MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:59 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I guess thats correct too but I just dont think the narrative holds up, it looks like real complaining to me?
Like thats just it

What do you think of his explanation tho
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 451, Imperium wrote:Tammy being the dominant head in the hydra is a pretty solid towntell, but it's not like I haven't led for significant amount of time in a town Imperium hydra before; getting worried because she hasn't posted in a 36 hour time period in particular is kind of silly.
And I welcome her to come quell my fear!

Tammy's activity has never been the issue; she has been busy in the past and can have less posts than many people but I am still able to recognize that she's town. Mafiaception comes to mind.

I am nervous that she decides to check in after I point this out but doesn't feel like playing mafia or something and still hasn't done anything town!Tammy-like. So I don't think my feeling here is entirely unreasonable.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 492, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Gin: What I dont care about is you telling me nacho and mastina TRing you makes you town or telling me to accept it as gospel just because
I dont know anything about your relationship and I dont care to chase it down, if all you can do is hide behind them and gloat then youve given me no reason to care
You don't have to chase anything down.

like I said earlier, they explained everything before.

It's not like they went "Gin's town" and that's it.

I'm never going to argue self-meta.

However, what I want to see is what conclusions you come up with when you get your information from a collective of people.

I am willing to go back and get the posts this game that expresses these viewpoints if you wish.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 500, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I guess thats correct too but I just dont think the narrative holds up, it looks like real complaining to me?
Like thats just it

What do you think of his explanation tho
i think it's fine and plausible? i'm assuming ur referring to
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:08 am

Post by camn »

That's it? You are just trying to get a townread and 'stay grounded'??
Thats what all this buildup is about?
In post 138, Spiffeh wrote:I'm waiting for certain things to occur that haven't yet
In post 241, Spiffeh wrote:Update: the things I'm waiting for still haven't happened.

Anyone wanna guess what they are?
In post 334, camn wrote:What are the things you are waiting for?
In post 335, Spiffeh wrote:For Tammy and TTH to post
In post 409, camn wrote:What happens when they do?
In post 490, Spiffeh wrote:I am also able to easily identify when both of them are town and they are usually priority sorts.
THAT IS IT???
What a let-down.
This is like that time I went to Tokyo Disneyland. I thought it would be so next-level alien.. but it was just fucking shitty Disneyland.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:12 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 188, Imperium wrote:I think that this approach from Gin stands out pretty radically from general approach and play in For Us; Tammy described her general approach there as "tiptoeing around a minefield" due to not really knowing how to approach mastina and me town and, while I'm sure her second attempt will be better than the first, I think that the way she goes weirdly aggressive towards Prism here is too far different from her weird hedge approach onto Lovebirds there for her to be a strong choice for scum here.
In post 317, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Ginngie is town because I'm almost certain this is Ginngie's towngame. There's a life to it, there's the level of troll and yet playfulness and yet content and also drive that I'd expect plus what she's actually contributed is just spot on what Ginngie as town would create. What she's doing is exactly what she first did to get me my first townread on her in camn's revenge, essentially. This isn't something she can fake as scum.
Are these what you're talking about, Ginngie?
'Cause I read them, I dunno why I'm supposed to just trust these two meta reads on you while ignoring what Ive seen for myself tho

No ones infallible and I dont plan to start trusting other players reads absolutely on day 1 so if youre
really definitely town bc mastina and nacho say so
then dont respond to me with "read the game" and "they say Im town so I dont need to say anything else"
Last edited by nancy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 472, Prism wrote:Your criticisms (ex. potshots) are valid but I don't think that continuing to engage with her is really going to help you-maybe if you want to get a read on her, but in general I think this is counterproductive and is more likely to get you lynched than anything else.
If I see something off I'm going to point it out and explore it to its completion. I still think her stance on me boils down to "you're not doing anything" which is easy to hide behind and probably continues to cement her spot in that cushy "town bloc" of mastina's.

