RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 172, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 166, RCEnigma wrote:That wasn't a good explanation I lost my train of thought.

I think Fate would buss DT if they were together but I Townread Fate and therefore don't believe in a DT Fate team. It would be pretty good scum theatre if they were. With multiball in play I dunno it kind of skews my Fate read a bit, I'd have to go back through fates posts to change my mind.
wow so you are telling me you are

1)hard town reading fate over like first 5 pages

2)believe he would bus me (for reasons i dont really know...?)

3)think i was townie because you read fate town?

wait... this ... logic really doesnt make sense?

it sounds like you are just making up reasons to not vote me?

like. just because fate would bus me (who neither of you know), that doesnt really say much about our alignment...

and for that to be your sole reason to not vote me? i think that's really super weird of a logic and i dont buy it. i feel like you already have enough information to kind of assume i was town and came up with some random excuse to not vote me.

idk what to make of a town completely being oblivious about the fact that it's a multi ball and playing the game like that for 8 pages.... lol
If I were scum and you were town I honestly wouldn't care, you would hang yourself at some point.

1. Not a hard Townread but a Townread yes. Toogeloo is my top town fwiw.

2. Yes if you buss a teammate you buss an aggressive one....aggressively. just my read on his playstyle and yours to a lesser degree.

3. I think you are not with Fate because I believe Fate to be town, I said I wouldn't lynch you not that I believe you are town.

I also wasn't oblivious to the multiball aspect, I forgot. I have a couple other games and a lot more on my plate, it happens.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 104, Toogeloo wrote:@Maria
You seem rather calm, so do you think there aren't that many serious votes on you currently?
Hm well I don't think Fate's vote is that srs but that's not the main reason I'm calm. I think this new style should hopefully prove how towny I am. I have confidence in myself. Besides me yelling at people to unvote me and not being calm won't really solve much now won't it?
In post 105, SeaDragon wrote:
In post 101, MariaR wrote:I feel like the reason you're scumreading me sea is for disagreements/misunderstandings itself and if you find disagreements scummy then by all means but ehhh.
i dont really have a strong SR on you, i just think a few of your posts ping me, and i wanted some pressure on you
Ah okay I for some reason thought that scumread was much larger than stated
In post 107, Fate wrote:
In post 103, MariaR wrote:I'll let the thread breathe and be back later
here let me dustoff my scumtranslator:

"I need a breather way too much heat on me right now"
Fate please have mercy we can't all be gods at the game like you. Try not to find my partner I beg of thee ;-;
In post 129, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 112, Fate wrote:Thats not why anyone's said you're scum

then again I havent really read the thread thoroughly...
It really is the reason.

It's funny that you were the main candidate pushing me and maria for being the same team cuz i was 'so' scummy

So you are telling me you didnt really read why i was scummy but just wanted me to be scummy so you can push me and maria together?

thanks for outing yourself, scum.

VOTE: fate

please vote. this guy is just mafia.
I don't really see why scum fate outright admits this. I think he was mostly hyper to play and just made a few meme posts it kinda felt obv a lot of his pushes were hot air to me.
In post 130, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 127, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 111, DoubtingThomas wrote:I am going to think everyone is scummy who is trying to misrepresent me by saying i said "i am town" when it literally says "i am in town"

are you guys not familiar with the american slangs or just mafias trying to frame me for something stupid?

either way it's terrible.

and Fate. please. your hyper-aggro does not work on me. I, too, am a hypo-aggro'er. just wait until i open my BANKAI to wreck you.
for me, it was your second post that looked forced. can you answer my question.
do you want to quote your question instead of just saying answer my question?

who do you think you are ordering me to answer your questions when you don't even have the generosity to simply re-ask your question?

do you think i need to go dig 5 pages and locate your question just for you?

is it that difficult to just re-ask?
Okay I like DT they know how to dish out the sass...and the tone feels like upsetish towny I know anger can be from scum too but it feels legit. It's gonna be hard to find good townreads given scum are gonna scumhunt too.
In post 138, RCEnigma wrote:Hmm I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Anything you feel like sharing or need help with?
In post 142, Fate wrote:Dont fuck up my Maria wagon by flailing like this D_T
HE'S ONTO US
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 164, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 90, RCEnigma wrote:Well Fate just made my point for why DT is town.
In post 131, RCEnigma wrote:Fate is the reason I don't want to lynch you so I'll have to pass.
In post 144, RCEnigma wrote:Well I do find Fate to be pretty Townie. It was him that brought the logic that strong scum would buss you if they decided to go that route. It dissuaded me from wanting you lynched but your tone is scum all the way, I'll say that at least.
Could you explain this line of thought, please? You think Fate is town because he wouldn't bus DT? DT has a scummy tone, but you think he's town? How do these thoughts coexist?

