Mini 1990: Terror in the City (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 542, Kokichi Oma wrote:Would any of you consider Fitz wagon?
no, pls go back to voting Kop
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 539, Momrangal wrote:Kop isn't a town read so I am not gonna stop that wagon from happening.

But A50 has assemble as possible scum, I think Hop did too, and idk I think Fitz may join there too

So that's 3, 4 if you join?

I would be 5.
like I just hate this post. "I'm not going to stop the Kop wagon but let me just try to subtly dismantle said wagon and form a wagon on a known lurker."
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Momrangal »

This is like, my first game in three years Nero. I don't know, or really care to know much about the newer players and all i know is he replaced in a slot I read as scum and hasn't done shit since
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Well aside from making like one post that says "hey here and active lets do stuff!"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

remind me why you were scumreading Brass?

I'm also not the first person that said anything about Assemble being a know lurker but ok. What I don't understand is why, if you aren't against a Kop wagon you'd want to start an assemble wagon or why you even unvoted assemble in the first place or why you'd push for an assemble wagon and not for the wagon you are currently voting. I feel like I'm in training for the mental gymnastics.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Chick hows that lurking working out for you?

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 555, Nero Cain wrote:hey Chick hows that lurking working out for you?
It's working out great. Thanks for asking.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote Kop?

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Chickadee »

I will give you a hard maybe on that. I will go ISO Kop right now.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Nah, I think Kop is town.

Hop is also town.
Dunn slight town lean.
Kokichi also slight town lean.

Everyone else is somewhere on my list.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So who do you wanna vote?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Chicka: How about fitz? Or yurkin, maybe?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Momrangal »

It was about his supposed scum read and the way it was handled. I can buy that he didn't know how many votes he had but it was pretty clear that a wagon was likely to form on it, and it was an easy jump.

Further more, the way he reacts when he starts getting questioned about his read and placement he just unvoted and said he didn't need to be pressured which is an odd choice of words for someone who you're scum reading.

It would make more sense if was actually scum reading the slot to say he didn't need his vote and that he would rather wait to see him post.

Also, he was posting enough back then but was trying to not garner any attention, trying to fly under the radar so to speak.

And then he just went inactive.

As far as why I moved, That's all DL. I don't care about Yurkin but I don't want the day to end in a NL.

I thought I was the hammer vote and that the day was ending because we could use a night phase.

I can already tell its a vanity wagon but, if people are gonna try and push a Fitz one I thought I might as well tried to push one on scum.

As of right now, as long as it isn't a town read I'm more than happy to settle on the largest wagon which was Yurkin.

I wish I could push that slot harder and has more content to work with so I could work my read out but there's legit nothing there to push from either player in that slot
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Why are you so against an assemble wagon, Nero?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Outside of him being a chronic lurker I mean
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 561, Almost50 wrote:@Chicka: How about fitz? Or yurkin, maybe?
I'm null on fitz, and I don't have enough information on Yurkin to really say one thing or the other.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Fitz/Chick and who else?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd do Chick over Fitz but still Kop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 563, Momrangal wrote:Why are you so against an assemble wagon, Nero?
He seems like a shot in the dark. Meanwhile, we could actually lynch scum in Kop.

and also

seems a little manipulative. I'll give you that his line that TFL doesn't need to be pressured right now was a little odd.

"Also, he was posting enough back then but was trying to not garner any attention, trying to fly under the radar so to speak."
seems like its subjective.

"And then he just went inactive."
he's busy at work.

also
In post 136, brassherald wrote:I don't want to miss it, so
I am hardcore lurking while I take care of the personal issue I dropped out of all my games for

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 562, Momrangal wrote:I can already tell its a vanity wagon but, if people are gonna try and push a Fitz one
I thought I might as well tried to push one on scum
except you didn't?

all you did was try to undermine a Kop wagon while you didn't even take the initiative to unvote and vote for your supposed top scum read.

As far as why I moved, That's all DL. I don't care about Yurkin but I don't want the day to end in a NL.
What about 3 days till deadline made you think that we were threatening a nl?
I thought I was the hammer vote and that the day was ending because we could use a night phase.
I feel like town is in a pretty good place. I'm not really understanding why you think important that we skip the 3 (now 2 days 11 hours) days and go to night phase.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dunnstral-worthless town, won't lynch
yurkin-worthless town, won't lynch
TheFuzzylogic99-worthless town, won't lynch
Kokichi Oma-detrimental town, would lynch
Almost50-weird town, won't lynch
Kop-scum will lynch
Nero Cain-the player that this town doesn't deserve
Chickadee-useless town, won't lynch
The Powerpuff Girls-mostly useless town, won't lynch
Assemblerotws-really useless town, don't really want to lynch might lynch to avoid a nl
Momrangal-scum, would lynch
Hopkirk-top tier town, won't lynch
havingfitz-town

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I think Yurkin is prob town that ditched..kinda want to see where that slot heads when Yurkin is replacex

Thinking about it Kop was defending me pretty hard.... Feel wierd. He is pretty active but it seems he spent the majority of his 10 post defending me or questioning read on me. im prob wrong but kinda feels like buddying.

Going to take a chance Yurkin is site ditching and might be town. As i said i hope that his replacement is better.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

VOTE: Kop
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Kop »

Might aswell claim, because every ****** has a hard on for me. If I was scum, I'd be sure to be consistent in my play rather than play loosely.

Town Jailkeeper.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why the naked vote on Yurkin?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”