Ginngie's replaced into a scum slot (on my team) in Biochemistry and she explicitly stated that her goal was to pocket mastina, which she probably would have succeeded in if others hadn't lynched her. Her continual pot shots at me without attempting to engage otherwise looks like she's trying to endear herself to mastina, and their other interactions don't make me feel much better.

And I don't really care that it's more likely to get me lynched?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:17 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Gin: I keep posting w a lot more venom than I intend, please know that should be read in a light tone
I dont think its realistic of you to say I should be crowdsourcing my reads when the game has barely begun and I dont
have
solid reads on Notice or Imperium. Do you have anything to say about my thoughts of you. if u want to convince me youre town that would be the way
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 507, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Gin: I keep posting w a lot more venom than I intend, please know that should be read in a light tone
What makes you say this?

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 481, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Spiff isnt that just how mastina is like, all the time
Yeah its ridiculous to be on the wrong side of it trust me and I havent rly figured out how to deal w mastina as a player yet and probs never will but its w/e
Yes, which is why she isn't one of the people I'm really calling out
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 506, Spiffeh wrote:which she probably would have succeeded in if others hadn't lynched her.
:eek:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Ginngie »

mastina quite adamantly said all the fucking time that she scum read the fuck out of me in Biochem?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

while she alive, dead and post game and even in random conversation?

Where in the fuck did that come from?

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:21 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 508, Ginngie wrote:
In post 507, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Gin: I keep posting w a lot more venom than I intend, please know that should be read in a light tone
What makes you say this?
Bc I like to be friendly and I dont want to make the mistake of coming off as pissy, which can happen when Im not in a good mood
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Since this seems to be a hot topic:

No, I do not like rolling scum. However, I pretty much NEVER lurk as scum. The only time I have was at the end of Biochemistry when literally everything was stacked against me and I really didn't see a way out.

Anti, what about this playerlist makes you think I'm more likely to lurk here than the playerlists in Biochemistry or Defcon IV?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also spiff, in what way did I try and pocket mastina this game?

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 512, Ginngie wrote:while she alive, dead and post game and even in random conversation?

Subject: BIOCHEMISTRY [bad stuff pt]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So mastina is pocketed for the rest of the game. That's my MS-wife and considering we are in the neighborhood together, I have full control.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If you're scum you could literally just scum the thread up and be obvscum and I'd let you get away with it; I'm not going to even try to bother sort your slot because I'm calling you town and goddammit if that's wrong then it's wrong but I want it to be true so fuck it I'm treating it as true.

<3 I love mastina sometimes
She literally held my neighborhood fucking hostage saying that she was sending you her one-shot for the night and that if we lynched you it would go to waste.

So you're very wrong?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 514, Spiffeh wrote:Anti, what about this playerlist makes you think I'm more likely to lurk here than the playerlists in Biochemistry or Defcon IV?
there's camn, tammycho, gin, mastina, bellaphant, and me/tth in it and i think that could plausibly demotivate you to be scum against a combination of those

iirc biochem wasn't as dense w big
egos
personalities. idk who was in defcon 4?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler: mastina as scum nailing me as soon as I started posting.
Subject: WWF Mafia: Royal Rumble (GAME OVER)
mastina wrote:
In post 2980, Ginngie wrote:Only read up to what was posted after replaced in, LUV, you scum read A50 because of his case on gerry, porque
Also gerry, why do you want me to vote Chick
I really am sorry, btw, Ginngie.
I knew that short of Priscilla/MariaR/gerry/Leonshade replacing out there was a significant chance of you drawing scum.
But.

Even if I hadn't been scumreading PeregrineV.

Even if PeregrineV was my top townread.

I'd be throwing that read out the window.
Because this is just your scum entrance.

