Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Mini 2028: SSBUPick [And The Winner Is...]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Korina »

Mini Themed 2028: SSBUPick

Rules and Such

Stolen from my old rules, which I forgot if I
stole
borrowed without permission from anyone...

General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all site-wide rules. I'm still required to tell you because the FM God demanded so.
    (Sorry, I'm at their control.)

2. Still gotta tell you that talking outside of the thread isn't allowed, unless you're in a neighborhood, masonry, mafia family, werewolf family, cult coven, hydra, or any other role that would give you access to a PT.
  3. Don’t quote private chats in general. Even if I tell you that I'm lying to you flat-out, you still don't quote it. Whatever happens in the PT, stays in the PT...
    Just like Vegas...
    . (Paraphrasing is fine however.)
  4. Flavor is not a substitution for an argument. It's merely a flavor (which has no bearing on the game.) If you cannot handle a flavor, I will simply remove it, which would suck, because then how would we know NM WAS TURNED INTO BACON??
  5. Be civil, and refrain from excessive ad hominem, (attacking the player directly, not their argument.) Yes, ik this is mafia, and that tempers can flare, but try not to blow up on others; we're all humans and make mistakes.
Activity/Prods
  1. At least every 48 hours, you must post
    relevant, game-advancing content
    otherwise you get prodded. We all know this rule still, be active or get prodded. (See Special Mechanics/Definitions for the exact definition of "game-advancing").
  2. If you get three prods, I will replace you, and graylist you after the end of the game, (so lets not get there, ok?)
  3. Don’t post anything relevant for
    72 hours straight, you will get automatically replaced and graylisted, (nighttime excluded).
  4. Be active. Prod-dodging every 47.9 hours is not being active. Two prod dodges may count under the same as one prod, because I said so.
V/LA Etiquette
  1. Declare V/LA in thread, not in PMs. You have nothing to hide with your V/LA, so make it public.
  2. To be courteous to the others playing the game, if your V/LA will be longer than 10 days, and you will not be around during that time, please request replacement instead of V/LA.
  3. If you disappear randomly, please tell me what is going on when you have a moment; don't siteflake and leave us wondering what the hell happened to you,
    (like how the fuck does NM play FM if he's a cow?)
Deadlines/Player Actions
  1. Days are two weeks. Nights are 2 days
    and yes, I spelled out two and then used the number two just to piss people off.
  2. The day/night may be extended because screw you, I said so, and I'm god... (at least in this game I am...)
  3. If you can actually do something at night, make sure I know you're doing that with at least one second into the night, otherwise I won't accept it, and probably rickroll you instead.
Voting
  1. Simple majority of everyone must agree that someone is A WITCH, AND WE NEED TO WEIGH THEM, MAKE SURE THEY DON'T WEIGH AS MUCH AS A DUCK, AND IF THEY DO, BUILD A BRIDGE OUT OF THEM, BECAUSE WITCHES ARE MADE OF WOOD, WHICH FLOATS!
  2. If I'm using a vote-counter, you need to use the official vote tags, (the VOTE: Korina and
    VOTE: Korina
    ones), otherwise, you may use any sort of medium to convey you are voting someone, just as long as I (and the others) can tell its a vote.
  3. If it looks like a vote, it's a vote.
  4. SIDE NOTE: I'm bad at reading and counting, so vote-gambit at your own risk.
  5. I'd like it if you unvote before revoting, however it's not required, and I won't burn you at the stake for not unvoting.
  6. No lynch is an option, still requires half the living player-list to agree upon it.
Special Mechanics / Definitions
  1. Twilight is defined as "The time from hammer to when the lynched player's role is flipped."
    As such, all living players (the hammered player included), may post in thread until its locked. (We also aren't talking about the book series, which needs to burn in a hole.)
  2. Game-advancing content is defined as "any content driving the game-state forwards", which includes things like reads, or commenting/replying to other players posts, (basically what you'd do by playing the game already).
  3. This game is by definition a role-madness game. There may be some bastard-ish mechanics, but nothing major. There will be lots of confusion.
  4. All KOs are ambiguous. I will not tell you what team KO'd someone.
Miscellaneous Rules
  1. I will use
    this dark
    turquoise
    cyan(?) color
    (#006769) for mod posts. Don't pretend to be me, or die.
  2. Don’t make your text invisible, small, encrypted or require some external source to understand it, otherwise you will be pushed in the hole with the twilight book series.
  3. SIDE NOTE: The "double spaced, MLA format, Times New Roman, 12-point font, convincing two page essay on why I'm the best FM player ever" offer is still a thing, and I'll allow you to still use #006768 or #006770 in all future games I run, this game included. (Citations also required.)
    If you can write a double spaced, MLA format, Times New Roman, size 12, two page essay on why I am the best FM player ever, and it's actually convincing, I will allow you to use #006768, or one shade off of my color in all future games I run, (this one included). You must also use citations. :P
  4. Anything that isn't covered in here is subject to what I think is fair, and is handled on a case-by-case basis. Follow the spirit of the rules, ok?
  5. gl hf. This is just a game, ran by a stupid mod, so treat it as such.
  6. SIDE NOTE 2: I still can't count, so, if I fuck up votes, tell me.
Rule Edits: 8/23/2018 - Clarification on Rule 1 for Prods.
9/8/2018 - Edited timer for inactivity-replacement.

