Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:47 am

Post by II Xigbar »

Confirmed Town: Xemnas, Xigbar
Strong Townread: Saix (144 feels super, super town)
Townread: Zexion (Logic says they should be locktown, gut says they might be scum, compromise)
Slight townread: Lexaeus, Vexen (Little content from Vexen but just minor townread, Lexaeus has stuff I like and dislike, they can go here for now.)
Null: Luxord, Marluxia (Brought luxord down because of bad feelings on a few things, though maybe he should still be higher? Marluxia has done little)
Scummy: Roxas, Axel (Roxas is as said before, kind of raising him a bit because meh. Axel is objectively awful so it's hard to put him higher, but maybe he doesn't belong here. I'll decide that later)
Scumfuckery: Xaldin, Larxene (Xaldin everything is bad. Larxene I've said a lot about.)

Demyx has done nothing so I have no read on them.

If you want to work with me, come vote up Xaldin?
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:49 am

Post by II Xigbar »

VOTE: Xaldin

Where my vote should go.
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:51 am

Post by XII Larxene »

"Nah, fuck it actually. Luxord's just town. But I'll sound totally lame if I say it's an emotional read combined with my earlier reasons, so maybe I'll just be cryptic about it and answer later."

There's my thought process, transcribed here for your reading pleasure.

Townpile: Lexaeus, Xigbar, Luxord, Our Mighty High Voidlord Xemnas, myself

Probably a townpile: Zexion, Saix

Leftovers: Demyx, Marluxia

Scumpile: Vexen, Roxas, Xaldin, Axel
Now I'll either go to bed or stay here for another two hours to chat.

*sees Xigbar's posts*
Guess I'm staying up!
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 am

Post by XII Larxene »

...No, okay, I'm tired. Xaldin can get some attention later. But being able to wagon someone that's not me with Xigbar is a plus! Night, losers.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Heartless »

Vote Count 1.3

Marluxia [1] - Vexen
Roxas [1] - Zexion
Demyx [1] - Xemnas
Vexen [2] - Demyx
Xigbar [2] - Lexaeus, Roxas
Saïx [1] - Axel
Xaldin [2] - Xigbar, Larxene

Not Voting: Xaldin, Saïx, Marluxia, Luxord

Vexen, Demyx, and Marluxia have been prodded.

7 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2017-08-31 18:46:21).[/color]
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 144, VII Saix wrote:I wanna know the reason behind it.
You may ask! Don't be too shy now!
In post 144, VII Saix wrote:I guess I am saying the same thing in three different ways. So here's the concise point. You need to do 3 things. 1. elaborate your posts, 2. give a reason for your verdicts, and 3. your expectations from others need to reflect in your own playstyle.
I will pass coach!

I'm glad you talked about how my reads are bad or something useful and didn't just go on some weird tangent about how my posts don't appeal to you because you decided not to ask me about them.
In post 146, II Xigbar wrote:I have a good feeling about Roxas scum regardless of Larxene's alignment at this point. That OMGUS was absolutely horrid.
I agree that it was a bad vote but it is not coming from scum.
In post 156, VII Saix wrote:People, I don't have the key to your thoughts. It literally takes just one additional sentence to explain what you are saying.
WAH! I SIGNED UP FOR A GAME WHERE I HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS AND BE INQUISITIVE AND I DON'T WANT TO DO EITHER OF THOSE! WAH!
In post 157, VI Zexion wrote:very disturbing lack of scumhunting or just general anything in their ISO;
Buzz buzz buzz
In post 158, X Luxord wrote:Based on Axel's previous posts, it does sort of seem like Axel could just be expressing genuine townreads on Xigbar and Roxas though.
Usually a TvT argument denotes that I think both are town, yes.
In post 168, XII Larxene wrote:But let's talk about why I'm scum!
Why waste my breath if you won't even read my ISO?

On Saix:

If you guys want to call me coasting, that's not entirely wrong. Sorry I don't play around all day and sit on my keyboard for more than once or twice a day for this stuff. However, Saix is the antithesis.
In post 108, VII Saix wrote:12 Larxene: Her claim is pro-town. A scum invest-immune doesn't gain much by claiming, at such early stages. On the other hand, it's a weak town role if any, so if she is a scum invest-immune, she had to be a really audacious/even defensive player to claim so early. Clubbed with this however are other things that make her a stronger townlean for me. She dislikes 4 Vex and clears 10 Lux for exactly the same points that I found valid in Vex's and Lux's behaviour. Suggests logic at work.
Has anyone actually read this? Really read this?
Saix wrote:Her claim is pro-town.
OK.
Saix wrote:A scum invest-immune doesn't gain much by claiming, at such early stages. On the other hand, it's a weak town role if any, so if she is a scum invest-immune, she had to be a really audacious/even defensive player to claim so early.
There's really no reason to explain your thought process here.
Saix wrote:Clubbed with this however are other things that make her a stronger townlean for me.
After explaining why the claim was a pro-town move, more justification is needed.
Saix wrote:She dislikes 4 Vex and clears 10 Lux for exactly the same points that I found valid in Vex's and Lux's behaviour. Suggests logic at work.
Clear implication that he thinks that scum can't act logically which is clearly wrong.
In post 108, VII Saix wrote:10 Lux: I was scumreading Lux for fluffposting till I read his excel notes. No one goes to that extent as a scum. His notes serve as a good enough evidence for me to believe he is a town. But his other posts have been shaky. So, overall, null. Actually I wanna shift him to townlean. Will see what happens.
And yet again - what? No one who has ever played scum leaves Excel notes? Are you serious? This is scum 101 and, if I have a hunch, I have no idea why Xigbar doesn't go after this sort of behavior.
In post 108, VII Saix wrote:11 Marluxia: I really didn't like their 77 where they are shading 10 Lux. Their points for shading Lux also are invalid acc to me. There's a possibility that I might be wrong about them, but I am not revealing the reason.
Let's act shady and then complain about other people not explaining themselves!
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

@Luxord
I think Lexaeus townreading Vexen in the way that you describe is pretty thoroughly bad reasoning for a townread there; I don't think that the townread is wrong really but I absolutely struggle to see how you could have that slot as your top townread with that reasoning. If you could go over the progression on your read there in more detail that would be pretty helpful I think because I'm not quite seeing what you are there. Your Xigbar read as well is pretty ??? in that your reasoning doesn't really make any kind of sense to me; don't understand how you're reading 105 the way you are at all so I'd like you to expand on that please if you do think that.

Don't think that Saix's reasoning is problematic in any real way, basing your reads on logical posting is a pretty narrow approach but I don't think it's very useful to tell someone how they should scumhunt if what they're doing is working for them. Overall I think I need you to take some more clearly defined stances because what you've shown here is a little all over the place. Don't think that you should be in a place right now where your vote isn't doing anything.

I talked about Roxas' claim back in and .

--

Don't have time to respond to anything else in detail but Xigbar I don't understand the Xaldin read at all? Pretty willing to follow you there purely in the interest of moving the game forwards considering how much time we have left in the day just as long as this doesn't devolve into a nullread / lurker goosechase but I don't understand at all why you're scumreading the slot as hard as you are. Don't think that scumreading Axel less because they're too scummy is good reasoning at all especially when I'm pretty much 99% on the altguess there. I'm fine with you feeling a little paranoid about my slot but I think that'll probably go away for you once you realize who I am / once I push a lynch on scum (basically no doubt left in my mind about who you are).

Vote: Xaldin
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Xigbar, it is amusing how you scunread larxene for not explaining her scunread when you are doing the same exact thing.

As for your comment about alts. It is both scummy and against the spirit of the game. It's scummy because it's an easy and lazy excuse to go Afterwards"I guess I was wrong about who it was and the meta"

Now you can alt guess all you want but in.a case meta has no place.

Also you would be correct that I am scumreading you. I simply don't always vote on my point suspicion posts.

@Zexion, his read makes no sense because it is fake.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

Hey so I can't give details without compromising my anonymity, but I've got some real-life difficulties.
VOTE: V/LA 48 hours.[/b]
May or may not be able to give content.
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:24 am

Post by XI Marluxia »

Unfortunately, I must deliver a very crucial prod dodge. My life has been thrown into a busy spell, but I will deliver the goods when i am able.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:32 am

Post by VII Saix »

I think the worst player this game is also the mod conf town Xemnas. Zero contribution. High time he deserved a prod.
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:11 am

Post by IV Vexen »

shit this is a prod dodge but once I get back from school Ill post something of consequence and catch up reading
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Heartless »

Xemnas has been prodded.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:25 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I act on my own time, not yours. Never forget that.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:51 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I apologize for my prior outburst. The threat these traitors represent has forced me to put my guard up, as I'm sure it has done to us all. I must participate in these proceedings as well, if I am to prove myself worthy of your loyalty.

I am always inclined to have a sliver of trust in those who claim their abilities early on. While a traitor may feel bold enough to attempt a gambit, it is rare for such a gamble to be attempted before necessary, as a premature lie merely brings attention to oneself.

