RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:13 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 907, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like I don't want to try to force replace your hydra because of ND and I don't want to replace out either because of Keychain so I'd like to find some kind of compromise
but compromise isn't you continuing your streak of discrediting all my correct wagons on scum and handing scum free mislynches every day phase that you get active
It’s hard to take anything you say seriously, so long as you’re incorrectly reading our slot.

~ Checkmate
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:13 am

Post by schadd_ »

tael forgetting the idea of multiball do u have strong feelings abt wisdom
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

I don't think that I know how to read wisdom. maybe vaguely scummy based on their approach to the ND hydra not feeling super solvey but meh.
Tatl || Tael
Don't speak out of line! Stupid fairy!!!
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:15 am

Post by schadd_ »

hmrm.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:15 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 908, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 901, RightKnight wrote:
In post 887, schadd_ wrote:that isn't gambler's fallacy
Yes it is.

It says I have rolled X a hundred times therefore Y is bound to happen.

When X has no direct impact on what Y could be.

~~Castle
Like as a programmer I'd assume you have some concept of logic and are smart enough to put the fact that my reads are generally worthwhile in the category of X impacting Y.
But I guess that flies out the window when it involves me because your goal is to antagonize me or something? who knows. you won't piss me off enough to get me banned this time.
like you've just said something that either makes you incredibly stupid or makes you intentionally trying to piss me off. What conclusion should I draw, mathblade?
RC, you were the one who dealt the first blow -
in THIS game
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

Keychain is outright scumreading there, for the record.
RC, you were the one who dealt the first blow -in THIS game.
My 'first blow' was to scumread your slot: you reacted by making it super personal. I'm keeping it super personal because it's clear to me that it is super personal from your point of view and that makes it personal to me because you attacking me personally as opposed to attacking me mafia wise is a lot more antagonizing.
Tatl || Tael
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

Also IDC who strikes the first blow this time. If a woman is getting beaten by her husband and when he comes home drunk and starts threatening her she stabs him is she at fault?
Tatl || Tael
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

Excessively heavy metaphor? Probably. But it
absolutely
applies.
Tatl || Tael
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:19 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 911, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 852, RightKnight wrote:
In post 851, Wisdom wrote:no its just rc being rc
can you just ignore him for now?
Okay, he’s just trying to bait our slot to get off LB.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Lovebird
In post 853, RightKnight wrote:
In post 685, RightKnight wrote:Anyway RC, I apologize if I said anything to upset you. I think it’s pretty damn clear to everyone here that neither Math or you have any interest in fighting. I can tell you that Math made it 100% clear to me, he isn’t. Like you, he just wants to have a fun game.
@Mod, can you delete this post? You will be my favourite mod ever.
don't be passive aggressive when you secret hydra in a game with a person who goes out of their way to ruin games for me and then claim they're not doing so.
like math is clearly either scum being disingenuous, or trying to ruin the game for me. the solution is to lynch them either way regardless of your attachment to them.
if you're town then get your partner to stop pulling this shit on me because regardless of what bullshit they peddle to you they are intentionally aiming to piss me off if town.
i don't want to force you to acknowledge this but i suppose this discussion follows from the assumption they are town which i would agree with
it could go either way. if they are actually town I'm doing my due diligence in preventing them from being a necessary mislynch.
“Passive-aggressive”, really? :lol: More like me being pissed at being fucking played by you. Don’t worry though - fool me once . . . :]
~ Alan Watts
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

Maybe I should just get listmod involvement instead of ruining this game for everyone else, I dunno.
Like I'd feel bad about doing that if you guys were just scum using mathblade's history of being an asshole to me for personal gain but like this is really enough.
Tatl || Tael
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 am

Post by RightKnight »

I am personally against claiming fake guilties and anyone who would ever be foolish enough to try it, will regret it. Just ask bb. He pulled that shit on me, only to have to admit he was outright lying. At any rate, none of this has jack to do with me and it is really unfair of you to take this out on me. The proper place for us to have had this discussion is Discord, not here.

And since I’m town and Math is my hydra partner, that defacto makes him town too.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:32 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 917, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 915, RightKnight wrote:
In post 857, Tatl and Tael wrote:ND there's an element of progression that I think you're missing. I did think you guys were scum. Now I'm not so sure. Keychain still thinks that you're scum outright. I'm not scum and I wouldn't push on you guys if I were scum because Mathblade is one of the most easily pocketed players in site history and town you wouldn't see anything amiss with me cozying up to your slot given that I did it every time we rolled town.

