Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1022, Lycanfire wrote:haven't slept in like 20 hours and realized it's 500 words instead of characters wow i might be slurred

so i don't think otter and cakez are partners because of how cakez has been talking to him. wagonomics around page 8 also make little sense for an independently scum otter, because TFL-Mom are two helpful flips here that simplifies the problem (no bussing). basically otter had options and went for TFL, who was supreme lynchbait while fitz-wisdom were the biggest wagons (and i don't think all three of them are buds)

hiraki might be town for voting wisdom, basically momrangal nailed it when she insinuated his reads were too easy. meanwhile, i hated mathblade's binary logic upon their replace in. wisdom is a tunnelfuck, and letting him be an unproductive tunnelfuck is a self resolving matter, because town!wisdom would eventually grow a clue, so hitting his blind spots of reads (cakez, mom, eevee) really only distracts from fitz.

of the two i'd more trust a townread on wisdom. my beef with wisdom is how he's a tunnelfuck and tries to have a moment of lucidity by prompting hiraki for a read on fitz. upon getting a townread response he proceeds to do absolutely nothing with that information and laments that fitz is simply scummier than everyone else (
narrator: he wasn't
). fitz could be town too, but his townreads in suck. for instance, dunnstral refused to share with the class why in wisdom is suddenly looking better (hi this could help the town at this point). cakez tr. math tr. gerry's wisdom tussle (no reason vs. "better vote") was inaccurate, beyond that gerry was farting around.

i hated mathblade slot since brie, mainly for her hiraki unvote, to shading gerryx3 (and encouraging pine's SR of him), and by the time she puts attention on eevee, her vote is STILL better placed on gerry, not that she ever voted before replacing out. brie was helpful w/ eevee RVS, but brie has several opportunities to make good votes, and chose not to.

so

1 of pine or eevee scum (foregone)
cakezscum
mathblade scum with eevee makes sense based pred?

pine flipping scum would make pg1-pg2 wagons interesting:

TFL voters: Pine, Wisdom, Otter
Pine voters: Cakez, Fitz

AA Voters: Wisdom, Hiraki
Anti-AA Voters: AA (Wisdom), Pine (shades Hiraki), Cakez (Hiraki), Wisdom (Hiraki), Momrangal (Wisdom), Gerry (novote), Brie (Hiraki)

fitz is super cool happy to sit on pine, fight with wisdom and squat on momrangal. pine and otter can't get enough of town booty for the foreseeable future. pine wagon collapses as cakez jumps off onto hiraki after pine makes AA's wagon less attractive.

don't have much to say about pine, i noticed that he promoted TFL parallel to fitz while cakez utterly refused to push fitz despite voting him, and talked otter down from TFL at least twice. pine never once seemed to give a shit.

i've got nothing on eevee besides lack of rvs
1) I don't really remember what I was thinking in 140, it was 45 days ago now...

2) Who's gerry?

3) I thought something was off with Cakez but then he replaced out and I haven't really looked at his successor
TrinityNZ
TrinityNZ
Goon
TrinityNZ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by TrinityNZ »

In post 1003, EeveeLution Army wrote:Yeah but why hide your number of protects. Not like you'll get a chance to use them.

Real doc doctor me imo since ill pushing pine for ya so you dont have to cc so early
In post 1010, EeveeLution Army wrote:Know what its worth me getting nightkilled. I'm Jailkeeper. Wisdom N1
Eevee, how do you reconcile/explain both these contradictory statements? First you ask the real doctor to protect you and then you say you’re jailkeeper.

I haven’t been reading you as scum till now but this seems like evidence enough to lynch you.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Wisdom »

be less shallow pls
i see that more as a soft cc
TrinityNZ
TrinityNZ
Goon
TrinityNZ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by TrinityNZ »

In post 987, MathBlade wrote:
In post 986, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 969, Pine wrote:I'm the doctor. Back off
Now stop with the counter wagons and get on eevee
No. Evee has been pushed by scum all game.

Join me on Trinity.

Everyone agrees that slot is scum just no one is doing a damn thing about it.
Math, you’re saying here that Evee has been pushed by scum all game. I haven’t pushed Evee, yet you’re saying I’m scum. Could you explain how those two things go together?
TrinityNZ
TrinityNZ
Goon
TrinityNZ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by TrinityNZ »

In post 1027, Wisdom wrote:be less shallow pls
i see that more as a soft cc
Are you telling me to be less shallow? I have no idea what that means
TrinityNZ
TrinityNZ
Goon
TrinityNZ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by TrinityNZ »

@mastina, can we have a vote count please?

