Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:46 am

Post by II Xigbar »

Vexen [1] - Xigbar
Marluxia: get your ass back over here.
Roxas: I don't give a shit what your read is here anymore. Remember when I said FA was scum and you kept insisting Shiro was town? That's this kind of game. If only for KH you owe me this vote.
Luxord: plug your nose and fucking do it and worry about if I'm scum bussing after.
Saix/Xaldin: I have been defending both of you and both of you are vote parking me out of sheer salt. Don't fucking be like that.
Xemnas: Just vote with me I have no idea who you are but this flips scum 100%

That's more than 6 votes.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:52 am

Post by II Xigbar »

This is where the game is won or lost because I fucking guarantee you that if you don't lynch scum with me today you'll never lynch scum. You'll get caught up on some shit Demyx wagon, then lynch the people who were vote parking me, and you'll drown in your general lack of competence at this game as a group. Me taking some time off is not at all AI, nor is it relevant to the strength of my reads: if anything the fact that I came back and did a complete reset and still had Vexen as 100% scum is a testament to the strength of that read. If he flips town Saix can fucking vig me and I will not block the kill.

Look at how awkward Vexen was in terms of dealing with the personal stuff between me and Zexion. Look at his awful OMGUS. Look at Zexion freaking out and saying that I'd find scum in a nunnery with that kind of case on Vexen (which she would NEVER have said to me as town.) Look at Zexion's comment about how she is playing this game with a specific playstyle that she no longer likes: I cannot go into any more detail on that but that is literally a scumclaim in the truest word and it happened because at the start of the day all 3 scum were caught and they thought the game was just going to end.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Heartless »

Vote Count 2.11

Xigbar [4] - Saïx, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus
Saïx [1] - Zexion
Demyx [3] - Roxas, Marluxia, Luxord
Zexion [1] - Axel
Roxas [1] - Demyx
Vexen [1] - Xigbar

Not Voting: Xemnas

Zexion and Xaldin have been prodded.

6 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2017-09-18 02:19:22).[/color]
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:09 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 1600, II Xigbar wrote:Saix/Xaldin: I have been defending both of you and both of you are vote parking me out of sheer salt. Don't fucking be like that.
Salt? I legitimatly think you are scum mate,

also prod taken I am a dozen pages back will catch up tomorrow most likely
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:11 am

Post by II Xigbar »

No you don't s
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:16 am

Post by VII Saix »

Xig, I think you are the same player with whom I decided to not play ever again. You alt slipped as someone else, but I think it's one of your several alts.
V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:55 am

Post by V Lexaeus »

In post 1595, II Xigbar wrote:VOTE: xigbar

1 you are all pretty shit
2 it's still zex vexen Axel but feel free to Lynch lex for being as bad as he is
Hey, fuck you too buddy.
X Luxord wrote:
@Lex
, why are you assuming that scumVexen would be telling the truth about any portion of his role? The investigative part of his role is obviously 100% a lie if he's scum, no?
I'm not, and yes it is. Even if he is scum and being honest, it doesn't help us at all.

My predicament isn't that I don't want lynch Scum!Vexen.
It's that if I'm going to be wrong, I'd rather be wrong about Xigbar, who is just now claiming to be super powerful game-breaking investigative, as soon as I say him not having one makes him a safer lynch. Convenient, eh?
II Xigbar wrote:This is where the game is won or lost because I fucking guarantee you that if you don't lynch scum with me today you'll never lynch scum. You'll get caught up on some shit Demyx wagon, then lynch the people who were vote parking me, and you'll drown in your general lack of competence at this game as a group.
Then why am I an acceptable policy lynch?
I know that this kind of arrogance is kinda your Thing, but if we have to lynch who you say is scum Right Now or forfeit the game... You probably shouldn't be literally telling scum "Hey mislynch Lexaeus and I won't care!"
Me taking some time off is not at all AI, nor is it relevant to the strength of my reads: if anything the fact that I came back and did a complete reset and still had Vexen as 100% scum is a testament to the strength of that read. If he flips town Saix can fucking vig me and I will not block the kill.
Why in the fuck would you say this as Town.
IF you are Town, why does you pushing a mislynch mean Saix should give up his bomb and kill another Townie at the same time??
As scum this would be the ideal outcome though, because you just commute anyway and suddenly Saix is open as a kill target.
The Taciturn Stalwart
V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:57 am