I am sorry you couldn't replace town. But for what it's worth. You're last on my lynch list so we can at least hang out together for a while. You will need to die though. <3

Spoiler: one of thousands of mastina posts explaining why I was never a town read in biochem.
Subject: BIOCHEMISTRY - game over, finally, it's only been 5 months
mastina wrote:
In post 7414, Vaxkiller wrote:It really bothers me that mastina was unable to figure out gins alignment, they are pretty well know about figuring each other out.
Read the fucking thread to figure out why.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic wasn't providing content.
Gin was a recent replacement into the game.
Then, Gin's real-life emergency hit.
As a result, Gin had given me no fucking content TO read.
All of Gin's content was basically fluff: nothingness. Formalities. Introductions. Non-statements. Lack of hard stances. But also nothing unexpected of Gin given
-Gin's status as a RECENT FUCKING REPLACEMENT and
-Gin's real-life situation cropping up.

And I cannot emphasize this enough.
I was not townreading Gin.
I wasn't scumreading Gin, either.

I had no read on Gin...because THERE WAS NOTHING ON WHICH TO BASE A READ. Because those things above, Gin would do as town when entering, too. They were null. Useless. Contentless. Lacking meat. Yet Gin as scum isn't someone who makes a habit of staying that way--had Gin done so I'd have lynched Gin, but Gin will work to quickly fix a lack of content and that is why I wanted to give Gin a fucking grace period.

Letting Gin live was temporary and meant to last ONLY until Gin's real-life emergency was resolved
(plus a short grace period following).
Gin got lynched when in the middle of a fucking real-life emergency. Beyond that being a shitty thing to do in-general (you lynched Gin when Gin had no possible way of responding), it was also still in my opinion shooting us in the foot.

Because Gin as scum either would have stepped up and given us useful content we could analyze...
...Or by not doing so with no reasonable excuse, been outed as scum. I was not giving Gin an indefinite pass. Nor was I defending Gin because of a townread. Nor did I lack a read on a Gin who had given content. I was defending Gin, TEMPORARILY, advocating for us to let Gin resolve real-life shit and then come back, give content, and for us (by which I mean me) to analyze that content. Content which is utterly absent.

You know what Gin's iso tells us?
That Gin is scum. That's what it tells us.
You know what Gin's iso doesn't tell us?
Anything useful. There's a goddamned REASON you're not seeing people constantly iso Gin to see what hints Gin left and that's because Gin was fucking lynched before being able to leave any.

And that's why I'm so pissed off. It's useless. It would not have been useless if the town had waited something like FIVE REAL LIFE DAYS for Gin to sort shit out. And we
had
that time; there was over a week until deadline if memory serves me. There was absolutely no reason to rush the lynch through on Gin. The town did so anyway. (And incidentally this is one reason I so firmly felt scum were involved because that rush to lynch scum doesn't come entirely from town.)

Spoiler: For funsies, yet another game i rolled scum and mastina shit on my life by scum reading me the minute she read a single post
Subject: Micro 719: For Us [Endgame]
NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Okay so change of plans slightly. I'm still going to catch up but I had a quick chat with mastina since she's around and decided screw it with regards to her usual post by post catch up style where she doesn't know anything of shit that happened further in the thread. (sorry babe <3)

So I have some feedback now. She agrees with me that -364 was a scum whiteknight and nomination of us. She said it makes sense for scum if they don't have a strongman to buddy the BP IC since they can't kill us and need to be on our good side. Also while calling us town advocating for us to be vigged. I also told her about the 3p hood ftr, but I don't think that factored in to this, she said that we wouldn't lynch Imperium or morph and if there is scum in that hood basically it's Ginngie's slot (and I think she separately reads Gin as scum from what she saw when she popped in earlier?).

Back to catch up stuff. I'm going to just ping stuff through to her and mess up her catch up.

VOTE: Two Real Humans

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

SO IN WHAT WORLD DO I TRY AND POCKET THAT

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler:
In post 516, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 512, Ginngie wrote:while she alive, dead and post game and even in random conversation?

TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So mastina is pocketed for the rest of the game. That's my MS-wife and considering we are in the neighborhood together, I have full control.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:If you're scum you could literally just scum the thread up and be obvscum and I'd let you get away with it; I'm not going to even try to bother sort your slot because I'm calling you town and goddammit if that's wrong then it's wrong but I want it to be true so fuck it I'm treating it as true.

<3 I love mastina sometimes
She literally held my neighborhood fucking hostage saying that she was sending you her one-shot for the night and that if we lynched you it would go to waste.

So you're very wrong?

yeah, I got cocky and seriously didn't hold an actual grasp onto reality, she never once town read me actually.

However I can find and have found quotes from mastina shitting on my life when I roll scum, and you will never find her ever town reading me when I'm rolled scum and that's a promise to god.
Last edited by nancy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Spoiler:
In post 504, camn wrote:That's it? You are just trying to get a townread and 'stay grounded'??
In post 138, Spiffeh wrote:I'm waiting for certain things to occur that haven't yet
In post 241, Spiffeh wrote:Update: the things I'm waiting for still haven't happened.

In post 490, Spiffeh wrote:I am also able to easily identify when both of them are town and they are usually priority sorts.
THAT IS IT???
What a let-down.
This is like that time I went to Tokyo Disneyland. I thought it would be so next-level alien.. but it was just fucking shitty Disneyland.

This is an awful post.

The reason I said "I'm waiting for stuff to happen" was because Anti said that I seemed bored. The "build-up" that you're speaking of is nonexistent.

What exactly would have been a sufficient answer to your question? Because this post REALLY makes it seem like you were setting me up to fail. And the fact that the foundation of your scum read (beyond sheeping) seems to have been hung up in this point makes me think you were hiding behind it to justify being on my wagon.

VOTE: camn
Last edited by nancy on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 516, Spiffeh wrote:She literally held my neighborhood fucking hostage saying that she was sending you her one-shot for the night and that if we lynched you it would go to waste.
I believe it's in one of the actual spoilers but she made it quite clear it was that she didn't want me lynched, purely so I can chunk out some reads, and then massacre the entire game AFTER lynching me with my reads now stated.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler:
In post 521, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 504, camn wrote:That's it? You are just trying to get a townread and 'stay grounded'??

THAT IS IT???
What a let-down.
This is an awful post.

The reason I said "I'm waiting for stuff to happen" was because Anti said that I seemed bored. The "build-up" that you're speaking of is nonexistent.

What exactly would have been a sufficient answer to your question? Because this post REALLY makes it seem like you were setting me up to fail. And the fact that the foundation of your scum read (beyond sheeping) seems to have been hung up in this point makes me think you were hiding behind it to justify being on my wagon.

VOTE: camn

Spoiler:
Last edited by nancy on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 518, Ginngie wrote:
Spoiler: mastina as scum nailing me as soon as I started posting.
Subject: WWF Mafia: Royal Rumble (GAME OVER)
mastina wrote:
In post 2980, Ginngie wrote:Only read up to what was posted after replaced in, LUV, you scum read A50 because of his case on gerry, porque
Also gerry, why do you want me to vote Chick
I really am sorry, btw, Ginngie.
I knew that short of Priscilla/MariaR/gerry/Leonshade replacing out there was a significant chance of you drawing scum.
But.

Even if I hadn't been scumreading PeregrineV.

Even if PeregrineV was my top townread.

I'd be throwing that read out the window.
Because this is just your scum entrance.

