Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by X Luxord »

It only upgraded if there was an opportunity to use it I believe. Part of Lex's reasons for me to neighborhood them was that they thought that the hated modifier should go on someone with extra chance of being nightkilled.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2236, I Xemnas wrote:Post restriction?
Honestly wouldn't put it past an apathetic Zexion faking one in order to try and maintain some level of interest in the game (see below), but it doesn't matter. If it's fake I don't care; if it's real, then it's real. Either way let Zexion do their thing.

As for the mindset I have behind thinking it could be fake and yet me not caring about it being fake. Basically. It boils down to a combination of "I don't give a fuck" (as they posted so eloquently in a gif), and also just. A feeling of being wrong. Of being detached from everything. Of not caring. Of everything going wrong, and, yes, of giving up...but doing so not as scum and rather, as town. As town, who just has lost all desire to keep going.

It's a bit hard to describe. But basically. A town Zexion absolutely does this. It's a form of desperation-but-not-really. Of fighting the urge to replace out, of not really wanting to be in but not really wanting to bail. And yes to some extent this would be true regardless of Zexion's alignment given Zexion's overall disinterest in mafia right now...but the WAY it was done. Along with the STRENGTH in which it is done. Just has me thinking that this is Zexion as town.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2247, VII Saix wrote:Explain why is Xig not a scum?
Xig isn't scum because while scum CAN do what they did yesterday jesus fuck no they're never GOING to do what Xig did yesterday. Xigbar doesn't bus just for the lulz. Xigbar had no need to bus Vexen. Xigbar had LITERALLY EVERY CHANCE POSSIBLE to get EVERY LYNCH OUTSIDE OF VEXEN/XIGBAR. He could have lynched Axel. He could have lynched Marlexia. He could have lynched Demyx. He could have lynched Saix. Among others. It's within his scum capacity to lynch any of those and even if one would be a third scum the others would not. He instead went for Vexen. Xigbar never busses, forces a 1v1, in this way as scum.

Explain why you is not a scum?
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2249, VII Saix wrote:Demyx is weird.
Axel is flaky, but I don't want to lynch him before Xig.
Luxord could be scum.
Rox, no clue. Flaky fellow.
These reads are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
(Especially the Demyx one)
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2253, VII Saix wrote:No one suspects me.
What am I, a heartless?
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2261, I Xemnas wrote:As far as I'm concerned, the alternative to lynching you now is for you to use your vig shot as directed by town tonight.
Frankly I don't think Saix has a vig but even if Saix did I wouldn't trust Saix to use it on scum.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2272, X Luxord wrote:Which basically means Demyx/Zexion can't be the scumteam.
Zexion's ton, Demyx isn't. There ya go.
In post 2272, X Luxord wrote:And the only way Marluxia could be the scum who made the nightkill is if they're ninja. I don't really know what to make of that.
Marluxia's town, silly.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2277, VII Saix wrote:So, it's confirmed now who Xig is. Lynch them immediately. That slot is capable of all sort of manipulation and much more.
Question: are you at all familiar with the abbreviation AtF?

Because you certainly know what it stands for.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2290, I Xemnas wrote:It's possible Lex was the kill target, himself, though it's hard for me to picture that given how things went after the replacement.
Could the scumteam be comprised of someone who kills off of role-related reasons rather than play-based ones?

I mean I don't know the identities of most players here and even if I did I'd suspect I wouldn't know them well enough to know who fits into what category (save for knowing both Xigbar and Zexion most decidedly do not fit into it), but it's possible.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

Hello
The Melodious Nocturne
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2323, I Xemnas wrote:
@Xigbar, Zexion, Roxas:

Do you agree Zaix should use their vig shot tonight? If so, we should be talking about both who to lynch and who to vig today. If not, then please tell me why not. We're on evens and their role is the fix for the global roleblock.
Absolutely if directed by the town. (And lynched if going solo/not shooting.) In which case, I'd say to lynch Demyx or if not vig Demyx.

The other of the two I'm not exactly sure who I'd name (maybe Xaldin?). I can tell you players who AREN'T scum. (You obv, Xigbar, Luxord, Zexion, Marluxia for a start.) I can tell you how all kinds of :igmeou: Demyx and Saix are. I can't really tell you who could be scum outside of those two though.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2334, VIII Axel wrote:I hope they open this PT at the end. Zexion is going crazy.
Zexion moves to conftown for this alone.

Let me tell you something about Zexion. Batshit crazy/insane freaking out over everything Zexion is a town Zexion. And more specifically, they never bring this to the main thread. Ever. But in a PT? They go nuts. And this is not something they do as scum as far as I'm aware.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2350, X Luxord wrote:Getting less okay with Roxas's lack of presence in the game. They need to get back in here.
Get used to it. I'm busy when I'm busy. Me being busy can be easily verified too. Not by being a lazy fuck and just going "Oh Roxas posted on site that must mean Roxas is around". But by taking even a cursory glance at the nature of what I'm posting which mostly was "I owe you more than this and I apologize but I'm not able to give you more yet". Until I then do.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2368, X Luxord wrote:Stupid.
Why does everyone insist it's just stupid rather than being just fucking scum?
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2373, II Xigbar wrote:Next time, be inclined to do so.
Well if you're still down for lynching Demyx I most definitely am inclined there. :P
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2386, VII Saix wrote:it's based on too many assumptions.
Okay.

