(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

RULES:

1. You may not discuss this game outside of this thread, with anyone, for any reason, unless your role specifically states that you can do so. I will supply anyone a Private Topic who is able to talk outside the thread.

2. Once you die in this game you may not post anymore. Not even a "Bah/Go Team" post. Please save it for the post-game thread.

3. You are dead when
I
say you are. Until
I
post that you are dead, you may talk.

4. Once you have received your Role PM, please confirm by replying to the Role PM.

5. No quoting PM's for ANY reason. If you have a question about your role, PM me. Do not ask in the thread. No quoting PTs or Mod communication either, you can still paraphrase, however.

6. Day phases will last 14 days. Twilight will last up to 24 hours. Night phase will last 1 minute. There will also be a Dawn phase that can last up to 24 hours, for Moderator purposes.

7. There are no night actions. Factional abilities may be decided in the appropriate PT.

8. All posts must contain visible letters. You cannot use text that has to be highlighted to read, or text so small that it has to be enlarged. Although, coding your messages is allowed.

9. EVERYONE must participate in the game. You will be prodded after 48 hours of inactivity. Continued prods mean you'll be replaced.

10. If you need to go V/LA for an extended period time (like more than 48 hours) please let me know by PMing me. Making a v/la statement in-thread will be ignored.

All votes must be in emboldened in this format:
Vote: Player A
; if it's not in bold the vote does not count. Unvoting must be done in the same manner, though you do not need to include the name of the person you wish to unvote. For example;
Unvote Vote: Player B
. Unvoting isn't mandatory to vote another player, however doing so would be courteous to the Mods and help ensure the accuracy of vote counts.
See Game Specific Rules/Mechanics for details.

12. This is a game of strategy, but it is also intended to be fun. Some people play this game more aggressively than others. Do not be offended by this! It’s best to not take most things said personally. Also, leave any pre-existing animosity at the front door. Out of courtesy to the other players, leave your flavor-knowledge cocks at home and put your differences aside while playing.

13. No excessive trolling in the thread. Examples of this may be repeated posts calling other players names, using excessive profanity, repeating the same post over and over again. Trolling will be met with forced-replacement.

14. I WILL NOT answer any questions concerning any of my posts in the thread. If you feel I made a mistake, you can point them out through PM. I will fix any mistakes that may exist quietly. If you have any questions about your role or game, PM me. If I can answer them I will as long as it does not compromise the game.

15. Please keep all heads inside the hydra at all times. If you hydra slip, please use your hydra account to quote the post you slipped on. Generally, though, don't slip!

16. As your all powerful Trouser Gods we reserve the right to change the rules and otherwise do whatever the fuck we want. Good luck and enjoy.

Game Specific Rules/Mechanics

A game by T-Bone, Kuribo, and UT. Reviewed by Kuribo and UT.

This game is HILARIOUSLY balanced...maybe. Just assume it is.

Oh, also this is EXTREMELY Not Safe For Work (NSFW), Not Safe for your Parents House(NSPH), and Not Safe for you to Read When You Are Wanking it to Strangers (NSRWYAWS). Also, players under 18 are not allowed to play, and probably should Get The Fuck Out (GTFO) of this topic. Right now. Go. Get out. I'll wait.

Okay? Good.

This game features mature content not intended for an immature audience. Viewer discretion is advised.

Lynches will happen via the Orgy Mechanic(tm). Once per day a player may ask another player to Get Kinky with them. You do this by posting in-thread, in bold,
Get Kinky Wit-It: PLAYER
as you would a vote. Be careful, not everyone shares the same Kinks that you have. If you make a request with a player who has one of your Off-Limits Kink, your request will fail. If successful you will become lovers and be supplied with a private topic, at your Trouser God's leisure.

The last player who has no one to Get Kinky Wit-It will be lynched, and their alignment flipped. If there are multiple players, a second chance will be given. If there are still multiple players after this, they will all be lynched.

The lynched player will get to hand out the Book of Love to one of the Lover groups. Those Lovers will be made permanent. This will happen during Twilight.

Scum will name a player to be killed, and the night phase will be resolved immediately. Dawn will begin.

