Mini 1990: Terror in the City (Game Over)

The Powerpuff Girls
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
The Powerpuff Girls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by The Powerpuff Girls »

i can see where you're coming from, just feels like kind of little to go off of for determining who you definitely want to lynch.

do you (self-admittedly) tunnel people like this often?

-bubbles
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

god yes
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Momrangal »

In post 108, Momrangal wrote:Fuzzys opening is odd and a little awkward but that doesn't necessarily mean scum and beyond that, it feels like he has expectation on your knowledge of his play but in reality, I don't think is as great as he thinks.

I think he's on the fence about you, Nero and has made an (albiet awkward attempt) to get closer to you which is something I find rather intriguing and admittedly, he's pretty funny.
He was funny and i wanna keep funny people in the game when they don't read either way :<

Either way, I read him as leaning town because of the above

Also, with how quickly his wagon was forming, it could have been capitalized by scum before the day got much headway

And I am looking much towards assembles posts and now I may be reconsidering TNE as well
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 217, Dunnstral wrote:Nothing, that's the point, I think you would have at least commented on that

Am I overthinking things?
So you're scum reading me for doing the same thing you're doing?

VOTE: Dunn
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 218, Hopkirk wrote:@Fitz: Is Brass/Assembler in your lurker category, or is there another reason you want to lynch him?
There's not another reason at the moment and he doesn't need to go first if he can contribute. I would probably give Brass a closer look before I opted for Assembler. I don't really have a Brass opinion....just know several suspected him.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 227, Momrangal wrote:Also, with how quickly his wagon was forming, it could have been capitalized by scum before the day got much headway
maybe. Who were you scumreading from his wagon?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

So I planned to read through everything again and post my thoughts but I saw alot of shinny things and got distracted

First off
UNVOTE: Nero
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Second off Im sorry I been feeling overly tired lately ...thinking the weather is affecting my achey bones and Im not sleeping as well as I should at night making me over tired during the day ( the above was a joke before anyone begins to take it too seriously)

I thought Nero was maybe trying to mislynch me knowing I am easy lynchbait but I am thinking that he is just totally misreading me this game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

great catchup fuzzy

yurkin
yurkin
Goon
yurkin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by yurkin »

Started reading XD kinda dissapointed Hoprik is using so much meta, and with quite specific details to it.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:33 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 234, yurkin wrote:Started reading XD kinda dissapointed Hoprik is using so much meta, and with quite specific details to it.
Can you post more and do shit? Elaborate on stuff. Say who you suspect and why?

It'd be nice to get a read..any read...on you.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 218, Hopkirk wrote:@Chickadee: What are your thoughts on Nero/TNE?

@Fitz: Is Brass/Assembler in your lurker category, or is there another reason you want to lynch him?

TNE is ignoring stuff so I won’t be moving.

Don’t like Fuzzy’s lurking.

Still dislike Kokichi. As Dunn said, she’s only interested in his vote on her. Reflects her response to me.
Town leaning Nero. He's stuck in a tunnel but I think it comes from town sentiment, wanting to sort a slot. I don't necessarily agree with his tunnel or his reason for it, but I think it's alright for now.

I will refrain from making a read on TNE at the moment though.

@TNE can you elaborate just a little bit on why you think I'm town for the me vs hop thing?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Momrangal »

Brass Herald who voted fuzzy because he thought me might be scum then unvoted and did some awkward shit then replaced out

/assemble who hasn't posted since replacing in TWO DAYS AGO
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Momrangal »

TNE may be another possible but eh.

I've been trying to go other avenues to, but he still Really needs to post
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:09 am

VOTE: New Earth

I dont know alot about TNE but she seems to be doing nothing and been lurking......Feels very much like she is just hiding in the shadows trying not to draw attentions to herself. I really lie to see more from her, Think of this as a pressure vote. Looking at her post there is almost zero substance there, I like the idea of putting a little pressure there

@ Nero
How is TNE lurking different from my lurking. why Im a scum for this and she is not

Asssemble os going to replace out..... I am 99 percent sure of that. Saying that I am not quite sure what do with ther slot
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 234, yurkin wrote:Started reading XD kinda dissapointed Hoprik is using so much meta, and with quite specific details to it.
Liking Chick for town now. Will partially explain if asked now, or fully explain if asked after TNE responds to her.

@Mom: has TNE done anything outside ‘classic scum TNE’ that’s making you more concerned about the slot? What is classic TNE actually?

I think Assembler lurked last two times I played with him as town (almost replaced once due to it), so wouldn’t say it’s AI yet.

Fuzzy/TNE isn’t SvS.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I intended to quote Yurkin in this post.

@Yurkin: Can you expand on why you don't like me using that 'meta'? Just my comments in regard to you, or the other weak meta I've been intentionally using? How does it make you feel?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 228, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 217, Dunnstral wrote:Nothing, that's the point, I think you would have at least commented on that

Am I overthinking things?
So you're scum reading me for doing the same thing you're doing?

VOTE: Dunn
That's not what I said though

Also, this is a bad vote and you know it. Are you trying to start a 1v1 with me?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 239, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I dont know alot about TNE but she seems to be doing nothing and been lurking......Feels very much like she is just hiding in the shadows trying not to draw attentions to herself. I really lie to see more from her, Think of this as a pressure vote. Looking at her post there is almost zero substance there, I like the idea of putting a little pressure there
In post 239, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Nero
How is TNE lurking different from my lurking. why Im a scum for this and she is not
Aren't you contradicting what you just said here?

I don't really get it
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 145, Momrangal wrote:
And TNE. He always pushes after policies, his push against fuzzy isn't out of character in any way shape or form.
Also adamantly

He hasn't done anything to worry me but really is the only other one on the wagon that is could be scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:50 am

@ Dunn
not sure what you mean...... can you explain yourself. Maybe I being dense but I not sure what you mean what you said I contradicted myself.....can you point out exactly where I contradicted myself?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 239, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Nero
ehhhh. It's maybe an active lurk, I agree. I had just generally liked his votes on you and (kinda) Hop and I was tunneled on you. Its not like I was town reading the slot so I feel like your question is a little manipulative also I wasn't just scum reading you for lurking.

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Currently scumreads are TNE/Kokichi. Also want more from Yurkin, but wouldn't vote there yet.

@Nero: Why'd you like TNE's Hopkirk vote?

I think I can see/understand how both Fuzzy/Dunn are reading Fuzzy's comments (as Dunn quoted above) and reaching different conclusions. Obviously it makes more sense for them to discuss it/lay out why they see it as consistent/inconsistent first though in case I'm wrong.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your vote was naked. Its hypocritical as fuck since I use naked voting at times but naked votes always worry me a tad.

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

TPG's current play strongly alligns with a major town motivation that doesn't apply if they're scum.
In post 171, thenewearth wrote:now I know it might seem like OMGUS

But its only 15% OMGUS so its on the threshold
The problem is how she's trying to deny it's omgus when there's nothing to imply it's not- and there's plenty to comment on from my iso.
I can only assume 'don't L U L' is related to her not liking my vote- since she didn't bother defiining it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”