Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1626, Vaxkiller wrote:I could do BNL lynch I think.
Both if you aren't looking too good but I'm much more comfortable lynching you
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1628, BNL wrote:I mean the general gist of A50’s posting is that he is really light hearted and likes to joke around, but in a fun way.
It worries me for some obscure reason >n<
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:10 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1648, Shock Value wrote:Oh, RCE is either town or 3p but either way they're the most protown person here so don't lynch them please.
the rce/shock buddies aren't even subtle
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1667, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: theslim3r
..........why
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:14 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1679, Vaxkiller wrote:Great. So Shocks role is anti town. Still don't want to "waste" a lynch on that. I want scum.
Bad Post
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:32 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Agree with Vax, 3p double lyncher isn't a problem unless scum holds majority and we don't know how many, if any at all, there are. And even if there are no scum and it is just so. I doubt it's sk double lyncher.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1681, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 1677, BNL wrote:Ari can you check your role again? And I would like you to actually go back and see your role, and not cite it from memory.
Also, can you clearly state all rolecards you received at the beginning?

Btw slimer I also want you to go back to reread your role (but not claim it), just so you don't repeat what you did in Charging.
you're never going to let me live that down, are you? >.>

In post 1679, Vaxkiller wrote:Great. So Shocks role is anti town. Still don't want to "waste" a lynch on that. I want scum.
Ever considered the possibility that maybe there is no scum? Because it's entirely possible that theres just a hand full of third parties, then some townies.
Especially given the fact that someone else flipped 3p yesterday. The killing faction could very well just be an unclaimed vig/pgo/serial killer
This is also bad. It's either wifom to throw town off hunting scum or SK tmi.

VOTE: slimer
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:35 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I never claimed unlynchable, the lynched jester did. I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to guinea pig me.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1699, BNL wrote:Btw I was confused at first... but a Double Lyncher is a role, not an alignment (Lyncher):
In post 1743, Cheery Dog wrote:
Town Double-Lyncher

If you are on the lynch-wagon, the lynch happens twice. (if the lynched person can survive one lynch, they're still lynched, otherwise you're just hanging up a dead body)
Were other people confused as well or was it just me? :oops:
oh.....

@shock

I was assuming Double lyncher meant you were a lyncher.... of 2 people... meaning you had a list of 2 people you had to lynch to win.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1689, Chara wrote:we only know the role, not the alignment.
probably should have posted what a Double Lyncher was when i made this post, honestly.

it's just a role.
i'm voting Shock Value for play.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1709, Chara wrote:i'm voting Shock Value for play.
y tho
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:40 pm

V/LA Friday - Sunday.

I should still be able to post once a day though.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

VOTE: chara
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Chara »

^^^still town.
not scum though. just being extremely lazy. and "scum by play" was a lie, it's more like scum by... bad mouthfeel.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:51 pm

Wow I didn't think it was possible for you to explain that with something that made even less sense... :roll:
Shock Value
Shock Value
Goon
Shock Value
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Shock Value »

Hydra of Aeronaut and Aristophanes
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Isnt that the term coined for the hunger sense millennials came up with
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Eragon »

Yum

My dad cut the internet cord to our house on accident so hopefully it’s fixed tommorow
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

I still don't know what I'm looking for exactly, and thus I have no better option than to lynch the slot that discarded what I think would have been a great Town utility, admitted to have been offered another good Town role that they didn't pick, and claim to have picked the Town alignment with the role that makes the least sense as a Town pick.

Usually you at least "know" there to be a scum team, and depending on the size of the game you can then estimate their size and powers. What do we
know
we're up against here? Nothing.

Theoretically we "could" be up against:

Aliens: Groupscum with one factional kill for the entire game. This is balanced by giving multiple high-impact abilities. Wins when it makes up a majority of the players without contest.

Does the double lyncher thing fit the description? I think it does.

Other alignments: Your Win Condition and factional abilities are provided in your Role PM.

That's an explicitly "unknown" win con to the majority. It's not necessarily "anti-town" but then if that's it then the game should be over (or actually should have never started).

Also, recently some people have been arguing that a game with no "informed minority group" is not a game of mafia, so if Gamma is not trolling then we have at least 2 of the same anti-town faction (That's Mafia/WWs/Cult/Alien).

I could go on and on and on, but I'm just speculating with no real info to base my speculation on. We need more info.

@Value: Who did you target last night?? (Sorry if you already claimed that and I missed it)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:29 am

Post by BNL »

Eh idk if I prefer Shock or slimer
UNVOTE:
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:36 am

Post by BNL »

Actually Shock's posts feel gut town to me
VOTE: theslimer3
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:37 am

Post by BNL »

In post 1691, Shock Value wrote:
In post 1677, BNL wrote:Ari can you check your role again? And I would like you to actually go back and see your role, and not cite it from memory.
Also, can you clearly state all rolecards you received at the beginning?

