comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by xyzzy »

this is xyzzy, your moderator, your best friend, and your chiropractor. your back is all fucked up and I'm gonna fix it!

votecount 1.154 players voting for Porkens (Gammagooey, Creature, SirCakez, Nosferatu)
3 players voting for RadiantCowbells (xRECKONERx, xRECKONERx, Varsoon)
3 players voting for Varsoon (Shoshin, Kokichi Oma, Irrelephant11)
1 player voting for Irrelephant11 (northsidegal)
1 player voting for Gammagooey (RadiantCowbells)

2 players not voting for lynch (skitter30, Porkens)

with 14 votes, it takes 8 to lynch.

3 players voting for Shoshin for Fantasy Gachapon (Irrelephant11, Gammagooey, skitter30)
2 players voting for xRECKONERx for Fantasy Gachapon (Varsoon, xRECKONERx)
1 player voting for Kokichi Oma for Fantasy Gachapon (Kokichi Oma)
1 player voting for RadiantCowbells for Fantasy Gachapon (Shoshin)

6 players not voting for Fantasy Gachapon (northsidegal, RadiantCowbells, Porkens, Nosferatu, Creature, SirCakez)

the current day will end in (expired on 2018-09-24 17:00:00).

mod notes:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

actually

VOTE: Reckoner

i had forgotten that I had already talked about team mafia this game and more importantly
that I had posted in the aforementioned game in postgame to call out how bad his play was.

so that statement is literally a scumclaim, especially given that mutual interactions elsewhere made it fairly clear to me that there was little love lost between the pair of us.
going beyond that, the pool of potential scumfucks have literally all been trying to wagon me all game which heavily points to it being a strategy which indicts Reck

this is also just his scum play by meta, 0 reactivity, 0 force behind him, just a dull tone with few reads and the only thing he believes in being a policy lynch attempt on me.

he's done enough reading to have better thoughts than this, he just doesn't because he's scum and hiding behind his doublevoter townread lets him get away with that.
also: the doublevoter wouldn't have been nerfed if it was a town doublevoter. it's nerfed for the specific balance reason of allowing town to force him to burn it later in the game.

gammagooey is also scum and I can vote there but the porkens and varsoon wagons really need to go away.

Fantasy Gachapon Shoshin
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:05 pm

and just to call him out for being wrong, in TM he tried to negotiate him hiding behind chesskid because he was so sure I was town.
I didn't go for it because I wanted to lynch chesskid because fuck that guy until literally everyone was hating the game so much that I had to make that decision.

not that, again, I have a particular level of loathing for the guy given that I've seen him be useful in games a long time ago but it's an annoyingly consistent pattern for me with older players who used to be good coming into games with a high degree of confidence and absolutely fucking the game over because their reads are so bad and they are so insistent on them. it's not really a personal thing from my poitn of view, though I don't doubt that reckoner has at least some level of distaste towards me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:07 pm

compare him in this game to team mafia or the aforementioned large theme and they are night and day, and don't blame the hurricane because he's engaged with stuff, he's just chosen to engage in the worst possible way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:14 pm

last reread of the game has me more and more convinced varsoon is just a bad townie and reckoner is piggybacking on that
scum also seem to have intentionally wagoned me to antagonize me given all their votes were on me at one point.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Really really not enjoying the whole "Oh I couuuuld lynch someone or someone else but uh I'll leave those decisions up to oooother players" kinda play that a lot of people are exhibiting. It's baiting and trash.

Kokichi, stop being petty over the fact I scumread you early and made a case--regardless of the quality of it, you need to move on. If you're town, you being hung up on it is keeping you from engaging elsewhere and forming worthwhile reads and moving the game forward.

Shoshin, stop pushing the line that I'm scumreading Kokichi for play I was making--that's a gross misrepresentation of both my reasons for having an early scumread there, my reasons for loudly pushing it, and the reality of my situation not even being the same as Kokichi's. You getting hung up on a lie of a detail is clouding your judgment and keeping you from moving on to form much better reads than an incorrect scumread on me.

Unless either of you guys are scum, I really need you both to step it up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:19 pm

Remember what I just said about older players coming into newer games and being trash?
Kokichi and Shoshin are trying to solve the game with me while you flounder and get pissy at people for scumreading you for justifiable reasons.
You are the one who needs to play better, not them.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:19 pm

The reason I can see that you're town and they can't is that I have lower expectations of you and I hope that that gets into your skull at some point.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:23 pm

Like sorry: you would prefer if I come here and say fuck all you worthless trash you're sheeping me because I'm god?
I'm in a game with a fuckton of good players and I'm pretty sure we all rolled town, I don't need to play benevolent dictator here to win this game so I'm damn well not going to.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 703, RadiantCowbells wrote:compare him in this game to team mafia or the aforementioned large theme and they are night and day, and don't blame the hurricane because he's engaged with stuff, he's just chosen to engage in the worst possible way.
hey buddy

go fuck yourself
green shirt thursdays
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:35 pm

no can do sorry bud. no hard feelings about you being scum here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:35 pm

