Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Being wrong isn't scummy. Scum is informed, much more likely to be wrong as town. I could have hammered bambietta. Would've made a lot more sense for me to do it as scum where I know her role and flip than as town.

Not voting here isn't really scummy.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Why do I stop scumreading bambietta when she's doomed if we're buddies? I was already early on her wagon and nobody listens to me enough to stop the wagon anyways. It doesn't make sense.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Being wrong isn't scummy. Being off all lynches is scummy. As you said, scum is informed. They can make sure they are off town mislynches, and also make sure they're off scum lynches if the situation fits. I would have bussed at least one hard, but I can see where you are coming from.

p-edit

Your bambi vote was p-much rvs, you went on to call her town, unvoted, then votes Ali. What's your point?
<(") | (")>
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2437, PenguinPower wrote:Yeah...you need to learn how the subconscious works.

UT...seriously...come on.
I love to use the "hey, buddy, who do you want this guy or this guy" when I'm scum and I'm trying to get to lylo so this line of questioning is making me think "why not PP"
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

here's my question: why did Bastion die last night?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

why are you trying to persuade me to do something instead of forming a 3-person vote of

Koki (the almost-confirmed town)
You
One of your scumreads (either one could vote the other with the hammer dangling, tbh)

feels like you want one lynch then the other with no speed bumps. I'm not gonna lie to you PP you're making me paranoid as hell right now.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I don't think you're scum though, and gun to my head I think it's Lovebird if I have to choose between Ico and Lovebird
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Oooh...I'm making UT paranoid. That makes me a bit happy. P-sure, why I explained why I don't scumread either you or Kokichi. I'm pretty paranoid, so I was hoping for some reassurance. I do want to lynch one of lovebird > Ico without many speedbumps. I've expressly said that.

VOTE: Lovebird

Push me if you want to.
<(") | (")>
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I still don't understand why Bastion died.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 2452, PenguinPower wrote:Being wrong isn't scummy. Being off all lynches is scummy. As you said, scum is informed. They can make sure they are off town mislynches, and also make sure they're off scum lynches if the situation fits. I would have bussed at least one hard, but I can see where you are coming from.

p-edit

Your bambi vote was p-much rvs, you went on to call her town, unvoted, then votes Ali. What's your point?
I already talked about this. You're just ignoring the context. I was off bambietta because I changed my mind and started townreading her. (That vote wasn't RVS. I said I was happy with voting there.) I was off aristophanes because of course I was off aristophanes, I would never want to be on that lynch when I think he's the vig. That's not scummy in any way. I was off profil because the hammer came when I wasn't around. Same with Not Mafia. I talked to you about how I would have voted not mafia. What's scummy here?
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Just saying "off lynches is scummy" isn't meaningful without looking at the reasons. I don't think you're looking at the reasons.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 2458, Untrod Tripod wrote:I still don't understand why Bastion died.
Who would you expect?
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 2456, Untrod Tripod wrote:I don't think you're scum though, and gun to my head I think it's Lovebird if I have to choose between Ico and Lovebird
Can we talk about this.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2447, Lovebird wrote:Kokichi, can you say more today.
I'm here now reading.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2450, Lovebird wrote:Being wrong isn't scummy. Scum is informed, much more likely to be wrong as town. I could have hammered bambietta. Would've made a lot more sense for me to do it as scum where I know her role and flip than as town.

Not voting here isn't really scummy.
Good points. Though it's possible it would look bad.

And I agree not voting isn't scummy.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2453, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2437, PenguinPower wrote:Yeah...you need to learn how the subconscious works.

UT...seriously...come on.
I love to use the "hey, buddy, who do you want this guy or this guy" when I'm scum and I'm trying to get to lylo so this line of questioning is making me think "why not PP"
In post 2454, Untrod Tripod wrote:here's my question: why did Bastion die last night?
Good questions.

