Mini 1960: League of Legends U-Pick - Minions Have Spawned!

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Mini 1960: League of Legends U-Pick - Minions Have Spawned!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Titus »

GAME RULES

Role PMs

"LEVELING UP"
Spoiler:
In this game, everyone has multiple abilities to pick from loosely designed around your champion. Every day phase, you level up. This allows you to pick an ability from your QWE section. You always have your passive. Your R cannot be taken until Day 4. Each QWE ability has three levels to improve. When you initailly take an ability, you get the level 1 version. For balance, this is true with picks that are not champions. This is very novel. Balance not guaranteed.

You may only perform 1 act per night plus your passive.

"Protect the Squishies"
Spoiler:
Everyone has hitpoints in this setup. Tanks get 3 hit points. Mids and Tanky Supports have 2. ADCs and Squishy Supports have 1. Other have hit points according to role.

The scum nightkill is a strongman and does not get assigned to a particular player. It cannot be tracked and is excluded from detection. Scum do not sacrifice an action to perform it. The only way a scum factional kill can be prevented is if your role specifically allows it.

GENERAL RULES:

Spoiler:
This game is a Blitz game--deadlines are significantly shorter.
As a general rule you should aim for one post every 12 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.
If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 24-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
Prods of missing players will be issued after 24 hours of no activity. Also, players may request a prod on another player after 12 hours. Any player may be replaced if they fail to post in-thread within 12 hours of being prodded by me. If the game turns to night before you can respond to your prod, PM me letting me know you still want to play.
No prods will be issued during Night.
A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
You may not quote private topic or other out-of-game discussion (such as Hydra chats) in the public game thread, regardless of if the quotes are real or fabricated. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
You can always copy and paste the full content of your own posts (outside of moderator communication) so long as it does not contain any links to where it came from or any timestamps.
You may only ever paraphrase posts made in private topics by other players and this is also subject to the same link/timestamp restriction.
There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings and approved QTs. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to me immediately.

DURING THE DAY:

Spoiler:
Each Day will have a 72 hour deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
Day Actions resolve as soon as I am capable of resolving them.
If you submit a day action publicly or privately but you do not want the action to take effect, you must PM me about the action cancellation as soon as you submit the action. If another player makes a post between when you submit the action and when you PM me about cancellation, I will not be able to cancel your day action.
If you have a Day Action that you may submit privately, I will allow you to 'queue' the action to resolve on a trigger such as "When the Day begins" or "If I ever am voted for."
If multiple Day Actions are queued to be resolved on the same trigger, I will resolve them according to NAR rules.
If you do not know when your action resolves in NAR, feel free to ask me.
A simple majority of votes relative to the number of living players is required for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
If the deadline runs out before a majority lynch is agreed on, the player with the most votes will be lynched.
In the case of a tie in votes, the most recently voted player is lynched.
In the case that the deadline runs out and no votes have been cast, I will force a lynch on a town player.
Players may not vote for a No-Lynch.
Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes no further unvoting will change their fate.
Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post. This includes the lynchee.
Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post.
Votes should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g.
VOTE:
Player or VOTE: Player).
Vote revocations should be bolded or tagged or they may not be counted (e.g.
UNVOTE:
Player or UNVOTE: Player). Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
Votes/Unvotes must be placed on a line all by themselves to make them easier for everyone to see.
Votes/Unvotes that reasonably follow the guidelines specified above, and are unambiguous with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations, will count.
If you cast a Vote, doing so will remove all previous votes indicated with your name before the new vote is cast--in this way, a player who has a role-related ability to double vote will essentially 'unvote' before casting their new vote, rather than having a lingering double vote.
Your normal vote is a 'voting action' that is only affected by other actions that specifically interact with your vote.
In the case of specific votes (such as an ability that may put a vote called [Extra Vote] on a player), you must use specific tags to submit these votes AND to remove them if you want to unvote with just that [Extra Vote].
If you unvote, you will remove all votes that are clearly controlled by you in the votecount. Unvoting will not remove votes that can not be removed or votes that can only be submitted privately.
Vote counts will be edited into the first post of each page (so long as I can keep up, yo). Other announcements and requested vote counts will receive their own post. Your mod may be slow at keeping up VCs. You may do your own unofficial VCs. The mod will not be offended. Please try to be precise with names, as I will be testing an automated counter by Mathblade.
All powers that affect votes (such as adding extra votes or causing a player to require less votes to lynch) do not work in LYLO/MYLO. All players always require a town slot to lynch and no one can ever become unlynchable.
In this way, no single player slot may be the single voting slot on the lynch that decides the game.
Furthermore, no single player slot can single-handedly lynch a player--at least two players must be voting any lynched player.
Finally, multiple players may never be lynched. If an ability causes multiple players to reach the lynch threshold, the next vote cast on one of those players will hammer them.