Roxas's early attempts at expressing his opinions seem unnecessarily confident and lacking in nuance for such early... "reads"... but I do not consider them to hint at a treacherous mind. They remind me more of a loyal but brash mind, willing to express, but not capable of explaining his opinions.

With Larxene, I have some issues.
Xigbar has expressed views that I share when it comes to her behavior. I worry that the attitude presented by her, especially in her entrance, is overcompensating to hide her treacherous intentions.
That said, she may indeed be putting on her attitude intentionally, but out of entertainment, rather than a treacherous mind. She does also have the advantage of making her claim first, making a planned gambit less probable. Claiming her ability would also run counter to the most optimal usage for one with an "Ascetic" ability, where she to be a traitor. On the whole, I am conflicted about Larxene.

As for those I view loyal, I have some trust in Xigbar,
due to him expressing a similar view to mine, as I've explained prior. Likewise, Lexaeus, Saix and Zexion have been vigilantly hunting traitors early on, which earns my early trust, even if a talented traitor may be capable of their behavior.
Yet regarding Lexaeus, I must note that his stated reason for voting Xigbar rings hollow, it appears irrelevant to Xigbar's loyalty.

My current suspicions lie with Axel and Vexen. Axel, in particular, has not contributed much, and I'm not fond of what they have contributed. I feel similar about Vexen, though I admit that with Vexen, my feeling is more instinctual than rational. Demyx has merely been useless, which is about all I normally expect from him, anyway.

I must more carefully examine the records of these proceedings, if I am to have thoughts on the loyalty of Luxord and Xaldin. For now, I will cast my vote upon my prime suspect.

VOTE: Axel
V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 am

Post by V Lexaeus »

Sorry about my recent absence.

I will read through the last couple of pages and post thoughts before the night's end.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:20 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 168, XII Larxene wrote:Demyx: The thing where you state reads and then leave doesn't work if you're not charming about it! I know being lazy is your thing but c'mon, being lovable is also your thing. Being a goof is like, your only talent or something.
:good:
I Xemnas wrote:Demyx has merely been useless, which is about all I normally expect from him, anyway.
Hey!

...Aw, hell, who am I kidding? You're not wrong.

At least my vote is in the right place, right?

(In all seriousness, I'll get to this in about 12 hours. Maybe I'll hyper spam post, maybe I won't. Maybe I'll build a wall. Maybe I'll be an annoying lurksack and offer just one or two thoughts with no reasoning. Who knows what the future might bring!

...I'm really sorry for forgetting about this game.)
V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by V Lexaeus »

Far be it from me to question Lord Xemnas, but I really don't get the Axel scumreads. From anyone.

His posts make sense to me, and while the Saïx push is a bit nitpicky, it seems more like Town confbiasing than scum bullshitting.

Xaldin, however, I can get behind. Three posts and not one of them showing even a hint of Town thinking.

Still not sure how Xigbar is supposedly able to know our true names, but in the interest of keeping the spirit of this game alive, I'll ignore it as long as he doesn't try to bring up meta again.

V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by V Lexaeus »

Oh whoops.
Didn't realize I already voted before my Xigbar comment
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

@Mod: My posts are like posting, right?
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

nexion, what is your Saix read?
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

I have a serious issue with the fact that I picked someone I'm scumreading to declare obvtown and they're immediately top of your townread block.
I would like some elaboration on that because I feel like you're actively trying to pocket me right now.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 194, VIII Axel wrote:@Mod: My posts are like posting, right?
i have no idea what ur asking...
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 189, I Xemnas wrote:I worry that the attitude presented by her, especially in her entrance, is overcompensating to hide her treacherous intentions.
Can we go a little deeper into this? Mostly because I don't get the relevance here. I get what you're saying but I don't get how it leads to scum rather than, as you also stated a possibility, something about her just playing the game a fun way.
In post 189, I Xemnas wrote:Yet regarding Lexaeus, I must note that his stated reason for voting Xigbar rings hollow, it appears irrelevant to Xigbar's loyalty.
Ok - so here's my question - which one of these is an actual stronger scumread?

A) Person who votes based off of bad logic

B) Person who coasts and isn't posting relevant things

Keep in mind that if I'm coasting, you're just as guilty!
In post 192, V Lexaeus wrote:Xaldin, however, I can get behind. Three posts and not one of them showing even a hint of Town thinking.
I'm starting to feel this way too but Marluxia is just as guilty. Xaldin has just been posting more recently.

It was only a joke Mod!
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:25 am

Post by IX Demyx »

Full disclosure here I'm resetting for this because my computer decided to do the same on me and soooo.... I lost my notes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”