Btw slimer I also want you to go back to reread your role (but not claim it), just so you don't repeat what you did in Charging.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Savage XD
I fucking live it BNL :P

Ya, I checked. Town Cop, Town Coatgeard/Psychologist, Town Double-Lyncher. I chose the latter.
My reasoning was that Cop is boring (ya ya, be mad w/e :P) I stand with 3Ps, and I think any "unlynchable/DayBP/whatever roles are most likely 3P or Scum.
I look at it this way, we are a Town Strongman Voter. If the role that is lynched has protection, we bypass it and get a flip. It's quite a good town utility tbh!

But like I say, I need a fucking break from Mafia.
I literally worked a 12 hour day with no breaks, almost no food/coffee, and on 2 hours sleep because I was writing an essay al night.
It's be a blessing XD
In post 1692, Shock Value wrote:
Vax, can you explain why you think my role is antitown?
And you specifically say role, not alignment. What is your actual read of me?
In post 1693, Shock Value wrote:
In post 1680, Xtoxm wrote:"i made an anti town decision based on personal preference"
This is literally 100% true. So what?
In post 1694, Shock Value wrote:
In post 1682, Almost50 wrote:Honestly, I can't disagree.

According to Ari, they received three TOWN roles: Cop + Double Lyncher + Psychiatrist and Coastguard Rescue.
Out of those we only know 3 to be true (mod-confirmed) and then 2 must be true (Xtoxm couldn't have possibly "guessed" it, plus Ari admitted it)m which leaves us with the 1st card (the Town Cop).

Now there are several times the Town Cop appears in the Great Idea Mafia thread, but there's also a 3P Town Cop, and that one's win con is THIRD PARTY (as long as there are other 3P in play, which in this game we know to be true). I'm referring to this card:
In post 5057, Irrelephant11 wrote:
Third Party Town Cop

You can check one person each night, and will get the results in the form of “Town” or “Not Town”

If there are other third parties, you have the same win condition as one of them

If not, you also have the ability once per day to post a very clearly-stated list of every players’ alignment (do so in italics so the mod recognizes it); if you are correct for every player, you will win and exit the game. If not, nothing will happen.
As soon as I found that card I stopped looking. I would very much expect Ari to have picked the Double Lyncher combined with the above quoted win con for the fun of it.

Otherwise, what Townie really throws out Cop and adopts Double Lyncher when they have no choice but to be TOWN???

In other words, Ari (and Aero) had two shots at being Town and one at being 3P and that is why they had to drop the Cop role in favor of adopting the 3P alignment, so had to chose between Double Lyncher/Psychiatrist, and obviously the former guarantees a lynch on a 1-shot lynch proof thus helping their 3P win con which would probably be get NK'd (if Deathster was the only other 3P we had) or live to end game (if we have a true Survivor in-play).

The question now is whether we want to go for safe play, lynch a non-Townie (and be dicks to them), or we want to leave them be for another day or two (Mafia probably have no incentive to shoot them now since they'd rather shoot Town)? *Thinking*
Ooo that role is fantastic! I 100% would have used that as alignment if I'd gotten it!
Sadly we did not.
Also, the wincons suggested, A50, are to get NK'd or to survive. Do I appear to be playing towards either?
If so, please present your argument because LOL!
In post 1683, Something_Smart wrote:the thing about that, A50, is that there are dozens of town cop roles, and probably only one (or maybe two) of that role. Even if they'd use third party cop for their alignment 100% of the time and town cop for their alignment only 10% of the time, they're still more likely to be town.

And... Ari is a great guy, but he's not known for always preferring the mechanically correct choice :P
HEY!
I mean, you're right XD But still! :P
I play for fun, trollz, and lols. I really am not a srs busns guy anymore, which also affirms my need for a break.
In post 1684, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1683, Something_Smart wrote:the thing about that, A50, is that there are dozens of town cop roles, and probably only one (or maybe two) of that role. Even if they'd use third party cop for their alignment 100% of the time and town cop for their alignment only 10% of the time, they're still more likely to be town.
Is he known to make the worst of choices though? Not to my knowledge. And not when it's clear cut.

But regardless, I'm past that point (at least from my own PoV). I am asking .. if we "hypothetically knew" he was a 3P Double Lyncher.. do we want to lynch him today or wait another day or two? Do you think Scum (as a general term) would want to shoot him for us or would they be inclined to keep him alive to keep us skeptical and/or hope he sides by them towards the end of the game if they appear to have a shot at winning?
I legit didn't care about Cop and it was the one I decided I was not keeping first. Oh man, would we have gotten lynched D1 if that was the discard not the alignment card? XD I mean, the others are conftown by nature of only being available in this alignment, yet I'd have been scumread for the discard!
This is an interesting thought experiment! XD
These posts
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:38 am

Post by BNL »

In post 1695, Shock Value wrote:Honestly, I don't remember the last time I scumread this player, but

VOTE: A50

Lynch me if you like, but I am town and A50 is shading me so hard! It's scummy AF and I'm a known easy target.
Idk about these posts, though
GTKAS - BNL

BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:39 am

Post by BNL »

In post 1697, Shock Value wrote:Here's a piece of advice - Never believe what RC claims. Think about the motivation behind his making the claim. It'll get you far closer to the truth!
This too
GTKAS - BNL

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I've already claimed and flipped, wuuu?