Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Mini Themed 2047: Everything Is (Still) A Lie [Finale]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Korina »

Mini Themed 2047: Everything Is (Still) A Lie Mafia!

Rules and Such

Stolen from my old rules, which I forgot if I
stole
borrowed without permission from anyone...
Shadowmodding me is CreativeMod1. Be kind to them as well! :)

General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all site-wide rules. If you're reading this, you should know this because you've probably already played a game on site, and I'm still required to tell you that.
  2. Unless I have specifically instructed you so through your role-card, talking outside the thread with anyone or anything sentient or non-sentient is strictly prohibited.
  3. Even if it is guarenteed to be false by me, you still cannot quote private chats or messages. Just don't. Paraphrase, it's not hard.
  4. No matter how ingenious your argument on why Not_Mafia being turned into bacon confirms I am in fact Mafia, it doesn't actually prove anything. Flavor is just flavor. Alright?
    . Flavor may be used with game-relevant information contained inside. This will normally be directed at lies I may (or may not) make.
  5. We're humans, alright? Be civil. I shouldn't really need to enforce this rule too much. I will tolerate some name-calling, however, don't let it devolve into a flame-war, and we'll be cool, cool?
  6. Play towards your win-condition. If you feel like something that works against your win-con may actually give you/your team the best chance of winning, and you can explain that thought process to me, by all means, go ahead and try it. I won't hold it against you. If you cannot win however, this rule really has no meaning to you because you've already lost, and feel free to play against your wincon as much as possible since you've already lost.
Activity/Prods
  1. Every 48 hours (at the very minimum), you
    must
    , otherwise the prod-timer will not reset.
  2. If you actually post every 48 hours, I may restrict your prod-timer, or replace you, so lets not get there, ok?
  3. Lets also not get three prods, nor not post for 24 hours after a prod, (72h total), because that means you get forcibly replaced and graylisted at the end of the game.
  4. Be active, because prodging every 47.999... hours is not active. Two prodges may count under one single prod, only because I deemed that they should, because your prodge attempt was bad.
V/LA Etiquette
  1. You must declare your V/LA in the thread, not in PMs, nor in any PTs, but in the thread. If you do declare a V/LA outside of the thread, I will post your reasoning in the thread alongside the declaration you went V/LA. (I don't think you want that, so...)
  2. If your V/LA will be really long, or you will not have access during that period of time, please request replacement, that will make the game so much better for all of us.
  3. If real life comes around and becomes really annoying, and you disappear, please tell me what's going on when you have a moment. We don't wanna be wondering what happened to you.
Deadlines/Player Actions
  1. Unless I say otherwise, one day is equal to two weeks, (or 14 days or 336 hours or 20160 minutes or 1209600 seconds).
  2. One night is two days, (or 0.285 weeks or 2880 minutes or 172800 seconds), and like the days, it will remain as that unless I say otherwise.
  3. If the day or night is extended for whatever reason, you'll be informed of that. It'll also be extended if I really feel like extending it.
  4. I require all actions by the time I start to resolve all actions, otherwise I'll treat your action as "Sleep in all night like a lazy bum".
Voting
  1. A simple majority ("a majority in which the highest number of votes cast for any one candidate, issue, or item exceeds the second-highest number, while not constituting an absolute majority."), is required for someone to be hanged. Do not try to outplay this, because it won't work.
  2. I won't be using an automatic vote-counter this game, so as long as I (and the others) can tell you are voting someone, it counts as a vote.
  3. With that being said, if it looks like a vote, it is a vote. I will not care if it does not say vote once I count it.
  4. We've established very well I can't read nor count, so vote-gambit at your own risk if you really want to.
  5. If you really really want to, you don't have to unvote before re-voting, but that makes my life making the vote-count easier, so...
  6. No-lynch is an option, still requires half the living player-list to agree upon it.
  7. Plurality is enabled in this game, so if you do not hang someone by the end of the day, I'll end up hanging whoever has the most votes.
  8. If two or more people are tied for majority at the end of the day, whoever reached majority first will be hanged instead
Special Mechanics / Definitions
  1. You are not dead until I say you are actually dead, so feel free to post until then.
  2. Twilight lasts until I lock the thread. Like I said in the above post, you are not dead until I say you are dead, so feel free to post until then.
  3. You are allowed to make one (1) "Bah!" post once you are ded. Please make sure these posts have no relevant game information.
  4. This game is a role-madness game, and there are plenty of bastard mechanics, and moderator lies. I will confirm this right now:
    your win-con is true, everything else on your role-card may not be, however
  5. Whispers are in play in this game. Each player may whisper any other living player nine (9) times per day. Whispers have a maximum character limit of 400 characters. All players whispering to one another will be publicly announced.
  6. Whispers must be sent to me with the subject line of "Mini Themed 2047: EISAL Whisper to [Name]" or something similar for them to count.
  7. Last wills also are in play during this game. They have a maximum character limit of 825 characters, and must be sent to me with the subject line of "Mini Themed 2047: EISAL Last Will" or something similar for them to count.
  8. Janitors, if in play, will prevent last wills from being publicly revealed.
Miscellaneous Rules
  1. There will be two colors I shall be using in this game:
    this teal color (#006769)
    and
    light salmon (#FF9896)
    . Anything in
    this color
    is guaranteed to be true, while anything in
    this color
    may or may not be true. Take it with caution, because I may choose to make it the truth later on...
  2. If you require some external help to read your text, don't post it. (This includes text below size-69.)
  3. Still accepting the double spaced, MLA format, Times New Roman, 12-point font, convincing two page essay on why I'm the best FM player ever. No one has actually accepted that yet, (that I know of). (Citations are still required as well).
  4. Follow the spirit of the rules. If you think I would find the loophole you found funny enough to justify you going against the spirit of the rules, feel free to go against this rule at your own peril.
  5. gl hf. This is a game, ran by me. Do you expect really anything balanced?
Last edited by Korina on Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 20 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Korina »

