12) Xiao Long
* = prodded
1) Always play to your win condition.
2) No wibbly wobbly tricky stuffs; overly small text (preferably none smaller than size 50), encrypted or hidden text and the like.
3) If you have the power to edit or delete posts… please don’t.
4) No discussion of this game outside of this thread unless your Role PM allows it.
5) No quoting of Role PMs or of other private topics, only paraphrasing.
6) No impersonating of me, your superfave mod, in here. The colour
7) Faking breaking a rule will be treated the same as actually breaking it. No trying to trick me.
8) I understand Mafia can get heated, but please no personal attacks. At all. Particularly scrutiny will be applied to words targeting a specific group of people, but preferably no personal attacks at all.
9) Play to the spirit of these rules, and don't purposely attempt to bend them. Attempting to do something that you should know is wrong but technically isn't against the rules will still be punished.
10) Not so much a rule as a recommendation, but if you have a question, feel free to ask me. The worst I can say is "no" and then you're really just in the same situation as if you hadn't asked me. Questions about anything that isn't public information at the time (your role, etc) should be made in PMs, however, or they will be ignored.
11) Have fun!
1) Lynches require a number of votes equal to half the number of players +1.
2) Voting must be done either bolded (
3) Once a lynch occurs, the game enters twilight. People can still talk, but no voting or unvoting will be counted.
4) You must not make any posts after death, including an informationless “bah!” post.
5) Actions will be resolved using the Natural Action Resolution guidelines.
6) Every day has a 2-week deadline. If this deadline is reached without a lynch, no lynch will occur.
7) A No Lynch will occur if enough players are voting No Lynch that a lynch cannot be made by the players who aren't.
8) Every night has a 48-hour deadline.
9) If a player doesn’t post for 48 hours, they will be prodded. If they do not post in-thread within 24 hours of this prod, they will be replaced. If a player receives 3 prods, they will be replaced.
10) Flavour is flavour, and has no bearing on the game. It is for entertainment purposes only.
11) All roles were assigned randomly using random.org.
12) Any and all rules posted above (as well as the "Mafia Specific Rules" in the Forum Rules and Guidelines) in this game come with the following caveat - if your Role PM says you may break the rule, you may break the rule. If it doesn't, you can't and will be punished for it.
13) At least 50% (7 or more) of the players in this game are town.
14) All roles in this game are taken from (or potentially inspired by - they may have been edited from the source) this thread, up to post 5147. I used random.org to select roles for me, although many required re-rolls for various reasons. Role name or purposes or alignments may have changed, although the spirit of the role will always be left intact. See this post for more details.