Post by V Lexaeus »

There may be games where I buy into your "I'm the only competent player, fuck everyone else" schtick, but not this one.
The Taciturn Stalwart
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:01 am

Post by II Xigbar »

Then leane don't play against your win condition.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:12 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Probably going to revote vexen. I don't think zigbar is scum.
The Superior of the In-Between
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:14 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I don't have a clue who you are Saix and I don't care. I talked to the mods about this recently because I've been fed up with dealing with this crap and was told that this is in fact outside of game influences and playing against your win condition. You have no credible ground to stand ton claiming that you have an actual scumread on me with how open you've been about being a dick and voting for me because you don't like me. If you have an issue with me that prevents you from playing this game to your win condition then you can fucking leave. If you want to play the actual game then I am totally fine with that too. But what you're doing not is not okay in the spirit or word of site rules and I look forward to reporting you after game if you continue to play against your win condition.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:18 am

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 1606, V Lexaeus wrote:I'm not, and yes it is. Even if he is scum and being honest, it doesn't help us at all.

My predicament isn't that I don't want lynch Scum!Vexen.
It's that if I'm going to be wrong, I'd rather be wrong about Xigbar, who is just now claiming to be super powerful game-breaking investigative, as soon as I say him not having one makes him a safer lynch. Convenient, eh?
Holy fuck I am the best scum player that this site has seen in living memory and you think that I JUST NOW realized that claiming an investigative that I had would give me towncred.
I was avoiding claiming it because I didn't want the role outed. I fully understand how to make a good fakeclaim. Every single person in this game, afaik, has a role split into two parts.

And no. If you're town this is nothing to do with any of this this is you voting me because you don't have the maturity to play the actual game and go off of your actual read on me. You'd rather policy lynch me for happening to be in your game because fuck you if you have to actually put in any effort to read me right? fuck if you have to go meta me fuck if you have to go understand why I make the decisions that I do as scum that win game after game. You're sitting here pushing a case predicated on me being too fucking dumb to understand how claiming works when there's the obvious town motivation that I don't want to fucking claim unnecessarily. So yeah you can lynch me here as town and feel like a fucking idiot then play me again when I'm scum and lose like an idiot because no one on this site cares about the game enough to actually learn how to play it. Perfectly fine policy lynch to tell you to grow up.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:21 am

Post by II Xigbar »

If you don't even have enough respect for me to know that I would know how my claim would go off as scum or to know that you wouldn't be fucking wagoning me here if I were scum, why would you think that you're good enough to lynch me?
It's downright arrogant and stupid. It's like if this were chess and you challenged a grandmaster expecting to win because you were going to 'keep in mind' that they know shit that you don't. Fuck no.
No one in this game who is town has anything remotely close to the ability to detect me as scum and no one period has the ability to lynch me. You wouldn't challenge a chess grandmaster and expect to win off of the power of -believing in yourself- but never taking a fucking minute to learn the game of chess so why are you sitting here trying to vote me?
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:24 am

Post by I Xemnas »

@Roxas, did you townread Demyx 1.0?
The Superior of the In-Between
V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:31 am

Post by V Lexaeus »

In post 1608, II Xigbar wrote:Then leane don't play against your win condition.
Can I get some examples of playing against wincon?
Is listing townreads as viable lynch choices against the Town wincon?
What about volunteering to get shot and neutralize a Town PR, is that against a Town wincon?

On a less snarky note,
How would the mods know Saix doesn't actually scumread you, and why would they reveal that information to you if they did know?