Player Information1. Jingle
2. Portgas D. Ace (NicoRobin)
3. singletonking
4. ceejayvinoya
5. WordNath
replaced Porkens

6. 0verki11
7. Persivul
8. RCEnigma
9. Frozen Angel
replaced Frozen Angel

10. Eragon
11. Nako
12. Kokichi Oma
13. Gamma Emerald
14. The Jury
15. Korina

* = 1 Prod

Spoiler: Still Testing (Alive)
1. Portgas D. Ace (NicoRobin)
2. singletonking
3. 0verki11
4. Persivul
5. Eragon
6. Nako
7. Kokichi Oma
8. Gamma Emerald
9. The Jury
10. Korina

Spoiler: No Longer Testing (Dead)
Your hopes and dreams of this game being non-bastard

Korina
, the
Cult Leader
was
hanged
D1
WordNath
, the
Mafia Thief
was
hanged
D2
Jingle
, the
[CLEANED]
was
shot
N2
RCEnigma
, the
Vengeful Loved Prankster
was
shot
N2
ceejayvinoya
, the
Loud Werewolf-Traitor Tailor Mason
was
shot
N2

Spoiler: Expelled (Modkilled)
Zoraster
Site Admin
Reason:
I felt like it.

Frozen Angel
Creativity (Compulsive Tinkering Guilty Inventor)

Reason:
No replacement + Failure to submit compulsive action.

Spoiler: Weird People Who Like To Watch Others Test (Spectators)
1. TheGoldenParadox

Game State Stuff
It is currently:
Day 1
, which ends in
(expired on 2018-12-27 07:20:00)

Last VC: v1.10
Korina (5, L-3!):
Nako, Jingle, Kokichi Oma, Eragon (x5*0.2), Persivul

0verki11 (2):
RCEnigma, ceejayvinoya
RCEnigma (2):
The Jury, Porkens
Persivul (1):
Gamma Emerald
The Jury (1):
0verki11
Nako (1):
Singletonking
Portgas D. Ace (NicoRobin) (0):

ceejayvinoya (0):

Eragon (0):

Jingle (0):

singletonking (0):

Porkens (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Not Voting (4):
Portgas D. Ace (NicoRobin), Frozen Angel, The Jury, Korina
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Jury Nomination
Jingle (1):
RCEnigma

With
alive, it takes
to nominate.

Spoiler: Sample VT
Role PM
Mini Themed 2047: Everything Is (Still) A Lie Mafia

Welcome, Korina! You drew
Simplicity (Vanilla Town)
, and as such, your allegiance falls with
The Town

Abilities:
~ With your sanity, you may try to deduce the lies and vote those you believe are not aligned with you.

Victory Condition:
~ You, and the
Town
win once
all threats to the
Town
are eliminated, and at least one
Pro-Town
player is still alive.