<<<
INFRACTION
: Third post in a row; user has been warned. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 1013, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE:

OK, Pine, who did you protect?

Eevee, why did you pick Wisdom? Why did you wait until you were being wagoned to claim jailkeeper today?

Wisdom was a bit of a catch all, i had a slightscum read on him but iirc a couple people had a tr on him so i thought he'd be decent.
I was hoping not to have to claim today so i didnt want scum to suspect me as the real PR. but i got scared pine wouldnt get lynched so i claimed.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:01 pm

It is WAY better to lynch the scum today instead of a town because we'd lose two town to one scum.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
TrinityNZ
TrinityNZ
Goon
TrinityNZ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by TrinityNZ »

In post 1016, Umlaut wrote:
You ruined my setup for a fakehammer so I may as well post this.

Totally unofficial and untrustworthy VCEeveeLution Army - 3 (MafMen, Umlaut, Pine)
MathBlade - 2 (Wisdom, TrinityNZ)
Pine - 2 (EeveeLution Army, Hiraki)
TrinityNZ - 1 (MathBlade)

Not Voting - 3 (Lycanfire, LuckyOtter, Dunnstral)

In post 982, Umlaut wrote:want to see what Lycan does.
Yeah.

In post 1012, MathBlade wrote:Let’s play a game

If I am the protective I protected Kokichi.
This doesn't make sense in this setup.

There is just no way both of these claims are fake. If they are, real protective counters right now and we lynch them all, getting two scum for at worst one doctor.

You've been hard-townreading Pine. You've been hard-townreading Eevee. One of them is scum. Which is it?

@Trinity

You've never given any hint of a read on the following slots: Dunnstral, EeveeLution Army, Wisdom. I'd like to know where you place them right now. Actually, a full read list would be helpful.
I don’t more have time to do anything in depth, but this is my list right now:

Pine - town - was scum until just now, but because of Eevee’s fake counterclaim, I’ve changed my mind for the time being
Wisdom - strongly town
Umlaut - town
Dunnstral - townlean
Hiraki - slight townlean
Lucky Otter - slight townlean
Lycanfire - not sure yet
MafMen - scumlean
MathBlade - scum
Eevee - scum - top contender, after the contradiction about doctor/jailkeeper
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by Wisdom »

shallow means you are looking at the surface and not in depth
eevee is not the best at expressing himself
That doesnt make him scum
Jk makes way more sense than doc
Pine is way scummier than eevee
Look at the bigger picture without letting eevee's weak playstyle to affect you
TrinityNZ
TrinityNZ
Goon
TrinityNZ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Post by TrinityNZ »

In post 1034, Wisdom wrote:shallow means you are looking at the surface and not in depth
Why does JK make way more sense than doc?

<<<
INFRACTION
: Fifth post on a page in under 24 hours; user has been warned. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

because doc + cop allows for Follow the Cop
jk + cop doesnt
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:28 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

VOTE: Pine

Scum!Eevee makes less sense here because after Pine's claim, all of the heat went to Math. Scum!Eevee could very easily have jumped over there, or just go quiet as he does, or move somewhere else. This would be a suicide mission to take out the doc, which is a less useful role with the cop gone anyway. Seems like a super bad tradeoff when there are no caught scum yet.

Whereas JK!Eevee sees a fake claim, tries to pursue it without revealing his own role, sees it going nowhere, and decides to reveal his role in order to nail down one scum as a tradeoff. It's still a suicide mission but the benefit is much greater.

If someone can confirm that a jailkeeper makes more sense mechanically than a doc with a X-shot modifier, that would solidify the read for me.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Umlaut »

Cop + X-Shot without a mafia roleblocker or similar still prevents scum from stopping investigations until the doctor is out of shots or they catch him. It gives scum no counterplay at all, they just have to wait while the cop collects results. And this is even worse if they don't know how many shots (and if Pine is telling the truth he was quite right not to claim number of shots).

Cop + JK doesn't have that problem because the JK can keep the cop safe indefinitely but in doing so they stop any further investigations.

I guess this means Pine's claim is worse than Eevee's and he's most likely scum. I can't quite get over the thought that the claim is maybe
so
much less fitting that the only reason for Pine to make it is if it's true. Also nearly-lynched Eevee trying to get him to disclose his number of shots looks ugly, town doesn't need that information to evaluate his claim.

UNVOTE:

My head says it's Pine but I need to sell myself on it some more.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1033, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 1016, Umlaut wrote:
You ruined my setup for a fakehammer so I may as well post this.

