northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:02 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1797, BuJaber wrote:Yeah well it's hard for me to consider alternatives when there's only one team that makes sense to me.

And yes technically there could be 3 scum in group 3 but that would mean fitz and rmoj are both scum (both under suspicion by a lot of people in day 1) decided to put each other in the same group. So resoectfully no. It's not a false dichotomy.
i don't think you really responded to what i said about the eddie comment.

what about kokichi? and yes, it's still a false dichotomy even if you'd like to paint the scenario as unlikely. realmen wasn't even suspected that much - there was talk of swapping him
out
of group three and then lynching there: he was the towniest of that group.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

there wasnt
talk
, thats what happened
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:05 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1792, northsidegal wrote:do you think town eddie is completely incapable of having a correct scumread?
What would be his read here?

That he scumreads koki? Why not put him in g1 and vote g1.
That he scumreads me? Why not put koki in g1 and vote g3.
That he scumreads koki and RMOJ/fitz? Why did he justify it by blaming me for the vote. Especially when koki would have been killed by a pre-switch g2 lynch.

Only thing that might make sense is if he scumreads both me and koki and wants us both dead. But even then it's a dick move to force his reads on us without discussing the switch first.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:06 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1801, Wisdom wrote:there wasnt
talk
, thats what happened
shows how good my memory is.

anyways, all that does is strenghten my point - RMOJ wasn't really under a lot of suspicion at all. it's not some entirely unrealistic prospect for scum to place both of them in the same group to the point where it's not a scenario worth considering.

what i want to say is that that makes me think it's {bujaber, fitz, RMOJ} - i think that might be confbiasing myself a little, though.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:08 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1802, BuJaber wrote:That he scumreads koki? Why not put him in g1 and vote g1.
That he scumreads koki and RMOJ/fitz? Why did he justify it by blaming me for the vote. Especially when koki would have been killed by a pre-switch g2 lynch.
I don't understand how the things you suggest he should have done in any way translate to a better plan given the reads.

Why would he put kokichi in group 1 if he were scumreading kokichi?
What in the world
leads you to suggest that that would be a more sensical approach from town!eddie's perspective? I'm not being facetious here - i genuinely do not understand.

things fall apart
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1802, BuJaber wrote:But even then it's a dick move to force his reads on us without discussing the switch first.
it is, but its not a scum move
how it was done probably means he didnt think about it very much
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:09 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1799, Wisdom wrote:bu why doesnt nsg/kokichi/rmoj make sense in your theory?
This team makes sense if eddie is town.

I'm just not going to play the game with the assumption that town!eddie made a move that is not just bad but doesn't make sense regardless of who he is scumreading.

I'm hung up on eddie scum. Help me with that and I'll consider lynching myself.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:11 am

Post by northsidegal »

by the way wisdom, mind unvoting?

things fall apart
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:11 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1804, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1802, BuJaber wrote:That he scumreads koki? Why not put him in g1 and vote g1.
I don't understand how the things you suggest he should have done in any way translate to a better plan given the reads.

What in the world
leads you to suggest that that would be a more sensical approach from town!eddie's perspective? I'm not being facetious here - i genuinely do not understand.
Put yourself in his shoes.

A group of 2 and a group of 3. All you know is you want to move a scumread to one of them. Why pick the bigger group that could contain more town? It's risky for no reason.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:12 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1808, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1804, northsidegal wrote:

What in the world
Put yourself in his shoes.

A group of 2 and a group of 3. All you know is you want to move a scumread to one of them. Why pick the bigger group that could contain more town? It's risky for no reason.
Why are you thinking only in terms of numbers and completely ignoring reads?

Why do you think eddie would think that way?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:13 am

Post by northsidegal »

Like, he literally just flat out said his reasoning. It's not that hard to follow.
In post 1708, Eddie Cane wrote:fitz and ROJ have a good bet of being scum, so do you and fromr PoV I just made group 3 a confirmed scum lynch, and you gamethrowing morons already fucked day 1 up the ass do if you're town I dont wanr ro hear your bullshit whining, and buj is quickvoting in lylo so he can have a present

things fall apart
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1806, BuJaber wrote:I'm just not going to play the game with the assumption that town!eddie made a move that is not just bad but doesn't make sense regardless of who he is scumreading.

I'm hung up on eddie scum. Help me with that and I'll consider lynching myself.
You have to though. Eddie being dumb here makes more sense than him being scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1807, northsidegal wrote:by the way wisdom, mind unvoting?
yes
we're lynching you today
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1785, BuJaber wrote:How is 4-2-2 better for scum... who would you put in the 2/2 groups? Because if koki is put in the 4 and me and wis are in another group nobody will think the 4man group is all town. They just can't lynch there meaning most likely koki gets confirmed as scum.
just quickly because i'm supposed to be working atm, but i meant the current group of 4 plus any variation of 2s in other groups, but let's just say for the sake of example the current groups - you're arguing that scum win lynching group 1 or 3 with the original split, but your theoretical me+eddie+kokichi team makes this split also win with the same lynches, except without the need for the "panic plan b" thing that makes us look bad... anyway, not super important but i was just trying to explain why the theory that we decided to hail mary and failed doesn't make sense

i'll read the rest of what's going on when i get a break
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:16 am

Post by northsidegal »

It doesn't even matter that much if bujaber is scum - i'm still leaning towards it, but i'm not hugely convinced of it. what i do think is that voting group three is pretty much the only thing that makes sense.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:16 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1812, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1807, northsidegal wrote:by the way wisdom, mind unvoting?
yes
we're lynching you today
enjoy gamethrowing two days in a row.

things fall apart
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:16 am

Post by BuJaber »

I have to go now.
Only issue that makes a difference to how this plays out is eddie.

