Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:13 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I dunno like if someone else was wrong about something would you assume it's never TvT, particularly when my reason to be so sure was, in fact, true.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:19 am

"this person clearly is not playing like 'players role' would play like because X Y Z do not align with what they claim their role was."
"wow this person did not in fact actually have 'players role' and therefore they did not play like X Y Z because they were lying."

if I had lied about my role and yall had lynched me based on my role not making sense would you have blamed Varsoon for being wrong? I kinda feel like you would have written it off as being my fault.

Kinda feels like you're just being like this because you've decided this situation is my fault because I annoyed you more even though realistically I couldn't play around Varsoon's actions.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2283, Nibbui wrote:I'm surprised on the lack of a backslash to you after Varsoon lynch to be honest. People seem to be kinda avoiding saying anything to you.
This is exactly my concerns. When I saw that varsoon flipped town my immediate thought was that the next few pages were going to be RC getting wagoned and him trying to wriggle his way out of it and I was willing to join such a wagon. It just confuses me that most people have not even considered that the 1v1 was TvS which I'm pretty sure was the opinion shared by most people prior to the lynch.
I mostly just lurk now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:20 am

If I fakeclaimed IC to try to lynch a townie I would get so much shit but no one seems interested in assigning blame to anyone for varsoon's fakeclaim besides me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:21 am

dunno maybe that's because I've been obvtown? objectively?
everyone who knows me has said i'm town with a very high degree of certainty so like why should I be getting wagoned?
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:22 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2284, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2283, Nibbui wrote:I'm surprised on the lack of a backslash to you after Varsoon lynch to be honest. People seem to be kinda avoiding saying anything to you.
When it turns out the guy was lying about being an IC I'm surprised I got any backlash at all.
I guess. But the consensus was that this was TvS way before he started flat out lying. I just find it odd that people have completely dropped the issue when I think there's more to be discussed.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2292, MariaR wrote:If nk15 is scum those rapid votes on him had a busser for sure.
This is the only thing we could learn from an NK15 lynch tbh. But since I think he's far more likely to flip town I really don't think it's worth it.
I mostly just lurk now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:25 am

I think scum both 1) are willing to let town take the blame for pushing on me if it's going to happen and 2) aren't particularly interested in extending the toxicity by pushing me right now
and realistically the fact that firebringer says i'm 99.99% town should settle the issue given that although firebringer's read on me isn't perfect it's certainly better than anyone elses
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2299, Not Known 15 wrote:That you should stop doing it?
I have already stopped because I'm not in the mood for apologies but why I wouldn't be polite of saying "sorry if I'm wrong on you" when I try to lynch someone that not only can be town but are usually very frustated on being lynched?

Because it sounds scummy? I already said it's NAI and my completed games can prove it if you do the effort of skimming over one.
I never said bussing. It just looked to me that you removed pressure from somebody without having gotten a reaction when town should usually strive to apply pressure.
I'm not applying pressure on NSG or anyone to be active if she's/they are busy. I hope that they understand later though if I happen to just wanna lynch them later if I find their ISO lacking and there's no special posts that change my mind.

and I'm not saying "NSG, please post" because I think she already knows that, she's just occupied. She can be scum though, who knows.

Also about me saying the word, I would I do that? It's not going to help this game at all because it's simply self-meta, I can talk about self-meta all day here and why I'm town, but self-meta in a game is not that useful if not for the sake of pointing out NAI things and sometimes some exceptions.

The unique thing it would do is to weaken my scum game, and to be honest, I think my playstyle changed a lot and as scum now I would use a different tactic/rethoric and that word would stop being a somewhat very shaken scumtell.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2305, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2284, RadiantCowbells wrote:
When it turns out the guy was lying about being an IC I'm surprised I got any backlash at all.
I guess. But the consensus was that this was TvS way before he started flat out lying. I just find it odd that people have completely dropped the issue when I think there's more to be discussed.
It is possible that it was TvS and that their scumpartners don't want RC dead yet - not before the end of the night, especially.
It would make sense that the scumpartners were ready to bus RC tomorrow at that point but then this lynch appeared and they are not ready to lynch RC before they have used their ability gained by minigame, whatever this is. It would actually make sense, for example, if MariaR is town and RC got a strongman; or something of equally high(or even higher) value.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:31 am

