Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

at least unvote CJ
Tatl || Tael
Don't speak out of line! Stupid fairy!!!
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:01 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 887, schadd_ wrote:that isn't gambler's fallacy
Yes it is.

It says I have rolled X a hundred times therefore Y is bound to happen.

When X has no direct impact on what Y could be.

~~Castle
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:01 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 892, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like LOVEBIRD HAS 58 POSTS.

YOU SAY SHE LURKS AS SCUM: I AGREE SHE LURKS AS SCUM

SHE IS NOT LURKING THIS GAME

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ABOUT HER ALIGNMENT?
Lol she is lurking.

She has done nothing of note.

~~Castle
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:02 am

Post by schadd_ »

i think you are misreading

the claim in that post is that he has had accurate reads in the past as town
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:03 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

UNVOTE: Lovebird

I need to do some reading
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

Castle remember that time I told you maria was town and that 2 people were scum and you did every single thing you could to derail it despite the fact that I had told you before that game that I don't want you following me into games without asking permission because you ruin games for me and then you ruined that game for me and then MariaR flipped town? Do you enjoy creating shitty situations like this for me?

@ND get your partner to unvote Lovebird or I am going to make this extremely ugly for both of you because I am pissed now.
Tatl || Tael
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

Like what's our game history?

0) You were town with every single wrong read in CIv mafia. I made you mislynch every town. scum won
1) you fakeclaimed a guilty on me. I was town. I told you to leave me the fuck alone.
2) You join a game despite me telling you to leave me the fuck alone and antagonize me to the point that I get banned for it. Note that UT at this point promised to force replace you if you do it again, which I just remembered now.
3) Attempted to negotiate ceasefire, replace into Mastina's game, call all the scum at different points, replace out because nancy was being an ass.
4) A bunch of SvS games which went fine until the last one where you decided that it was incredibly toxic of me to bus you in a game where all scum weren't going to endgame and we needed to start earning major towncred early (you failed to do this and ended up losing the game as a result, I will note)
5) this

so like it's pretty clear we don't work as anything besides scumbuddies, but given that I've outperformed you every time we've been TvT you'd think at some point you'd stop being like this.
Tatl || Tael
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

Like I don't want to try to force replace your hydra because of ND and I don't want to replace out either because of Keychain so I'd like to find some kind of compromise
but compromise isn't you continuing your streak of discrediting all my correct wagons on scum and handing scum free mislynches every day phase that you get active
Tatl || Tael
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

In post 901, RightKnight wrote:
In post 887, schadd_ wrote:that isn't gambler's fallacy
Yes it is.

It says I have rolled X a hundred times therefore Y is bound to happen.

When X has no direct impact on what Y could be.

~~Castle
Like as a programmer I'd assume you have some concept of logic and are smart enough to put the fact that my reads are generally worthwhile in the category of X impacting Y.
But I guess that flies out the window when it involves me because your goal is to antagonize me or something? who knows. you won't piss me off enough to get me banned this time.
like you've just said something that either makes you incredibly stupid or makes you intentionally trying to piss me off. What conclusion should I draw, mathblade?
Tatl || Tael
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:29 am

Post by schadd_ »

i don't want to force you to acknowledge this but i suppose this discussion follows from the assumption they are town which i would agree with
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:30 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 909, schadd_ wrote:i don't want to force you to acknowledge this but i suppose this discussion follows from the assumption they are town which i would agree with
you can tell i've read a book recently bc i keep talking like a book
free darius mccollum

Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

In post 852, RightKnight wrote:
In post 851, Wisdom wrote:no its just rc being rc
can you just ignore him for now?
Okay, he’s just trying to bait our slot to get off LB.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Lovebird
In post 853, RightKnight wrote:
In post 685, RightKnight wrote:Anyway RC, I apologize if I said anything to upset you. I think it’s pretty damn clear to everyone here that neither Math or you have any interest in fighting. I can tell you that Math made it 100% clear to me, he isn’t. Like you, he just wants to have a fun game.
@Mod, can you delete this post? You will be my favourite mod ever.
don't be passive aggressive when you secret hydra in a game with a person who goes out of their way to ruin games for me and then claim they're not doing so.
like math is clearly either scum being disingenuous, or trying to ruin the game for me. the solution is to lynch them either way regardless of your attachment to them.
if you're town then get your partner to stop pulling this shit on me because regardless of what bullshit they peddle to you they are intentionally aiming to piss me off if town.
i don't want to force you to acknowledge this but i suppose this discussion follows from the assumption they are town which i would agree with
it could go either way. if they are actually town I'm doing my due diligence in preventing them from being a necessary mislynch.
Tatl || Tael
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:46 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 906, Tatl and Tael wrote:Like what's our game history?

