Mini 1906 - It's An Owners Market Blitz (Game Over)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

I wonder what you'll all do the moment everyone realizes every player was voting me with no counter. You'll see after my flip. Good luck.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Regfan »

Welcome to the Day Three Mid Day Update

The current winning prices for each bid are below;

Day Kill x 1 -
$0

Neighbourizer x 2-
$0

Ninja x 2 -
$197

Tracker x 2 -
$0

Just to be clear when an item is being hidden it'll have a
?
replacing the price.

Day Ends in (expired on 2017-05-16 21:00:00)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun May 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 800, Tywin Lannister wrote:I wonder what you'll all do the moment everyone realizes every player was voting me with no counter. You'll see after my flip. Good luck.
You know we are mathematically obliged to vote for you. No hard feelings either way. You should bid on ninja 500 if you're town so you can help us win if the 2% chance that you're town happens to be true.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

V/LA until Friday
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:02 am

Gonna do all of town a favor. I'm gonna spend my $500 on ninja and make scum overpay.

Abr, there's no mathematical obligation to vote me. You're mathematically obliged to call out the mod, not me. That's essentially what all your votes are doing too. It's not at ALL based on actual play.

Idgaf though tbh. This game has been last on my priority list for how easy it was. I cant help that the other townies are literally retarded though.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:05 am

Actually fuck you all I'm taking dayvig from you. Fuck that
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Desperado »

lmao you really think anyone is buying this shit? you defended flipped scum and pushed town d1 and maybe d2. so e-z
;)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:14 am

Whatever you say bud. My flip will be green, and I don't think you're town, but if so, you aren't very good at it this game. At all. I cant help that people think some mathematical bullshit is my fault. You're blaming the mod for a town loss at that point, not me. You'll see post game what I actually picked.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:15 am

Like what person here actually thinks ONE wagon with everyone on it, and I mean everyone, will actually flip scum? This is so stupid that I can't understand the mindset. This is some next level stupidity.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:23 am

Do you want to win or do you want to look good? If you want to win you will be remembered as a winner. If you want to look good and bid 500 on dayvig, scum will outbid you and gain dayvig and also ninja, making town tracker useless.

The math is just stacked against you, it doesn't make you a loser when town find the scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 9:28 am

Its possible you're town its just very unlikely. We are looking at the evidence. We're not blaming you or saying you're a bad player. We were all respectful towards you. If you want to go down cursing us for using the data we have, I'm more afraid for you in your life being unable to put yourself in other people's shoes, lacking any empathy or awareness whatsoever, I'm more concerned about that, than of losing this game. Good luck I'm rooting for you to do the right thing because it's right instead of self-sabotaging yourself to "prove" yourself to be telling the truth in a game about lying to internet strangers.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Regfan »

Lynch Vote Count 3.2

Tywin Lannister (7):
Albert B. Rampage, Desperado, Infinity 324, Momo, Prism, RedCoyote, Socrates
Albert B. Rampage (1):
Tywin Lannister

Not Voting (1):
Elena Fisher

Day Ends in (expired on 2017-05-16 21:00:00). Please remember bids are not accepted within the last 10 minutes of the day.

Elena Fisher & Momo have been prodded.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I am here sorry I've been busy with the family will post more later
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:13 am

I like how everyone votes me then disappears V/LA for a week. Yeah fuck you too, but don’t let this distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:27 am

Literally every player is voting me except elena, yet you can't all be scum. This means town in this game are literally retarded. Theres absolutely no other explanation, and I feel bad saying that, because its an insult to the mentally disabled to group you with them. They at least have some common sense.

Literally there's no game ever where you get a scum flip by every single player in a non-lylo situation being on 1 wagon with no counter. This is fucking Mafia 101. You all need to go back to the newbie queue and learn how to play. The scum team is getting off so easy it's ridiculous. This game is beyond stupid. I'm saving this games meta link to shame the town here in the future. If theres ever any doubt about who of you are good or bad players, this proves it forever that you are shot at being town. There's zero critical thinking being used here
It's absolutely ridiculous tbh.

That all being said, I cant believe you are all this bad. When I call people bad, I usually don't mean this shitty, but wow. All of you who flip town and lose this game are going to be shamed. You should literally be embarrassed about the lack of thought here. Don't worry, I will save this for future reference.

Btw guys, Infinity is getting the market owner, since I put him there after I die. I was required to do it last night a long with my other picks that never flipped. The mod ignored it because it would have made town win easily. The math doesn't add up for the flips we actually got, so that's entirely suspect. Idc, but those of you who think using math is helpful here will soon find you are wrong.

Also, prism is scum. Abr is scum. Desperado is scum. You heard it here first.

Infinity is bad town. RC is bad town. Momo is bad town. Elena is uninvested town. Socrates is uninvested town.

These townies will ignore my reads of course, because looking at them, all that's left are either uninterested players like Elena/Socrates or completely newbie players with no idea how to play. All scum did was NK anyone that knows what they're doing, then they piled on me, because I was the last one left. Pretty obvious. The rest of you, I feel bad, because you're actively being insulted for still being alive, and nobody will NK such bad townies. Elena or Socrates will go next if it isn't infinite (and only due to him having the market ownership after me).