P-edit:
Alright, I don't need this shit.
Xigbar, I have nothing against you personally, I'd even go as far as to say I like you most of the time.
But if you really can't play the game without calling anyone who crosses you a fucking idiot, then you need to reevaluate the belief that you're the only person on the site that knows how to play well.
You are a good player. Absolutely better than I am. I don't deny that, and there are many things about your play that I look up to.

But I play Mafia to have fun, not to be constantly insulted and condescended to for Daring to oppose The Greatest Scummer Who Ever Lived.

Replace me out when you get a chance please
The Taciturn Stalwart
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:39 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I don't think we should play together if you can't help but scumread me in every game. Sorry if I made the game unpleasant for you.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:43 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I'm not scum, I wouldn't hit this breaking point as scum. I just want this game over. It's basically over. One of the three goes down the dominoes will fall. Can we just please fucking end this game.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:50 am

Post by II Xigbar »

How would the mods know Saix doesn't actually scumread you, and why would they reveal that information to you if they did know?
I'm not talking about the game mods nor this specific instance.
I don't know what else to say right now. I feel like you're just policy scumreading me and would always lynch me in a 1v1 with anyone. Lots of people do, that's why I avoid 1v1s as scum. I don't think this is going to work.
I've had Saix and Xaldin sitting on me for ogi and [potentially legitimate scumread just really bad] reasons and I don't feel like anyone is entitled to scumread me without getting called out for it.
I was probably meaner than I needed to be and that's definitely a function of the fact that I do not want to be playing mafia at all right now but I don't see how else I deal with this situation.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:51 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I feel like on some level you feel like you're entitled to me lying down and getting lynched because you scumread me and that's not at all true nor is that how this game works.
Lynching me is supposed to be impossible and I need to do what I do to keep things that way. I can be a lot nicer when you and others aren't scumreading me for OGI reasons.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:57 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I don't hate you if that helps, nor do I specifically think that you're an idiot. I just don't feel like any sort of reason will get through to you because you're not voting me based on reason, so I try other things.
V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:03 am

Post by V Lexaeus »

UNVOTE:

I will let my replacement sort this nonsense out, because while I certainly do Not scumread you in every game (Ironically, the games I can think of when I didn't, you actually were scum), and don't think this is a policy scumvote, I do feel like I'm no longer able to accurately assess the validity of my reads. On you, or any of the others.

For what it's worth though, I don't want to never play with you again. I have enjoyed games with you in the past, and I'm sure that I will again in the future.
This game in particular has just been very taxing, and having to play it in fucking MafTigers probably isn't helping with that.

This is probably my last post, so, despite my wavering confidence, here are my final reads, for the replacement to do with as they see fit.
Xemnas
Axel
Xaldin, Saix
Luxord, Marluxia, Roxas
Zexion, Demyx
Vexen, Xigbar
The Taciturn Stalwart
V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:06 am

Post by V Lexaeus »

In post 1618, II Xigbar wrote:I feel like on some level you feel like you're entitled to me lying down and getting lynched because you scumread me and that's not at all true nor is that how this game works.
Lynching me is supposed to be impossible and I need to do what I do to keep things that way. I can be a lot nicer when you and others aren't scumreading me for OGI reasons.
"Last post" I said...

Anyway, no, I don't think I'm entitled to you getting lynched because I scumread you.

I do think I'm entitled to a defense beyond "I don't make mistakes as scum" though.

If you wish, I can talk more about it after the game, but I don't think continuing this conversation now has much merit.
The Taciturn Stalwart
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:06 am

Post by X Luxord »

Won't ask you to stay if you don't want to stay Lex (I definitely know the feeling of wanting to not bother when your biggest scumread is essentially bullying you out of pushing them), but for what it's worth I've appreciated your contributions to the game so far and would be happy if you stayed.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:07 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I could give you a defense that isn't "I don't make mistakes as scum" if there was a case that I knew of that wasn't literally I just made a bunch of plays that would be absolutely terrible if I were scum.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:08 am

Post by X Luxord »

Why are you having such a bad scumgame Xig? :p

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”