0) You were town with every single wrong read in CIv mafia. I made you mislynch every town. scum won
>> Yes I was bad that game.
1) you fakeclaimed a guilty on me. I was town. I told you to leave me the fuck alone.

>> I did not fake claim a guilty. I had proof you weren’t a PGO and tunneled you for it. When someone fake claims it is a guilty. Every time.

2) You join a game despite me telling you to leave me the fuck alone and antagonize me to the point that I get banned for it. Note that UT at this point promised to force replace you if you do it again, which I just remembered now.
>> I already apologized for joining it. And yes he did. I should have outed the alt and WoTO’d You here. However I deserve the right to play in mafia games here without having to put everywhere I go. I hidden alted to get better and avoid this shit. I have been nothing but nice here and do not deserve what you are doing.

3) Attempted to negotiate ceasefire, replace into Mastina's game, call all the scum at different points, replace out because nancy was being an ass.

>>I don’t remember this game tbh.

4) A bunch of SvS games which went fine until the last one where you decided that it was incredibly toxic of me to bus you in a game where all scum weren't going to endgame and we needed to start earning major towncred early (you failed to do this and ended up losing the game as a result, I will note)

>> You literally gamethrew bussing me without consent when I was the only PR that could kill a scum. I had major cred and so did you til you decided For meta reasons you have to bus someone. You didn’t even explain in scum chat when you’d bus me. I was saying later then you went off the handle because you were bored.

5) this

>> You mean how you’re protecting lovebird and want me to fight you. I won’t. I will only defend if necessary.

so like it's pretty clear we don't work as anything besides scumbuddies, but given that I've outperformed you every time we've been TvT you'd think at some point you'd stop being like this.
We actually don’t work st all. I have been silent this entire game and all it has been is you don’t like me. That’s well established.

I am not changing our vote.

I am not fighting with you and turning the thread toxic. If you want to scream Math disagrees with me feel free but I have been rather lurky all game and not influencing well anything. If you want the Lovebird wagon to disappear because you believe Lovebird is town or more likely they are your buddy you are going to need to convince people through discussion not threats of toxicity.

I may suck but I am working on improving hence the hydra.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 855, Tatl and Tael wrote:
In post 850, RightKnight wrote:
In post 847, Wisdom wrote:can you just stay on lovebird?
T&T is fucking open wolfing. I don’t know wtf they’re trying to prove but saying they want me dead and saying they’re not even sr me, is a blatant scumclaim.

I feel a lot more confident that this is flipping red than LB but I’m not opposed. I just don’t want open wolfing scum to be allowed to coast.
RightKnight your cherrypicking is becoming frustrating. I think you're scum, I've said this and you not paying attention to that if while thinking we're scum is :igmeou: , but we're looking elsewhere right now because I think it's more useful and RC is working with that. We'll revisit you later.
In the meantime be helpful and protown, do the cooperative talking thing you want RC to be doing. Exclaiming we're open wolfing and blatantly scumclaiming, asking the mod to edit ingame posts ( :roll: ) and all that nonsense is just counterproductive noise, since it's unlikely to get us lynched. Assuming that's your goal with it.
In post 821, Lovebird wrote:
In post 776, Tatl and Tael wrote:i'm townreading maria, lovebird, kinda townreading dunn, vaguely townreading kokichi and schadd and ceejay, willing to sheep consensus on eragon

the leftover pool is

messiah
rightknight
simyk
wisdom
-empty slot-
I like how it sounds! But, not convinced on ceejay. Why consensus on eragon?
I didn't give this list but I'll give opinions. Personally I switched on ceejay because of the zero fucks given, that seems riskier to me as scum. I have messed up reads because of that before though, thinking about it. Consensus on Eragon is that I think he's town and some of the things he's said have been very on point, plus most everyone already thinks he's town so kicking that is probably not worth it. Him getting in between Kokichi and Maria was suuuuper awkward though. Possibly as awkward as Maria herself, though that looks resolved now.
In post 836, MariaR wrote:
In post 833, Kokichi Oma wrote:Lovebird I'm sad you're scum this game
How do you feel about MC?
In post 837, Kokichi Oma wrote:Literally who
I'm not the only one suffering!