Each new day, the Orgy starts anew. Any Lovers are treated as a single slot for the purposes of Orgy Mechanic, although only the first player involved in a Get Kinky request will count for the Off-Limits check. IE Player A and B are lovers, and Player C requests to Get Kinky with Player B. Even if Player A isn't compatible with Player C, this would still work.

This is the Commune of Free Love, and we don't judge. Lover groups can be of any size, however, remember that they are all lynched or night killed together.

Each day phase will start with an odd-number of playerslots. If at any time this cannot be accomplished, the Town will win.

Please refrain from trying to out-guess the Mods during the game. You can't do it, so don't bother. It'll accomplish nothing in-game except the wraith of your Trouser Gods.

Roleplaying and shit is encouraged, but keep within site-rules. Also don't be a dick about it.

Generally don't be a dick during this game.

Uhhh that's it. Your Trouser Gods thank you for your patronage and worship.

*NEW*
Beginning Day 2 this rule at the end of Post #529 was implemented. You all now have the ability to Say No to Getting Kinky! If someone asks you to Get Kinky, you have the ability to Just Say No. Simply quote the offender asking you and post, in bold,
No, Just Sayin'
and that person will FAIL. You only get the ability to Say No once per day phase. Remember that incompatible kinks still fail as well. We'll give at least a 24 hour lag time between someone asking before posting the result.

*NEW*
Beginning Day 3 this rule in Post #917 was implemented. You all now have the ability to break up your pairing after the fact! Once you've made a successful pair for the day, at anytime you can bold the safeword '
Turkey Baster
' in your Private Topic. This will cause us to lock the PT and break up your pair. You will both be moved to the failed pile, and cannot get together again in the same day phase. Please remember that you still have the option of saying no in the first place, and Kink compatibility still applies. This does not affect pairs made with the Book of Love.

*NEW*
Beginning Day 5 this rule in Post #1419 was implemented. The Book of Love will no longer be in play after a lynch.

Sample Town Role PM
Zoraster - The King of Sex Games

"Your majesty, thank you for accepting our invite to the Commune. You see, the forces of abstinence are afoot. As you are the King of Sex Games, I am sure you will not stand for this. Yes, you can bring your harem. ...yes and your collection of golden dildos. Honestly? We were meaning to ask you about that. Gold dildos? That seems highly impractical. Okay...I'm sorry your majesty, we will not question you about it further. ...but what about your shattered glass strap on?"

Kinks: Dom/Sub, S&M, Sodomy
Off-Limits: Exhibitionism, Rubberists, Furries

You win when free love, sex, and depravity can be allowed to reign and nothing can prevent this.
Last edited by God of Power Outlets on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Spoiler: Master Playerlist
SnarkySnowman
podoboq
shos
Fresh
ThinkBig
KuroiXHF
Pine
dramonic

DrippingGoofball
RachMarie
Gorkington
Firebringer
All In

MagnaofIllusion
Jaqen Hghar
nn30

In the Commune

SnarkySnowman
podoboq
shos
Fresh
KuroiXHF
DrippingGoofball
RachMarie
Gorkington
Firebringer
MagnaofIllusion
Jaqen Hghar

In the Trousers of the Three-Pronged Trouser God

ThinkBig - Spunk the Scardy Skunk
- Lynched Day 1
Pine - Agent Aardvark
- Lynched Day 2
Last edited by God of Power Outlets on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:04 pm

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

Asking For Consent:
All In, dramonic, DrippingGoofball, Fresh, Gorkington, KuroiXHF, MangaofIllusions, nn30, podoboq, RachMarie, shos, SnarkySnowman, ThinkBig

Failed:

Deadline: (expired on 2017-02-27 01:01:51)
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Within the chapel of the Free Love Commune, once again the degenerates and pleasure seekers are in crisis! Tomorrow night is the eve of St Cuckhold Day, a very important holiday of free love and debauchery for the Commune! The altar of the Three-Pronged Trouser God was adorned with appropriate gifts and sacrifices to the God of Allgasms...such as dildos, butt plugs, and the Sacred Phallus Chalice filled with the blood of the commune's most experienced lovemaker. (Virgins are best used to indoctrinate into new kinks, you see) This night was not an ordinary night of preparation, as the forces of Pruddites were at it again, infiltrating the Commune and leaving abstinence pamphlets every where. This morning an abstinence pamphlet was found at the Altar of the Trouser Gods, sending the Commune into a panic.

