Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 521, Spiffeh wrote:This is an awful post.

The reason I said "I'm waiting for stuff to happen" was because Anti said that I seemed bored. The "build-up" that you're speaking of is nonexistent.

What exactly would have been a sufficient answer to your question? Because this post REALLY makes it seem like you were setting me up to fail. And the fact that the foundation of your scum read (beyond sheeping) seems to have been hung up in this point makes me think you were hiding behind it to justify being on my wagon.

VOTE: camn
bad vote
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I'm saying that if it was your goal in Biochemistry as scum was to get her pocketed, it's likely that you'd approach this game similarly if you were to roll scum.

And your inability to really articulate your read on me/do much to further justify being parked on my wagon is a step in this direction.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 525, Heartless wrote:bad vote
You're wrong

But why do you think so?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 526, Spiffeh wrote:I'm saying that if it was your goal in Biochemistry as scum was to get her pocketed, it's likely that you'd approach this game similarly if you were to roll scum.

And your inability to really articulate your read on me/do much to further justify being parked on my wagon is a step in this direction.
I can also get a quote from when she was alive in the game on D2 when she bitched at everyone.

You also ignored the fact that there were 2 other games where she separately scum read me from the very start.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Ginngie »

So you're ignoring the fact that I've played 3 games with her as scum and failed miserably each time yet you come to the conclusion that I'm suddenly going to be able to fool her?

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 528, Ginngie wrote:You also ignored the fact that there were 2 other games where she separately scum read me from the very start.
I don't give a fuck about that

And if so, more of a reason for you to try to buddy up to her???

My point has nothing to do with her ability to read you, it has all to do with how you reacted to her as scum in Biochemistry and seeing how you could have similar intentions here based on your play around her/around the wagon she's championing
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 526, Spiffeh wrote:I'm saying that if it was your goal in Biochemistry as scum was to get her pocketed, it's likely that you'd approach this game similarly if you were to roll scum.
AND SERIOUSLY

WHY WOULD I APPROACH A GAME THE SAME WAY

IF MASTINA KEPT SAYING I WAS DESTROYING HER TOWN READ ON MY SLOT

there is no logical consistency in your theory

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 530, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 528, Ginngie wrote:You also ignored the fact that there were 2 other games where she separately scum read me from the very start.
I don't give a fuck about that

And if so, more of a reason for you to try to buddy up to her???

My point has nothing to do with her ability to read you, it has all to do with how you reacted to her as scum in Biochemistry and seeing how you could have similar intentions here based on your play around her/around the wagon she's championing
For the record, in the 3rd quote I spoilered, that was the Two Real Humans game, I buddied up and whiteknighted her slot, got scum read for it instantaneously.

So it fails in Biochem, fails in other games, and you think I'm going to try it again?

Also what was my buddying attempts?

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Spiffeh »

It worked in Biochemistry, she held our neighborhood hostage to try and save you Day 1.

That is fact. I don't care if she tried to retract this on later Days or in the dead thread.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand and you acting like you're refuting my points isn't making me feel any better.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 360, Spiffeh wrote:I'll be here to yell at people tomorrow
i'm p sure the "buildup" came from ^this post^ and... i mean... I'M also still kinda waiting for the bass drop from you given that you've said you're waiting for tth to post and i know she's posted

i don't think camn's impatience is entirely unwarranted
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 533, Spiffeh wrote:It worked in Biochemistry, she held our neighborhood hostage to try and save you Day 1.
I WILL SMACK YOU

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Ginngie »

SHE

WANTED

MY

READS

YOU

FUCK

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Spiffeh »

^ this is not a town reaction
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

Spiffeh

where was I buddying mastina this game.

show me.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Ginngie »

Anti, did you never actually make the neighborhood PT's public from biochem?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 537, Spiffeh wrote:^ this is not a town reaction
ya know, the only thing this post actually does, is chalk up an excuse of a post to not actually continue trying to make the point you were saying because you know you're in the wrong.

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:07 am

Post by VNB National Plan »

In post 449, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 345, VNB National Plan wrote:Spiffeh votes are lazy. Have the Spiffeh voters actually played with Spiffy before? He is really easy for scum to wagon by existing
I've literally been mislynched in mafia like 4-5 times ever (and once as scum!) so this couldn't be further from the truth

What gives you the impression that I'm mislynch bait?
lmao 'only' 4-5 times. Being wagonable and actually getting lynched isn't the same thing. I'll ask Bella why she has a terrible impression of you but that's probably the difference. ;)

Prism: You know that in retrospect Ari's arguments about 'townfeel' in that game didn't make sense because Ari was scum, right? <.< I think the circumstances are different enough that it doesn't correlate. Nothing wrong with some healthy skepticism though. Your explanation is reasonable.

Oh my god, you're arguing over mastina's motives in another game. I'm both fascinated and horrified at how pointless this is.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 541, VNB National Plan wrote:Oh my god, you're arguing over mastina's motives in another game. I'm both fascinated and horrified at how pointless this is.
what's amazing is when you can prove someone has a 100% track record of reading me correctly regardless of buddying or any literally tactics I try.

and then be told I'm fooling the person who I fear most and literally decline to replace into games that she's in for fear of rolling scum and ruining the game for the scum team.

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:15 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Gin how come you didnt respond to my last few posts to you?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

forgot about them mate

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Spoiler: Biochemistry: mastina treating our neighborhood (which scum!Gin is apart of) as a masonry
Subject: BIOCHEMISTRY [proteins]
mastina wrote:Gin I aint got time for that shit.
I've not read so much as the fucking game thread--I'm something like 20 pages behind on useless driven, and I've only read the first 20 game pages so that's 80 pages to read (and some cases reread).
I'm treating this as a masonry. I made up my mind.

