Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1522, Frozen Angel wrote:mod not outright saying we will win in lylo?

that actually felt like mod hinting suzane is telling the truth and mod wants to restrict the information to save that role information.

though I'm kindda nervous about the way dunn acted there (saying we will win if all die when I was asking mod)
Creative said we don't know everything about the setup. He was right. Scum may have a countermeasure and I am against putting our blind faith into Suzune.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok that made sense to me cause I just found a flaw in the plan (a theory which it will fail in horribly) >.>
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Backhand »

Spoiler:
In post 1501, Backhand wrote:Both pim and GT immediately suspected/attacked alisae. Of course could be bussing, but gutread to me says no. GT also reacted in what I thought was a very genuine way to the fakeclaim. Not too soon like a pre-planned thing with creative, but what feels to me like the right amount of time to figure it out. Oh and I think the voting drawback is more likely to be given to town.
Frozen Angel wrote: I was the first one who pushed alisae in day 1 and made her claim - where did they were the first who did that?

pedit : then explain why if my BP claim is true that makes me more town and why if it was a lie to wifom scum to save myself (which I'm entirly capabole of doing that ;) ) - I'm not so much? cause it seems you're more interested in solving the bp part instead of sorting me
for what is related to me and my role
imo
In post 70, Pim wrote:
In post 66, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 64, Pim wrote:Why are players asking for opinions on Cakez two posts :S?
I don't know why alisae asked but post 42 kindda - really slightly - pinged me and It felt like it pinged alisae as well but he was being unclear about how he is thinking about it so it felt weird.

alisae your townread on backhand is - still - triggering me (now you called backhand creative TvT) can you elaborate what in that interaction felt like TvT?
From you I could see it. But Alisae asking it feels off :S
In post 529, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 524, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i'm going to double check with the mod rn and if they clarify that this doesnt happen in lylo then i dont see any harm in claiming this anyway so
ok good news i dont need to be policy lynched

the NU still applies in lylo but i wont be held to activity requirements so i dont accidentally lurk out of the game

lmao
MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 524, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:alisae i was liking until i looked into max's push on them and kind of got their points? i'm taking a second look at him atm, though i would like to know from max if his claim impacts his read at all. alignment cop is definitely easy for scum to fakeclaim but i'm not sure why he'd have a loud modifier in that case.
Got prodded, whoops. My memory on when I'd last posted was off.
Loud modifier is real, no doubt about it. Just because one half of the claim is real doesn't mean it all is.
The claim doesn't change my read, no. Last game I was a gunsmith and guiltied scum first try. Said scum claimed they were the corresponding gunsmith (even/odd) and I believed it.
hm

ok

i was going to ask alisae about his transition wrt backhand but i dont know if he already summed up his thoughts

if he didnt or gives a shitty answer @alisae i want to know more about this too

Didn't say they were first, but pim's third post and giga's fifth post both question alisae. They were on him early (until he claimed and gt reasonably backed off) As to the bp thing, its an easy thing to lie about to cover why you as a claimed pr aren't dying. So if that were confirmed, you could still be lying but it would mean you aren't making up the whole thing. I'm not sure what you mean by related to you and your role.

ABR, I agree that we shouldn't *rely* on suzune, like we should still play as if things were normal, it just may be an out at lylo we otherwise wouldn't have. But I don't think she's scum and we know she doesn't have a useful ability that conflicts with the gachapon.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I think I get your concern now

just consider this fact that I don't wanna die and I will lie as either alignment when I feel it's good. I mean I might be pushing this now so scum fall for this and shoot me ;)

or to make them think that way to don't

I like your haunt actually a lot now - it feel genuine evaluating so yeah

HEAL: No one there are 2 scenarios suzane in 3p lylo will fail. one is that there is a chance scum have protection too to save their asses from a suicide bomb.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:41 am

Agreed
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

Part of why I'm confuzzled is this then, I don't get why Dunn is pushing this.
In post 1489, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1488, SirCakez wrote:So then why have her suicide today? Better to hold onto it, no?
That's what I'm asking and was trying to understand when I was chatting with dunn earlier!