The table surrounded by shadowy figures was illuminated by a very large white candle, its silver holder looking to all the world like a small and iron fist. The flame danced, while white wax dripped as if about to spew its moist load all over the sacred church floor. The residents of the commune stared into the candle and began their chant.

"Kuribo... Tripod... T-Bone

Kuribo... Tripod... T-Bone"

The candle began to tremble in anticipation.

"God of Passion, God of Lust, God of Pleasure, God of Pain, God of Fear, God of Joy, we invoke you, Trouser God. God of Leather, God of Steel, God of Seed, God of Milk, we invoke you Trouser God. Kuribo... Tripod... T-Bone..."

With a brilliant display the trembling candle erupted with hot and sticky white wax all over the chanters. The holy smell of a cigar wafted through the room and a distant and powerful voice whispered sensually in the ears of all those present.

"My children, my beautiful, fertile, and of consenting age children, those whom are at least 18 years of age to satisfy the censorship of the US-based Moderators..." their voice caressed the minds and souls of the parishioners.

"We hear your pleasures and we hear your prayers. We know there are traitors among you, and they must be rooted out lest you be brainwashed into celibacy. However, this time is very different. Our holy celebration of St. Cuckhold's Day must not be interrupted! Failure to celebrate the glory of St. Cuckhold in our name and rooting out the agents of Prude will result in our virile wraith! Discover the crooks of chastity however, and they will be punished with our mighty Sword of Slaying (ladies)! Now, don't call me, I'll call you. Later babycakes!"

With that the Three-Pronged Trouser God blew his load out of the chapel, leaving the parishioners empty inside. The candle too was gone. In its place was a diary. The way forward was clear. The erotic revolution has begun!

You May Begin
Last edited by God of Power Outlets on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

This game is going to be good.

Get kinky wit-it: RachMarie

Shall we get kinky?
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:01 pm

ThinkBig wrote:
Get kinky wit-it: RachMarie

ThinkBig attempts to Get Kinky with RachMarie, but she has an Off-Limit kink. ThinkBig hangs his head in shame.

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

Asking For Consent:
All In, dramonic, DrippingGoofball, Fresh, Gorkington, KuroiXHF, MangaofIllusions, nn30, podoboq, RachMarie, shos, SnarkySnowman

Failed:
ThinkBig

Deadline: (expired on 2017-02-27 01:01:51)
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I think that you need to be punished there Think Big You did not ask first :P

Spanks Think Big
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

Ooh thanks mamma for the spanking ^_^

Harder please :)
All In
All In
Goon
All In
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by All In »

*gets naked*

Who wants a piece of hot chocolate?
In memory of All In, Radja's character pick in Reality Show X.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

I do. I love me some hot chocolate
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hi
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by RachMarie »

hi that is it Dram?

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Gorkington »

someone talk townie to me.
mm.
trash
All In
All In
Goon
All In
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:34 am

Post by All In »

In post 12, Gorkington wrote:someone talk townie to me.
mm.
No.

Now punish me
In memory of All In, Radja's character pick in Reality Show X.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Fresh »

Good morning wood!
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Gorkington »

All In wrote:No.

Now punish me
if this were a different kind of game, i could tie you up.

but.
trash
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:06 am

Post by RachMarie »

hmm tying up you say?

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Gorkington »

yeah.
i said that.
trash
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:40 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Thank god I'm town

Please don't kill me I'd like this rare event to last
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:59 am

Gorkington is town
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Gorkington »

i did it everyone.
trash
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:01 am

Post by RachMarie »

rubs her whip against her thigh and wonders who will be next

hey DGB

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:45 am

Post by podoboq »

*walks in slathered in baby oil, dick at quarter-mast*

How's it going, fellow perverts?

I'm gonna try to keep any flavor text in areas like this. If direct game talk that doesn't involve butt stuff or fursuits makes you soft, you can just skip over the parts that aren't in areas.

This is my first time playing in a while. I've been moderating games recently, so it's exciting to finally get back to the fun part.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:45 am

Oh look Rach is town too

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Gorkington »

podoboq and all in not so much though.
trash

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”