If you're scum you could literally just scum the thread up and be obvscum and I'd let you get away with it; I'm not going to even try to bother sort your slot because I'm calling you town and goddammit if that's wrong then it's wrong but I want it to be true so fuck it I'm treating it as true.

Other slots might seem similar--but there's more to it than that. Spiffeh it's just, mostly...experience. Sakura, well technically I have experience but there it's just feeling to be honest. I just. I don't think there's scum here and I'm working under that assumption, so.

Later, when Gin is the obvious lynch target for the Day...
Spoiler: mastina blackmailing the neighborhood to save Gin
Subject: BIOCHEMISTRY [proteins]
mastina wrote:By the way I've moved from bribery to blackmail in regards to my rolecop.
I caught wind of a wagon on Gin.
Well, my rolecop invention is still being sent to his slot--and I've zero intention to change this.
If Gin gets lynched, then I effectively no-action for the day because I'm refusing to change my D1 target.

Everything she says about you poisoning her town read on your slot comes after you have been lynched, when you've already flipped scum.

This is evidence that mastina will go to great lengths to try and save you if she thinks you are town. Thus, I find it within the realm of possibility that you would try to buddy up to her as scum here.

Ways you are buddying her:
- Joining the wagon she started without much articulated reason as to why
- Taking pot shots at her stated largest scum read and the wagon she is championing without addressing me yourself and giving seemingly no effort to try and sort me
- posts such as these:
In post 168, Ginngie wrote:Camn, babe, there is only one vote I care about, it's mastina.
In post 484, Ginngie wrote:If you read the thread you would know that Nacho and mastina town read me, most importantly mastina.
In post 322, Ginngie wrote:Damnit, I just realized I had two tabs open and never edited the posts together.

Final post:
mastina babe, Cary ain't scum, Cary she cares too much.

~Trust in the obscurity that is a Ginngie townread~

I believe I pointed it out but

Spoiler:
In post 321, Ginngie wrote:
In post 126, Caryatid wrote:{Prism} Happy Birthday, Prism!
{Spiffeh}
{Heartless}
{NoticeMeSenpai}
{camn, kmd4390}
{Imperium}
{VNB National Plan}
{MaxwellPuckett, Polar Vortex}
{Ahsoka Tano, Ginngie}
{}
{}

I think. Was thinking about voting Ginngie before I went out for a walk and I'm still feeling it.

VOTE: Ginngie

~ I was thinking about loving Ginngie before I went out to do my laundry and I'm still feeling it. ~
In post 226, Caryatid wrote:
In post 208, Imperium wrote:
In post 126, Caryatid wrote:{Prism}
{Spiffeh}
{Heartless}
{NoticeMeSenpai}
{camn, kmd4390}
{Imperium}
{VNB National Plan}
{MaxwellPuckett, Polar Vortex}
{Ahsoka Tano, Ginngie}
Why was Spiffeh so high - the only thing he did was the "predict the scum" thing and I don't understand why that looks town at all. Was Heartless so high up for any reason other than "general engagement"? Why did you like KMD's entry?

Mostly on the same page with NMS right now; I didn't like Ahsoka Tano's vote on camn when it came and so right now they're more of a person of interest for me than they are for you.
Spiffeh was so high because I really liked his opening and I think the "predict the scum" thing, while silly, is something I'll want to look back on later in the game once we have some flips because I do think scum would answer that differently than town would. Unfortunately, he's done literally nothing since then, so probably I jumped the gun there. I liked his entrance though.

Heartless was a townlean because I liked Anti's tone. I'm trying not to use meta this game but I liked his entrance more than I didn't.

I like that kmd came out of the gate scumhunting, so I put him in the "null but is doing things" tier.
That tier is just above "null, hasn't posted, but it's the middle of the night in their time zone" tier (you), just above "null, hasn't posted, but it's daytime in their time zone" (Shadowphant).
I originally had fewer tiers but I kept finding I did feel a little bit more strongly about one person than another.
Scum aren't simply going to be that weird with reasoning, and lets be real here, it's honest.
- The fact that you act like Max can't case you because mastina (and Imperium) town reads you

Obviously, not all of these are bad on their own, and I can buy that the quotes I've provided are just how you talk to her. But mastina is a very egocentric player (not meant as an insult, I am too!) and I feel like you recognize that too so the way you've been talking to her along with your treatment of me makes it look you're trying to capitalize on her ego to net yourself an easy town read from her.

I don't know how I can better articulate this point.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 541, VNB National Plan wrote:I'm both fascinated and horrified at how pointless this is.
I tried to synthesize my entire point in my previous post so please take a look at that before discrediting it like this.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 534, Heartless wrote:
In post 360, Spiffeh wrote:I'll be here to yell at people tomorrow
i'm p sure the "buildup" came from ^this post^ and... i mean... I'M also still kinda waiting for the bass drop from you given that you've said you're waiting for tth to post and i know she's posted

i don't think camn's impatience is entirely unwarranted
Ok, I can see where she can get the "build up" thing.

But can you give me a scenario in which I would have given a "good" answer to camp's question?

It's not her impatience I have a problem with, it's the fact that the whole thing stinks of her trying to set me up to fail, and I really don't see much else she's done to warrant a town read.

Are you town reading her?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

Spiff?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Ginngie »

You realize in the post you qouted...

It has mastina saying she hasn't read anything of the game right?

Her saying I'm town is saying she just wants me too be town.

That doesn't actually mean she town read my posts.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”