DURING THE NIGHT:

Spoiler:
Night will have a 24-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions. If you must make a choice, I will do a random die roll.
If you expect not to be here to submit your night action during the night, you may send one in in advance.
I resolve Night Actions according to Natural Action Resolution as outlined by the Mafiascum Wiki.
If you do not know when your action resolves in NAR, feel free to ask me.
There is randomness with certain level ups for balance. For the most part, these are bonuses. No action should be useless due to randomness.
Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

MISCELLANEOUS:

Spoiler:
Any and all anti-town factions in this game have day-chat.
Please bold all requests to myself so that they don’t get missed.
Role Questions, even ones answered by reading this, should not be answered publicly. PM please.
Do not use standard MafiaScum purple (#800080). This is my color. All other colors are fine.

No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if you can't read it, don't post it).
You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM me privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
If you do not understand how your role functions, feel free to PM me.
If you want to chat about League of Legends, you can PM me about that, too.
I may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mod sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Just know, it's all about intention. If you genuinely mess up, I'll try to cut you some slack. If I determine you're trying to compromise the integrity of the game though, you won't be too happy with the punishment.
Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.
I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, so long as I inform you in thread.

THE GOLDEN RULE:

Spoiler:
Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun!
I created League of Legends Mafia to bring people together and celebrate a game that I love, but, ultimately, to have fun time on site.
Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other! Be cool.

DAWN PHASE:

Spoiler:
There may be a dawn phase due to some resolutions. Game will be unlocked for all if this happens. Night actions will be resolved after dawn phase. Dawn phase will trigger solely based on roles. You can claim your roles but doing so gives your opposition a huge advantage.

SAMPLE ROLEPM:

Spoiler:
Your FlavorControl Ward

Your AlignmentModerator - Infinite HP]
Your Passive AbilityYou unlock all your abilities at L1. Your win condition is fun game.

Your Q Ability
Level 1You know all roles.
Level 2Your mod announcements are official. Shamelessly steal Varsoona rules page.
Level 3You can answer questions by PMing players.

Your W E and R abilities
W and E abilities lay out the same way. Your R has an area box live this. Town and scum wincons are eliminate the other side or win when nothing can stop this from happening..

Win Conditons

Spoiler:
Town

Eliminate all Scum (Red Side) and any neutral monsters that cannot win with town.

Scum

Reach any non-night phase with equal or greater, Red Side aligned players. End of Day counts as reaching Day phase for this win condition.

Third Party

Withheld but is NOT a cult if present.

Full Playerlist

Spoiler:
Kise
randomidget
An Anonymous Alt
Lady Lambdadelta
Panzerjager
Maki Harukawa
Dunnstral
Yume
Himiko Yumeno
Kokichi Oma
Leonshade
Monaca Towa
Nagito Komaeda

Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=0
url=viewtopic.php?f=23&t=73878
playerList=Kise,randomidget,An Anonymous Alt,Lady Lambdadelta,Panzerjager,Maki Harukawa,Dunnstral,Yume,Himiko Yumeno,Kokichi Oma,Leonshade,Monaca Towa,Nagito Komaeda
moderatorNames=Titus
dayStartNumbers=0
deadline=(expired on 2017-11-11 20:00:00)
deadList=
voteOverrides=
Last edited by Titus on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Titus »

Role PMs are going out now. A 24 hour "Champion Select" Phase starts from when the last player receives their PM.

This allows players to select their first level 1 ability prior to game start, if they wish. Day submission abilities are allowed day 1. All actions must be private messaged unless the role PM says otherwise.

Any slow or delay does not block a night action but instead causes the act to trigger on the next night if the actor is still alive.