I want to know what flaw are in that plan if any
We could heal giga instead?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I am ok with healing giga actually I'm waiting for suzane input >.>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@mod is there a chance to forget your rule about 3rd day forward 7 day deadline? that is not typical on ms and I'm sure this should have been advertised as blitz for that >.>

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1522, Frozen Angel wrote:though I'm kindda nervous about the way dunn acted there (saying we will win if all die when I was asking mod)
I looked at the town win condition

And then mod confirmed it
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1514, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Dunn plays mafia more for town than for scum and it really shows in his investment in the game

d1 i was worried since he barely did anything but i knew he was kind of in a rut irl so it was possible that impacted his play

d2 and on though his interest in the game has spiked and he feels more invested

as scum, like in Spring Fever, he just kind of sits on one thing and mudslings everywhere else. theres no drive or interest
Yeah I guess this is true
Especially the first part
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

hi im going to answer fa's question wrt to dunn and then conk out

im not healing anyone atm but i think i have the most votes?

HEAL: gigabyte
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:57 am

In post 762, Dunnstral wrote:OH

HE'S LOUD

ALISAE YOU MESSED UP

VOTE: Alisae
In post 768, Dunnstral wrote:it usually would only tell you that you were targeted
In post 763, Alisae wrote:Hell, the loud even states that the person I target gets a message saying I learned their role
So it's lying?
In post 770, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE:

Too fast giga

I'd bet mod error
In post 785, Dunnstral wrote:it's not a guilty

I'm actually convinced Alisae has a higher chance of being town that scum - though I won't deny the possibility of being scum exists (in which case, loud modifier probably worked in a nonstandard way he couldn't predict)
In post 804, Dunnstral wrote:Maybe we should focus on who Varsoon was scumreading?

So Creative, Backhand, Suzune and Alisae (though something weird is going with Alisae anyway)
In post 808, Dunnstral wrote:Nope - Because you're already a target for the nightkill, and if your only argument to get the item is self greed and 'it might be a bp vest' (when it could just as easily be a doctor shot or bodyguard) then I can't condone that
In post 823, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think Alisae is lock scum from the info we've learned - and based on that I think they're town
In post 836, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 834, Frozen Angel wrote:Rolecops can go eaither way and make more sense as scum.
This is irrelevant because alisae is claiming alignment cop

I do agree that the presented information seems to suggest that Alisae is scum, I'm just really wary that there's an error somewhere. Though it's possible that maybe Alisae's role jsut said 'loud' but then used a modified version

The thing that pushes me over the edge is that Alisae visited FA - a really bad target for a town investigative in my opinion. Though probably wher a rolecop that was killing varsoon was headed
In post 842, Dunnstral wrote:Wait I confused this mod with someone else

???

Ok I'll believe that alisae is guilty
In post 855, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 628, Creative wrote:I also have a strong bias when a lynch seems to easy, or that no one likes a certain player. Between the most scummy people there seem to be a consensus between Dunnstral and Slysly for the lynch, and i think the more townie people have explored other grounds, so i feel prety icky about this lynch.
holy moly

this guy is scum
In post 859, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Creative

we already know Alisae's role

Let's explore the unknown and take out this guy instead
In post 864, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 862, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:backhand/creative/alisae
Varson scumread all of those and they're all on the slysly wagon

I thought you just said backhand and alisae didn't make sense as teamed?
In post 869, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 628, Creative wrote:I also have a strong bias when a lynch seems to easy, or that no one likes a certain player. Between the most scummy people there seem to be a consensus between Dunnstral and Slysly for the lynch, and i think the more townie people have explored other grounds, so i feel prety icky about this lynch.
Is not like anyone is trying to point me to reasons why they think Dunnstral should be the lynch, and the reasons for the voting have been very lackluster.
In post 632, Creative wrote:I find this post extremely awkward for a scum player on this situation.

That coupled with the bold "objectively" wrong statement. That feels like a smug lurker town.

