Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

i owe Almost a good answer to that same question, haha. ight now i'm most sure on Empking for scum with T&B as the partner. but i'm going through ISO's now so i'll get back to you.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Commander Shepard »

Yeah I don't see Empking blatantly claiming cop with a town on Titus.

Titus from the data on my omnitool is a gambitter but she isn't stupid. There is no upside to Empking claiming cop.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1027, Empking wrote:Yeah, I'm far from convinced that no cop means lynch Infinity. Even more so if it turns out that Ari crafted the set up (or seems like he did) with interesting roles coming from interesting characters. I can imagine designing a set up by going 'huh, he was never crowned that could make an interesting Miller' and then not changing it as the Cop gets thrown out or is never put in.
i don't like this post when Empking is a cop.
i also don't like the claiming 1-shot because 'they wouldn't let him get away with vague shots'.

finally, what's stupid about the plan itself? if done correctly it makes Empking look like a cop who got tricked.

the existence of a godfather made me doubt Infinity, for obvious reasons, but after looking at both Cloud and Titus i see interactions with Infinity that look genuine.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2896, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2895, Infinity 324 wrote:Not everything revolves around you and your role. Just because you sent me a message doesn't mean I'm gonna go "wink wink i got a message from someone" in the thread. I made a note that you're probably town since fruit vendors are more likely town and since I already townread you. There's a reason I haven't really considered you a scumspect since then.

PEdit: It's a role that has no mechanical effects chara, so...
No you didn't. That is why I picked you.
In post 2897, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1786, Infinity 324 wrote:{T&B}
{TWC, AC}
{shaddow, farside}
{CK, Shepard, empking, dreal}

{prism, wraith}

I guess this is where I'm at pending a flip. It's a pretty gross list but I'd be surprised if anyone in the top 3 tiers is scum
In post 2898, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1793, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1790, Infinity 324 wrote:...wraith doesn't make sense as scum cause there would've been a stronger CW on someone towards the middle of the day

FUCK

Agreed. Please work with me here.

Wraith is town. Look at T&B's post I called out if Wraith town Postie Scum.
Look who all post after AC &TWC.
T&B Infinity last two scum.
I don't get what you're trying to say here
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2899, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 2895, Infinity 324 wrote:Not everything revolves around you and your role. Just because you sent me a message doesn't mean I'm gonna go "wink wink i got a message from someone" in the thread. I made a note that you're probably town since fruit vendors are more likely town and since I already townread you. There's a reason I haven't really considered you a scumspect since then.

i know that. it's just you called it 'other power' in a recent post.

...it probably doesn't matter, freudian slips aren't really a thing.
~Chara

pedit: hm, what happened with your Wraith read there Infinity?
Huh?

I basically always townread wraith expect for a small amount of time d2 where I doubted the read.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

VOTE: Empking

Prism, why is Empking telling the truth here?
from looking at Titus/CK, Infinity looks town. i've also liked his play in general. only issue is the miller claim.

will sort through shaddow/T&B in the morning.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2905, Infinity 324 wrote:Huh?

I basically always townread wraith expect for a small amount of time d2 where I doubted the read.
i was actually reading the two posts in backwards order to what they were. never mind.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Maybe you're right and it is just empking. Shaddow I'm pretty sure on by Poe. It's not T&B, trust me on that.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

what do you have on T&B that's compelling?
i'm pretty certain Shepard isn't scum.

i just don't see anything town about Empking. is pretty lukewarm, coming when Titus is already going down. Titus doesn't have many interactions to speak of besides what looks like an actual attempt to discuss/convince you. but Cloud has a soft-push on shaddow, a similar feel to yourself as Titus did, and no interaction with Empking/T&B to speak of. the push on shaddow could be bussing, or it could just be weak.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Empking »

If it's making you town-read him then it obviously is a power, and needs to be taken into account. I get not wanting to out someone else's power role, but you volunteered a picture of the set up that you knew to be false. Only scum are in that habit.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

if you get not wanting to out a power role and the discussion is on the setup then why wouldn't Infinity leave it out? it really
doesn't
affect balance all that much and this reasoning is weak. would Infinity's setup spread have changed at all due to Shepard's role? really, no.
we've had two town lie on flavour and role. there are reasons for both but Lynch All Liars is weak here. especially coming from you building on what i think is town Shepard.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2910, Empking wrote:

If it's making you town-read him then it obviously is a power, and needs to be taken into account. I get not wanting to out someone else's power role, but you volunteered a picture of the set up that you knew to be false. Only scum are in that habit.
It's not making me townread them, it's reinforcing that somewhat though.

This line of logic is obviously bad and you picking up on it is suspect. Yes I made setup spec that I knew was slightly off, but it still doesn't change anything about my opinions of the balance. Also, I wouldn't do anything differently here if I was scum. If town!me would mention the existence of another pr, so would town!me.

VOTE: empking

Chara, I'll talk about T&B later tonight.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 2911, Almost Chara wrote:if you get not wanting to out a power role and the discussion is on the setup then why wouldn't Infinity leave it out?
~Chara
The discussion was not on the set up. Infinity created the discussion and he did so in a way that he knew to be false. I don't think town would engage in a trick like that.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

what trick?
what scum agenda is Infinity trying to pull by covering up the existence of a
fruit vendor
? it doesn't affect his miller claim at all.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:54 pm

I don't think it is a trick.
I think he got so caught up in trying to throw Prism off he forgot my role.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:56 pm

{TWC, AC}
{shaddow, farside}

{prism, wraith}

I guess this is where I'm at pending a flip. It's a pretty gross list but I'd be surprised if anyone in the top 3 tiers is scum
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 2904, Infinity 324 wrote:

{TWC, AC}
{shaddow, farside}

{prism, wraith}

In post 2898, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1793, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 1790, Infinity 324 wrote:...wraith doesn't make sense as scum cause there would've been a stronger CW on someone towards the middle of the day

FUCK

Agreed. Please work with me here.

