Mini 1975: A Village in the Woods (Game Over!)

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 874, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 871, drealmerz7 wrote:why does that make him town?
I don't think scum would unnecessarily reveal they have a night action nor do I think they would defend bins if someone allegedly had a guilty on her. It would make sense if Bins was scum but she is confirmed town (at least she is to me) and irrefutably so.
none of this holds any sense to me

can't tell if you're bad or scum
balance among all things
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 875, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 874, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 871, drealmerz7 wrote:why does that make him town?
I don't think scum would unnecessarily reveal they have a night action nor do I think they would defend bins if someone allegedly had a guilty on her. It would make sense if Bins was scum but she is confirmed town (at least she is to me) and irrefutably so.
none of this holds any sense to me

can't tell if you're bad or scum
What is it that you don’t understand? Obviously you’re not going to strongly town read her like I do since you don’t know the specifics of what has gone on between us as well as the fact that you have a guilty on her.
I mostly just lurk now.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I didn't say I didn't understand

I said it doesn't hold any sense

a player revealing they have a night action or not isn't alignment indicative, especially in this instance

of course a scum player will/can defend someone they know to be town, even if someone else they know to be town comes up with a guilty on them

your posits are nonsensical
balance among all things
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Can you quote the specific thing you're talking about here mutant- that makes Dunker town?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:43 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 877, drealmerz7 wrote:I didn't say I didn't understand

I said it doesn't hold any sense

a player revealing they have a night action or not isn't alignment indicative, especially in this instance

of course a scum player will/can defend someone they know to be town, even if someone else they know to be town comes up with a guilty on them

your posits are nonsensical
Please explain Why would they defend their miss lynch target
so...i don't get enough sleep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:01 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I am really not liking ghostly. They are at l-1 and continue to show they don't care. Barely posting and just not acknowledging that they are at l-1
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 879, UC Voyager wrote: Please explain Why would they defend their miss lynch target
who says that is their mislynch target??? this sounds like you're scum with ghostlypenguin
balance among all things
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:09 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 881, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 879, UC Voyager wrote: Please explain Why would they defend their miss lynch target
who says that is their mislynch target??? this sounds like you're scum with ghostlypenguin
Hold up now

I was the one questioning why you were questioning people who are not voting for ghostly. Unless I miss read the context of your post, you were saying scum could be defending town!Ghostly. If ghostly us such an easy ML, why would scum fuck that up?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:18 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I can't follow and don't have the energy to try

use quotes and directly reference wtf you are talking about pls - I never questioned people who are not voting ghostly, I never said scum would defend townghost

fuck this hurts my head
balance among all things
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 880, UC Voyager wrote:I am really not liking ghostly. They are at l-1 and continue to show they don't care. Barely posting and just not acknowledging that they are at l-1
Ghostly last posted 15 hours ago. This was a prod dodge. They were on L-3, not L-1.
I don't follow.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:22 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 884, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 880, UC Voyager wrote:I am really not liking ghostly. They are at l-1 and continue to show they don't care. Barely posting and just not acknowledging that they are at l-1
Ghostly last posted 15 hours ago. This was a prod dodge. They were on L-3, not L-1.
I don't follow.
okay. most townies when at l-1 take advantage of the position they are in.
they also try to get themselves out of l-1. ghostly has not done anything to help us find scum if they are town. no reads, no claims, no nothing. they are still not posting.

do you get where i am coming from
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 885, UC Voyager wrote:
I don't follow.
they also try to get themselves out of l-1. ghostly has not done anything to help us find scum if they are town. no reads, no claims, no nothing. they are still not posting.

Ghostly hasn't posted since he was L-3.
Ghostly may be intentionally not posting.
He may not be intentionally not posting.
How did you determine it was intentional?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 878, Hopkirk wrote:Can you quote the specific thing you're talking about here mutant- that makes Dunker town?
Sure:

In post 602, Dunkerdoodles wrote:bins is town
In post 604, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i have results
In post 606, Raya36 wrote:What sort of results?
In post 607, Dunkerdoodles wrote:why does it matter?
In post 612, Dunkerdoodles wrote:mutant
should
be able to confirm bins so
It's probably unhealthy to do so, but this is entirely the reason that I am town reading him. However, I do remember saying to myself earlier that some of his actions are questionable. I 100% town read him though considering I'm fairly certain I know what role he is (which really isn't that hard to figure about meh, it doesn't need to be said).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 877, drealmerz7 wrote:a player revealing they have a night action or not isn't alignment indicative, especially in this instance
By 'this instance' are you referring to the discussion around your guilty claim or the likelihood that this game has no vanilla's and hence everyone is likely to have a night action? Either way, my thought process is that he didn't need to say anything at all. At that point, I think everyone was either waiting for my input on Bins being town or just didn't believe the claim in the first place. The discussion would have affected him in no way whatsoever if he decided to stay silent about his results that bins was town. So I consider that him speaking up where he really didn't need to as a townie action.
In post 877, drealmerz7 wrote:of course a scum player will/can defend someone they know to be town, even if someone else they know to be town comes up with a guilty on them
Just because they CAN doesn't mean it would be logical to do so. I see no reason why scum would so heavily defend a mislynch.
In post 877, drealmerz7 wrote:your posits are nonsensical
The simple conclusion of the previous posts would be that we disagree. It's rather closed minded to think that points of view you disagree with are nonsensical.

