Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

AHHH I'm like almost directly 50/50 right now. Like, I try to do anything to figure out what makes someone more likely but then the other person has something else!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:25 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, I
think
I've made up my mind. Watch me change my mind 17 times while sleeping but I think I know who's more likely scum.

I'm going to sleep soon but if you get on soonish you might catch me!
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:54 am

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count 7.03

[3] Not Voting ~ Awoo, mastina, Myloninja13

Deadline is at (expired on 2018-08-22 23:00:00).
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Awoo »

I've got exams coming up. Hurry up and vote

LOL

sorry this is my first lylo so i don;t know what proper voting ettiquite is for making the first vote
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:05 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1623, Myloninja13 wrote:If it's all right with you guys, I'd want a vote down with at least ~36 hours left so that if we got a scum in the votes the other person would have enough time to just focus fully on who is more likely scum.
I'd love to place a vote down, but.
In post 1628, Awoo wrote:I've got exams coming up. Hurry up and vote

LOL

sorry this is my first lylo so i don;t know what proper voting ettiquite is for making the first vote
Awoo is SCREAMING at me to be the right vote, strongly by gut, but by intuition. By logic. In spite of posts like this screaming scum. I'm still terrified that logically Awoo is town.

To put it another way.
Intuitively, by logic. Awoo is more town, due to a combination of numerous reasons throughout the whole game. Little stuff, adding up over time.
But posts like this are GIGANTIC RED FLAGS. Pinging my gut. My instincts. Hard, telling me that Awoo is actually scum.

And I don't know whether to trust my gut or to trust in logic because the two are not telling me the same thing.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:09 am

Post by mastina »

Alright scrap everything else.
This is what I need from both of you, most of all.

Unpack your thoughts on both me and the other.
In as much detail as humanly possible.
Start to finish, every thought on both sides. Town and scum, and where you are and what you are thinking.

Explain, step by step. What you are seeing from me that is town and what you are seeing from me that is scum. Explain. Step by step. What you are seeing from the other in you that is town and what you are seeing from them that is scum. Cover everything. The whole game. The nightkills. The lynches. Meta. Whatever. Give it all, and tell me.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Awoo »

stream post incoming. Did you know I get really paranoid and edit my posts as mafia? that's why they have such a different feel to them im trying so hard not to slip all the time,. But as town I release shitposts like this one all the time. It's a massive playstyle differnece that stands out and if you're REALLY BORED you can go and verify it for yourself.

Nightkills:

Wisdom: I wasn't really paying attention to him so whatever
Nokill night 2: makes me suspicious of mylo first for the wrong reason (because of the hider fakeclaim) now it makes me suspicious because he could be a PGO.
Pine: epic meme that I would absolutely never fall for. I think this implicates mylo lol scum have made too many mistakes to be mastina and I do have a record of making terrible actions as scum but I'm not that stupid. my PR reads this game have been mastina and mutant and you've been at the top of my townpool this whole game until mylo because of it. Mastina for the convoluted breadcrumb at the beginning. Mutant because he said my role will help me figure things out and acted really smug and like he was never going to die.
BNL: yeah whatever he died
mutant: I was a bit anxious he was actually going to follow through with his terrible gambit but 1. he wasn't a hider and 2. he died so whatever. I am happy because he was scumreading me I think.

Comprehensive history of awoo's thoughts:

Day 1 I take it easy for a bit and sit back until I have found a scumread to push. It was BNL. I pushed him. This is word for word my towngame. Everything that there is to say about my meta specifically to mastina I said in posts and 239. I towntell enough for the rest of day 1 while continuing to be tricked by kokichi. You could consider me pocketed. I then proceed to discount all VT claims because of the logic in coming from a mastina post without a source.

Mastina, read my ISO in day 2. You know how scum wants to lynch kokichi to deny information? You can actually see me in real time going through the logic and coming to the conclusion yeah we DO get 2 lynches from lynching not kokichi. Then when no one co operates I hammer kokichi.

The rest of the game I started playing lazy as if I was an IC that already confirmed himself town and just had to keep lynching in a POE. Becuase I was still operating under the misapprehension that we were in rolemadness from 616, I instinctively guessed that myself and mylo were the only VT claims that could be trusted and mastina was like a mason cop with mutant or something so of course I was down to lynch implosion even though I didn't really scumread him I kind of just went with the majority (shitty witch hunt philosiphy) while I kept throughout the game advocating for mylo's lynch because he never really got out of my mind and kind of stayed in the "consesus nullscum" zone where I keep people that everyone think might be mafia but no one will lynch.

