Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Kinda? I still feel bad about it but I'm not going to scream it down.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:49 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

What about it makes you feel bad?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It still feels a little overblown.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:54 am

Post by EeveeLution Army »

Pine what's your opinion on the current situation
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Fiery Angel
Fiery Angel
Townie
Fiery Angel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Fiery Angel »

Except as he said, claiming dies absolutely nothing if he lies., furthermore exactly because it would look susoucious6claiminh like he did is why scum with a role that screw up town wouldn't claim anything, it drops the chances of people actually targeting them to imo less than random by making it purely blind trust on a suspicious claim which is nonsensical for scum to do(we don't even take into account here the attraction it gets)
For town though that needs only one to target them and doesn't want to risk random chance, if they find it important, it makes sense because it can make at least 1 person to target them via trust(or even scum that might get a bit uneasy)

Scum prefer random and no attraction cause it maximises potential quantity(if anything playing a bit scummy to attract people to check him is the best play) to screw the most amount of people.
Town doesn't care about quantity nor attention, it makes more sense to claim in order to gain the trust of at least 1 person to target him in order to help town as a whole
If you play with me,you tend to get burned.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:29 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

That's just inconsistent. If you believe that the claim would be nearly certain to get at least one town player to target him, that's already above the average number of times one would expect to be targeted by town roles each night as scum.
Fiery Angel
Fiery Angel
Townie
Fiery Angel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Fiery Angel »

Not if the opted to play suspiciously to attract attention, especially in a role madness game.
If you play with me,you tend to get burned.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 413, EeveeLution Army wrote:For Now probably town i down see scum going through this much work.
For gamma, I think it's NAI. I think he'd go through that much work as town or scum. But you have to remember, scum would be trying to find my role as well. Why didn't you think of that?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 421, DeathRowKitty wrote:I did give a solution - Kokichi needs to claim.
And I said no. So what's your next step?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You're implying that voting me is something for me to be scared of yet, you're not pressuring anything out of me or trying to get a read on my actions or play. It's what makes you look fake to gamma I think.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:48 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 431, Fiery Angel wrote:Not if the opted to play suspiciously to attract attention, especially in a role madness game.
True. I would say that that would be poor play, but his actual way of handling his role is probably about equally poor, regardless of his alignment so...
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:49 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 434, Kokichi Oma wrote:You're implying that voting me is something for me to be scared of yet, you're not pressuring anything out of me or trying to get a read on my actions or play. It's what makes you look fake to gamma I think.
I don't believe that engaging you would lead to anything productive.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So, you're saying you're voting me because of the way I'm handling my role, not because you scumread me then? That's basically what you just admitted.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 436, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 434, Kokichi Oma wrote:You're implying that voting me is something for me to be scared of yet, you're not pressuring anything out of me or trying to get a read on my actions or play. It's what makes you look fake to gamma I think.
I don't believe that engaging you would lead to anything productive.
Why not? You're saying you're trying to pressure me. That was the whole basis of your 'vote' to pressure a claim out of me. I say no to claiming, yet now you have no more steps to try and figure out my alignment. So why don't you want to try and engage me since you're saying that you're voting me because of the way I'm handling my role.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also another question. Do you think I'm scum fake claiming, or do you think the way I'm handling my role is the reason for your vote. Because they are 2 completely different things.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:55 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Again, your idea that I can pressure you by any means other than encouraging more votes on you is nonsense and if you've been reading my posts you know why I'm voting you so let's stop trying to be cute about this, kay?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So are you just going to deflect? OR answer questions to someone you scumread.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 367, DeathRowKitty wrote:
because I think needing to know his role is a hill I'm willing to die on right now.
You said this, but you are unwilling to back up your words when confronted. Why?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Even if I were scum as I said in the past, I could full claim any of those roles that have been posted and have been town roles. So hypothetically I say I'm one of those roles, where does that lead you? What have you accomplished? Do you still scumread me? Or would you be satisfied with just learning the role?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:14 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

There has been no town role posted in thread that you could claim as yours and have it make sense with you as town.

I'm on phone and you're just posting a lot of nonsense right now so I'll check back in later.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 432, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 413, EeveeLution Army wrote:For Now probably town i down see scum going through this much work.
For gamma, I think it's NAI. I think he'd go through that much work as town or scum. But you have to remember, scum would be trying to find my role as well. Why didn't you think of that?

What would be the benefit of scum trying so hard to figure it out
publicly
Wouldn't it be better to try to figure it out by themselves? And to keep town in the dark as much as possible.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by brassherald »

Should have just gone VLA for the weekend, back on Monday, I'll read up then. Please don't prod me Mr. Owl.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

Dark Assembly Consensus 4: No Sleeping In Court!

kokichi Oma (5): brassherald, Invisibility, Ducksideofthemoon, Enigma, DeathRowKitty
Enigma (3): Fiery Angel, Branson, ceejayvinoya
brassherald (1): Kokichi Oma
Fiery Angel (1): Frozen Angel
DeathRowKitty (1): Gamma Emerald

Not voting: Pine, Eeveelution Army

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-08-22 16:00:00)
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 445, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 432, Kokichi Oma wrote:

What would be the benefit of scum trying so hard to figure it out
publicly
Wouldn't it be better to try to figure it out by themselves? And to keep town in the dark as much as possible.
not really? cause it encourages others to as well. also, it doesn't mean that town will townread the person even if they figure out the role
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 368, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 355, Enigma wrote:
In post 348, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can someone explain if I was a role thief why I would want to be vigged?
The role thief in drams alphabet absorbs the first role it takes so it fails, so getting vigged would not work on you. Not as scary as the example duck posted, but still nasty.
I have a small problem with your post here. You forgot to mention that role thief was sided with town on drams alphabet...

I don't know why you called it nasty. That's... a strong word.
If you are accusing me about transparency, I shared enough info for people to look it up themselves very easily ... anyways it was town. This doesn't mean it can't be scum this game or alignments can't change.
IMO nasty isn't so strong of a word compared to other words that could be used....

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”