Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 546, Vijarada wrote:
In post 507, NoticeMeSenpai wrote: Vijarada had a strong start then fell off
as always lmao.
Wait a fucking minute though, how could you guys POSSIBLY have gone from all caps "GHOST/GERRY/VIJ IS LITERALLY THE MOST OBVIOUS SCUMTEAM OF ALL TIME" which you posted after my 'strong start' and then gone to "Vijarada had a strong start but fell off, probably town"?

And if you say hydra dissonance I will murder you fyi.
get a warrant
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

murrrrderrrrrderrrrderrrrr
balance among all things
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Vijarada »

i won't actually murder anyone just be slightly disapproving. maybe swear a bit idk.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Vijarada »

i uh... genuinely hope you all have decent lives even if you're super wrong in mafia games.
get a warrant
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 575, Vijarada wrote:
as always lmao.
Wait a fucking minute though, how could you guys POSSIBLY have gone from all caps "GHOST/GERRY/VIJ IS LITERALLY THE MOST OBVIOUS SCUMTEAM OF ALL TIME" which you posted after my 'strong start' and then gone to "Vijarada had a strong start but fell off, probably town"?

why are you arguing with mafia
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 578, Vijarada wrote:i uh... genuinely hope you all have decent lives even if you're super wrong in mafia games.
LMFAO idk why this is so funny to me
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 514, EeveeLution Army wrote:Intense argument. TBH i wanna here gerrys rebuttal. But senpai has a decent player meta case, a rarity.
gerry doesn't do rebuttals. He picks at the weakest point in an argument and ignores any good points made, and makes a lot of noise so that people only focus on the points he wants them to focus on. That's how he wins games.
In post 515, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 505, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Really don't like this, for what it's worth.
I can't explain it right now though.
Shhh my buddy game is stronk.

I just wanna level up. Can I get a an amen?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 519, Ghostlin wrote:NMS, how is you screaming about gerry anything but noise at this point? He's not going down today, at least right fucking now. YES, you can scumread him, but Yurkin seems to be the play right now. What do you feel about Yurkin?
I don't have a read on yurkin, mastina might, idunno, but she hasn't been focused on mafia lately due to depression.
Which... I've also hit but someone needs to hold down the fort and make posts so this isn't a deadweight slot.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 521, gerryoat wrote:
In post 499, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I couldn't be upset at gerry. I knew he was mafia. I was upset at the rest of you for not fucking lynching the most obvious scum in the game.
why are you lying? you subbed out cause i called you out on making RC replace (even though he was town) lol
Please don't do this. Don't accuse me of lying. I have a very personal reaction to being called a liar, so I'm asking you as a friend to not do this. I can guarantee you that regardless of alignment I wouldn't lie about something like that - there's no gain in it.

I didn't sub out because of that at all. I subbed out because town weren't lynching you, and I even made that clear by saying I thought town was incompetent, in exactly those words iirc. I know why I subbed out. No one can tell me I subbed for a different reason because I know why I subbed, and there's no reason for me to lie about that.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 522, gerryoat wrote:
In post 502, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:gerryoat in this game has made a point of trying to pocket
this is also a lie, this is how me and maki talk EVERY game. it doesn't matter if I'm scum or town. Even dreal said that me and her usually argue or joke around in the beginning of games we are in together
gerry trying to paint this as a lie when it's a reading of the gamestate is disingenuous.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 523, gerryoat wrote:
In post 506, Raya36 wrote:Seems to me more like you hold a grudge against Gerry and want him lynched no matter his allignment.
THANK YOU.

you are town.

not trying to buddy you...ha...ha........ha..........
This is an extremely shallow read. I do not think it's a real read.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 524, gerryoat wrote:everyone please read this post, raya nailed it on the head. the hydra contradicted themselves hard. they said "gerry as scum just says 'i hate RVS then leaves'" (which is what i did) but then they quoted that post and said "blatant scum"
Raya took my post out of context, which was alongside Ginngie's post iirc where she quoted the same sequence because of gerry saying that we seriously voted him before he posted. mastina did not seriously vote him before he posted. She did that after he posted. I was pointing out a blatant lie, which was the "Blatant." comment, as I explained in the response to Raya.

gerry is simultaneously trying to stroke Raya's ego (a buddying tactic) and trying to push a contradiction as scummy (they're not, town are more likely to contradict themselves than scum are, actually). On top of that, he is twisting things out of context even moreso and running with Raya's interpretation a little too hard here. I did not say "blatant scum", I said "Blatant." in a context where gerry lied about the timeline of events happening in this game.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 526, gerryoat wrote:
In post 509, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:He hammered himself as town tracker in Civ mafia.
THIS IS ANOTHER LIE LOL. POST THE GAME LINK RIGHT NOW SO YOU ARE PROVEN A LIAR. YOU WON'T DO IT. I put myself to L-1 to get people to unvote and then UZI quick hammered me.
Misremembered, probably due to the game being like 500 pages or something stupid like that. I remembered you were extremely antitown and it was to do with self-voting and resulted in your lynch. Ergo, selfhammer. Putting yourself at L-1 is just as bad and still proves the point I was making though?
What would I have to gain by lying about that?