Reasoning as to Bastion dying is he was townread by everyone I think. I thought I could die, but it's possible mafia kept me alive since I'm not technically clear. Question is, who did you expect to die, UT?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2457, PenguinPower wrote:Oooh...I'm making UT paranoid. That makes me a bit happy. P-sure, why I explained why I don't scumread either you or Kokichi. I'm pretty paranoid, so I was hoping for some reassurance. I do want to lynch one of lovebird > Ico without many speedbumps. I've expressly said that.

VOTE: Lovebird

Push me if you want to.
Also want you to say why you think bastion died and who did you think would die
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2462, Lovebird wrote:
In post 2456, Untrod Tripod wrote:I don't think you're scum though, and gun to my head I think it's Lovebird if I have to choose between Ico and Lovebird
Can we talk about this.
What about it do you want to talk about. To be frank, love bird only reason you haven't been lynched yet is cause what I've been saying. WHY are you town? WHO do you think is scum and WHY? Let's start with that. Cause it looks like you're just pleading to anyone who will listen and not scumhunting.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2465, Kokichi Oma wrote:Question is, who did you expect to die, UT?
you. I'm baffled by you being alive, and it's the only reason I'm even entertaining the idea that the scum could have a 1-shot delayed kill.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That would make sense. Is it possible mafia kept me alive because they are buddying me? Or am I looking into this too much
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:42 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2466, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also want you to say why you think bastion died and who did you think would die
I honestly didn't give it much thought, though I was hoping it was me and my secondary power would activate. Bastion was more widely tr'd than you, and scum may think they can push you given passives and stuff/or as you said, buddy you.

Not really fond of nka since there are a lot of unknowns.
<(") | (")>
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2357, Iconeum wrote:I don't see how Lovebird is town here.
While towncasing him, he pivots on his scumread on Bambiette and begins to townpush that slot, and is nowhere in sight on both scumwagons.
Add that UT was on both scumwagons, it's just a lot more realistis that Lovebird is scum over UT.

Other options?
In post 2257, Iconeum wrote:Lovebird ISO moments of interest:

Spoiler:
In post 117, Lovebird wrote:My role pm didn't say anything about confirming in-thread. Not sure what that means for Alisae's comment and gif's response.

VOTE: Bambietta
In post 125, Lovebird wrote:Would still rather vote Bambietta, though.
In post 247, Lovebird wrote:Maybe bambietta is town.
In post 317, Lovebird wrote:I think bambietta is town.
In post 336, Lovebird wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 1242, Lovebird wrote:Feel like I should hammer right now.
In post 1431, Lovebird wrote:Reading through Bambietta's iso makes it seem like Mulch is one of her buddies, but that would mean that both day one major wagons were on scum. Unlikely? I'm also townreading Mulch.
In post 1665, Lovebird wrote:VOTE: Not Mafia
In post 1902, Lovebird wrote:Plus, profil had that kind of townslip. So maybe he's actually town.
In post 1994, Lovebird wrote:Thought ico's case made sense, though. Mulch had my same scumreads but never voted there meaningfully.
In post 2210, Lovebird wrote:I wasn't on profil because that happened too quick for me to even see. Doesn't make me scum anyways.

I can vote here today
This was what I had to say about Lovebird being scum. So saying I didn't explain anything is... downplaying it?

If we are wrong about you, then who is the scum here?

you are defending mulch's vote on bambi. also defending mulch
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm prepared to vote Lovebird speak now or forever hold your peace
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 2467, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2462, Lovebird wrote:
Can we talk about this.
What about it do you want to talk about. To be frank, love bird only reason you haven't been lynched yet is cause what I've been saying. WHY are you town? WHO do you think is scum and WHY? Let's start with that. Cause it looks like you're just pleading to anyone who will listen and not scumhunting.
Is anybody reading what I'm saying at all? All I've been doing is talking about why I'm town and who I think is scum and the reasons.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Lovebird »

That's the only thing I've been talking about this entire day. You can't all be scum, I don't understand how you're all saying this.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”