And the fact that everyone is just seem thirsty to lynch him feels wrong.
And then
In post 701, Creative wrote:Time to shake things up

VOTE: Slysly
In post 715, Creative wrote:That escalated quickly
So yes, I think creative is scum and that he makes a lot of sense with Alisae as well
i'm kind of exhausted so im not going to explain post by post but i picked a few strong posts in dunn's d2 iso

with the alisae guilty, we see a really... i guess capriciously changing thought process. he's going from finding alisae scummy to thinking he's town due to mistakenly attributing a bad mod error (that makes more sense to happen to town) to a different mod to going back to scumreading him. as i'm seeing it this is someone trying to reevaluate the circumstances and put the pieces together, not scum who already knows whats happening. dunn or not this strongly insinuates he's town. as scum he'd probably just act the way i did and treat it as an instant guilty because thats the easy thing to do as either alignment

with new information he's also the first to push actually using it - he was the first to start pushing people on the slysly wagon specifically and look at varsoon's scumreads. normally this is a null play and can easily be scum pushing their agenda via nightkill or apathy towards a wagon but this combined with dunn becoming a nonlurker slot (d1 dunn had like...? 10 posts maybe?) makes me lean towards town finally getting interest in the game. for dunn specifically high interest means town

i also felt the way he dug and pushed creative was townie and naturally developing. like you can see the gears turning in his head as he's looking through the game to sort creative. it just felt really similar to micro 696 and how he sussed that game out d1
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Backhand »

HEAL: GigabyteTroubadour

Thought you softed before and didn't want the heal, but if you want it I want you to have it.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:03 am

no i'm fine with it

i'm not a likely nightkill normally so if it winds up baiting the kill to me thats pro-town imo

Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Creative »

Keep doing associative reads based on what you are so sure my aligment is and watch the game crumble before your eyes when i flip and you have no where to go.

You deem to have "caught" me due to a "out of a character" vote when you haven't played me before to meta me on "character".

Twist other peoples reads "Varsoon thought he was scum". Advance the narrative that mostly convenience you and promptly ignore my attempts to make a sense of what is happening and dialogue.

Make excuses all day long and still wont justify your lazyness or make you right, cause when i flip that wont change my aligment or the outcome.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

suzane must suicide today in order to heal anyone else >.>

Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Backhand »

Why?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

cause thats an extra lynch and loosing it is idiotic?

Backhand
Backhand
Goon
Backhand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Backhand »

But its not really--if she dies and is town then its exactly the same as another lynch-NK cycle. Except we have to talk about two lynches at once, and don't get any additional town PR actions (or the gachapon)
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

backhand

two lynch + 2 kill is more powerful than 1 lynch + 1 kill + 1 lynch + 1 kill

It's 4 am

I'm not going to play a mafia game now- talk to me tomorrow >.>

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:18 pm

We don't have much time left and I don't want a last minute scramble. Does anyone have anything left to say? Where is Suzune? Is there a reason shes not present?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1540, Frozen Angel wrote:suzane must suicide today in order to heal anyone else >.>
I can do that
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1545, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We don't have much time left and I don't want a last minute scramble. Does anyone have anything left to say? Where is Suzune? Is there a reason shes not present?
Yes, she was giving a work presentation. I apologize, thought the phase was two weeks and that we had more time. I am here now.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

choose one person to suicide on and ask them to claim

and tell me what do you think about heal and the lynch

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1490, havingfitz wrote:Pardon if this has already been answered but Suzune...can you activate your revenge shot at any time during the day? Does your ability impact other wagons or the day's lynch in any way?
I can use it at any time during the day that the person that I want to die with me is voting for me.
In post 1490, havingfitz wrote:I'm assuming you can revenge kill at any time...from those players currently on your wagon...and that the day continues with all other wagons reset to zero. Is that right?
Since I die and my target when the phase rolls over the lynch trains will not be affected.
In post 1490, havingfitz wrote:Can someone explain the benefit to keeping Susune to the end of the game? I'm not quite following that theory.
The only benefit that I can see is that if everyone dies town wins, but honestly, that seems like such a waste to keep me alive to do it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”