it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Chara »

Almost: don't feel bad when i defend you when you're scum. :P
it's the way of the world.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2249, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 24, Gamma Emerald wrote:So, BnL. WHY DID YOU ACT LAST FUCKING NIGHT?
YOU KNEW ERAGON WAS TARGETING YOU. AND YET YOU THOUGHT YOUR TOWN DEATH WOULD HELP? NO MATTER WHAT SCENARIO, YOU LOWER TOWN’S NUMBERS DOING THAT! IT’S AN AWFUL PLAY.
I have lost all respect for your capabilities at mafia.
Okay don't blame BNL for this. He did it because I told him to, and I told him to do it because it would eliminate an unconfirmed player
and
confirm Eragon as town, thus dropping the PoE by two. And while it did move town from odd numbers to even numbers...
In post 28, Gamma Emerald wrote:One thing I’m baffled about (spoilers):
On Day 2 SS asked if Aristophanes role gave them 2 vengestumps and I said yes. SS has done nothing with that info.
I wanted town to be on even numbers so I could get to 4p MYLO and do exactly what I did. ;)
Yeah I forgave him eventually.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 56, Eragon wrote:"K some analysis of setup first. Considering the flips, there are up to 3 antitown roles left atm. I know that I would choose 3p but not scum, and had neither option. I assume SS also chooses town here so writing that off for now. That leaves Xtox Live, Cheeky Chara, Carkichi Oma, and RCE as possible scum/3P. RCE, if 3p, canive for now. I am happy woth his play and wolling to accept town there. If a dolpgin is scum its Kokichi but I must reread them to say why. Chara and Xtoxm both don't stand out in any way in my memory and thus are light scumreads for me. Like theyre trying to blend in.

Have we done a assclaim yet? I think this is the time to do so."

what the living devil happened to this
Wow, I've never cringed so much when rereading a post...

I really need to proofread my phoneposts better! I swear I'm not actually this bad :P
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Chara »

was my favourite post in the game, so no you shouldn't.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2253, Chara wrote:was my favourite post in the game, so no you shouldn't.
XD
U da best Chara <3
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

assclaim was a real gem
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Update: I’ve finished one of the bonus scenes!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

After a month+ of having forgotten, I finished the special scenarios!
Spoiler: Special Scenario 1
In post 311, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Special Scenario 1: No Lynch By Deadline

Another deliberation was drawing to a close, with no meaningful end in sight. As the discussion dragged on, Chara noticed that it was getting dark. ”Weird”, they said, ”isn’t it already night out?” ”Yeah, it’s unnaturally dark. What the heck’s going on?”, Aristophanes said in a very confused tone.
”I’ll tell you what happened”, Gamma boomed ominously coming out of his office suddenly. ”One of you thought it would be funny to antagonize our special guest, isn’t that right, Something_Smart?” Something_Smart recoiled at this accusation, and tried to give an explanation. ”I-but, He was-”, he sputtered in a panic. ”Save it”, Gamma stated. I’ve already decided your fate. You won’t be forced to leave, but you will be marked for your transgressions.

Something_Smart has been marked as a horrible human person.

Gamma walked back to his office at a brisk pace as Something_Smart stood there blubbering.

Spoiler: Special Scenario 2
In post 312, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Special Scenario 2: Kokichi Oma Lynched

Gamma was worrying about the threat he'd seen when a sharp scream pierced his concentration. He came out to see RCEnigma on the ground and Kokichi Oma standing in front of him. RCenigma shouted, "he attacked me!", and Gamma got in Kokichi Oma's face. "what's the big deal here?", Gamma asked furiously. Kokichi Oma responded with a simple shrug and said, "he was getting on my nerves". Kokichi then went on to explain that he knew RCEnigma from elsewhere, at which point Gamma intejected, "hey aren't you Dolphi?" Kokichi Oma nodded and asked, "What of it?" Gamma replied, "Well, I can understand what you did, but I don't want you to antagonize RCEnigma further, and- wait a second. Come closer". Kokichi OMa complied, and Gamma patted his hair.
"It's as I suspected", Gamma declared, "you're not who you say you are! Your hair isn't the right texture, it feels like human hair!" To this Kokichi Oma burst into laughter. "Neeheehee! I guess the dolphin's out of the bag! It's really me, Kokichi Oma!" Gamma was dumbstruck, unable to form a proper sentence. "wha- bu- WHY?", Gamma asked frantically. "Because I thought it would be fun!", Kokich ireplied while grinning from ear to ear. "Get out. Now", Gamma boomed. Kokichi let out one final laugh and ran out into the night.

Kokichi Oma, a "Town Dolphin", has been lynched.

After this, RCEnigma flipped, not in joy, but in anger.

RCEnigma, A Bulletproof Dolphin, has flipped.

Gamma then sat down, brooding about the confusion that just transpired.

The PTs will come shortly minus the Mod PT, which at this point I'll probably just leave unopened. I may release it at a later date but if probably won't come with an announcement.
<Embrace The Void>

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:22 am

Post by MariaR »

I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”