VOTECOUNTER SETTINGS:
Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=
url=viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77105
playerList=Kokichi Oma,SeaDragon,Gamma Emerald,popopopopopopo{pox7},KuroiXHF,NicoRobin,LadyAngel,Toogeloo,Prof Fridays,MariaR,Fate,RCEnigma,DoubtingThomas
replacementList=NicoRobin:FrankJaeger,DoubtingThomas:Panzerjager{jager},Prof Fridays:Toranaga,Toranaga:Irrelephant11
moderatorNames=Korina,T-Bone
deadline=2018-10-06 19:35:00
dayStartNumbers=3,435,1106,1250,1419,1428,1435
cleanDay=true
deadList=popopopopopopo-1,FrankJaeger-2,SeaDragon-2,MariaR-2,KuroiXHF-3,Lady Angel-3,Panzerjager-3,Fate-3,RCEnigma-3,GammaEmerald-5
color=#006769
voteOverrides=

Code: Select all

[spoiler=Day 1][/spoiler]

Spoiler: How to generate VoteCounts
Go to this link.
Input the following settings:
Thread Shortened: f=23&t=77105
postNumber: 0
Click 'Scrub Information' and copy paste the code into the thread.
Last edited by Korina on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 50 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Korina »

Phase
IT IS CURRENTLY:
Day 7
, which ends in
(expired on 2018-10-06 19:35:00)

Votecount 7.0

Not Voting (3): Kokichi Oma(0), Toogeloo(0), Irrelephant11(0)

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

Day 7 deadline is in (expired on 2018-10-06 19:35:00)

player info
Competitors:

1. Kokichi Oma
2. SeaDragon (ManateeDude + Eragon)*
3. Gamma Emerald*
4. popopopopopopo
5. KuroiXHF
6. FrankJaeger*
replaced NicoRobin*

7. Lady Angel**
8. Toogeloo
9. Irrelephant11
replaced Toranaga*
who replaced Prof Fridays***

10. MariaR
11. Fate**
12. RCEnigma
13. Panzerjager
replaced DoubtingThomas

* - 1 Prod

Spoiler: Those Still Smashin' (Alive)
1. Kokichi Oma
8. Toogeloo
9. Irrelephant11
Toranaga
Prof Fridays

Spoiler: KO'd Fighters (Dead)
1. popopopopopopo -
Mr. Game and Watch, the Compulsive Judger
hanged
D1
2. FrankJaeger -
Inkling, the Hidden Ambusher
hanged
D2
3. SeaDragon (ManateeDude + Eragon) -
Rosalina and Luma, the Ethereal Watcher
KO'd
N2
4. MariaR -
Ryu, the Fidgety Martial Artist
KO'd
N2
5. KuroiXHF -
Bowser, the Milling King Koopa
hanged
D3
6. PanzerJager -
Pikachu, the Speedy Thundershocker
KO'd
N3
7. Fate -
Ike, the Heroic Warrior
KO'd
N3
8. Lady Angel -
Wii Fit Trainer, the Motivated Yoga Trainer
KO'd
N3
9. RCEnigma -
Meta Knight, Mysterious Swordfighter
KO'd
N3
10. Gamma Emerald-
Kirby, Limited Copier
KO'd
N5

Spoiler: SD'd Fighters (Modkill)
How about lets not?

Spoiler: Q&A
Q: Are there VTs?

