EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:02 am

Post by EeveeLution Army »

I mean it is day 1 i'm limited in what i can really do to "gameadvance" unless something overly breaking comes out idt we will have a ton of gamebreaking info at the moment
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:05 am

Post by Raya36 »

Then how do we have 20 pages of game advancing content from other players. How come you can't do the same?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:09 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 496, Raya36 wrote:
In post 483, NoticeMeSenpai wrote: @Raya I have indeed seen gerry play a more active town game. Once. I correctly identified him as town there, too. Both his scum and town game are so different from each other that
yes, you can indeed meta him effectively
This may be true but I can't take your word for it and I don't have the time to read through several of his games to compare them to this one. To someone who does not know Gerry's meta you have just been shouting empty facts.
There is no objectively scummy thing that every scum ever does. If you're looking for something like that you're always going to come up short. Town are anti-town more often than scum are. Scum are genuine more often than most town are. Town lie as often as scum do.

gerryoat in this game has made a point of trying to pocket (not just buddy, which is ALSO something town do often, see us and Ginngie) Maki. He has postured with regards to his read on my slot and has clearly not been reading the game with a mindset of wanting to gamesolve or he would have read the mods posts about the blocking mechanism. Hell, here's one if you want to play the "objectively scummy" game. Town would be thinking about their night actions and how that works in tandem with the block. He is not. He doesn't care because he doesn't need to gamesolve to win. He doesn't need to think to win. He just needs to not be lynched. That is his wincon and it's fucking clear as day to me and I don't get how people can't see that or can see it and think it's fine to leave him alone. It's not.

I am sick to death of watching my own fucking loss as town from the graveyard when it's a blatant scum!gerry. I shouldn't have to lose to the most obvious scum on site.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:11 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 497, Dunnstral wrote:Interesting word choice
In post 498, Raya36 wrote:Is that to me?
Clearly. He's saying you're stating it's fact is an interesting word choice (implying you know it's true).
It's semantics and NAI.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:25 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 464, Raya36 wrote:
I find the contradiction from NMS quoted by Gerry to be interesting. Gerry says he'll be back after RVS and NMS votes him for that but then Gerry comes back and posts and NMS calls him scum for posting rather than saying that he hates RVS and disappearing. So which is it? Gerry is scum when he doesn't post in RVS or when he does post in RVS because right here it seems to me NMS is saying both.
No, when I say disappearing I mean he prod dodges the whole day phase. You get hardly anything out of him.
mastina voted him early on, iirc. She specializes in reading people off their first post. Her dislike of him would have something to do with how she reads the gamestate at that early game point, which holds a lot of different things all at once that I don't know well enough to explain and I'm pretty sure she
can't
explain. I can give you posts where she tries to but it's basically "it's not gut but that's the closest you're going to be able to have an answer you could process because she doesn't think in words, but rather concepts".
My read on him came in when I came into the game, which was after he asked about the blocking mechanic.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:30 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 470, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 451, Ginngie wrote:lol midterms
HURT: Yurkin

HURT: Yurkin

Mostly quoted so I could just copy pasta the hurt tag on Yurkin.

Mostly
In post 471, Vaxkiller wrote:Seriously lets just end this day so we can figure shit out, its not even a lynch, and we wont find out anything from our cations, so thats gonna suck.
Really don't like this, for what it's worth.
I can't explain it right now though.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm not looking for things "objectively scummy". I'm looking for proof from you that Gerry is actually scum. All you have given are empty "facts" about his meta play and how he is so obv scum. Then you keep playing the sympathy and "I'm always right about Gerry" game where you keep bringing up how you always lose to Gerry when he's obviously scum and how you called it every time. Seems to me more like you hold a grudge against Gerry and want him lynched no matter his allignment.

Also I've been playing fine since I started mafia and I'm perfectly capable of scumhunting without meta so don't start implying that my way of scumhunting is garbage.
In post 162, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 39, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 35, gerryoat wrote:i'll be back when it's not the shit show known as RVS, just need an ego post
:igmeou:
In post 48, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Also
HURT WITH A BLADE: gerryoat.
Blatant.
In post 92, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:where town!you doesn't even fucking bother and just posts something like "hate rvs" and walks off for the rest of the day phase
As for the part about Gerry not caring or reading, you said yourself that Gerry as town doesn't seem to care for the first day. If this is the case why does this come across as so scummy to you. What makes this "not caring" dayphase different than any of his others?
In post 503, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Clearly. He's saying you're stating it's fact is an interesting word choice (implying you know it's true).
It's semantics and NAI.
I see. I was using the term fact not because I know it's true but because NMS had been saying it as if it were fact even though they are not.