Then we lynched gamma because he was VT
then I made the worst move in this game and hammered EP when I thought he would flip town and I WAS SO CLOSE to getting mylo lynched that day he was my lynch lined up for that day dammnit and I gave in to the majority AGAIN so basically this entire game I've been trying and failing to lynch mylo and now is my time to shine.

Oh yeah and reasons mastina could be mafia:

1. because she's the IC of this newbie game and we need to fearlynch her (note: invalid)

reasons mastina could be town:

1. because she ddn't use her PGO ability n2
2. consensus townread day 1 after initial poor reaction to aggressive playstyle
3. mylo is more likely mafia
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Awoo »

Reasons why mylo is mafia:

well before I say that can I just say I'm really pissed off because he's higher charisma then me I mean my charisma goes into the toilet when I'm an angry VT and I hope that doesn't make us lose this game i mean read lylo and take a shot every time mylo does that disgusting sitcom style "woah! look at that guy!". Also do you remember my response to the wallpost? Mylo's response was fucking terrible. First he was all like "hey! i need a response so that I can evaluate you're alignment!" then I replied with a fat one and he said "+townpoints" hhhahaha are you kidding me note: this is the same thing I called out BNL for being mafia d1 and that was wrong but still if you desprately want a response to a wall and your only words are "+townpoints" it's basically mafia conceding and saying well shit that was really towny I don't want to confront him on that or really reply to it, in addition most of his content was starting to consider mastina as mafia so that's behavior that I want to encourage in this dog here have a doggy biscuit good dog. pats on the head all around and +townpoints for you~!

Yeah mylo's content is dead all game
I played with him in cul de sac and he lurked the hell out of that as VT but it was a lot less IN YOUR FACE lurking style. it was like "oh hey" every once in a while and "ok ill sheep this seems good" as opposed to how forced it felt this game. Put the iso's of those two side by side if you want to know what I'm talking about. This game it took to him literally going "sheepity sheep~!" "do you have any questions for me? no? ok bye!" "did I mention I'm not very good at this game?" "I am going to keep sheeping my townreads!"

what's the town motivation for drawing so much attention to yourself doing nothing? It's nothing other then "hey look!! this is !! my!! towngame where I do exactly this!!" the main differnece is that his actual towngame is a whole lot quieter.

Note: mylo was pushing for kokichi's lynch all day d2 trying to HMMMMM deny town that information was he well there's your mechanics that you so love mastina ^^ never even listened to you just "honestly just vote kokichi"

for an example of the awful sitcom responses to my posts.

Mastina if I had to guess why your gut says me it would be because I'm a big ugly low charisma aggressive shitter who makes dumb ugly incomprehensible memeposts. But also I have a green role PM so there you go.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Awoo »

what was my words per minute on that? I'm pretty good.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:01 am

Post by Awoo »

You know mastina if anything the fact that I'm submitting terrible posts without any polish sometimes might make me townier :think:

I'm actually going to be completely without internet access 23 hours from now so I'm voting today.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, I am here once more.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:29 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1628, Awoo wrote:I've got exams coming up. Hurry up and vote

LOL

There's not really one, but I like to talk with everyone about voting to make it as easy as possible.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1630, mastina wrote:Alright scrap everything else.
This is what I need from both of you, most of all.

Unpack your thoughts on both me and the other.
In as much detail as humanly possible.
Start to finish, every thought on both sides. Town and scum, and where you are and what you are thinking.

Explain, step by step. What you are seeing from me that is town and what you are seeing from me that is scum. Explain. Step by step. What you are seeing from the other in you that is town and what you are seeing from them that is scum. Cover everything. The whole game. The nightkills. The lynches. Meta. Whatever. Give it all, and tell me.
Oh God, this is going to take a while. I'll put this off momentarily, but I will do this.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:03 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

In post 1632, Awoo wrote:Reasons why mylo is mafia:

well before I say that can I just say I'm really pissed off because he's higher charisma then me I mean my charisma goes into the toilet when I'm an angry VT and I hope that doesn't make us lose this game I mean read lylo and take a shot every time mylo does that disgusting sitcom style "woah! look at that guy!". Also do you remember my response to the wallpost? Mylo's response was fucking terrible. First he was all like "hey! i need a response so that I can evaluate your alignment!" then I replied with a fat one and he said "+townpoints" hhhahaha are you kidding me note: this is the same thing I called out BNL for being mafia d1 and that was wrong but still if you desperately want a response to a wall and your only words are "+townpoints" it's basically mafia conceding and saying well shit that was really towny I don't want to confront him on that or really reply to it, in addition most of his content was starting to consider mastina as mafia so that's behavior that I want to encourage in this dog here have a doggy biscuit good dog. pats on the head all around and +townpoints for you~!