gerry is pointing out "lies" and "contradictions" that aren't even as such, but then not analyzing the motivation and gain I'd have in doing so. These are things people can check if they want to so why the fuck would I bother lying about my recollection of events? He is not trying to read for motivations or what gain I'd get out of this, he's trying to make me look bad so that my push on him is discarded.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 527, gerryoat wrote:
In post 509, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:He posted A TOTAL OF ONE TIME in Firework mafia.
Oh you mean the game that I was KILLED NIGHT ONE? AND IT WAS A QUICK DAY????? LOL
Remembered you posted one time all game. Forgot you were the N1 kill. Game was a long time ago. I don't think the day was especially quick though? I remember I even had time to shitpost, sheep Transcend on LUV, got fake dayvigged by Transcend, crumbed my role and who I was thinking of tracking, and fos rb while stating I wasn't sure on Uzi. Like there was a lot of content in D1?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 528, gerryoat wrote:
In post 509, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:He posts once and it usually says something like "hi" and then he prod dodges all day phase every day phase.
Can he have a burst of activity as town? Yes! But he isn't like this! He doesn't posture like this! He doesn't discredit in this particular manner! He doesn't buddy like this!
Gerry as town DOESN'T ask about the mechanics. He is trying to fake dumbtell here. He isn't "not caring", he's "trying to not be lynched". He's trying to maintain an appearance of still doing shit while "not caring" as evidenced by "sorting" me. He's putting on an act in everything he does.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=71732&activity_overview=1

Posting this game to prove you're a liar. everything you said I don't do as town i did in this game. I even had to fake claim so i wouldn't be lynched.
I already said you have outlier games too in my other post.
This still isn't like your outlier games at all.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 529, gerryoat wrote:I was also very active i believe the 2nd or 3rd most active in that game (and helped lead town to victory)
I was the backup mod for that game.
You didn't lead town to victory. You sheeped a lot and put your vote on and off townies, you had one scum in your scumpicks and you spent ages trying to reason with scum on why you weren't scum.
Town won that game because of Edosurist being a loyal BP inventor and confirming people as town, plus masons existing. Scum were backed into a corner through night actions and roles.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 533, gerryoat wrote:
In post 527, gerryoat wrote:
In post 509, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:He posted A TOTAL OF ONE TIME in Firework mafia.
Oh you mean the game that I was KILLED NIGHT ONE? AND IT WAS A QUICK DAY????? LOL
viewtopic.php?t=68870&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

ftr i posted more than 1 time. my posts were so towny and i was game solving that mafia felt the need to kill me n1.
Huh. I was actually really sure you just posted once. Was that another game? 20 posts isn't really better than 1 post though.
Mafia didn't kill you n1 because you were game solving, they killed you because they thought you were a PR. You even noted that at the end of the game.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 534, gerryoat wrote:
In post 532, Vaxkiller wrote:I hope you guys can stop death tunneling at some point.
if i was death tunneling, i'd be voting them, but i am trying to game solve. but yurkin is more obvious scum. NMS is just focusing on me only and not giving any other reads.
This is a lie. I gave other reads.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 534, gerryoat wrote:NMS is just focusing on me only and not giving any other reads.
To be clear, the motivation in this is to gaslight.
He wants people to continue to think I didn't give other reads. Again, this is done in an attempt to make me look like I'm not credible enough to listen to my points on him.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 547, Maki Harukawa wrote:NMS Gerry could be scum but that wasn't him trying to pocket me it's just how we interact if you wanna see where gerry is pocketing me check out Hoh near the end of the game that is where gerry pocketed me.
I think he was trying to buddy you early to lay the groundwork.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:00 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 552, gerryoat wrote:
In post 301, Dunnstral wrote:maki is town
In post 548, Dunnstral wrote:Hey maki can you do something towny this game? Or at least respond to me responding to you.
3rd might be dunn lol
This lacks any critical thought whatsoever. There's no questioning of whether I'd blow up at a scum partner the way I did with Dunn, there's just... nothing.
There's no delving into motivation here.
In post 562, Ginngie wrote:I don’t get the town motivation in ignoring actually scummy players and trying to push the thread in the direction of just two people yelling at each other.
I know you're better than to let this go when we have a hard and solid read on someone you know we can read, and it's upsetting me that you are when we have a plan if we can just get the obvious gerryscum blocked. Throw me a line here and let me in a bit on your process?
In post 570, Raya36 wrote:
In post 508, NoticeMeSenpai wrote: I gave you reasons. Which you have not responded to. I can't give you proof. Mafia at its core is a game about not having said proof.
I gave you his meta. In a post with links and things explained out from a game where I actually thought I had a chance of winning after doing everything I could to kill scum, including vigging them and pushing for the lynch on two of them. Then I died calling out the final two scum. And scum gerry won. That is the meta from that game where I fucking LAID IT OUT. And you've already said you won't read that stuff so
I can't give you more proof there because
YOU
refuse to read it

iirc you scumread me and mulch in that newbie I played with you. Every other game you've hardly posted. I think you look for anti-town and disruptive rather than motivations honestly, and it's fine if you don't want to take my advice but I do think that you don't look at motivations behind actions. I think this is evidenced by the fact that you think I want to grudge lynch gerry regardless of his alignment. I clearly don't. I defend him when he's town because it's in my win con to do so. Do I want to lynch scum!gerry? Yes, hell yes. I hate losing to scum gerry. Do I want to lynch
gerry
? No, he's a nice guy and if he's town I don't want to lynch town because I actually
do
give a shit about winning.
Fine, so maybe I'm wrong about you just wanting to grudge-lynch gerry and I'm sorry I accused you of it. It jusy doesn't seem logical to me that you expect everyone to just trust you and lynch gerry though.

