Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

But I was right not to listen to myself
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Titus »

Hito, talk to me please. My ear is open. Flaws and all. I unvoted. It's symbolic but common man.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

I'll try to find some time tomorrow.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Fair enough. Just make some random comment saying check someone's ISO in case Fire doesn't count prod dodges please.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 2871, Titus wrote:To be clear, I don't know whether it's my illness or not but I don't see why this deserves to be townread.
Both n_m and infinity voted for Bork pretty early in the wagon. Given that, I think not_mafia aggressively trying to force the Bork wagon through is more likely to be the townie than infinity just kind of sitting on it and trying to get people to change his mind.
Pine and Camn each being wagoned when they voted not_mafia seems more persuasive.
Is there a specific vote that Bork or Kuroi cast that you think would have been different with one scumbuddy vs the other? We don't need to be so vague as just talking about "each being wagoned", because we know for sure that Kuroi and Bork were the scumbuddies of whoever the last one is.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 2873, Titus wrote:I also like infinity picking not mafia, as you were much higher on my suspect list pre today.
This one actually is a fair point. Strategically, infinity is going to have an easier time getting n_m on me than getting me on n_m, because n_m has suspected me all game and I've had n_m as basically clear for days. But then, I had infinity AND n_m as strong town, so maybe infinity-scum was just hoping I would fall for the charm offensive and prefer to lynch the person who's led a crusade on me for like a month.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think he just voted the person voting him
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

It's also worth talking about my interaction with Kuroi back around the Bork wagon. I found it really unnerving he was continually talking about deadline while sitting alone on a wagon, so I voted him without really giving reasoning to see if people (especially Ceph) would play along. Then he responded essentially claiming that because Firebringer was being super lazy about VCs, he actually had no idea he was alone. And I decided to just disarm it because I had no way of really proving it either way, and n_m had essentially shamed him into correctitude.

If n_m is scum and him and Kuroi is a totally staged interaction, presumably they did it because n_m figured out I was suspecting Kuroi for talking about compromise and not doing it. But we know they had daytalk at that time. So it feels really weird that n_m would do that coaching in thread. It was a very rapid fire night of posting between the three of us, and it really doesn't feel like two of them were scum. There was an urgency about it that makes zero sense if it was a majority-scum interaction.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

There is no deadline so we could just let this game run forever and never have to come to a decision, that way everybody wins
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2883, Not_Mafia wrote:There is no deadline so we could just let this game run forever and never have to come to a decision, that way everybody wins
You keep saying things that make me want to rope you.

Hito, I'll give you detailed responses as soon as possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 983, camn wrote:Ok- I got really bored reading- so im not gonna say i didnt skim a lot.

My prelim scumreads:
PINE
NOT MAFIA
[BORK or SHANNON]

And nobody better go "they can be scum together cuz meow meow..." Im not hearing it.

Additional thoughts:
Pine and Gin are not scum together.
Hotorogoshi is practically conf [town ebwop was not originally clear].
In post 988, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Camn
In post 1033, Börk Börk wrote:
In post 1019, camn wrote:stuff like this:
In post 789, Börk Börk wrote:And that post by Hito just convinced me that I'd be better off pushing Pine today.
"me, too! tell"
In post 849, Börk Börk wrote:I highly doubt that an N_M wagon will get any traction today.
But when he flips scum I can point to this and say it was pressure, amirite?
Bad scumread is bad.
You're just straight up bullshitting this and it's funny to read. The NM wagon had NO. TRACTION. before you came into this game; I don't see why that's so difficult to understand. He wasn't going to flip scum, and he won't today, because you need to actually read and acknowledge that most people in this game won't lynch NM today. Done that? Great. You can therefore understand my logic now. If his wagon gains traction and I think he may be lynched then I'll hop on.

You're basically picking on the fact that I'm not playing town in a wooden manner and sticking with a vote that I think is a waste 'because it's what town apparently does'.

If you were voting person A and then person B pointed out that the only other person on A's wagon was C, your other scumread, then I'm pretty sure any smart person would flip to C, whose wagon actually had a decent number of people on it. Good on person B for pointing it out.

I don't want to use experience as a tell, but honestly - I'd expect a much better read from an '08 player.

VOTE: Camn
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

Those are the contexts of not mafia and bork bork going after camn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 664, Pine wrote:TRing Gin, Hito, maybe Accountant. SRing N_M, maybe Cabd and Titus.
Pine was a self admitted player with issues and his biggest push was not mafia.

We know cabd and I were town, yet Pine got up to L minus 2. This is not a lurker lynch scum like to push unless he's right on something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

Reading bork bork's ISO, bork bork looked like he was distancing nm and backed off immediately when hito gave an out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

Vote Count 5.01

Not_Mafia (1) : Infinity 324
Infinity 324 (2) : hitogoroshi, Not_Mafia

Not Voting (1) : Titus,

Mod Notes: None

With 4 alive, It takes 3 to reach a Lynch.

Day 5 Ends whenever a consensus is reached.
Last edited by Firebringer on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

Infinity is being prodded
Last edited by Firebringer on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Im still here, I just don't have much to say.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Titus still has no explanation for why I would bus in a stagnant game where a no lynch probably would have happened
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

Mod, can we waive prods for nm and infinity? Their votes are locked atm?

~No
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

Hito you here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Vote Count 5.02

Not_Mafia (1) : Infinity 324
Infinity 324 (2) : hitogoroshi, Not_Mafia

Not Voting (1) : Titus,

Mod Notes: Everyone is getting prodded due to lack of activity.

With 4 alive, It takes 3 to reach a Lynch.

Day 5 Ends whenever a consensus is reached.
Last edited by Firebringer on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

lalalala
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

yeah, sorry.

I still really do not want a n_m lynch, but it's pretty hard to find time to keep arguing for infinity when work is escalated and this game has no deadline. maybe we can just do n_ms idea and never let the game end
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

No lynch is an option
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

pretty sure camns angry ghost demands we lynch infinity today in particular though

I don't wanna be haunted D:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”