Tell me.

How does Xigbar as scum.
Not fucking rely on a shitload of assumptions?
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2400, X Luxord wrote:It only upgraded if there was an opportunity to use it I believe.
Did Lexaeus say that themselves? If they did I'd believe them since they were the one with the role.

But I think it makes more sense for it to have been upgraded.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by X Luxord »

They could have been wrong about their role or lying but the reasons for them wanting me to neighborhood them were strongly indicative of them believing that they were still just a bg.

Anyway yeah there isn't a world in which demyxwagon isn't where this day goes at this point and the concept of saix/demyx scumteam kind of maybe works?
Weeeeeeee
VOTE: demyx
Claimclaimclaim
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

I agree with all votes on me.

And no I am not claiming.
The Melodious Nocturne
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 2367, VII Saix wrote:I am not gonna vig even if you lynch me.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 2374, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 1613, I Xemnas wrote:@Roxas, did you townread Demyx 1.0?
I didn't have their identity locked down.

I still don't.

I really fucking should since I really fucking should know who they were.
But I don't. All I have is guesses. And those guesses don't give me Demyx's alignment. Even if I WERE able to pin down Demyx's identity, I couldn't pin down Demyx's alignment. Demyx's posts were just. Not something I was able to accurately get locked down. Not as town, not as scum, not as identity, not as both identity and alignment (meta), nothing.

But the new Demyx is scum regardless of his alignment and yet is probably just flat-out scum period.
I'm reading the game, and I'll need to read in particular Demyx/Vexen stuff but. Demyx looks like scum.
In post 690, VI Zexion wrote:I don't actually think Axel is 100% scum here anymore; I had them as 100% scum because I thought they were Demyx for the way they were kind of hateful towards me out of nowhere and made no effort to appreciate my perspective / seemed to think they understood me but clearly didn't; it's kind of obvious to me now that they're not Demyx since the level of manipulation from them just isn't really there and they don't actually make feel like shit deep inside
In post 907, VI Zexion wrote:I'm not able to play in a game with Demyx
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 2394, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 1975, VI Zexion wrote:I don't think Demyx/Vexen are likely scumbuds at all
Gonna need this explained.
In post 1711, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 1635, XI Marluxia wrote:
Vote: Vexen

I think accusing Xaldin/Saix of pushing you because they hate you is probably some excessive drama queening, but the Vexen/Xigbar choice is pretty obvious to me.
This is such a scum just moving votes to whatever is getting a lynch.
How are people ignoring this guy?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 2401, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 2236, I Xemnas wrote:Post restriction?
Honestly wouldn't put it past an apathetic Zexion faking one in order to try and maintain some level of interest in the game (see below), but it doesn't matter. If it's fake I don't care; if it's real, then it's real. Either way let Zexion do their thing.

As for the mindset I have behind thinking it could be fake and yet me not caring about it being fake. Basically. It boils down to a combination of "I don't give a fuck" (as they posted so eloquently in a gif), and also just. A feeling of being wrong. Of being detached from everything. Of not caring. Of everything going wrong, and, yes, of giving up...but doing so not as scum and rather, as town. As town, who just has lost all desire to keep going.

It's a bit hard to describe. But basically. A town Zexion absolutely does this. It's a form of desperation-but-not-really. Of fighting the urge to replace out, of not really wanting to be in but not really wanting to bail. And yes to some extent this would be true regardless of Zexion's alignment given Zexion's overall disinterest in mafia right now...but the WAY it was done. Along with the STRENGTH in which it is done. Just has me thinking that this is Zexion as town.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

HEAL: Xemnas HEAL: Xemnas HEAL: Xemnas
HEAL: Roxas HEAL: Roxas HEAL: Roxas
HEAL: Xigbar HEAL: Xigbar HEAL: Xigbar
HEAL: Xaldin
HEAL: Marluxia
HEAL: Luxord HURT: Luxord
HEAL: Saïx HURT: Saïx
HURT: Axel
HURT: Demyx HURT: Demyx HURT: Demyx
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 1485, Heartless wrote:

Vote Count 2.9

Xigbar [2] - Saïx, Xaldin
Vexen [1] - Xigbar
Saïx [5] - Lexaeus, Vexen, Axel, Demyx, Zexion
Demyx [2] - Roxas, Marluxia
Xigbar [1] - Luxord
Luxord [1] - Xemnas

Not Voting: No one

6 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2017-09-18 02:19:22).[/color]
In post 634, IV Vexen wrote:notThor
HEAL: Saïx HEAL: Saïx
In post 2367, VII Saix wrote:I am not gonna vig even if you lynch me.
HURT: Saïx

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”