A: No.

Q: Are scum given fake-claims?

A: Scum are
not
defaultly provided fake-claims, and may request them either in PMs or in their respective PT.
Edit: I have given scum fake-claims and safe-claims. Both team's fake-claims are different.

Q: How many scum are there?

A: I'm not at the liberty to say the exact number, but the equation at the bottom will help. (I think)

Q: Is there anything bastard?

A: If there is, it's been listed ahead of time. I have not made any roles that I deem overly bastard, just highly overpowered.

Q: Will I take this game seriously?

A: I made like 7 spreadsheet things, as well as putting in about 10ish hours into design and pms and such. So, yes, I will take this game seriously.

Q: How were picks determined?

A: I tried to give each team what they needed the most before other things, and tried to give you the things that were at the very top of your list. So, I gave scum encryptors (if there was a feasible encryptor pick) before I gave them anything else.

Q: Scum have daychat?

A: If one of their picks was an encryptor, they were given the encryptor. Otherwise I'm not at the liberty to say if scum have daytalk or not.

Q: Source Material?

A: The smash-bros wiki, and their homegame wikis.

Q: How's the flavor gonna go?

A: I'm gonna post Smash Bro's trivia, lore, history, music and etc. Stuff may be drawn from all games.

Q: Is this game balanced?

A: ... Yes? I'm not really sure. The game could be really swingy, idk. It's fun though.

Q: Do both scum-factions have a nightkill?

A: Yes, but before you crucify me, scum are more likely to cross-kill at some point rather than hit town.

Q: Am I allowed to post my unflavored and flavored abilities in thread or is that quoting?

A: As long as you're not directly posting the role pm, I'm fine with it. If you were to say "my flavored abilities are godly and customization which is actually a mod ability changer" I'd be fine with it. As long as you don't post the pm itself I'm fine with it.

Q: How are actions being resolved?

Q: Flavor Music?

A: Smash Bro's series has always been about taking our favorite characters and pitting them against one another. The music taken and posted from all games have no effect on the game-state. It's just music, listen to it and enjoy it.
D2's music: Castlevania
D3: Mario
D4: Metal Gear Solid
D5: Legend of Zelda

Spoiler: Sample RC
Sample
Mini 2028: SSBUPick

Welcome, Korina! You are Mii Fighter, the Godly Fighter, and aligned with
The Green Team

Abilities:

~ Godly (Passive, Primary): You may not be redirected, prevented or otherwise changed from your original target. You may also not be killed in any method, (modkill included.)
~ (Any secondary passives, like pts if applicable)
~ Customization (Active, Primary): Each night you will be given the option between two abilities. The first one will always be what you currently have while the second one is a new, randomly chosen ability. You keep your current ability until you choose to change it.
You begin the game with a Cop check.

~ (Any secondary actives, like factional kills if applicable)

Unflavored:
~ Moderator: You are the game's mod, and therefore, you may not be killed.
~ (PT access if applicable)
~ Ability Changer: Each night you will be given the option between two abilities. The first one will always be what you currently have while the second one is a new, randomly chosen ability. You keep your current ability until you choose to change it.
You begin the game with a Cop check.

~ (Factional kills if applicable)

Victory Condition:

- You, and the
Green Team
are declared the winners when
all threats to the Green Team are KO'd.

Please confirm your existence by telling me your Fighter, their ability names, and why you hate me for giving you Mii Fighter.

Spoiler: formula
x+y = 13
x > y
y1 + y2 = y
y1+y2 ≥ 2
y1 and y2 ≥ 1 < x, but certainly equals up to y when added together, which is less than x.

x = Town
y = Total number of scum
y1 = Red Team
y2 = Blue Team
Last edited by Korina on Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 58 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Korina »

Setup will end in 24 hours, give or take some. All picks have been finalized and your fighters have been chosen. PTs, rolecards, and d1 start flavor will be made during this time.

Please stand-by as I make this game.

Setup End: (expired on 2018-08-19 00:00:00)

Pre-game notes:
Prof Friday is V/LA until Monday
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Korina »

Rolecards have been made early, and I'm ending the setup phase early.

We are now in pre-game. All scum factions have been given access to their PTs. Scum PT post permission will persist until the game starts, (assuming they do not have day-talk.)

Q&A coming soon.

Q&A posted.

Game begins once 11/13 players confirm.
Rolecards coming out now as well.