Totally unofficial and untrustworthy VCEeveeLution Army - 3 (MafMen, Umlaut, Pine)
MathBlade - 2 (Wisdom, TrinityNZ)
Pine - 2 (EeveeLution Army, Hiraki)

Not Voting - 3 (Lycanfire, LuckyOtter, Dunnstral)

In post 982, Umlaut wrote:want to see what Lycan does.
Yeah.

In post 1012, MathBlade wrote:Let’s play a game

If I am the protective I protected Kokichi.
This doesn't make sense in this setup.

There is just no way both of these claims are fake. If they are, real protective counters right now and we lynch them all, getting two scum for at worst one doctor.

You've been hard-townreading Pine. You've been hard-townreading Eevee. One of them is scum. Which is it?

@Trinity

You've never given any hint of a read on the following slots: Dunnstral, EeveeLution Army, Wisdom. I'd like to know where you place them right now. Actually, a full read list would be helpful.
I don’t more have time to do anything in depth, but this is my list right now:

Pine - town - was scum until just now, but because of Eevee’s fake counterclaim, I’ve changed my mind for the time being
Wisdom - strongly town
Umlaut - town
Dunnstral - townlean
Hiraki - slight townlean
Lucky Otter - slight townlean
Lycanfire - not sure yet
MafMen - scumlean
MathBlade - scum
Eevee - scum - top contender, after the contradiction about doctor/jailkeeper
This is scum with Pine will be at work. Intent to hammer I think?

@mastina VC please
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1039, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1033, TrinityNZ wrote:[stuff]
This is scum with Pine will be at work. Intent to hammer I think?
If anything I find Trinity more likely scum with Eevee, which is why I wanted her read of him. Even seeing her scumread him now I can't rule out distancing, given scum!Trinity would know Pine is about to flip green.

With Eevee:
  • SirCakez poked at Eevee but it looked more like criticism than interrogation. He then but never really pushed it and eventually moved on. Eventually expressed but still didn't push.
  • MagnaofIllusion had Eevee as solidly town.
  • Trinity never said anything about him until the claim, and questioned both and for voting or considering voting him.
With Pine:
After today's flip I would raise my credence in scum!Trinity if Eevee is scum, and lower it if Pine is scum.

"If Eevee is Scum, Who Are His Buddies?"

Tl;dr:
1-2 in {TrinityNZ, MathBlade, Wisdom}; I'd lynch Wisdom first. Secondary choices: {MafMen, Lycanfire}.
  • TrinityNZ:
    Plausible, as explained above.

• Hiraki:
    Unlikely. Hiraki and Eevee talk early d1 in a way I don't expect to see between scum with daytalk, and when it's with the clarification that it's
    not
    about scumreading him. The case only comes later. This is no way to bus. There also seems to be genuine confusion between them in posts like , .

• Dunnstral:
    Unlikely. He put some good pressure there yesterday and today. I've pressured scumbuddies like that before. But he also from Pine's unwarranted suspicion based on a misunderstanding, which might have otherwise cleared Eevee in Pine's mind. This isn't completely impossible to do just for later townpoints, but it seems like a bad scum move and a good town one.

• MafMen:
    Possible but not a top choice. Kokichi gave the lynchbait defense against scumreads on Eevee. MafMen said right off Eevee could be scum and currently has him as "mafia (w/o poe)." He's not really pushing it but he hasn't really pushed anything. Overall I wish there were more interactions here.

• MathBlade:
    Plausible. Had him as a null read early, was at "never lynching" by and "obvtown" by right. Scumreads those who scumread Eevee but never rebuts them.

• LycanFire:
    Could equally be scum with pretty much anyone as of now.

• Wisdom:
    Highly plausible. Consistently defends Eevee but never gives a better reason than "lynchbait". Rebuts scumreads but never offers a reason he's town.

• LuckyOtter:
    Not particularly likely. Waffles on Eevee slot but in a natural way, and whereas I don't think scum want to poke too hard at undeserved townreads on their buddies. He doesn't actually poke too hard but he does poke.

Will do another of these for Pine soon.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Umlaut »

"If Pine is Scum, Who Are His Buddies?"

Tl;dr:
2 in {Hiraki, Mafmen, Lycanfire}. I'd lynch Mafmen first but really I'd just lynch them all until we win.
  • TrinityNZ:
    Unlikely, see .

• Hiraki:
    Plausible. Dissuades d1 Pine votes based on "the wagon isn't happening" rather than read; states an unsubstantiated scumread d1 that he doesn't pursue; on d2 but then and (which he had already committed himself to doing earlier). Feels inconsistent on the slot.