I am sorry you couldn't replace town. But for what it's worth. You're last on my lynch list so we can at least hang out together for a while. You will need to die though. <3

Spoiler: one of thousands of mastina posts explaining why I was never a town read in biochem.
Subject: BIOCHEMISTRY - game over, finally, it's only been 5 months
mastina wrote:
In post 7414, Vaxkiller wrote:It really bothers me that mastina was unable to figure out gins alignment, they are pretty well know about figuring each other out.
Read the fucking thread to figure out why.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic wasn't providing content.
Gin was a recent replacement into the game.
Then, Gin's real-life emergency hit.
As a result, Gin had given me no fucking content TO read.
All of Gin's content was basically fluff: nothingness. Formalities. Introductions. Non-statements. Lack of hard stances. But also nothing unexpected of Gin given
-Gin's status as a RECENT FUCKING REPLACEMENT and
-Gin's real-life situation cropping up.

And I cannot emphasize this enough.
I was not townreading Gin.
I wasn't scumreading Gin, either.

I had no read on Gin...because THERE WAS NOTHING ON WHICH TO BASE A READ. Because those things above, Gin would do as town when entering, too. They were null. Useless. Contentless. Lacking meat. Yet Gin as scum isn't someone who makes a habit of staying that way--had Gin done so I'd have lynched Gin, but Gin will work to quickly fix a lack of content and that is why I wanted to give Gin a fucking grace period.

Letting Gin live was temporary and meant to last ONLY until Gin's real-life emergency was resolved
(plus a short grace period following).
Gin got lynched when in the middle of a fucking real-life emergency. Beyond that being a shitty thing to do in-general (you lynched Gin when Gin had no possible way of responding), it was also still in my opinion shooting us in the foot.

Because Gin as scum either would have stepped up and given us useful content we could analyze...
...Or by not doing so with no reasonable excuse, been outed as scum. I was not giving Gin an indefinite pass. Nor was I defending Gin because of a townread. Nor did I lack a read on a Gin who had given content. I was defending Gin, TEMPORARILY, advocating for us to let Gin resolve real-life shit and then come back, give content, and for us (by which I mean me) to analyze that content. Content which is utterly absent.

You know what Gin's iso tells us?
That Gin is scum. That's what it tells us.
You know what Gin's iso doesn't tell us?
Anything useful. There's a goddamned REASON you're not seeing people constantly iso Gin to see what hints Gin left and that's because Gin was fucking lynched before being able to leave any.

And that's why I'm so pissed off. It's useless. It would not have been useless if the town had waited something like FIVE REAL LIFE DAYS for Gin to sort shit out. And we
had
that time; there was over a week until deadline if memory serves me. There was absolutely no reason to rush the lynch through on Gin. The town did so anyway. (And incidentally this is one reason I so firmly felt scum were involved because that rush to lynch scum doesn't come entirely from town.)

Spoiler: For funsies, yet another game i rolled scum and mastina shit on my life by scum reading me the minute she read a single post
Subject: Micro 719: For Us [Endgame]
NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Okay so change of plans slightly. I'm still going to catch up but I had a quick chat with mastina since she's around and decided screw it with regards to her usual post by post catch up style where she doesn't know anything of shit that happened further in the thread. (sorry babe <3)

So I have some feedback now. She agrees with me that -364 was a scum whiteknight and nomination of us. She said it makes sense for scum if they don't have a strongman to buddy the BP IC since they can't kill us and need to be on our good side. Also while calling us town advocating for us to be vigged. I also told her about the 3p hood ftr, but I don't think that factored in to this, she said that we wouldn't lynch Imperium or morph and if there is scum in that hood basically it's Ginngie's slot (and I think she separately reads Gin as scum from what she saw when she popped in earlier?).

Back to catch up stuff. I'm going to just ping stuff through to her and mess up her catch up.

VOTE: Two Real Humans
My point wasn't that mastina always town reads you when you're scum, it was that your goal in Biochemistry was to pocket her. The first quote isn't relevant.

The second quote came from when she was dead already, in the dead thread. Sorry, but I don't put much weight into this as far as mastina is concerned, since she said similar stuff about me when I had her pocketed but she never did anything about it.

So no this doesn't exactly disprove what I'm saying.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”