Please confirm you are sane, (and able to read), by sending me your
role-name and your alignment
Last edited by Korina on Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 18 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Korina »

Quickly double-checking all role-cards and flavors for total accuracy before finally sending all role-cards. This should take about 10 minutes, then role-cards will be sent.

Edit1: All role-cards have been finalized. All finalized role-cards will be sent out within the next 30 minutes.
Edit2: Rolecards have been sent!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Korina »

Pre-Game FlavorYou sat boredly in your senior calculus class. Your mind wandered aimlessly as the teacher stood in the front of the class, most likely bitching about someone not doing their homework again. You didn't really know because you weren't paying attention to her. Suddenly, the unmistakeable
"beeeeeeeeeep"
of the intercom sharply cut through your thoughts.
This was unusual,
you thought to yourself.
These types of announcements only came before classes, not during them.
They'd normally call the room phone if they needed to tell the teacher something.
Was the school on fire and the fire alarms broken or something?

"Mrs. Smith? Sorry for interrupting class, however, I require all your students down in the main gym right now," a deep voice rang out. That was the first thing that was odd, it wasn't the lady in student services, (Mrs. Steele was her name, right?), but rather Korina, the headmaster. Why would Korina of all people be making that announcement? Another thing that was odd was how even, almost monotonic, his voice was. Normally Korina had some life to his voice but this time it was gone.

You looked at your classmates, a confused and excited expression written on all of your faces. It was obvious all of you were thinking the same thing:
Why were we needed in the main gym? It beat sitting in class, but, why now?

Mrs. Smith angrily sighed. It was obvious she wasn't pleased with what Korina had needed you for, as she buried her head in her hands, scowling and cursing out Korina. "Go," was all she said, pointing at the door. That was she needed to say to you and the others to get you ready to leave. In a single moment, you had your stuff and were eagerly heading down towards the gym.

As the thirteen of you walked down the hall, you got many angry glares from the various other math teachers as you walked by. While walking, you all started discussing what the meaning of the sudden interruption was. It was immediately obvious that it was something important only because Korina had made the announcement, not anyone else. Additionally, the announcement took place during the middle of class. However, the exact meaning of the strange announcement eluded you.

You took your time getting down to the gym, like it didn't mean much to you. Obviously it did, but you chose not to treat it as such. Through the tiny, vertical windows on the giant, white wooden doors to the gym, you could see a giant stage laid out already, seemingly implying that graduation was upon them, but... that was impossible right? The school year had just started, so it couldn't be that you were graduating already, right? It was only October, graduation wasn't scheduled until May! You could see a bunch of people inside the gym, most notably your old teachers, the principals, a bunch others you don't know, and... Korina, the headmaster.

As you slowly filed in, Korina was pacing around in front of the stage, both his hands behind his back, while slightly bent over. It was obvious he was waiting for you guys to enter in. He looked up as all of you entered in, his posture instantly straitening up again, as he broadly smiled. "Ah, finally, you arrived! Took you long enough... but that's besides the point... um... you may be wondering why I've called all of you down to here in the middle of class, or even why there's a stage set up behind me... We've... well, I've decided to expedite your graduation. This is your final exam, actually. You just need to pass and then... you're done here. You've graduated," he eagerly said.

"If you remember on your first day here at Franklin Academy for Gifted Liars, I told you your final exam would be very atypical... It wouldn't be a sit down and fill out a paper exam, nono... I told all of you that you'd play a game of Mafia... Not a normal game of Mafia either... I told you apart from your peers lying to you, I'd be lying to you as well. If you remember, I told you your goal was to figure out not only your peers lies, but my own as well. There were some basic rules I did keep in mind while making this... your win-condition, your goal, if you will, will be true. Nothing else is required to be true... Now, I should tell you how you are being graded here... If you (or your faction) wins the game, congratulations! You've graduated, now get lost, you're done here. However, if your faction loses? I'm regret to inform you that you'll be flunking out in the worst way possible," Korina continued, staring at the group one at a time.

"Now, with that out of the way, lets... lets get started. Each of you are being handed your answer sheet. Please confirm you actually have the sheet clearly marked in black sharpie with your own name. If your name appears wrong, or you do not receive your own name, please inform me immediately. Once eleven or so of you actually do tell me that you have your own name, or 48 hours passes, we will start the exam. Please make sure your cellular devices are silenced and turned off as well..."