• Dunnstral:
    Unlikely based on alone: it seems to slip that Dunn didn't pay close attention to Pine's posts and really didn't know what he would answer, both of which are unlikely between scumbuddies who would have used daytalk to plan this move in advance. It's a fairly subtle slip that I don't believe scum would think to fake. I actually had Dunn at "plausible" before noticing this.

• MafMen:
    Plausible. Kokichi doesn't really look at Pine except in (which is just weird) and their d1 interactions seem aimless. MafMen hard-townreads Pine for .

• MathBlade:
    Maybe, but probably not. Unexplained hard townread on Pine, possibly
    too
    hard to be a scumbuddy read. Now voting Pine over Eevee when he could have easily gone either way. I don't think the townpoints for being "right" are worth giving up a mislynch.

• LycanFire:
    Again, could be scum with anyone.

• Wisdom:
    Unlikely. His read progression on Pine looks natural, and he was first to on something that might have just slid by otherwise. Beyond "townpoints" he has no sufficient scum motive to dismiss his buddy's claim after believing the cop's; even if he's expecting Pine to go down after a CC he could just wait to see if that happened.

• LuckyOtter:
    Highly unlikely. If someone has an unsupported scumread on your buddy, you leave it alone. You don't when for all you know he has a great case. Also is not a scum-scum interaction.

From and this post I can infer that, regardless of today's flip, Dunnstral and LuckyOtter are likely town.

Oops.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

I can buy hiraki/mafmen
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 927, Wisdom wrote:ill join any of these wagons bar eevee and trinity
This is ballsy as fuck if Wisdom/Eevee/Trinity is the team.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Pine »

Yeah, hi. I'm sorry, but the cogdis coming from Eevee is ridiculous, and should make this easymode. I get that I'm biased due to knowing the truth, but seriously, guys.

I'm fine with tabling the issue, as now that I'm outed, they have to kill me. My flip should just simply serve as a guilty on Eevee.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1030, TrinityNZ wrote:@mastina, can we have a vote count please?
<<< While I am in fact generating this, this still counts as a post.
As such, TrinityNZ is receiving a warning for the infraction of triple-posting. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1035, TrinityNZ wrote:
In post 1034, Wisdom wrote:shallow means you are looking at the surface and not in depth
Why does JK make way more sense than doc?
<<< TrinityNZ is receiving a warning for the infraction of making more than 4 posts on a page in less than 24 hours. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by mastina »

Votecount
EeveeLution Army - 3 (MafMen, Pine, Hiraki)

Pine - 3 (EeveeLution Army, Wisdom, LuckyOtter)
MathBlade - 1 (TrinityNZ)

Not Voting - 3 (Lycanfire, Dunnstral, Umlaut)

6 to lynch.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1038, Umlaut wrote:I guess this means Pine's claim is worse than Eevee's and he's most likely scum. I can't quite get over the thought that the claim is maybe so much less fitting that the only reason for Pine to make it is if it's true. Also nearly-lynched Eevee trying to get him to disclose his number of shots looks ugly, town doesn't need that information to evaluate his claim.
Ding ding ding

If he's lying, why does he care? Eevee hasn't shown a big ego before.
In post 1041, Umlaut wrote:Hiraki: Plausible. Dissuades d1 Pine votes based on "the wagon isn't happening" rather than read; states an unsubstantiated scumread d1 that he doesn't pursue; on d2 seems to push a scumread but then disbelieves the wagon will flip scum and continues to doubt even as he joins it (which he had already committed himself to doing earlier). Feels inconsistent on the slot.
Allow me to refute - I honestly don't know which way Pine will flip at the end of the day but I know this much:

1) He is just not into this game and had to resort to his claim to even be alive right now.
2) I don't think he's much use alive anyway right now and if I didn't have such a good mindset and clear vision of Eeveescum, I'd stay on and regret it later when he flips town/feel only a little good when he flips scum.
3) I am very inconsistent on the slot. I don't think I've been very "feel-y" about that, if you get my drift.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:06 pm

In post 1047, mastina wrote:
Votecount
EeveeLution Army - 3 (MafMen, Pine, Hiraki)

Pine - 3 (EeveeLution Army, Wisdom, LuckyOtter)
MathBlade - 1 (TrinityNZ)

Not Voting - 3 (Lycanfire, Dunnstral, Umlaut)

6 to lynch.

When all three scum are on you and have secured plur lol
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--