If you want to give reasons for eddie being town I'll read them when I can.

UNVOTE:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1779, northsidegal wrote:i get the feeling that i'm going to lose this game

that being said, i still townread wisdom and i'm pretty sure that eddie/muffin aren't partnered, so i feel pretty safe in voting 3
Wasnt I your top tr? You realize that if there isnt 2 scum in group 3 we lose right?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1817, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1779, northsidegal wrote:i get the feeling that i'm going to lose this game

that being said, i still townread wisdom and i'm pretty sure that eddie/muffin aren't partnered, so i feel pretty safe in voting 3
Wasnt I your top tr? You realize that if there isnt 2 scum in group 3 we lose right?
yes, and you still are. i just don't think there's 1 or less than 1 scum in group 3.

things fall apart
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1813, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1785, BuJaber wrote:How is 4-2-2 better for scum... who would you put in the 2/2 groups? Because if koki is put in the 4 and me and wis are in another group nobody will think the 4man group is all town. They just can't lynch there meaning most likely koki gets confirmed as scum.
just quickly because i'm supposed to be working atm, but i meant the current group of 4 plus any variation of 2s in other groups, but let's just say for the sake of example the current groups - you're arguing that scum win lynching group 1 or 3 with the original split, but your theoretical me+eddie+kokichi team makes this split also win with the same lynches, except without the need for the "panic plan b" thing that makes us look bad... anyway, not super important but i was just trying to explain why the theory that we decided to hail mary and failed doesn't make sense

i'll read the rest of what's going on when i get a break
Except nobody would lynch the 4 man group if the day started with it.

And if the votes started piling on eddie wouldn't he move you out, again?. Say he puts you in the 4 man grou (because 'town' eddie would still think there are 2 scum in group 3) wouldn't eddie look like obvious scum there? So why isn't he obvious scum when it's a 3 man group he made into a 4.

You're making my points for me but arguing against me. It's really strange. If town would lose unless they voted for group 3 pre switch and the switch doesn't change that at all that is a clever switch. Because the switch resets the votes and forces us to rethink. We are now having to rethink the vote. Wisdom seemed open to voting g2 but not anymore. It worked.

@nsg - okay let's say you're right. RMOJ and fitz put themselves together in one group. Why would they put only me with them? If you don't agree that they were under suspicion from day 1 you can't deny that I am under suspicion because I was in group 2 day 1. Why would they put only 1 town with them in the group when that town is in danger of getting lynched? Why not make it a 4 man team? It would be really reckless to do that if eddie is not scum with them because they wouldn't even have a mover and eddie can't be scum if fitz/RMOJ are both scum because there's a guilty in me/wis/koki.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i dont like how bjaber and wisdom don't even second guess each other at all.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1819, BuJaber wrote:Except nobody would lynch the 4 man group if the day started with it.
that's not true, but i'm not interested in arguing about this anymore if you think this is a true statement. it's not a fruitful discussion

your entire theory boils down to "this might have happened". it didn't. that's all there is to it
In post 1820, Kokichi Oma wrote:i dont like how bjaber and wisdom don't even second guess each other at all.
why does this matter to you? unless you think they're scum together, then at least one of them is doing this as town (and if one is doing it as town, the other could theoretically also be doing it as town)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

WHy wouldn't it matter to me, I know 1 in for sure guilty. I'm trying to see if it's just 1 buddying the other or it's scum together.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

heh that actually slipped my mind

that said, just saying something bothers you probably isnt going a long way towards sorting out
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1821, zMuffinMan wrote:that's not true, but i'm not interested in arguing about this anymore if you think this is a true statement. it's not a fruitful discussion
It's a relevant discussion to today's lynch.

Look 1 guilty in wis/koki/me.
If there's a 4 man group that includes me/koki.. is there anyone here that thinks we are scum together?
If we aren't scum together wouldn't be suspicious to put 2 of the guilty pool together in a 4 man group? Wouldn't that look like lynch bait to you? At first sight it would look like an attractive lynch. Confirm wisdom as guilty OR kill the guilty in koki/buj. But if both fitz/RMOJ are town you can't afford it.
If eddie is scum and doesn't move anybody from g3 you'd know he's happy with the lynch. And if he moves one of them he exposes himself for sure. In today's scenario that actually happened it's not 100% guaranteed that he's scum. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.
So no if the team is you/eddie/koki you wouldn't start the day with a 4 man group.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”