Re 504
That still doesn't explain the contradiction. The contradiction is still there that when he doesn't care and prod dodges he gets voted but when he starts posting he still gets scum read because as town he doesn't care enough to properly post.

Please just look at it from my perspective for a bit. You can't blame me for being skeptical of a read mostly based on meta that I don't know from someone who jumped on him from his first post that also holds a grudge against him for always winning against them as scum when they called it.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:59 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 489, drealmerz7 wrote:any reads on anyone else? do you agree with mastina that it's town gin?
Agree with mastina that it's town Ginngie, yeah.
Think Maki is town because of gerry trying to pocket her.
This feels more like I've seen you as town than what I remember from In Memory, and I think certain posts like the ones where you're trying to reach out to me are motivated from a town mindset.
Not a fan of Ghostlin calling me vs gerry a TvT but I'm not sure how much of that is mastina's read of Ghostlin influencing mine since she's mentioned scumreading him a few times now.
Don't like Vaxkiller right now but I can't really explain that one. It feels like he's trying to downplay how much we can get from this day phase and the importance of the block? That's the closest I can get here.
Vijarada had a strong start then fell off and that always makes me feel a little nervous, but I think probably town there.
Dunnstral I have strong omgus urges on and don't trust myself to read him right now. Especially considering I feel like he should be better than this. I think this is probably a read I need to leave to mastina.
Raya I don't have a feel for yet either way.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:09 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 506, Raya36 wrote:I'm not looking for things "objectively scummy". I'm looking for proof from you that Gerry is actually scum. All you have given are empty "facts" about his meta play and how he is so obv scum. Then you keep playing the sympathy and "I'm always right about Gerry" game where you keep bringing up how you always lose to Gerry when he's obviously scum and how you called it every time. Seems to me more like you hold a grudge against Gerry and want him lynched no matter his allignment.

Also I've been playing fine since I started mafia and I'm perfectly capable of scumhunting without meta so don't start implying that my way of scumhunting is garbage.
I gave you reasons. Which you have not responded to. I can't give you proof. Mafia at its core is a game about not having said proof.
I gave you his meta. In a post with links and things explained out from a game where I actually thought I had a chance of winning after doing everything I could to kill scum, including vigging them and pushing for the lynch on two of them. Then I died calling out the final two scum. And scum gerry won. That is the meta from that game where I fucking LAID IT OUT. And you've already said you won't read that stuff so
I can't give you more proof there because
YOU
refuse to read it

iirc you scumread me and mulch in that newbie I played with you. Every other game you've hardly posted. I think you look for anti-town and disruptive rather than motivations honestly, and it's fine if you don't want to take my advice but I do think that you don't look at motivations behind actions. I think this is evidenced by the fact that you think I want to grudge lynch gerry regardless of his alignment. I clearly don't. I defend him when he's town because it's in my win con to do so. Do I want to lynch scum!gerry? Yes, hell yes. I hate losing to scum gerry. Do I want to lynch
gerry
? No, he's a nice guy and if he's town I don't want to lynch town because I actually
do
give a shit about winning.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:15 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 506, Raya36 wrote:
In post 35, gerryoat wrote:i'll be back when it's not the shit show known as RVS, just need an ego post
Blatant.
In post 92, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:where town!you doesn't even fucking bother and just posts something like "hate rvs" and walks off for the rest of the day phase
As for the part about Gerry not caring or reading, you said yourself that Gerry as town doesn't seem to care for the first day. If this is the case why does this come across as so scummy to you. What makes this "not caring" dayphase different than any of his others?
Those quotes were in response to him saying that he was seriously voted by mastina before he even posted. That was me proving him wrong and saying his discrediting attempt is blatantly a lie. I didn't think I'd need to spell that out.

gerry as town NEVER cares ALL GAME.
He hammered himself as town tracker in Civ mafia.
He posted A TOTAL OF ONE TIME in Firework mafia.
He posts once and it usually says something like "hi" and then
he prod dodges all day phase every day phase
Can he have a burst of activity as town? Yes! But he isn't like this! He doesn't posture like this! He doesn't discredit in this particular manner! He doesn't buddy like this!
Gerry as town DOESN'T ask about the mechanics. He is trying to fake dumbtell here. He isn't "not caring", he's "trying to not be lynched". He's trying to maintain an appearance of still doing shit while "not caring" as evidenced by "sorting" me. He's
putting on an act in everything he does
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:18 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 506, Raya36 wrote:Re 504
That still doesn't explain the contradiction. The contradiction is still there that when he doesn't care and prod dodges he gets voted but when he starts posting he still gets scum read because as town he doesn't care enough to properly post.

