Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1496, Toogeloo wrote:I do find it funny that in the other pts the mod believes that Name Scan is OP. I think it's maybe a bit of a biased perspective, but given that any character can be any role, and that it's role madness and the limitations of a players role are at the mercy of their imagination, I actually felt that the Name Scan thing was a bit lackluster. It's like how there was a Godfather and Miller in the game to conceptualize the possibility of an alignment Cop.

There are very few characters in the game where I think I would have been able to piece together their role based on their name, like Wii Fit Trainer definitely seemed to be something protective and Kirby would be role copier, but seriously... Ryu, Ike, Bowser, Inkling, Game and Watch, I could spend days trying to figure out what they could be just based solely on their name.
I mean, the other things I could've gone with would've made you a vigi, which I instantly said no to... Frank's kill was dependent of the fact of someone visiting. You would've just been a normal scum-vigi.

Also, like, you could've easily confirmed yourself as town imo by getting a team-mate to lie, then calling them out on it.
Just me though.

I can also explain any of them if you want.
Fate wrote:....why did roleblock stop me from taking down Toog scum

My bad on the Kirov mislynch. We coulda had toog d2 with my wagon but nooooo tangents and poison fakcakms on scum!
I see venge-kills as a technical night-action. It's like PGO, because technically if they're RB'd, they shouldn't shoot the person only because their action (shooting the player) is prevented.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lolwut
Would the PGO shoot the Roleblocker before they were able to roleblock?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Korina »

See, that's where it got weird for me.
On one hand, yes the PGO should shoot the RBer before they can even RB them, but on the other, its a night action, therefore it can prevented.

It's really weird, don't ask me how I got to that point of PGO being rb-able and not allowing them to shoot someone.

Commuter on the other hand, can't be prevented, only because (for me) they have the highest priority in resolving night actions:

Commuter > Redirection > RB/Action Prevention/Hider > Attacks > Heals > Incorrect Results (Like Framer/GF) > Investigations
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Fate »

It was literally called a passive ability, Korina.

And the roleblock wording which I did read was “prevents target from TAKING action that night”

My role was a balancing factor into town that guaranteed a scum death if not lynched (aka I played well)

The fact that we lost after a single mislynch speaks to the balance being off.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Fate »

In post 321, Fate wrote:Toog what kind of vote is that
In post 497, Fate wrote:TOOG YOU WANT TO THROW DOWN?

BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT FLIP DAMNS YOU TO HELL

VOTE: TOOGELOO
In post 512, Fate wrote:Got a nice fakeclaim lined up?

Not gonna cut it Toogie

I layed out my case pretty clear. The fact that you moved onto some crappy DT wagon rather than the popopopop one that was getting steam implicates you
I HAVE PROOF I HAD YPU SCUMTOOG

MEANWHILE U THOUGHT IM RED? Bwhahahaha
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Fate »

Shoulda faked a guilty d2 yup
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1503, Fate wrote:The fact that we lost after a single mislynch speaks to the balance being off.
No one lost. This game quite literally had ZERO losing teams with three teams in it. Kumbaya.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

For the record, I almost pushed for a draw when the Enigma flip happened because I think mod errors should automatically cause draws, but at the time, I couldn't see how the mod error might have messed up the game state (which looking back now, I can see it did due to information provided by Enigma when he should have been dead).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Fate »

IF IT WASNT A WIN IT WAS A LOSS

DONT GIMME THIS DRAW CRAP

YOU SHOULDA WENT DOWN WITH ME TOOG AND YOU KNOW IT
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

A draw isn’t a loss either
I had a game where I claimed scum in thread at a bad time, but still got the draw thanks to shenanigans. You should just take the D
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1508, Fate wrote:IF IT WASNT A WIN IT WAS A LOSS

DONT GIMME THIS DRAW CRAP

YOU SHOULDA WENT DOWN WITH ME TOOG AND YOU KNOW IT
Even if you weren't blocked, I'd still have lived because of my Vest. Of course that would have changed the draw to a full fledged loss for both of us later down the road though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”