All rolecards sent.

12/11 confirmed.

Edit 1: All rolecards sent.
Edit 2: Q&A posted. Please PM questions you have that you want added if you have any.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Korina »

12/11 players have confirmed. The game begins now.

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Korina »

Votecount 1.0.1

Toogeloo(1)
~ (2)

Fate(1)
~ (1)

Not Voting (11): Kokichi Oma(0), SeaDragon(0), Gamma Emerald(0), KuroiXHF(0), LadyAngel(0), Toogeloo(0), Prof Fridays(0), MariaR(1), Fate(0), RCEnigma(0), DoubtingThomas(0)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-02 16:50:00)

MOD Notice
As you guys get ready to start the game, you hear someone call out "It's a-me Dr. Mario!"
You all look up to see Prof Fridays standing there...

Prof Fridays has been confirmed to be Dr. Mario, Member of the Green Team!

(Prof Fridays is confirmed to be Town and Dr. Mario)

Prof Fridays is V/LA until August 20th, 2018 (Monday)

FLAVORStagename has no effect on the game, just determines what flavor music I will be posting. (In this case, I'll be posting Kirby music.)

Did you know?: James Bond from GoldenEye 007 was originally planned to be added into SSB64, but was rejected for "adult themes" unfortunately.

Last edited by Korina on Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:56 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

will he ever get in?
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:56 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

vote:toogeloo
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:08 am

Post by NicoRobin »

VOTE: Fate

'Sup people.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Hi everyone!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Korina »

If you have any questions about what your role, please PM me. I tried to make rolecards not confusing, but some people were confused on it.

Please message me if you have any questions in general.
Thanks.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Who stole Kirby from me? I will make sure you are lynched first even if you're town.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Kirby was also my number 1, somebody fess up.

Prof. Does one of your abilities force you to reveal?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Checking in. I don't play Mafia on Sundays so I can spend time with my family. I'll see you all tomorrow!
SeaDragon
SeaDragon
Townie
SeaDragon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by SeaDragon »

VOTE: Fate

i dont hold to fate, i make my own path.
Fierceness of Dragons, and cuteness of Manatee. When they fuse together, you had better beware.
SeaDragon, master of Water, Flight, and the Skys. rain terror on the Mafia

Hydra of ManateeDude and Eragon
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

Vote: popopopopopopopo

Your name has the most vowels, therefore you are the most guilty.
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

#Realtalk

I'm just gonna full-claim since I'm mod-confirmed town. As Dr. Mario, I am "Famous" (thus the Innocent Child thing) and "Not Actually a Doctor" I don't actually have an M.D. so I therefore can't actually heal people at night (I can visit them though - my non-flavor ability is Visitor). So I'm about as close to Vanilla as you can get for a Non-Vanilla game lol.

But wheeee I'm town I can be as scummy as I want and I'm still mod-confirmed Town! Yay!!

VOTE: Lady Angel as OMGUS on behalf of popopopopopopo.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Sheep the confirmed VOTE: ladyangel
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 16, Prof Fridays wrote:#Realtalk

I'm just gonna full-claim since I'm mod-confirmed town. As Dr. Mario, I am "Famous" (thus the Innocent Child thing) and "Not Actually a Doctor" I don't actually have an M.D. so I therefore can't actually heal people at night (I can visit them though - my non-flavor ability is Visitor). So I'm about as close to Vanilla as you can get for a Non-Vanilla game lol.

But wheeee I'm town I can be as scummy as I want and I'm still mod-confirmed Town! Yay!!

VOTE: Lady Angel as OMGUS on behalf of popopopopopopo.
I really hope this is fake because that was really bad of you if you're legit about your claim
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Why D:
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

You're an IC. You have no reason to claim what so ever no one needs to ask it's your info. You're the IC you could use your visit claim for other reasons. Fake guilty claims etc. You gave away info to the mafia that wasn't needed
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

It also let's town make more informed decisions, it's fine TBH.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 20, MariaR wrote:You're an IC. You have no reason to claim what so ever no one needs to ask it's your info. You're the IC you could use your visit claim for other reasons. Fake guilty claims etc. You gave away info to the mafia that wasn't needed
Maybe it's an elaborate ruse to WIFOM the scum teams and Friday is actually the Town Doc lol.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:55 am

Post by Korina »

Sorry, taking up the next three posts to post VC.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Korina »

:right:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B