Yeah mylo's content is dead all game
I played with him in cul de sac and he lurked the hell out of that as VT but it was a lot less IN YOUR FACE lurking style. it was like "oh hey" every once in a while and "ok ill sheep this seems good" as opposed to how forced it felt this game. Put the iso's of those two side by side if you want to know what I'm talking about. This game it took to him literally going "sheepity sheep~!" "do you have any questions for me? no? ok bye!" "did I mention I'm not very good at this game?" "I am going to keep sheeping my townreads!"

what's the town motivation for drawing so much attention to yourself doing nothing? It's nothing other then "hey look!! this is !! my!! towngame where I do exactly this!!" the main difference is that his actual towngame is a whole lot quieter.

Note: mylo was pushing for kokichi's lynch all day d2 trying to HMMMMM deny town that information was he well there's your mechanics that you so love mastina ^^ never even listened to you just "honestly just vote kokichi"

for an example of the awful sitcom responses to my posts.

Mastina if I had to guess why your gut says me it would be because I'm a big ugly low charisma aggressive shitter who makes dumb ugly incomprehensible meme posts. But also I have a green role PM so there you go.
Okay, first thing I need to say is sorry. If I'm acting rude or condescending, please believe me it's not intentional.

Secondly, I think this has been the first time someone actually called me charismatic lol. I think you just mean I don't seem too erratic lol.

But I was using that wall post to evaluate who was scum, I just haven't shown my active reasoning. Most of the points were solid and it gave you town points in my eyes, if I did find it suspicious or need clarification I would've elaborated or replied.

So... you say I'm scummier here than the other game where I did the same things because this part is... forced? Like, if you can show examples by all means go ahead but like I really again don't understand how people could look at that game and this one and consider them significantly different. Like, you think I'm suspicious here for... being less quiet? I am way quieter in all my scum games lol, this doesn't make sense?

And you do realise the reason I went for Koki is because I was pretty certain they were scum, The Worst wanted them dead and he's my favourite person to sheep, I didn't particularly scum read Implosion and of course I thought there might be roleblocker that would ruin the whole double lynch anyway. Like, one of the things I'll never accept as a scumread on me is "Well you were obviously doing this convulted thing". I'll state it here, I'm a simple creature. I'm not a strategy genius, I'm an over-thinker and an under-performer. So saying that I somehow knew that it would be better to lynch Koki because it limited talk is a good three steps above my normal thinking, and seven steps ahead my even less put together, "yelling in scum PT for the entire game" scum thinking.

And for the awful sitcom response, that's the exact thought going through my head. I thought, 'what the hell is this lol', and typed that thought up lol. Like, why is that representative of scum?

I really don't like the last bit, but I won't go into deep explanation because I've probably already been too mean sorry.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:27 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, so I'm going to bust out an "Unscripted, no help post" on my thoughts. Basically, I'm not going to look at ISO's or check things, I'm just going to explain what I remember without looking on my thoughts.

For the nightkills first:

Wisdom - Apparently there was a crumb that people saw, so I guess that's why they were killed?

No-Kill - I have no idea what happened here. Like, I guess this technically could be hinting to Mastina using an ability that night but ehh?

The Worst - Was a claimed scum-caught PR

Pine - ??? I have no idea why anyone would kill Pine, but this does lean more towards Awoo scum for being more likely to just kill based off a crumb

BNL - Claimed PR

Mutant - This kill just confuses me to no end. Why?? I mean maybe Awoo!Scum thought a no-kill would benefit them? Or Mastina!Scum somehow also understood that it was fake as well as knowing that he was claiming hider anyway???

Okay, so what I'm thinking of people:

Mastina:

Scum read me for most of day 1 for I guess reasonable reasons as they hadn't seen my town/scum meta yet? Went for Awoo who is also maybe scum here so they would've been pretty solid for scum reads day 1. Then went for Implosion over Koki which is ehh but I understand the reasoning now more than I did at the time. Then they were figuring out mutant was claiming hider so I guess that's good? Calls both Gamma and Pine bad wagons (Despite having them + EP as the only reasonable scum left from their POV?). I remember looking back and finding their EP vote post kinda sus for some reason. But then the next day happens and they originally are suspicious of Mutant for the inno's thing but lays off despite Awoo and I saying our suspicions of mutant anyway? Not sure if Mastina!scum does go for an 'easy' mislynch like that though? And then the whole Awoo VS. Me thing happens and they don't particularly pick a side and go for a mislynch again. Then today comes and I realise they aren't conf!town and have to look into them as possible scum. Don't like some of their posts and honestly it does bring me pretty much 50/50 on who was more likely scum but then their posting became better and Awoo started being scummier so I laid back on that. And I also still wonder why Scum!Mastina wouldn't just pucker up to Awoo and vote me off? Would they be that paranoid about Awoo turning around and calling them scum over me? They actually seemed to have become more suspicious of Awoo, which would be weird considering I'm the one that was really considering them as scum.