Don't forget this is also Multi-ball, a Red Team and a Blue Team. Does this influence your reads at all, or do you still feel Fate and DT are town?
What do people think about Toogeloo I like the post and the 2 before this I feel like he's trying to scumhunt and keep the game going normally I'd just outright townhead him but can't do that given reasons stated before. He's being reasonable but as a wise person once told me "the more reasonable they are the more likely scum they are." ...aka the point of this is I want to tr Toogo but I want to hear waht others think.
In post 166, RCEnigma wrote:That wasn't a good explanation I lost my train of thought.

I think Fate would buss DT if they were together but I Townread Fate and therefore don't believe in a DT Fate team. It would be pretty good scum theatre if they were. With multiball in play I dunno it kind of skews my Fate read a bit, I'd have to go back through fates posts to change my mind.

like. just because fate would bus me (who neither of you know), that doesnt really say much about our alignment...

and for that to be your sole reason to not vote me? i think that's really super weird of a logic and i dont buy it. i feel like you already have enough information to kind of assume i was town and came up with some random excuse to not vote me.

idk what to make of a town completely being oblivious about the fact that it's a multi ball and playing the game like that for 8 pages.... lol
I really like this post and to add onto it incase some people were wondering. I don't think scum would bus a partner day 1 in a game like this? As someone who's won a game mutliball game like this before losing my partner d1 (who had all the power and I was bascailly an sk) made it super hard. It's not to say scum can't bus but I would think there most likely town than not.
In post 175, RCEnigma wrote:

If I were scum and you were town I honestly wouldn't care, you would hang yourself at some point.

2. Yes if you buss a teammate you buss an aggressive one....aggressively. just my read on his playstyle and yours to a lesser degree.

3. I think you are not with Fate because I believe Fate to be town, I said I wouldn't lynch you not that I believe you are town.

I also wasn't oblivious to the multiball aspect, I forgot. I have a couple other games and a lot more on my plate, it happens.
I believe this to be honest. Feels like a town v town debate here to me trying to figure each other out.

All caught up
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 176, MariaR wrote:In post 138, RCEnigma wrote:
Hmm I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Nope made a decision, only thing that changes my mind is a scum flip.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 175, RCEnigma wrote:

So, Fate is not even voting me right now. so i dont think he's even 'aggressively bussing me'

And, I still don't understand your logic of, "You are not with Fate because Fate is town" The two are not mutually exclusive, and super weird for you to so quickly conclude all these assumptions so early in the d1, "making up your mind"

you know who "make up their mind" early in the game, scums.

that's why they push their agendas. all. the. time.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

I also like Maria's posts. They all seem pretty genuine and actually make good points to some of the posts. It seems like the questions she raise in the midst of her reading iso's are also genuine.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 174, DoubtingThomas wrote:what do you mean 'what you've been getting angry about when you attacked Fate.'?
You attacked Fate because he endorsed the fact that your posts felt forced, when I was actually the first person to say it. So my question is why are you getting angry at him, but not me?
In post 174, DoubtingThomas wrote:also, saying stuff like, "which is where you got traction in the first place" sound pretty scummy. like it sounds like you are trying to imply part of the reason why you voted me is because others were voting me which is what scums do. try to mislynch people when townies are trying to vote that person.
I was the first vote on you, so I followed no one.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 179, DoubtingThomas wrote:And, I still don't understand your logic of, "You are not with Fate because Fate is town" The two are not mutually exclusive, and super weird for you to so quickly conclude all these assumptions so early in the d1, "making up your mind"
Not because he's tiwn, AND he's town. You are not aligned AND I think he's town AND you aren't my top scum. I feel there are better lynches.

The last line has nothing to do with Day 1 fwiw.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

Just finished a game with DT on a dif site my townread stays strong
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 181, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 174, DoubtingThomas wrote:what do you mean 'what you've been getting angry about when you attacked Fate.'?
You attacked Fate because he endorsed the fact that your posts felt forced, when I was actually the first person to say it. So my question is why are you getting angry at him, but not me?
In post 174, DoubtingThomas wrote:also, saying stuff like, "which is where you got traction in the first place" sound pretty scummy. like it sounds like you are trying to imply part of the reason why you voted me is because others were voting me which is what scums do. try to mislynch people when townies are trying to vote that person.
I was the first vote on you, so I followed no one.

1) not really why i was 'angry' with him. i attacked fate because he apparently didn't even know why i was being scum read, but scum read me (following consensus) and used that to pair me up with another person. that's scummy. that's agenda driven.

2) eh i wasnt really referring to whether or not you voted first or second. i was just saying that you adding a phrase like that that is unnecessary kinda sound sketchy.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 183, MariaR wrote:Just finished a game with DT on a dif site my townread stays strong
can you tell me who you are :(

it's not fair if only you know it and i don't!!!
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I like DT for town right now, I'll finish catching up later, but I think the Maria wagon is bad.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 185, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 183, MariaR wrote:Just finished a game with DT on a dif site my townread stays strong

Chelsea
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 187, MariaR wrote:
In post 185, DoubtingThomas wrote:

Chelsea

LOL.

hi friend
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 9, MariaR wrote:Image
Hi!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

I am pretty comfortable with Maria then

I am getting good town vibes from her and I hope we continue our streak of finding each other game after game

So far I think her posts were really good, and especially her reaction to Fate's hard pressure seemed very good.