In responce to the reason: (I assume you mean this)
Town would be thinking about their night actions and how that works in tandem with the block. He is not. He doesn't care because he doesn't need to gamesolve to win. He doesn't need to think to win. He just needs to not be lynched. That is his wincon and it's fucking clear as day to me and I don't get how people can't see that or can see it and think it's fine to leave him alone. It's not.
Wouldn't scum be doing the same too though? Maybe even to a greater extent? What if he's vanilla and doesn't have any night actions? Then he wouldn't need to think too much about the blocking mechanic in relation to his night abilities. Scum on the other hand with or without abilities do need to think about all of this since it affects how they need to nk and play.
I appreciate that. I'm sorry for implying your methods of scumhunting are bad. Did any of my posts here help with explaining part of what I'm seeing here?

Scum wouldn't be doing the same, no, because if someone who is lazy as scum can get away with it, they're more likely to just wait for claims and leave their partner/s to figure the rest out. They have partner/s to fall back on where town don't for their night actions.
This is a role madness game. If he's vanilla then he's the equivalent of an innocent child because there's usually one token VT in role madness, and never two.
If
he's vanilla, I strongly believe he is a mafia goon rather than VT, because I am really sure that I know who the token VT is this game.
So yes, scum gerry doesn't need to think about night actions in tandem with the block because all he wants is the block not on him or his partner/s, whereas town gerry needs to think about who he wants the block on because that is a free extra roleblock for town and denies scum their XP, he needs to think about who to block and how that ties in with his night actions. He isn't, because he doesn't have real reads, he hasn't been thinking critically about the game, player interactions, the gamestate.

Besides which, that was actually supposed to be secondary to my other points. The posturing, buddying, not trying to genuinely read me, attempts to dumbtell about game mechanics, which are then explained and he does it again. Things like that. I have a hard time properly verbalizing these things lately though, and making them into sentences that explain it properly.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:17 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 575, Vijarada wrote:
as always lmao.

Hydra dissonance :P

In all seriousness, though. I liked your initial help on the block vote on gerry and iirc early interactions with Ginngie. I didn't want to interfere too much with her push and read because she does better at reading associations than I do, but I do better at individual reads I think. She hasn't been here, though, soooo... meh.
We haven't touched base on this game as much as I'd like. Most of it has been bitching and whining about town and gerry, and tilting, then watching each other play games to cool off.
She hasn't gotten to this because of her depression, and I'm honestly not feeling much like being here right now either because mine kicked in. I townread you, I don't know why exactly mastina scumread you. I'm not quite at mindreading levels of coupleness yet.
That comes after I get 50 more xp though so home stretch here I come!

Can your read on yurkin be summed as "coasting scum" or is there something more to that? I do not believe that yurkin asking gerry to clarify if his useless question was leading somewhere (in essence) is quite rolefishing. Generally feel as though scum aren't quite as blatant about something like that, especially so if newbscum due to a tendency to think a little deeper on what they're posting and how it's going to come across to the other players in the game (e.g. "am I posting something scummy?"). I do often find that newbtown ask those kinds of questions which people see as rolefishing a decent amount of the time, though, because of a tendency to not overthink things.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:19 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Finally, sorry drealmerz for the post spam. Feel free to bitch at me.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:43 am

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 587, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 526, gerryoat wrote:
In post 509, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:He hammered himself as town tracker in Civ mafia.
THIS IS ANOTHER LIE LOL. POST THE GAME LINK RIGHT NOW SO YOU ARE PROVEN A LIAR. YOU WON'T DO IT. I put myself to L-1 to get people to unvote and then UZI quick hammered me.
Misremembered, probably due to the game being like 500 pages or something stupid like that. I remembered you were extremely antitown and it was to do with self-voting and resulted in your lynch. Ergo, selfhammer. Putting yourself at L-1 is just as bad and still proves the point I was making though?
What would I have to gain by lying about that?

gerry is pointing out "lies" and "contradictions" that aren't even as such, but then not analyzing the motivation and gain I'd have in doing so. These are things people can check if they want to so why the fuck would I bother lying about my recollection of events? He is not trying to read for motivations or what gain I'd get out of this, he's trying to make me look bad so that my push on him is discarded.
I think alot of player meta evidence is still here.
Although it does seem he is trying to force a uturn here. If we waste a ton of time on a back and forth we may miss something important on the sidelines. Maybe a lurking partner or whatnot
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 597, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Finally, sorry drealmerz for the post spam. Feel free to bitch at me.
I skipped it all
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”