Okay, temporarily got to go but I'll be right back to do Awoo
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay back sorry about that.

Onto Awoo!

Awoo was suspected in day 1, and was a pretty notable wagon, but Esp was a counter-wagon and that flipped scum so people gave Awoo a pass. I personally don't really, it wasn't too crazy of a Town VS. Scum situation that made it likely that Awoo was town, but most of this introspective thoughts has come in the last two days lol. In that time I was a-sheeping the worst as he was the best and found a scum. Awoo (As far as I remember) was kinda meh on the issue and went for implosion kind of but also went to Koki at the end. Which isn't scum indicative exactly, but not anything that actually makes me scum read them. Kinda floats through the next few days, but so did I lol. Then the whole hammering EP thing happened which I still just don't like whatsoever. It sounded like they joking about their vote on me, so that's why I was suspicious of their "I think EP is town" claim but now that they say it was real it opens another can of worms. Did they put "EP" out of their fun zone, immediately think they're town, then hammer them later? Was the fun zone a joke? Why did they care about going along with the masses on someone they actually thought was town? That would indicate they were caring about how they looked to others I guess, but why if they were town? And what actually changed that made them think EP was town anyway? And what gave them this sudden realisation I was obv!Scum? And then why did they then say I was bleeding town the next day and accuse Mutant if this whole thing even HAPPENED!? Did they sudden not think I was scum after claiming I was scum and hammering someone that they clearly called town?

Like, that situation really hits every scum bells I have, I just don't see that coming from town's POV. I feel bad for letting this entire thing slip my mind when I looked at his answer to hammering EP, because there is heaps to unpack here.

Anyway, moving on. Then they again accuse mutant which makes sense from both town and scum's POV but immediately heel turn back onto me after calling me town because they 'have to'. And then they just call me mafia with some arguments, some insults, some of both and not very much that I actually thought made sense. At first all I really could do was ask what they were doing because it just genuinely completely confused me. But then I try to understand it as best as I could and countered any arguments I thought weren't fair. Then the day ends and today comes. I explain I think Mastina could be scum now, and Awoo actually does kinda agree (Which does at least mean they're not trying to buddy Mastina), and then after talking to Mastina doesn't really and focuses on full blowing to me, which is kinda weird again. I mentioned multiple times that I thought Mastina could very well be scum, but they then stopped considering them scum just when I was roughly 50/50 on who scum was, made some more arguments I didn't think were fair and said they wanted to lynch me for other people not particularly calling me town after day 1? Which could indicate town!Awoo for not buddying me but also Scum!Awoo for buddying Mastina. Or who knows, maybe they play like me as scum and have no plan and just do whatever they think of on the spot?
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

We have 36 hours left, I think it's time to vote now? I... I'm going to spend like a minute just to make sure I'm actually fine with voting Awoo but I don't think there's any way to get away from it. If Mastina is scum, Awoo just gave them the win by turning straight back to me and pinging all my scum bells, whilst basically proclaiming they won't kill Mastina which gives Mastina!Scum the win. But Mastina is still putting effort in spite of that, so that can give more town points to Mastina.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, my minute is up and now my vote is too.

Vote Awoo

I will go now, see you in the morning.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:25 am

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count 7.04

[1] Awoo ~ Myloninja13

[2] Not Voting ~ Awoo, mastina

Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Awoo »

Nice. VOTE: mylo

I'm sort of around today if you want to have a super chill chat.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:53 am

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count 7.05

[1] Awoo ~ Myloninja13
[1] Myloninja13 ~ Awoo

[1] Not Voting ~ mastina

"plz don't swear" -- N
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:58 am

Post by mastina »

Alright I think that this is the right move:
VOTE: Myloninja13.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Awoo »

YES WE WON
unless its mastina
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Awoo »

Secondly, I think this has been the first time someone actually called me charismatic lol.
No mylo, anyone can be charismatic relative to me
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:51 am

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count 7.06

[2] Myloninja13 ~ Awoo, mastina
[1] Awoo ~ Myloninja13

[0] Not Voting ~

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”