Any act, besides the scum nightkill (turret shot) is redirectable or blockable unless otherwise stated. Only roles that block turret shots work on the factional kill. Scum do not need to dictate who makes the factional kill.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Titus »

The exact winconditions for town and scum have been added aling with an exact player list. I will update with FAQ too if necessary.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTECOUNT 1.0

Not Voting (13):
Kise, randomidget, An Anonymous Alt, Lady Lambdadelta, Panzerjager, Maki Harukawa, Dunnstral, Yume, Himiko Yumeno, Kokichi Oma, Leonshade, Monaca Towa, Nagito Komaeda

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
Deadline
:(expired on 2017-11-11 20:00:00)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Nagito Komaeda
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Nagito Komaeda »

VOTE: An Anonymous Alt

N0 Guilty.
An Anonymous Alt
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by An Anonymous Alt »

I don't think that they're town this game.
An Anonymous Alt
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:03 pm

In post 6, An Anonymous Alt wrote:VOTE: An Anonymous Alt

Uhh bullshit this is the first page and you have that sure of a read on me?

An Anonymous Alt
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:04 pm

In post 7, An Anonymous Alt wrote:

Blatant omgus much?

I can have as sure of a read on you as I want you are being scummy whether it's the first page or not
An Anonymous Alt
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:05 pm

In post 8, An Anonymous Alt wrote:

Blatant omgus much?

I can have as sure of a read on you as I want you are being scummy whether it's the first page or not
You don't even know who I am how would you as town have a confident scumread on me this early?

The read feels made up and I think that you're scum trying to look like you're being useful by having reads early
An Anonymous Alt
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:06 pm

In post 9, An Anonymous Alt wrote:

Blatant omgus much?

You don't even know who I am how would you as town have a confident scumread on me this early?

The read feels made up and I think that you're scum trying to look like you're being useful by having reads early
Yeah I agree with AAA this is too early in the game to have an actual scumread but I don't think that AAA is necessarily scum, might just be trying to get us out of RVS?

I mean I'll vote here since I guess it's >rand scum but I don't feel as sure as you do that the read is outright made up.

Either way, VOTE: An Anonymous Alt
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

An Anonymous Alt
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:08 pm

In post 5, Nagito Komaeda wrote:VOTE: An Anonymous Alt

N0 Guilty.
In post 10, An Anonymous Alt wrote:
In post 9, An Anonymous Alt wrote:

Blatant omgus much?

Yeah I agree with AAA this is too early in the game to have an actual scumread but I don't think that AAA is necessarily scum, might just be trying to get us out of RVS?

I mean I'll vote here since I guess it's >rand scum but I don't feel as sure as you do that the read is outright made up.

Either way, VOTE: An Anonymous Alt
I mean given that I'm not the only person who has that read I don't think it's at all unreasonable for me to think that AAA's scum.
You're saying that I'm just trying to propel the game forward but I sincerely think that they're flipping scum and I don't think that's an unreasonable viewpoint.
The turn on me this early in the game for voting me felt like a scummy overreaction as well.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It wasn't funny the first time you did it
An Anonymous Alt
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Monaca-Chan please protect me Dunnstral-Kun is bullying me :(
Monaca Towa
Monaca Towa
Goon
Monaca Towa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Monaca Towa »

/me kisses AAA
Nagito Komaeda
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Nagito Komaeda »

In post 13, Dunnstral wrote:It wasn't funny the first time you did it
I giggled
An Anonymous Alt
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:17 pm

/me kisses back

<3
Nagito Komaeda
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Nagito Komaeda »

From a flavor standpoint we are really stupid if you think about it.
The scum night killed is enabled because we think sleeping under the enemy turret is somehow a good idea.
An Anonymous Alt
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:18 pm

I will recall before I go to bed tonight by the way.
Nagito Komaeda
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Nagito Komaeda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Nagito Komaeda »

Anyway I am looking for town aligned players.
If you are my unclaimed Mason partner please claim now.
Monaca Towa
Monaca Towa
Goon
Monaca Towa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Monaca Towa »

In post 17, An Anonymous Alt wrote:/me kisses back

<3
Monaca loves you no matter how useless you are! <3
An Anonymous Alt
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
An Anonymous Alt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:27 pm

Wait why am I useless that's upsetting
Monaca Towa
Monaca Towa
Goon
Monaca Towa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Monaca Towa »

In post 22, An Anonymous Alt wrote:Wait why am I useless that's upsetting
It shouldn't matter because Monaca loves you anyway.
Monaca loves you more then the whole entire world.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.1

An Anonymous Alt(3)
~ Nagito Komaeda, An Anonymous Alt, Dunnstral

Not Voting (10): Kise, randomidget, Lady Lambdadelta, Panzerjager, Maki Harukawa, Yume, Himiko Yumeno, Kokichi Oma, Leonshade, Monaca Towa

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day 1 deadline is in 2 days, 20 hours, 39 minutes
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”