-Key
Good, then get the fuck off of me, if you don’t like it. I’m not scum here and your partner 100% fucking knows it!

Meh, whatever.

~ N
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:50 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 857, Tatl and Tael wrote:ND there's an element of progression that I think you're missing. I did think you guys were scum. Now I'm not so sure. Keychain still thinks that you're scum outright. I'm not scum and I wouldn't push on you guys if I were scum because Mathblade is one of the most easily pocketed players in site history and town you wouldn't see anything amiss with me cozying up to your slot given that I did it every time we rolled town.

If you're town trust us to figure it out in the space that we're giving you, if you're scum trust us to not forget it and to powerlynch you into next week :good:
I’ll trust you’re town, when I see TOL RC in this game and not a moment sooner.
~ Alan Watts
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

I don't like you because you discredit me every time I try to lynch scum and powerlynch town for no reason.
You come into this game and discredit me when I'm trying to lynch scum and you're trying to powerlynch town for no reason.

"why does RC come in and make this game about hating me?"
Tatl || Tael
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

In post 915, RightKnight wrote:
In post 857, Tatl and Tael wrote:ND there's an element of progression that I think you're missing. I did think you guys were scum. Now I'm not so sure. Keychain still thinks that you're scum outright. I'm not scum and I wouldn't push on you guys if I were scum because Mathblade is one of the most easily pocketed players in site history and town you wouldn't see anything amiss with me cozying up to your slot given that I did it every time we rolled town.

If you're town trust us to figure it out in the space that we're giving you, if you're scum trust us to not forget it and to powerlynch you into next week :good:
I’ll trust you’re town, when I see TOL RC in this game and not a moment sooner.
TOL RC was RC who got townread early and had their reads taken seriously and had the freedom to sort all the slots. That's why TOL RC was good.
You're trying to solve things in reverse order: I'll start taking a better approach to this game when I'm able to push people without having all this kneejerk resistance.
Tatl || Tael
Tatl and Tael
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Tatl and Tael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Tatl and Tael »

And I said all of this in Throne of Lies itself that it felt so liberating to be townread and I felt super confident as a result.
I don't obvtown under pressure and I don't obvtown when Mathblade is doing their best to discredit me and shut my play down and harass me.
Tatl || Tael
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:59 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 862, Wisdom wrote:rc logic
Whoever looks town is scum
In post 863, Wisdom wrote:Or more accurately
"I cant read anyone for shit so i want to lynch town looking people so they dont endgame if they are scum"
I think it’s a coin flip, wrt which head is using moonlogic and the one pulling reads out of their ass but the game’s still early. :lol:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:00 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 904, ceejayvinoya wrote:UNVOTE: Lovebird

I need to do some reading
Please let us know your thoughts.

~~Castle

Schadd what are your views on the game right now?

~~Castle

Still ignoring RC so I can play.

~~Castle

Lunch break is over.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:03 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 920, RightKnight wrote:Schadd what are your views on the game right now?

~~Castle
i have documented my townreads and am interested in pushing messiah complex
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:04 am

Post by schadd_ »

and messiah complex is no longer a townread at the moment
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:05 am

Post by schadd_ »

kind of thinking dunnie and kokie are town
free darius mccollum

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:10 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 905, Tatl and Tael wrote:Castle remember that time I told you maria was town and that 2 people were scum and you did every single thing you could to derail it despite the fact that I had told you before that game that I don't want you following me into games without asking permission because you ruin games for me and then you ruined that game for me and then MariaR flipped town? Do you enjoy creating shitty situations like this for me?

@ND get your partner to unvote Lovebird or I am going to make this extremely ugly for both of you because I am pissed now.
Don’t you dare fucking threaten me, RC. If you really think LB is town here, this bullshit of yours is doing him no favours.

How ‘bout I convince him to vote you or Schaad instead? Better? :]
~ Alan Watts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”