my ability redirects anything that targets NSG towards me or removes the ability if i'm no longer alive. you can confirm it by using a targeted action on her.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2310, RadiantCowbells wrote:my ability redirects anything that targets NSG towards me or removes the ability if i'm no longer alive. you can confirm it by using a targeted action on her.
So targeting NSG is pointless and she can do what she wants without fear of interruption or investigation - as long as you are alive? That's pretty bad if NSG is scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:36 am

she can do what she wants without fear of interruption or investigation for the remainder of the game regardless of my survival
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2310, RadiantCowbells wrote:my ability redirects anything that targets NSG towards me or removes the ability if i'm no longer alive. you can confirm it by using a targeted action on her.
that's...cute.

Not sure what to think of you claiming it right now or the role itself though, maybe towny tbh? dunno.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2298, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2294, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2249, RadiantCowbells wrote:Do you think it wasn't, mutant?
If it was then what you'd be trying to tell me is that the entire 1v1 was entirely based on personal issues. You're both respectable players and I'd like to think that both of you are better than that. Going by how the 1v1 started, I think this 1v1 came from more than just a distaste for each other. You scum read Varsoon and wanted to lynch him first after he provoked you. Unless you doing that was indeed personal, I don't see how this whole thing has been TvT. But since you've expressed genuine reasons to scum read Varsoon I don't think it was.
Why can't I have been wrong given that he lied about his role and that was a lot of my motivation?
Okay, fair enough. This is probably what I'm overlooking. I still have concerns though. Eg. you were very down to lynch him way before he lied about his role. You can't honestly claim that you wouldn't have lynched him if he didn't lie about his role because if he didn't lie then I'm fairly certain he would have been dead then and there. I also have reasons to suspect you beyond just the 1v1. For example, typically, when someone is familiar with my playstyle, when they role scum against me they tend to town read me with little justification and try to pocket me. You seem to be following that pattern. This process even occurred during the span of our only other game together where you originally tried to get me lynched but when you switched to being nicer to me I began to town read you. You're a good enough player to see that I tend to town read those who town read me so I know it's the kind of thing you'd use against me especially since the people who follow the pattern are always strong players.
I mostly just lurk now.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Nibbui »

Meh, we can look at NK15 later in day 2, at least we can engage him.

I know Nico is busy but I don't expect her to do engage in this game even if she wasn't busy at all, it's practically her meta most of the time and she has the miller claim going on as well.

VOTE: Nico
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:45 am

Post by MariaR »

Welcome to the Nico lynch we're happy to have you.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2300, RadiantCowbells wrote:I dunno like if someone else was wrong about something would you assume it's never TvT, particularly when my reason to be so sure was, in fact, true.
But that still doesn't explain your actions before the claim.
I mostly just lurk now.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Nibbui »

ok maybe mutant is town with this last post.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:50 am

mutant if you think I'm scum because I townread you then you're saying that you don't think I'd townread you as town, no?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2316, MariaR wrote:Welcome to the Nico lynch we're happy to have you.
Thanks. Everyday is always a good day to lynch lurker slots with a miller claim.

Nothing personal though Nico, I respect your playstyle and understand you're busy, but in this situation it just seems a good choice to lynch you.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2301, RadiantCowbells wrote:if I had lied about my role and yall had lynched me based on my role not making sense would you have blamed Varsoon for being wrong? I kinda feel like you would have written it off as being my fault.

Kinda feels like you're just being like this because you've decided this situation is my fault because I annoyed you more even though realistically I couldn't play around Varsoon's actions.
I don't blame you for Varsoon's actions. It's Varsoon's fault that he got lynched and I think he probably would have been lynched either today or tomorrow even if you never engaged with him. But I do think that there is some scum motivation behind your push. Scum motivation that is only showing because I don't think you originally planned to go after Varsoon.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2307, RadiantCowbells wrote:and realistically the fact that firebringer says i'm 99.99% town should settle the issue given that although firebringer's read on me isn't perfect it's certainly better than anyone elses
What if firebringer is scum?
I mostly just lurk now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:54 am

if firebringer is scum then I'm town anyway
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:55 am

unless you think that between 3 scum members we have 5 votes

that role never exists on scum unless it can only be used on town and even then it's sketchy as hell to give someone like me

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”