Animal Midwife
Animal Midwife
Townie
Animal Midwife
Townie
Townie

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Animal Midwife »

I'm not confident in either really. The only thing I've got going for Gordon is that he encouraged the Dunn lynch. Mind you, it already was gaining some traction by that point. Don't have much for Maki. I think she should've voted for Gordon instead of Golden on Day 2 based on her previous posts.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Gordon is being very quiet for town can't wrap my head around why he would be so quiet as town.
Gordon Ramsay
Gordon Ramsay
Townie
Gordon Ramsay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Gordon Ramsay »

TwoinaMillion shot to win!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

AN ANONYMOUS SHOT IS HEADING TOWARDS MAKI HARKUKAWA

Maki harukawa
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 579, Mulch wrote:
AN ANONYMOUS SHOT IS HEADING TOWARDS MAKI HARKUKAWA

Maki harukawa
miss!
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 578, Gordon Ramsay wrote:
TwoinaMillion shot to win!
Miss!
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Mulch »

Scum have conceded. TOWN WIN!!!!

Hello twinamllion.
You are town.
Like every other player in the game, you have an “in thread attack” that you can use every game day with a 15% chance of hitting. Your role: You have 3 in thread attacks on day 1.

Hello animal midwife.
You are town.
Like every other player in the game, you have an “in thread attack” that you can use every game day with a 15% chance of hitting. Your role: Every time you are targeted with an in thread attack, your hit percentage goes up by 15%.

Hello Maki Harukawa.
You are town.
Like every other player in the game, you have an “in thread attack” that you can use every game day with a 15% chance of hitting. Your role: You can only shoot people with your in thread attacks that have shot you first.

Hello Gordon Ramsay.
You are mafia
with Dunnstral and Dunkerdoodles. Like every other player in the game, you have an “in thread attack” that you can use every game day with a 15% chance of hitting. Your role: You have an extra “silent” ITA shot that you can use every game day. When you use this, you can PM me a target. The next time I resolve ITA shots, I will say “An anonymous source has targeted [your target here]” and will treat it like any other shot (base 15%). In addition, as long as you are alive, town players will have a 2% less chance of their shots hitting. mafiachat
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Mulch »

Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

GG
Amrock#3784
Gordon Ramsay
Gordon Ramsay
Townie
Gordon Ramsay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Gordon Ramsay »

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Yeah if you want to be seen as town you need to post more. GG mulch.
Gordon Ramsay
Gordon Ramsay
Townie
Gordon Ramsay
Townie
Townie

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Gordon Ramsay »

Do you really think I was trying to seem town? When there was an opportunity to go for such a beautiful low probability double shot?
You don't get 16 Michelin Stars by trying to seem town, you can't find the perfect menu without trying some risky recipes.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Toranaga »

GG everyone thanks mulch for modding!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

I didn't get to shoot anyone!

:(

SHOOT MAKI FOR LULZ

GG ALL Nice job

Thanks for modding Mulch!
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Yeah gg everyone
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

she might be a bad chef but she's beautiful who is she
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Julie Chen
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's from a parody
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

On December 23, 2004, Chen and Moonves were married in a private ceremony attended by friends and family at a private home in Acapulco, Mexico.[27] On September 24, 2009, Chen gave birth to their son, Charlie Moonves.[28]

fk
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:47 am

Post by skirt skirt »

wait why would you concede maki lynch wasn't even that unlikely
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 594, chesskid3 wrote:On December 23, 2004, Chen and Moonves were married in a private ceremony attended by friends and family at a private home in Acapulco, Mexico.[27] On September 24, 2009, Chen gave birth to their son, Charlie Moonves.[28]

fk
this doesnt matter
bonch
bonch
Townie
bonch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by bonch »

I'm really salty none of my ita shots hit, gg.
Scummies
Scummies
Goon
Scummies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Scummies »

Congratulations to the victors!

The game has drawn to a close, the jig is up! Some of you have lost, but others have won!

Take a few days, think about the game. Recognize what was best in your teammates and opponents, and consider nominating them for a Scummy! Players and mods in this game may be eligible for one of the following awards:

BODY OF WORK AWARDS

Best Mafia Catcher
: Also known as the Paragon of Mafia Hunters, this award is given to the single town player who, across all of their games for the year, exhibited the best ability for nailing those dirty scumbags and bringing the bad guys to justice while playing as a pro-town role.
Rising Star
: This award is given to the player that is a rising star in the game of mafia, showing great promise to join the elite echelon of mafia players. This award replaces both the Best Newbie award and Most Improved Player awards, and judges may consider elements of both those previous awards in deciding this award.
Excellent Moderation
: Also known as the “The Modfather” Award. This award is given to the moderator who, over the course of the past year, exemplifies the best qualities of a moderator in the operation of the game, including but not limited to quality and frequency of vote counts, organization of the game, dealing with issues that arise, keeping players active, and so forth. Judges may consider how challenging the games a moderator ran were, but they shall not penalize a moderator for only running more basic games. A mod must run at least 3 games to completion in the calendar year to be considered for this award.
SINGLE GAME - PLAYER

Most Cunning Manipulator
: Also known as the “Don Corleone” Award. Awarded to the player who has the strongest single game performance as mafia. In rare cases, where a player feels an entire scumteam gelled to create a strong cohesive scum performance, multiple members of a team may be nominated.
Best Performance Third Party
: Also known as the “Hannibal Lecter” Award. Awarded to the player or players that performed the most impressively in winning their game as a third party.
Most Memorable Event
: Also known as the “Kodak Moment” Award. Awarded to the player or players who were involved in the most memorable event in a game of mafia. Fake claims, funny claims, awesome exchanges, etc. may all be considered for this award
SINGLE GAME - MODERATOR

Best Setup
: Also known as the “Rube Goldberg” Award. Given to the moderator who designed the best setup. Judges may consider the roles involved in a game, how those roles interacted, how balanced a setup was, whether it furthered any particular theme, how the setup interacts with a mechanic, or any other factors the judges deem relevant. This award is distinct, however, from the “Best Mechanic” award in that it does not consider how good or bad any change to the basic way a Mafia game is played.
Best Flavor Text
: Also known as the “Paperback Writer” Award. Given to the moderator who wrote the most compelling flavor text. Judges should consider the flavor text of all parts of the game, including Role PMs and Day/Night scenes. Where appropriate, Judges may consider how well the flavor works with the announced theme.
Best Mechanic/Mutation
: Also known as the "Mad Scientist” Award. Given to the moderator who figured out the most compelling way to change the basic mechanics of the game of mafia, and/or created the most compelling new role or adaptation to increase player enjoyment. Judges shall consider both the basic idea behind the game as well as how well it was executed, and the uniqueness and quality of the role/adaptation.
SITE AWARDS

Game of the Year
: Also known as the “Player’s Choice” Award. This award is given to the moderator of a game. It is given in recognition of the overall excellence of a game. The Game of the Year award is a "catch all" award for the best overall game throughout the entire year, considering all aspects of the game from moderator quality, to the excellent design and composition of the game, to the performance and cohesion of the playerlist. A Game of the Year is meant to be the game that we can all point to later and say "This game was the best game the site could offer that year in terms of Design, Playerlist, and moderating capability." This is a PUBLIC VOTE. [/color]

The
2018 Scummies thread
is located here.
You may nominate a player or moderator for an award using this form.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”