1) This is a game. HAVE FUN.
2) I, as Your Moderator, have final say in everything. If I make a mistake, please send me a PM to discuss it. Votecount errors can be pointed out in the thread.
3) Anything in the thread that should draw my attention should be bolded, thus:
@Mod, blah blah blah
4) You may not talk about this game outside of this thread; exceptions are only when your Role PM allows it.
is my color. Do not use it, unless you want to be found guilty of impersonating the mod (which is modkillable).
6) Posting in other colors is allowed, and in fact encouraged. I like colorful games.
7) Do not quote your Role PM or any other PM from me. Likewise, do not quote from any outside communication.
8) Do not post in invisible text or tiny text. Do not use robust cryptography. Do not use robust anything, that's just wrong.
9) I will post votecounts as often as possible, generally once per day.
10) Please do not edit your posts, whether you have the ability to do so or not.
11) Prods will be sent after 72 hours of inactivity.
12) If you are prodded: You must respond in-thread within 48 hours or you will be replaced. If you require a second prod, you will only have 24 hours to respond before a replacement is searched for. If you require a third prod, you are subject to replacement without notice or warning.
13) Votes MUST be bolded and MUST be at the beginning of the line that they are on. (The use of the VOTE: tag is also acceptable.)
14) Days will have a three week deadline; extensions will rarely be granted, and then only in extenuating circumstances.
15) No-lynch requires a simple majority.
16) If the required number of votes is not reached by deadline, there will be NO LYNCH.
17) Lynching requires a true majority of votes from the living players. Every votecount will have the number alive and the number required to lynch.
18) Once a lynch has been reached and it is twilight, everyone may talk until I post the death scene and lock the thread.
19) If you are night-killed, you are allowed one "Bah!"-type post. No game-relevant content allowed.
20) These rules may be changed at any time. Any changes will be mentioned in thread.
21) Don't be a prick. Be nice to others. Competitive phrasing is allowed, but bullying and hurtful comments will not be tolerated.