We will begin once 11/13 confirm, or if 48 hours passes from this post, whichever comes first!
12/11 have confirmed, (expired on 2018-12-11 14:25:00) remain!

We will begin shortly!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:14 am

Post by Korina »

Once enough of you had confirmed you had your own answer sheet, Korina nodded, trying to suppress a wry smirk. "One final thing... to recognize Jingle's academic achievements, and for being valedictorian for all prior years, this year included, I've taken the liberty to ensure he has been given something extra on this exam... Jingle, for being the ultimate liar and student the entire time you are here, you are confirmed by me to be Town. Now then... You may begin. You have fourteen days until this section of the exam is over," he simply replied as he started a timer. "Begin."

Jingle has been confirmed as an Innocent Child!

Day 1 Has Begun, and ends in (expired on 2018-12-27 07:20:00)!

VOTE COUNT 1.0
RCEnigma (1):
The Jury

Eragon (1):
Korina

Jingle (0):

Portgas D. Ace (NicoRobin) (0):

singletonking (0):

ceejayvinoya (0):

Porkens (0):

0verki11 (0):

Persivul (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

Nako (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

The Jury (0):

Korina (0):

Not Voting (13):
Jingle, Portgas D. Ace (NicoRobin), singletonking, ceejayvinoya, Porkens, 0verki11, Persivul, RCEnigma, Frozen Angel, Eragon, Nako, Kokichi Oma, Gamma Emerald, The Jury
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2018-12-27 07:20:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Good luck all!
- Deadline is being extended due to it originally ending on Christmas Eve.
- Eragon is V/LA until the 20th
- Singletonking is V/LA until the 15th
Last edited by Korina on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:21 am

Post by NicoRobin »

first
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Interesting voting mechanics out of the gate
The jury seems to have 2 votes...?
@Mod is that an error?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Korina »

In post 6, Gamma Emerald wrote:Interesting voting mechanics out of the gate
The jury seems to have 2 votes...?
@Mod is that an error?
No. The Jury is meant to have two split votes, each with a weight of one.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Korina »

Korina wrote:VOTE: NicoRobin
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ego
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:52 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Never believe Korina VOTE: jungle
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Nico posted so she's lock town.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Persivul »

What's the jury?
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:01 am

Post by singletonking »

V/LA until 15 Dec

Noted.
-Kor
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Nako »

Did you think I am that stupid to think that Jingle is the guilty child since everything is a lie?
You were right.
VOTE: Jingle

I'd also like to ask how do you describe your town game and scum game.
Nako
Nako
Goon
Nako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Nako »

I'll describe mine later. I need to do this first:
VOTE: Korina
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 15, Nako wrote:I'll describe mine later. I need to do this first:
VOTE: Korina
Cult leader who needs to lynch the mod confirmed
VOTE: Nako
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 0, Korina wrote:Be civil.
@mod: Fuck you!

:c
-Kor
singletonking
singletonking
Mafia Scum
singletonking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:34 am

Post by singletonking »

Oh hey Persivul, long time no see!

(This is a public alt of BulletNLynchproof)
On indefinite hiatus from playing Mafia.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Eragon »

am i gonna meme a lot? Yes
am i gonna solve a lot? hopefully
am i gonna post pictures of cats? 100%
am i gonna post SSBU memes? Definitely
am i gonna be happy? Depends
am i gonna RvS? See for yourself VOTE: Persival
am i gonna cry myself to sleep because of the bastard game? for sure
Is walugi ever gonna have his own game? No...
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 4, Korina wrote:Day 1 Has Begun, and ends in 16 days, 22 hours, 41 minutes!

what if D1 hasnt technically started yet?

i mean, it could be a big lie and we still havent started the game yet
Show

Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Korina »

In post 20, Eragon wrote:
In post 4, Korina wrote:Day 1 Has Begun, and ends in 16 days, 22 hours, 41 minutes!

what if D1 hasnt technically started yet?

i mean, it could be a big lie and we still havent started the game yet
This has been fixed...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 18, singletonking wrote:Oh hey Persivul, long time no see!

(This is a public alt of BulletNLynchproof)
Hello! Yeah, I was off for a little over a year.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 4, Korina wrote:
Eragon (1):
Korina

In post 8, Korina wrote:
Korina wrote:VOTE: NicoRobin

Show

Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Korina »

:right:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B