my role name - thats what I got, I thought I was just another party-goer enjoying the music.

I blocked Nanook because I believed DP and Tam to be innocent, Carmine didnt fall for my pseudo-trap day 1, so the only person left was Nanook.
The extra in is for /in
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:03 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Dragon Phoenix: I believe that Mikehart was the Godfather, so there aren't any chances of one being left IMO.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:15 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Brad, member of the of the Transylvanian mafia has been lynched.
Where did you get the notion that he was the GF?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:17 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Woops, sorry about that, I swore that that was in my memory bank somewhere from reading, but I just went back and noticed that it wasn't. My bad :oops:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”