Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3323, Elbirn wrote:NK where's your vote at?
If there were no minigames ahead or we agreed to ignore them(which could be right) then I would have voted....
Nico Robin.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Elbirn »

Why nico over kokichi?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Elbirn »

And if you have time for a second question, why are kokichi + chibi not possible as scum buddies?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3326, Elbirn wrote:Why nico over kokichi?
If Succinct is right then the POE for (two) scum is {me, Kokichi, Chibi, Nico}
I know that I am town.
But because I am town, it's very strange that Chibi didn't hammer me Night 1... instead voted Kokichi... if they are both scum.
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 3316, mutantdevle wrote: Kokichi is caught scum and we've managed to produce a townblock of 5. The PoE pool besides Kokichi is only 3 people and with a mislynch to spare we're headed towards a guaranteed victory.
While the PoE pool is four total players, I personally disagree with the idea Kokichi's caught scum.

Not Known 15, though?
In post 3318, Not Known 15 wrote:That means... IF Succinct is town then the Mafia are Chibi, Kokichi(who lied with the IC claim) and Nico Robin.... let me check something... No there is something still wrong here.
ChibiBear and Kokichi Oma is an unlikely scenario. Either Succinct is lying or they were redirected or... or we have a godfather.
Because Nico+Kokichi/Chibi is entirely possible I cannot rule out Succinct being town and suffering from a godfather.
Succinct could also be mafia, and then all these clears are fake.
Seems fairly caught.
In post 3317, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 3315, northsidegal wrote:according to jjh i was removed on the turn of the second day rather than at night 1
Good. The inno result still counts for both you and Gamma then.
It should, yes.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3328, Not Known 15 wrote:
I know that I am town.
But because I am town, it's very strange that Chibi didn't hammer me Night 1... instead voted Kokichi... if they are both scum.
I think this should have been in response to my second question?

@Succinct, kokichi lied about being an IC. That's a confirmed scum right there.
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 3330, Elbirn wrote:@Succinct, kokichi lied about being an IC. That's a confirmed scum right there.
Kokichi claims IC in many games.
I knew it was a lie from moment I replaced in. It's nai.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Elbirn »

Examples?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3329, Succinct wrote: Not Known 15, though?
In post 3318, Not Known 15 wrote:That means... IF Succinct is town then the Mafia are Chibi, Kokichi(who lied with the IC claim) and Nico Robin.... let me check something... No there is something still wrong here.
ChibiBear and Kokichi Oma is an unlikely scenario. Either Succinct is lying or they were redirected or... or we have a godfather.
Because Nico+Kokichi/Chibi is entirely possible I cannot rule out Succinct being town and suffering from a godfather.
Seems fairly caught.
Succinct...
you claimed a role that could possibly clear 3 people Night ONE... and 2 each following night...
its Role Madness...multiple people have power roles(although not all have high power roles)...
and you rule out a godfather?
Bad idea. Balance-wise the Godfather is almost guranteed to exist. Don't forget - even with a godfather, unless there are two, you have a narrow POE for two scum.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:56 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 3319, Elbirn wrote:Okay so barring Succinct being a Slumlord 4D chess master the game is solved with the scum team being
i sincerely doubt this is the case as much as i would enjoy for the game to be this simple

succint trying to lynch nico over kokichi today doesn't give me any confidence in that either
In post 3331, Succinct wrote:
In post 3330, Elbirn wrote:@Succinct, kokichi lied about being an IC. That's a confirmed scum right there.
if kokichi is town lying about this then i have no reservations about policy lynching him.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Personally I find Succinct's ignorance of a godfather possibility quite ... interesting, and scum-indicative. If I had a role that just
confirmed
5 people as town by Day 3... then I would be extremely cautious about godfathers. So maybe that role is just B S.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

... or they are of the mentality that you always ignore the possibility of godfathers until there is no other answer.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

The current pool of mafia is you, Kokichi, Chibi and Nico. Obviously, from your point of view it would 100% the other 3. I don't care how unlikely a scenario you think something is, if it is mechanically so then your opinion is irrelevant. If you really think that the mafia team isn't Kokichi, Nico and Chibi then what you are telling me is that you yourself are one of the mafia.

Succinct being redirected was what they were concerned about originally, however, I was able to prove with 99% certainty that this was not the case. For Nibbui to have been redirected night 1 then a whole load of coincidences would have had to have taken place that are, in my opinion, beyond reasonable plausibility.

If succinct is actually mafia with this grand fakeclaim then I have a backup plan in place to expose them as such which doesn't require me to be alive. I don't wish to give any more details on this.

The only valid point you have raised here is that we've forgotten about the possibility of a godfather. That said, I don't think it matters too much as it will soon become apparent if the lynch pool is inaccurate. And, to be honest, your post here kinda seems like you're trying to discredit the townblock that has formed. If you're town then I don't so why you would do that as, although you may be lynched as part of the PoE pool, we'd win the game regardless of that. So I don't get what your problem is here?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3324, Not Known 15 wrote:First of all, there is the possibility that I am the only town in the POE.... but I am pretty sure that I am not - due to reasons you won't buy(since they rely on me being town).
Second - there is no way that the mod lets a cop like this loose unchecked. That means that the claim is either fake or has a downside ... such as a Godfather.
If you have a mechanical reason to suggest that our PoE pool is wrong then you should sure as hell be claiming that.