(also I called him out for the complete lack of personality in his posting so he brings out the go fuck yourself and even says go fuck yourself to the least go fuck yourselfable thing I said regarding him)
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@mod: please replace me

Despite the fact that I signed up for this months ago before the game was even announced
Despite the fact that TAZ is my favorite podcast and I was excited to play in it

I am not going to play in a game with a toxic, cancerous, egomaniac who thinks making light of a very real natural disaster and the panic I've felt for the past 3 days watching my fucking friend's house get consumed by water or being up till 3AM to make sure my mother in law isn't dead is somehow game-related

RC, I mean this sincerely, I think you're repulsive.
green shirt thursdays
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:37 pm

I tried to give you diplomatic immunity: you refused it and attempted to lynch me. when you're voting me you forfeit any right to me not voting you back.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:38 pm

In post 362, RadiantCowbells wrote:also its ridiculously stupid to gapacha, townread, or vote reckoner when he's about to be hit by a hurricane, please like let the dude no content until he's back
I gave you the option. you chose not to take it. you can't have your cake and eat it too of being able to push scum wincon and not have it pushed back against.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

You're so fucking dense that you think this is about anything game related.
Yes, I'm clearly soooo mad because you called me scum
Fuck off.
You think I'm upset because you voted me and not because you have no fucking ability to separate the game from real fucking life

That's why you're awful, and I have no intention of being in a game with you ever again

For the record, I'm town. Not that it matters, because you'll plug your ears and find a reason to proclaim yourself as god's gift to the world after being wrong again.

TO MY REPLACEMENT: RC is scum. Don't back down.

Peace out. RC, thanks for being such a miserable person to be around that you've managed to ruin two games in a row for me.
green shirt thursdays
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:44 pm

You're very welcome to it. :]

If I said half of that I'd be banned but you bash autistic people and get away with it so I'll assume this will bounce right off you as well.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Also his post is conflicting on my alignment, he's trying to spew his replace in town. Which I generally applaud but yes this guy is scum.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 570, RadiantCowbells wrote:Sircakez
Nosferatu

all strong townreads
i don't see either of these

like i don't really scumread either of them but i don't townread either of them either

==
In post 574, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was gonna like pretend to scumread you or something to keep you alive but I don't think that's a play suitable to this gamestate in hindsight.
so i take it you're townreading her then?

her posts around you saying this feel kinda town too

==
In post 576, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Irrelephant
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
VOTE: Gammagooey

i believe this is all 3 scum.
i'm townreading both irrelephant and kokichi

like i'm reading your irrelphant case and you say a lot of words but never it is really convincing or anything; i think his townread of shoshin makes sense and that he'd be willing to sheep her on you for now tbh

==

gamma feels kinda .... hollow to me? that might be a good word. like his posts are there but lack motivation. i realize i'm not explaining what i'm seeing well but i don't know how to articulate this better rn

==

is the first actually scummy post i've seen from porkens

actually - feel kinda townie to me in like a clueless sort of way

he feels kinda like lynchbait and i'm not entirely sure why he's the leading wagon at this point tbh

==
In post 679, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can't read varsoon because his push on me is fucking gross and I tried to read him via associatives instead.

I can't give a useful read on him.
eh this feels kinda town

==

the way rc is interacting with shoshin on page 28 feels off; kinda like he's pocketing and/or manipulating her into agreeing with his lynch list

==

ok i'm no longer reading reck's posts about rc or rc's posts about reck; reading arguments like this kinda stresses me out

this game feels liek people are holding grudges over games gone by and are taking it out on this game and it's making this game low key not super enjoyable for me
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Skitter, Reckoner came in this game threatening to policy Lynch me because of another game and replaced out because I had the audacity to call him out for it despite his RL situation. I have been extremely careful with how I have talked to him and it still wasn't good enough to avoid a fight. I don't think it's fair that you act like this is a 2 way problem when I didn't want any of it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:10 pm

This entire game all the exchanges with Reckoner made my heart sink but I have a win condition to play to and I won't compromise on that. To the best of my knowledge his slot is scum and the AtE and his role will make him very hard to Lynch later so it's a high priority to me to do it now.

You have to realize at some point Skitter that you systematically scumread me for my playstyle.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 700, xyzzy wrote:this is xyzzy, your moderator, your best friend, and your chiropractor. your back is all fucked up and I'm gonna fix it!
i actually have severe scoliosis irl and im laughing so hard rn
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Sus peeps not striked out rn

i didnt tier my list at the start so i can't tier now

xRECKONERx
Gammagooey
Varsoon
skitter30

northsidegal

Kokichi Oma

Irrelephant11
RadiantCowbells

Porkens

Creature

SirCakez
Shoshin
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't know what ur past history is and i think that both of u are holding some sort of grudge wrt that game.

either way it's making me not super into reading this; i think u know from the newbie that i really really don't like it when people get into personal arguments

and yeah i think i kinda scumread you for your playstyle. i dont know what to do about that

i'm thinking about sheeping nsg and shoshin because they both probably aren't wrong but idk if i'm confident enough to do that
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:21 pm

I didn't even hold a grudge against him until this game happened...

Y

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”