Mini 2018 - American Presidents Mafia (Game Over)

Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2521, Gustavo wrote:That’s a bad vote. NM is always useless. Voting them won’t help
See this isn’t true though, I’ve seen NM play in a helpful way at least twice (once in a game I replaced into, once in a game i spectated). He’s capable of being pro-town if he is town, even while keeping o his quiet meta, and is choosing not to be

Pedit: wow for someone who thinks I’m town “pretty shit mate” is, surprising?? Like tw basically claimed PR at the start of D2, if not D1, and scum hasn’t touched him. It’s also part of his scum meta to claim pr. I think it’s perfectly reasonable to vote tw right now, thanks, and that’s why I am leaning town!peoplevotingtw, because only scum would know to believe him/have incentive to pretend to believe him.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Nauci »

Haven't read Day 3 posts yet but here's my analysis after Night 2:
  • Skitter is town. Skitter is soooooooooo town.
  • Day 2 Momrangal basically gave up, so it's very likely that scum bussed her and are on wagon (at least 1, if not both). Especially busworthy if Scum PT was inactive.
  • IMO, this would be slightly alignment indicative for sorting the rest of the game. People who are on wagon and would like daychat look better, and people who are off wagon and would love daychat look worse (only applicable to people I think would have a clear opinion on the matter, e.g. I'm fairly certain that Irrelephant would
    hate
    to give up Daychat and been less eager to bus when TW was a viable target unless Irrelephant/TW were the other two scum. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure N_M couldn't give fewer fucks?)
  • The Worst played within his scum meta, and not terribly like his town meta. Don't have time to link stuff about his town meta at the moment though; hella behind in class because of illness.
  • I went and skimmed some BV games. Didn't really manage to glean alignment indicators. Was leaning town due to post content but 0 votes on Day 2 pings me badly.
  • Read Irrelephant's town replace-in game. Feeling better about him (in addition to above note).
  • Bernie's end of day 1 is much more questionable now.
  • I'm not sure why Momrangal would tunnel Bernie the way she did if they were scum together. Would that be likely to make him look town, or make him look more suspicious? Not sure how to feel about that.
  • I guess that's a very, very high chance that Gustavo is town, unless scumGus pulled a night 1 No Kill in hopes there was a JK or Doctor to confuse?
  • Errant needs to post a lot more. I haven't seen much of anything AI.
Current Reads:

• Shoshin - Odd Night Town Doctor

• Gamma Emerald - Vanilla Town

• Nauci

• Skitter

• Gustavo

• Irrelephant11

• Keyser Soze

• Bernie Sanders

• ErrantParabola

• BlackVoid

• Not_Mafia