Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Varsoon »

It's really clear that you're trying to ground my arguments against you as invalid and mired in personal shit, while also giving yourself wiggle room for when I flip town so you can throw your hands up and go, "See! I said Town Varsoon would have a vendetta against me too!"

Chump-mode.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Please continue to blatantly dodge every time I ask you where your scum-meta of me is being informed.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Like yeah it's not as though about 1/3 of our playerbase is completely inactive in this game
Not even gonna touch on how you're using FB's multi-votes to leverage a lynch that's not even close to majority-informed.
But yeah keep strongarming shit while ignoring THE WHOLE REST OF THE GAME acting like that's ideal town play.
I can't fathom how people let you get away with this shit as scum.
Oh, wait, they don't. They lynch you. That's right.
And then you cry about it being policy so that you can continue to play like this and WIFOM it in the future.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 945, Varsoon wrote:Are you really unsure of where it came from, FB?
You literally voted me with separate vote tags multiple times.

Anyway, digging up something real quick.
I was told my initial vote didn’t count
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Like, via PM?
I find that really hard to believe but okay.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 944, Firebringer wrote:Did rc give me power?!
Why lie about that though?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Uhm I didn't mean to multi quote that
Weird flex but okay
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think that wouldn’t be possible though?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oh misquote
Good meme though.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Fairly certain it's not possible rules as written AND RC claimed to have unlocked their own minigame role.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Firebringer »

If I knew I was a multi voter I would have swung my vote dick around a lot sooner
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You kinda voted me and quick unvoted so there's no way we can even know if you picked up that ability or had it early
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I check my role pm not in there
Show

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 960, Firebringer wrote:If I knew I was a multi voter I would have swung my vote dick around a lot sooner
Are you saying you got your minigame power but you were not informed of that or what it does?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 962, Firebringer wrote:I check my role pm not in there
It's cause you danced with rc.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 963, Elbirn wrote:
In post 960, Firebringer wrote:If I knew I was a multi voter I would have swung my vote dick around a lot sooner
Are you saying you got your minigame power but you were not informed of that or what it does?
It’s not my Minigame power
Show

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Varsoon »

So
Do you think RC gave you extra votes or it's someone else trying to muddy the waters from the shadows?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 880, Elbirn wrote:I'm tempted to tell the RC vs. Varsoon debacle to kick rocks because I dont think I can make a proper choice

I want to vote RC but that decision is literally based on personal bullshit. I think RC, while surely a respectable player of mafia, as either alignment will control the game in a super unhealthy way. Even if town I'm going to have a miserable time having him boss everyone around and insist on having his way. The only other person here who seems willing to act as a balancing effect to this is Varsoon, but RC is so threatened by another strong willed personality that he csnt do anything else but will it out of existence, and it doesnt help that they've got personal beef with each other

I dont want RC vs varsoon because I want to actually play mafia, not...whatever this is.
^ Apart from a busy weekend and generally not feeling like playing mafia, this is exactly why I've been having trouble finding anything to say. I don't like being this inactive but I've been actively avoiding getting involved in RC vs Varsoon because I felt that I have nothing to contribute. You can't really deny that the conflict originated from a personal vendetta, and I'm finding it difficult at this point to separate what is personal from what is actually game relevant.

I've only seen RC as confirmed innocent town so I have no idea how he usually plays as either alignment, and I don't know Varsoon at all. This whole time, I've been working with the assumption that this interactions is the most likely to be TvS because that's what it feels like to me, so I've been trying to pick the scum out of them two and while I have no concrete read, I do have a few thoughts on it. Now, this may sound like a completely insane question, but bear with me here: Is there any possibility at all that this is just a huge distraction, and both are scum? That way if one of them is lynched/dies, the other will pretty much never be suspected again, is that possibly something that the two of them would do? Also, what are the chances that this is just TvT stemming from personal conflicts that got way out of hand? If some of you who are more familiar with them could weigh in on this, that would be great, thanks.

So if it is indeed TvS as I believe is most likely the case, and I absolutely had to pick one to lynch, I would have to go with RC. RC's push on Varsoon up until yesterday when he started posting more has been absolutely nothing but 'He's scum, please lynch', whereas Varsoon's case against RC has been based more on reasoning regarding on his behavior from the start, and I can see where he's coming from. I realise that giving someone townpoints on the basis that their viewpoint is similar to your own can be bias, but the way I see it, it makes sense for my viewpoint to be more closely shared by town than scum right? Also, and this is probably a reason that many of you will dislike, but I'm extremely uncomfortable with RC's openness about how willing he is to strongarm the game, and the way he's said things like how we're basically all screwed if he is scum. Considering RC's confidence, I can't shake the feeling that he could very well be scum who's power wolfing because he believes that he can get away with it.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

So I guess I'm back here at least for now. It may all be guesswork based on assumptions and gut feeling but it's Day 1, and this is what makes the most sense to me.
Boop.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Chibibear

It may be the *non-soberness* happening but you may be my spirit animal

We may be in the same karass
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 951, Varsoon wrote:Please continue to blatantly dodge every time I ask you where your scum-meta of me is being informed.

This is another obvscum post to add to the tally

Chibi, what's different about this game from me? Fundamentally I think if you look back at how I dealt with LLD this is just how I play the game. You say worried about me being scum, I say if I were scum I wouldn't play in a way this likely to gather scumreads. Everything you said about Varsoon being reasonable and trying to hit notes that you follow are not towntells, they're scumtells, and as I recall I gave far less explanation about LLD than I have about Varsoon.

So if my playstyle annoys you? Fine. I'm over it. I'm not playing here anymore so I don't have to like avoid you or anything. But I'm gonna let you in on a secret: if you flip me you're just going to end up flipping Varsoon the next day. And he'll flip scum. So skip the step and flip scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:26 pm

In post 950, Varsoon wrote:It's really clear that you're trying to ground my arguments against you as invalid and mired in personal shit, while also giving yourself wiggle room for when I flip town so you can throw your hands up and go, "See! I said Town Varsoon would have a vendetta against me too!"

Chump-mode.
In post 951, Varsoon wrote:Please continue to blatantly dodge every time I ask you where your scum-meta of me is being informed.

I'm gonna let y'all in on a secret

Varsoon keeps emphasizing this scum meta from his top scumread, why? If I'm town I'll just deliver it, right? Unless the reasons are all [redacted] and Varsoon knows it and wants to lampshade the fact that I'm unable to share details by repeatedly demanding an explanation of the one thing I can't give an explanation about.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:27 pm

Idrc about Elbirn but I'm disappointed in you chibi.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

The more I look at the Varsoon vs RC the more it looks like bussing scum vs bussing scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:48 am

So what you're essentially saying is that both of our reads seem like we're TMIing the other scum, correct? The sheer certainty, the way we're pushing?
From there you should be asking yourself the question: "which of these two people is more likely as town to have a read that I don't understand and seems like a TMI read on scum" because the answer there is resoundingly me and is never Varsoon
so from your perspective Varsoon should be always scum whereas you should acknowledge that I look like this as town on occasion.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:48 am

you can even still think I'm scum but varsoon is a far better vote based on your own thoughts on the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”