If you're town trust us to figure it out in the space that we're giving you, if you're scum trust us to not forget it and to powerlynch you into next week :good:
I’ll trust you’re town, when I see TOL RC in this game and not a moment sooner.
TOL RC was RC who got townread early and had their reads taken seriously and had the freedom to sort all the slots. That's why TOL RC was good.
You're trying to solve things in reverse order: I'll start taking a better approach to this game when I'm able to push people without having all this kneejerk resistance.
You’re kind of missing the point here, I trusted town!RC’s reads in that game because I really respected your play. Once you show me that, I’ll believe you may be town hrere but threatening me to make things “ugly”, if I don’t do what you want, is having the exact opposite effect of what you intended.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:37 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 918, Tatl and Tael wrote:And I said all of this in Throne of Lies itself that it felt so liberating to be townread and I felt super confident as a result.
I don't obvtown under pressure and I don't obvtown when Mathblade is doing their best to discredit me and shut my play down and harass me.
RC, ffs, read the game! You’re the one who’s been pushing on our slot first and why are you even so fixated on Math, when Wisdom has made it clear that he isn’t exactly a fan either? When someone (or in your case, hydra) is incomprehensibly incapable of reading me, I instinctively dustrust their other reads. It’s not goddamned rocket science.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:41 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 928, Tatl and Tael wrote:I don't think that I know how to read wisdom. maybe vaguely scummy based on their approach to the ND hydra not feeling super solvey but meh.
What??? Wisdom is scummy because unlike you - he is actually capable of reading us correctly this game? Okay. :roll:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 931, Tatl and Tael wrote:Keychain is outright scumreading there, for the record.
RC, you were the one who dealt the first blow -in THIS game.
My 'first blow' was to scumread your slot: you reacted by making it super personal. I'm keeping it super personal because it's clear to me that it is super personal from your point of view and that makes it personal to me because you attacking me personally as opposed to attacking me mafia wise is a lot more antagonizing.
You should know I don’t handle bad pushes well - irrespective of who makes them and it felt like you were going out of YOUR way to antagonize our slot unnecessarily. When you made that post asking your partner for permission to vote us - right here in the thread, instead of in your PT.

You make a post, asking me to “stop” whatever and that you no longer sr us. I actually feel bad at that point for upsetting you and apologized because I was legit concerned that you might replace out because of me and I didn’t want that on my head on the slight chance you were actually town here. Then bang the next day, your partner makes it clear it was all a sham, so yeah - I’m legit pissed at you for that. I was being sincere and you basically made a fool out of me. I don’t even understand why this is at all surprising to you?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:53 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 932, Tatl and Tael wrote:Also IDC who strikes the first blow this time. If a woman is getting beaten by her husband and when he comes home drunk and starts threatening her she stabs him is she at fault?
I applaud your sense of social justice here, eventhough I think you’re kind of being overly dramatic here.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:57 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 935, Tatl and Tael wrote:Maybe I should just get listmod involvement instead of ruining this game for everyone else, I dunno.
Like I'd feel bad about doing that if you guys were just scum using mathblade's history of being an asshole to me for personal gain but like this is really enough.
We are not scum and we don’t want to fight with you, if you don’t. As I already said, I don’t react well to what I consider bad pushes. ISO every single game of mine on either MU or MS, if you really think I am making this personal. I’m not.
~ Alan Watts
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 889, ceejayvinoya wrote:Why is lovebird not lynched yet ughhh
What a terrible post :o

Does it seem like ceejay is so confident in me being scum that he says this? :?:
In post 412, ceejayvinoya wrote:Yeah Messiah's posts about Lovebird's shading looks about right to me. Like Lovebird calls posts scummy and that's it.

I think my vote stays on Lovebird
In post 523, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 521, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:For the purpose of the record, in my only game with Lovebird she was the D1 mislynch that I hard-drove since because she gave bad reasoning to scumread someone whom I was hard townreading... So IF her laconic THOUGHT PROCESS is your only reason to scumread her you should probably nuance your prospective or reevaulate first since because we were able to manipulate JUST that to easily lynch her.
I'll consider this
Doesn't say anything about anybody else or anything else going on...
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 892, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like LOVEBIRD HAS 58 POSTS.

YOU SAY SHE LURKS AS SCUM: I AGREE SHE LURKS AS SCUM

SHE IS NOT LURKING THIS GAME

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ABOUT HER ALIGNMENT?
I would be townread right now as scum :)
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 901, RightKnight wrote:Yes it is.

It says I have rolled X a hundred times therefore Y is bound to happen.

When X has no direct impact on what Y could be.
In post 902, RightKnight wrote:Lol she is lurking.

She has done nothing of note.
Lol.
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:03 am

Post by RightKnight »

RC, you know I have nothing personal against you. If you believe nothing else, please believe that. I’m not a fan of how you’ve been treating our slot in this game - for whatever reasons.

This is the way I consistently react to treatment of this nature. I’m sorry if it upsets you personally but this is 100% game-related for me. I will react the exact same way to ANYONE who would do what you did in this game. It is nothing against you personally.

~ Nancy
~ Alan Watts
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Lovebird »

In post 939, RightKnight wrote:
In post 928, Tatl and Tael wrote:I don't think that I know how to read wisdom. maybe vaguely scummy based on their approach to the ND hydra not feeling super solvey but meh.
What??? Wisdom is scummy because unlike you - he is actually capable of reading us correctly this game? Okay. :roll:
Maybe it's not always town that townreads you and scum that scumreads you :o
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Lovebird »

Where is Saska?
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

I have nothing against you and a lot against your partner Nancy.
Tatl || Tael

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”