I am ready to s h e e e e e e e e e p her
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 161, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 151, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 150, RCEnigma wrote:Because you haven't done anything in this game. Being inactive is not a meta Im going to use to read someone town, sorry.

If you had content I could base content from other games against then sure, fair point I can use your meta. But..... *crickets chirp*
Then your viewpoint is meaningless due to being factually wrong.......
Factually wrong? You had one post with nothing in it and have defended your meta of being inactive, that's it. How do I Townread that "content"?

Also I've never played with you, so I can only scumread things I see as scummy. I didnt call you scum initially, just that you were in my pool of possible scum. I'll leave it at that.
It's factually wrong because you have me as scum for something that's my town trait.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

How about this? Read all my games and prove that inactivity is my scum trait 100% of the time. Only then can you scumread me for being inactive.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Factually town, got it.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 192, NicoRobin wrote:How about this? Read all my games and prove that inactivity is my scum trait 100% of the time. Only then can you scumread me for being inactive.
^ Is all I'll say
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:08 am

Post by RCEnigma »

ConfTown Nico, Prof.Fridays
-
Toogeloo
SeaDragon
Fate
Null kokichi, kuroi
Popopopo
Doubting Thomas, Maria, Gamma
ConfScum
Rc I guess.

If I Missd anyone you're just null
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.4 (Repost)

MariaR(4)
~ (2), (21), (20), (15)

popopopopopopo(2)
~ (1), (22)
Fate(2)
~ (12), (23)
RCEnigma(1)
~ (4)
NicoRobin(1)
~ (36)
LadyAngel(1)
~ (4)
DoubtingThomas(1)
~ (17)

Not Voting (1): Kokichi Oma(5)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-02 16:50:00)

MOD REMINDERSNONE

FLAVOR
Did you know?: Link is actually left-handed!
Like me! ;3

GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Bear with me, please. This is the first MS game I've played in a while and I need to get used to the coding a bit.
In post 67, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 63, MariaR wrote:
In post 59, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: mariar for now. IIRC, she appears scummier than she actually is but I'm ok putting this here meow.

Btw, hi Maria!
OH MY GOD KURO YOU'RE AROUND YAYYY! Hi Kuro! Your vote is a little confusing because it feels like the reason you gave for voting me is a reason to
not
vote me unless I am misunderstanding
No, it's a little puzzling with the wording.
"You're not really scummy, but you look like you should be!"

Then again, I keep reading this:
In post 53, Fate wrote:PROTIP next time bus MariaR you might've stood a chance
...like Fate just said Thomas should have bussed you
instead
of him, so either the three of you are scum together, or my reading comprehension is garbage :lol:
I wasn't so aware that my post was difficult to understand, so I'll basically say, ^ basically. But to rephrase, MariaR gave me a scum vibe, but I also seem to remember she usually has that scum vibe so it's just that she's generally scummy, regardless of if she's town or not.

Her more recent posts have been giving me more town vibes, so... UNVOTE:
In post 87, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:mariaR
nice we found 2 scum and its only page 4
I
realllyyyy
don't like this post and the whole certainty of scum being found. No one has given me the idea that they're - without a shadow of a doubt - scum.

But this post is creeping up there, so I'm VOTE: Popopopopo.
In post 145, DoubtingThomas wrote:Can you guys smell the awful scent of scum in that Maria wagon?

Yes, the wagon that started with random votes and took off with Fate pushing me and Maria together?

Check the votes out. It's clearly agenda driven.
How? My vote wasn't random nor did it really have to do with Fate.
In post 157, Kokichi Oma wrote:So is the Maria wagon an actual scumread from people or just RVS. If you're on the wagon can you tell me why you scumread her
I think I've already explained it.
In post 178, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 176, MariaR wrote:In post 138, RCEnigma wrote:
Hmm I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Nope made a decision, only thing that changes my mind is a scum flip.
This is kind of scummy.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
SeaDragon
SeaDragon
Townie
SeaDragon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:01 am

Post by SeaDragon »

In post 153, NicoRobin wrote:Check out my previous games if you don't believe me. In 90% of them I was inactive as town and active as scum. Which of those does my play this game fall under?
Just catching up and I already hate this. Idc if this flips town because this is actual dipshit.
Fierceness of Dragons, and cuteness of Manatee. When they fuse together, you had better beware.
SeaDragon, master of Water, Flight, and the Skys. rain terror on the Mafia

Hydra of ManateeDude and Eragon
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:05 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 198, SeaDragon wrote:
In post 153, NicoRobin wrote:Check out my previous games if you don't believe me. In 90% of them I was inactive as town and active as scum. Which of those does my play this game fall under?
Just catching up and I already hate this. Idc if this flips town because this is actual dipshit.
Believe as you will. :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”