Please just look at it from my perspective for a bit. You can't blame me for being skeptical of a read mostly based on meta that I don't know from someone who jumped on him from his first post that also holds a grudge against him for always winning against them as scum when they called it.
THERE IS NO CONTRADICTION HOLY SHIT.
MASTINA VOTED HIM FOR HER INITIAL GUT REACTION.
I CALLED HIM SCUM FOR HIS ACTIVITY AFTER IT.
THERE ARE TWO HEADS WITH TWO DIFFERENT READS AND HE DOESN'T COME BACK TO MAKE THAT QUESTION ABOUT MECHANICS AS TOWN EVER.

It's not about properly posting it's about POSTING AT ALL AND PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT ANYTHING. He was pretending to care about the mechanics which isn't something he does as town.

You even admit that I called it every time that he was scum and won against me. That should be enough to not be skeptical of that fucking read.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:19 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Mastina called him on his first post in our last game too.
One he JUST won. Because no one fucking listens.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:20 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 80, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Block: gerryoat

So here's how this is going to go down.
I'm going to tell you all flat out that gerryoat doesn't make the posts he made so far as town because he gives zero shits about anything as town.
You're all going to ignore me and want to leave scumfuck numero uno alive for whatever goddamn reason.
Then I'll get nightkilled and my read on the one person I am confident in reading will be ignored despite my flip ALSO pointing to the fact that he's fucking scum.
Then gerryscumfuckoat will win the game.

When I inevitably tilt I'm going to just quote this instead of raging. Hopefully. Maybe.
....I'mma probably still rage.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:20 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Yeah mastina can deal with this for a bit I'm fucking done.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:27 am

Intense argument. TBH i wanna here gerrys rebuttal. But senpai has a decent player meta case, a rarity.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 505, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Really don't like this, for what it's worth.
I can't explain it right now though.
Shhh my buddy game is stronk.

I just wanna level up. Can I get a an amen?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:44 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

PUT YOUR FUCKING BLOCK ON WHO YOU WANT TO BLOCK
balance among all things
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Dreal just block yurkin hes at B-1
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:51 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you know how bad it is to have a wagon and the person who is being wagon isn't voting?

eevee and yurkin NEED to place their block
balance among all things
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Ghostlin »

NMS, how is you screaming about gerry anything but noise at this point? He's not going down today, at least right fucking now. YES, you can scumread him, but Yurkin seems to be the play right now. What do you feel about Yurkin?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:00 am

In post 517, Vaxkiller wrote:Dreal just block yurkin hes at B-1

I don't want hammer just yet, i do want a rebuttal from gerry
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:58 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 499, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I couldn't be upset at gerry. I knew he was mafia. I was upset at the rest of you for not fucking lynching the most obvious scum in the game.
why are you lying? you subbed out cause i called you out on making RC replace (even though he was town) lol
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:59 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 502, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:gerryoat in this game has made a point of trying to pocket
this is also a lie, this is how me and maki talk EVERY game. it doesn't matter if I'm scum or town. Even dreal said that me and her usually argue or joke around in the beginning of games we are in together
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:01 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 506, Raya36 wrote:Seems to me more like you hold a grudge against Gerry and want him lynched no matter his allignment.
THANK YOU.

you are town.

not trying to buddy you...ha...ha........ha..........
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 506, Raya36 wrote:I'm not looking for things "objectively scummy". I'm looking for proof from you that Gerry is actually scum. All you have given are empty "facts" about his meta play and how he is so obv scum. Then you keep playing the sympathy and "I'm always right about Gerry" game where you keep bringing up how you always lose to Gerry when he's obviously scum and how you called it every time. Seems to me more like you hold a grudge against Gerry and want him lynched no matter his allignment.

Blatant.
In post 503, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
It's semantics and NAI.
I see. I was using the term fact not because I know it's true but because NMS had been saying it as if it were fact even though they are not.

Re 504

everyone please read this post, raya nailed it on the head. the hydra contradicted themselves hard. they said "gerry as scum just says 'i hate RVS then leaves'" (which is what i did) but then they quoted that post and said "blatant scum"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”