Just saying. You should be ashamed and go back to newbie queue for this unanimous wagon.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:35 am

I haven't bid yet, but fuck you all, I'm taking dayvig from you. If I dont get to use it on one scum, I'm not letting scum or really bad town who have zero common sense have it either. You'd use it wrong and lose even faster. So none of you are getting dayvig.

If someone does win it, it means scum have it and gg we lost. That's your fault for being so stupid though. You should be ashamed. I can't say it any better than that.

$500 bid on dayvig. If someone buys it that wasn't me, it means scum have it. Remember that and feel bad for the loss.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:46 am

Btw. I just saw that momo neighborized me last night. He never spoke in the PT, but the fact that he did it shows hes town.

Don't mislynch mom tomorrow like fucking idiots. Pay the fuck attention after my flip and wake the fuck up.

ABR NEEDS to be the next lynch. He's scum. He's lock scum. Pay attention.

Next up is Prism. Shes scum. Her unvote/revote on Socrates when I said I couldn't move my vote to Gamma without someone else voting Gamma before me shows she was trying to get Momo lynched with abr/gamma. This is OBVIOUS. I didnt vote gamma BECAUSE doing so would've tied the votes. Momo would have been lynched. Momo saved the day by voting gamma at the last second, but Prism was trying to make momo the tie vote by unvoting/revoting Socrates. Prism is NOT town. Pay the fuck attention.

Desperado is my third choice, because he's been absolute trash this entire game. Either he really is a bad player, or he's obvious scum. Dave him for last, because he's not good enough to carry his team like abr/prism could. He's scum sheep.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:49 am

So in case none of you read anything longer than a sentence:

ABR next lynch.
Prism after that.
Desperado if one of those flip town.

Use a night action on one of them too. Pay attention.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 3:58 am

In post 809, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Do you want to win or do you want to look good? If you want to win you will be remembered as a winner. If you want to look good and bid 500 on dayvig, scum will outbid you and gain dayvig and also ninja, making town tracker useless.

The math is just stacked against you, it doesn't make you a loser when town find the scum.
I don't give a shit. Town will lose, because I'm obvious town with every single player voting me and NO COUNTER WAGON. This is such basic stuff that I have absolutely zero confidence in anyone left. I honestly view everyone left that is town as may be the worst players on this site. There's no other explanation. It's damning in terms of basic mafia knowledge and critical thinking skills.

That being said, I'm spending it all on dayvig, because fuck this ridiculous town. They don't deserve it, and if scum outbid, not my problem. Town should have actually paid attention to what they're doing instead of faking V/LA AFTER naked voting me. Not a single person has interacted with me or tried to find out the truth. None of you. Nobody. Only the obvious scum players.

So really, I already know town lost. Stupidity like this doesn't go unpunished. Town deserves a loss after my lynch here. This wagon is so bad that I'd call it a forfeit. Its that bad.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 4:03 am

Also, me getting dayvig means scum may either not get it or have to spend everything to get it. Town will also not get the chance to misuse it on another obvious townie. Literally, me taking dayvig from you all is the best course of action for town's win con. I don't play to lose. The rest of you do.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 5:10 am

In post 814, Tywin Lannister wrote:Also, prism is scum. Abr is scum. Desperado is scum.
Gamma was scum so there's only 2 left.

You're actually a very bad player (if town) and deserve to be lynched even if the math wasn't against you because you would have tried to mislynch a bunch of players who were going to flip town. Getting rid if you is the smartest move either way. You're very bad at mafia and have proven yourself a liability that for no reason wants town to lose. Well that's good news for scum like me right? Seeing you self-destruct marvelously while your ego implodes. Nice fireworks get me popcorn.

You will never buy vig you're not even making scum waste anything they will overbid just to get it and ignore you.

You have so little understanding of the mechanics that it makes me laugh. I'm happy you get lynched. My scumbuddy Gamma would be so proud of us. Remember Gamma who you were on the counterwagon of with me? Yes we almost saved him but town realized not to listen to such a dumb town player as you.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

On my lunch break I want to try this I don't see why scum Tywin tries so hard when the whole town is voting him he doesn't need to make these posts and go to that much of an extreme unless it was real emotion going off the VC's and other things Infinity Desp are locktown for me momo could be town
VOTE: Abr
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I have liked Prisms play but they look very very bad if we're looking at VC's alone I'm gonna need to revisit that slot
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 5:16 am

If me and my remaining scumbuddy win, Tywin, I will dedicate the win to the fact that you didn't bid on ninja so that we could kill scott free without worrying about being caught for the rest of the game. Thanks dude. You made it so easy for us to pluck this victory from yoir chubby hands. Like taking a toy from a baby. You have zero mental fortitude and shouldn't play mafia but if you still want to join games I hope I am always on the opposite alignment because you are mentally weak and can't understand simple mechanics or setup design.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Abr or Prism should be the lynch today.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”