And I think you seem to be overestimating the power of Succinct's claimed role. The role has only been this powerful due to luck as opposed to its inherent design.
I mostly just lurk now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3337, mutantdevle wrote:The only valid point you have raised here is that we've forgotten about the possibility of a godfather. That said, I don't think it matters too much as it will soon become apparent if the lynch pool is inaccurate. And, to be honest, your post here kinda seems like you're trying to discredit the townblock that has formed. If you're town then I don't so why you would do that as, although you may be lynched as part of the PoE pool, we'd win the game regardless of that. So I don't get what your problem is here?
The problem with the GF is obvious.
Let's assume Succinct is town. Then we need to mislynch twice to know that there is a godfather.
Two mislynches is game over.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3331, Succinct wrote:
I also knew it was a lie but only based on the fact that it was a shit claim that had several holes in it. If claiming IC, in general, is something that Kokichi has done before several times as both scum and mafia then I'd be willing to accept that it's NAI but I strongly think that Kokichi is scum regardless and I've even explained to you why I'm unhappy with you trying to push the lynch away from Kokichi.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3333, Not Known 15 wrote:you claimed a role that could possibly clear 3 people Night ONE... and 2 each following night...
This proves to me that you don't understand how the role works.
I mostly just lurk now.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Elbirn »

@NK15

In post 3330, Elbirn wrote:
I know that I am town.

I'm still trying to get into your head, why vote nico over kokichi? What you posted doesnt really answer that question, it just posits that chibi and kokichi dont work as scumbuddies.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3338, mutantdevle wrote:And I think you seem to be overestimating the power of Succinct's claimed role. The role has only been this powerful due to luck as opposed to its inherent design.
No.
The likelyhood of a Night 1 triple Innocent is high enough(Gamma +2; and town are in the majority) in this setup.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3342, Elbirn wrote:
@NK15

In post 3330, Elbirn wrote:
I know that I am town.

I'm still trying to get into your head, why vote nico over kokichi? What you posted doesnt really answer that question, it just posits that chibi and kokichi dont work as scumbuddies.
First:
Claimed miller.
Sketchy Governor lynch-avoidance on Night 1.
Avoided main topic while talking in the Gamma PT and refusing to engage there but still writing - very scummy.(I am one of the three people in that hood right now)
Second:
If Chibi and Kokichi aren't scum together...
and Succinct is town...(this is however not set in stone)
then Nico is just Mafia.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:34 am

Post by NicoRobin »

And why can't they be scum together? Bussing is a thing.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3343, Not Known 15 wrote:The likelyhood of a Night 1 triple Innocent is high enough(Gamma +2; and town are in the majority) in this setup.
10/13 chance Gamma is town * 9/12 chance the first person he adds is town * 8/11 chance that the second person he adds is town = 42% chance that everyone in the PT is town * 3/11 chance that Nibbui picked someone in the PT = 11% chance Nibbui got the result * 7/8 chance that Nibbui even lived to tell anyone = 9% chance that this could have happened. That's based on the information we know alone. There's obviously going to have been other things that could have reduced the chances this could have happened. Eg. the chances that the person selected is in multiple PTs.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

It's actually 10% but whatever.
I mostly just lurk now.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 3346, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 3343, Not Known 15 wrote:The likelyhood of a Night 1 triple Innocent is high enough(Gamma +2; and town are in the majority) in this setup.
10/13 chance Gamma is town * 9/12 chance the first person he adds is town * 8/11 chance that the second person he adds is town = 42% chance that everyone in the PT is town * 3/11 chance that Nibbui picked someone in the PT = 11% chance Nibbui got the result * 7/8 chance that Nibbui even lived to tell anyone = 9% chance that this could have happened. That's based on the information we know alone. There's obviously going to have been other things that could have reduced the chances this could have happened. Eg. the chances that the person selected is in multiple PTs.
and the possibility of people CLAIMING that PT before...(which actually happened in this game)
MASSIVELY increases the possibility...
Succinct
Succinct
Goon
Succinct
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Succinct »

In post 3332, Elbirn wrote:Examples?
Not worth digging up, as I'm willing to lynch there. (See my theory in PT.)
In post 3333, Not Known 15 wrote:and you rule out a godfather?
I didn't. isn't an unreasonable stance.
In post 3340, mutantdevle wrote:I've even explained to you why I'm unhappy with you trying to push the lynch away from Kokichi.
And I've explained why I don't care about that. Kokichi's IC fakeclaim was nai, but Kokichi's in poe pool. I previously believed he was the most likely town of them (thus, was willing to lynch him but preferred elsewhere). However, my PT theory's changed my mind; now he's a preferred lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”