Btw, do you scum read dunker?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 885, UC Voyager wrote:ghostly has not done anything to help us find scum if they are town. no reads, no claims, no nothing. they are still not posting.
And you have? Since replacing in you haven't exactly seemed so eager to catch up on everything or even scum hunt. Have you even read through any of the game at all? Because if you had then I'd assume you'd have some stuff to say by now.

Honestly, your recent posts seem like you're thinking along the lines of "GP is about to be lynched so I should say I scum read him a bit so that I get town cred".
I mostly just lurk now.
Ibuki Meowda
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Ibuki Meowda »

Uc voyager strikes me as mafia
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Bins »

Would switch
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I'd rather look into UCV tomorrow tbh.
I mostly just lurk now.
Ibuki Meowda
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Ibuki Meowda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Ibuki Meowda »

drop hammer
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

Sorry, was on vacation for the long weekend and got lazy.
In post 829, Hopkirk wrote:I'd like to hear more from Dreal.
Current scumreads are Ghostly/Pmys/maybe Dreal.

VOTE: Ghostly Since it's lonely here
I'll give you us and the maybe Dreal, but are you really scum reading Fern after that entrance? I'm biased because I was town reading PMysterious, but that wasn't remotely how I'd think scum would come into a slot joining a team that's down by one in a Mini sized game.

...and topic review indicates we're wagoned. Let me keep catching up and I'll claim as needed at the end of that.

--PA
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:49 pm

In post 890, Ibuki Meowda wrote:Uc voyager strikes me as mafia
UC Voyager is an easy, wagonable lynch.

Someone kill this tomorrow the second we flip Town.

-Ghost
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:53 pm

In post 886, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 885, UC Voyager wrote:
I don't follow.

Ghostly hasn't posted since he was L-3.
Ghostly may be intentionally not posting.
He may not be intentionally not posting.
How did you determine it was intentional?
Or we could both be busy with our lives. I'm a magic nerd that went to prerelease all day Sunday, and then had to play nursemaid to a roommate.

This line of inquiry is fucking ridiculous and you both know it.

-Ghost
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:15 pm

In post 845, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 816, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Latent but dissapating TR from the owl days.
Can you specify what you mean by 'owl days'?
As per Ghostlin via Discord, he was talking about when the slot was moonbird. I'd agree with that, that moonbird towned it up like mad, and Dunkerdoodles hasn't done anything to shift it especially one way or the other. I think I'm probably giving the slot more credit for moonbird's play than Ghostlin is right now.

UCV, your posts spend a lot of time waffling on us. What's your read on us aside from all the quick votes from others? Who's your top town read, and who's your top scum read? Your predecessor made me want to give him a rope necklace, and nothing you're posting is changing my mind.
In post 820, Raya36 wrote:I like Fern's entrance but I'm definitely keeping an eye on the slot. I'm really not convinced in Ibuki being scum. Ghostly came off as defensive and getting worked up in the conversation with Ibuki. I think I'll put a vote there for a bit.
:amused as hell: Clearly you've never played with Ghostlin. That was him being tame. Go check out how he reacts to being mislynched in the recently finished Large Theme here to see him getting worked up. I'm the chill one. Relatively speaking. And I'm wishing I had a vig shot to take out Ibuki, so you can imagine how Ghostlin feels.
In post 873, mutantdevle wrote:I was going to make a case on Ghostly Penguin but I wanted to ask them some questions first. Looks like I don't need to make a case on them but I will do if I do not like their role claim but people unvote. I don't expect them to answer my question unless that happens but I do expect their next post to be a role claim.
You're not going to like our claim in the slightest, but yeah, claim incoming.

--PA
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

one sec guys, ima go do my magic VCA and NKA and solve the game real quick,
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:22 pm

Okay, for the following to make sense, our claim probably needs to come first: we're a cookie-flavored fruit vendor. We distribute cookies to make people happy, is the gist of our flavor. We targeted Joey_ last night in the hopes that our cookies did more than be cookies, but obviously that's not exactly useful in demonstrating our towniness.

Thinking through gamestate that includes our role, so far it doesn't sound like there's enough town power to support a 3:1:9. We have an effectively useless detective (could be insane, but meh), an inventor (no guarantee of where power goes, delay in utility of power), and a cookie vendor. One flipped scum had a roleblocker. 2:2:9 is more likely, which would mean two things: First, mozamis's partner almost certainly didn't bus unless they were utterly idiotic. My issue with that becomes that it only leaves Bins, Hopkirk, and Fern as possible partners, and none of them feel very likely. Bins' reaction to the start of day shenanigans read towny, Fern came in towny to further my town read on the slot, and Hopkirk had a good Day One in my book. Which means this:
In post 536, Socrates wrote:mutantdevle, drealmerz7, cytheflyguy
is the next tier of options for a partner. Which does bring me back to my much-beloved cytheflyguy scum read. Add in that UCV just watched me lurk my way through another game as town yet expresses surprise that I'm not active here and yeah, not liking the slot on any count.

Second, finding any other team scum is less than straightforward based on the voting. It also invalidates all of Ibuki's talk of how towny they are for helping lynch mozamis.

I'm assuming we're eating the mislynch here. If I'm right, tomorrow starts with 7 players alive, assuredly as 4:1:2 in some combo (the 1 can be an SK or, more likely, mozamis's partner). You need to lynch the '1' to get to 5p LyLo Day Three, as lynching from the '2' goes to 4p pre-endgame scenarios. Which means leaving the game in scum's hands. I could be wrong (obviously) and one of the shots was a vig; if so I'd suggest that shit get claimed pronto at the start of the day tomorrow.

Reads list incoming.

--PA

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”