Wraith is town. Look at T&B's post I called out if Wraith town Postie Scum.
Look who all post after AC &TWC.
T&B Infinity last two scum.
I don't get what you're trying to say here
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Anything above the space was a townread. Anything below the space was not.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2865, Prism wrote:
@A50:
Wraith was roleblocked by town, farside flipped it and scumread Wraith iirc. Either way it's more likely than strongman. We also had a claimed bodyguard making any hit elsewhere inherently risky.

VOTE: Infinity
What do you mean by risky?? They would've either killed one of you Masons OR ended up killing the BG anyway. They did NOT target you. They targeted the BG claim directly. That doesn't make much sense.

I always try to solve the game by putting myself in a scum mindset. If I was Scum why would I shoot the BG over 2 Masons and a claimed Cop whom I BELIEVED to be a Cop? And I explained why the 1-shot part didn't make sense with his play, so he's either multi-shot or he is lying. If he's lying then he is Scum. If not then he is multi-dhot and Scum would have shot him over the Masons, and certainly over the BG claim.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah good point. Unless scum have a rolecop or something and knew wraith was a doctor, the kill is weird.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2867, Commander Shepard wrote:If either of those wrong Almost.
I wanna call you names. I wanna be rude and nasty to the extreme. I wanns wipe the floor with your face. I wanna do all these things, but I won't.

I was literally tunneling CK before your sister replaced in. I was the only one voting him, and I stayed on him after she took over. I only left because nobody was listening, but as soon as a wagon formed there I joined it faster than speedy Gonzales. Empking tried to deter the flow, and some fell for it. I didn't. I kept on pushing Titus until she got lynched.

Now if I was Scum I would have known she was GF and would have agreed with those who wanted Empking gone first. I would have known he was telling the truth (and he would have been if I was scum). In other words, if I believed Empking's claim for a minute I would have let Titus live another day or two at the very least.

Let me try rephrasing all that because -obviously- you're too smart to grasp any meaningful analysis of the game:

Empking is either Town or Scum: If Town, then Scum!Me would have lynched him when the moment came to verify his claim. He claimed 1-shot anyway and it would have been quite justified. He flips Town Cop and Titus is cleared.

If Empking is Scum though, then his gambit was still for a fucking reason. I would have promoted him as TOWN now because Titus flipped GF so he can be left alone. I'm still pushing him for my prime suspect.

If I was scum I and Empking was Town I would have certainly shot him over anyone else. If he is scum with me then I wouldn't shade him and/or make a big fuss over the NK analysis. I would simply go with "Mason" Prism and lynch Infinity, and if Infinity flips Town then it was on You & Prism. If they flip Scum I gain more Town credit (but hey, I would already know what Infinity would flip).

I've tried thinking this over standing, sitting, jogging, hopping on my head, and crawling on my arse cheeks, and I still can't see how your brain works. And then you say you're not tunneling. Just fucking ISO yourself. You've accused me over 30 times already in this game alone. You have a severe degree of addiction to typing my name with some shade on it. Grow up FGS. I don't ever mind being suspected, and I don't normally react this way to others FoSing me, but you are unbearable .. for real. Get a fucking grip, GDI!! :evil:

~A50

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 2921, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2867, Commander Shepard wrote:If either of those wrong Almost.
I wanna call you names. I wanna be rude and nasty to the extreme. I wanns wipe the floor with your face. I wanna do all these things, but I won't.

I was literally tunneling CK before your sister replaced in. I was the only one voting him, and I stayed on him after she took over. I only left because nobody was listening, but as soon as a wagon formed there I joined it faster than speedy Gonzales. Empking tried to deter the flow, and some fell for it. I didn't. I kept on pushing Titus until she got lynched.

Now if I was Scum I would have known she was GF and would have agreed with those who wanted Empking gone first. I would have known he was telling the truth (and he would have been if I was scum). In other words, if I believed Empking's claim for a minute I would have let Titus live another day or two at the very least.

Let me try rephrasing all that because -obviously- you're too smart to grasp any meaningful analysis of the game:

Empking is either Town or Scum: If Town, then Scum!Me would have lynched him when the moment came to verify his claim. He claimed 1-shot anyway and it would have been quite justified. He flips Town Cop and Titus is cleared.

If Empking is Scum though, then his gambit was still for a fucking reason. I would have promoted him as TOWN now because Titus flipped GF so he can be left alone. I'm still pushing him for my prime suspect.

If I was scum I and Empking was Town I would have certainly shot him over anyone else. If he is scum with me then I wouldn't shade him and/or make a big fuss over the NK analysis. I would simply go with "Mason" Prism and lynch Infinity, and if Infinity flips Town then it was on You & Prism. If they flip Scum I gain more Town credit (but hey, I would already know what Infinity would flip).

I've tried thinking this over standing, sitting, jogging, hopping on my head, and crawling on my arse cheeks, and I still can't see how your brain works. And then you say you're not tunneling. Just fucking ISO yourself. You've accused me over 30 times already in this game alone. You have a severe degree of addiction to typing my name with some shade on it. Grow up FGS. I don't ever mind being suspected, and I don't normally react this way to others FoSing me, but you are unbearable .. for real. Get a fucking grip, GDI!! :evil:

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Prism »

Infinity, the person who knows there is both a godfather and a miller in the game, votes the only cop.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

And there can't be a godfather and Miller without a cop because...?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”