DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:58 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1147, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ugh. Buj you owe me a trust sheep when I ask for it.
I don't think I did anything.

It wasn't that I didn't know what A50 was doing (I didn't know they were a super vig sure, but like yeah I doubted he was a commuter). I just didn't agree that no lynch makes any difference.

Also I didn't force him to claim. I'm surprised he even thought his explanation would change my mind. I still don't understand how no lynch is better.

-BuJ
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 3.3
Flavor to be added.

With 9 Alive, it's 5 to lynch!

Omochao: (2) (1109), (1115),
CheekyTeeky: (0)
themilkcartonkid: (0)
Lady Angel: (0)
Flubbernugget: (0)
skitter30: (0)
Gamma Emerald: (0)
DuckDuckJab: (0)
Almost50: (0)

No Lynch: (2) (1052), (1054),

Not Voting (5): Gamma Emerald, Lady Angel, Omochao, (1084), (1139),

Deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2019-01-27 13:00:00).

Important Notes:
-
The Game is currently in Day 3.

-
skitter30 is permanently V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays.

-
Lady Angel is being replaced.
This is a Parachute.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1150, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 1147, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ugh. Buj you owe me a trust sheep when I ask for it.
I don't think I did anything.

It wasn't that I didn't know what A50 was doing (I didn't know they were a super vig sure, but like yeah I doubted he was a commuter). I just didn't agree that no lynch makes any difference.

Also I didn't force him to claim. I'm surprised he even thought his explanation would change my mind. I still don't understand how no lynch is better.

-BuJ
No you didn't do anything wrong and it still makes sense to lynch but it would've been nice if you trusted me to let A50 do his thing. It's not always optimal to follow him but I knew he was the vig and wanted to let him try for his perfect score. I'm mostly frustrated because he's got a better role than I thought.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1149, themilkcartonkid wrote:Cheeky, I dont think flubber should be the lynch. Omo and la are way luckier and could slide past, I think flubber is more of a confirm at night sort of thing. I'm all for omo or la, I would say la because the replacement might be super charismatic or really great scum. I dont know if I would ever be able to trust an la replacement as town because of that. I'd rather conf omo and then flubber or gamma. Mainly gamma
You don't really get a say sorry. You tried to guilty me and now there's evidence for another scum member so you follow whatever A50 and DDJ want to do for tonight. We have to leash you or waste A50s check on you. He's going to die so Id rather we take down all my scum reads in one go. Flubber lynch, LA blocked, omo checked.

Omo is the most likely scum so A50 needs to vig it to stop other kills going through. Lady A is next most likely so you need to Jail keep that to prove your role. If A50 dies we know its Lady A or you.

Someone correct me if my logic has gone wrong somewhere.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1123, themilkcartonkid wrote:So at this point I'm super certain scum is in omo, la, and gamma. I think the low amount of play is not scum for all of them, but at least one of them is purposefully low level. The game is stalling after a good flurry because they are barely checking in
Well I'm def not purposefully low level lol, what a thing to walk in on when wanting to get back into the game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1128, Almost50 wrote:FFS, I AM THE BLOODY VIG AND I HAVE THE BLOODY INFO I NEED!

First off, let me come clean: I lied about being a Commuter. I didn't know how to handle my "slip" otherwise. And yes, it was a slip indeed, just not a "scum slip".

My role is bizarre. I simply submit a list of 3 living players each night. If one (and exactly one) of them is Scum, they die and the scum kill is blocked. If none, 2 or all 3 are scum my action fails and the scum NK goes through.

On N1 I picked DDJ as a slot I hard TR'd. My 2nd choice would have been in Cheeky/Flubber/LA (as TRs), and Robert as the 3rd (the counterwagon to a flipped townie), and I decided to go for a Cheeky. If it ended up with someone else dying I would have assumed Robert was Town because DDJ was already all but confirmed in my eyes and Cheeky was close enough and was not on the lynch wagon on D1. I guess I was a bit lucky with Robert, thus confirming the other 2 as Town and from then on it was an easy job.

On N2 I was torn between 2 thoughts: Pick 3 others and see what happens (at best it could have confirmed 2 more townies, but at worst it could have resulted in mine or DDJ/Cheeky's death at the hands of the Mafia and I would have taken a step back rather than forward, so to speak). I picked the alternative of using my 2 confirmed townies with someone I suspected, so as to either kill scum or confirm a third townie 100%. I picked joges over milk.

N3 is going to be even easier. I am using DDJ+Cheeky+milk. Either milk dies or he is confirmed a townie.

The thing is if we hypothetically assume milk to be Town then we most probably lose a Townie tonight due to the Mafia kill. And now that I fully claimed I suspect that Townie would be me. This is partially why I didn't want to out, because as long as they thought I was a Commuter they would not have risked shooting me anyway, and especially so with the situation they're in. They simply cannot afford a failed NK.

The other reason was for fear they may have a Doctor or a roleblocker. *Sigh*

At first I thought NO WAY we have a JK with my role. Then it hit me: WHAT IF the game had went another route on D1 and I wasn't as lucky on N1? There would have been every chance that >I< would be the NK (the designer certainly didn't account for my "slip" resulting in me faking Commuter, did they?). If that was the case then would the Town be without an investigative/protective for the rest of the game? Because my role IS THE BLOODY INVESTIGATIVE, PROTECTIVE AND KILLING ROLE ALL IN ONE. That's why I didn't go for a milky lynch and decided it's better to verify him via my night action. It makes sense that a JK may exist as a backup for my role minus the killing part. Also the investigative part of his in nerfed compared to mine under the current situation.

Now how bloody hard would it have been for you to just trust me on a MECHANICAL DECISION? It has nothing to do with "gut" or "associative tells" or anything like that. A purely mechanical play by someone in the know.
This is wildly OP but I'll give you a pass. It's the mod I'm gonna have words with if this is real btw.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1145, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1128, Almost50 wrote:FFS, I AM THE BLOODY VIG AND I HAVE THE BLOODY INFO I NEED!
I know :(

Why the eff did you guys make him claim?
wdym you know?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1153, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1149, themilkcartonkid wrote:Cheeky, I dont think flubber should be the lynch. Omo and la are way luckier and could slide past, I think flubber is more of a confirm at night sort of thing. I'm all for omo or la, I would say la because the replacement might be super charismatic or really great scum. I dont know if I would ever be able to trust an la replacement as town because of that. I'd rather conf omo and then flubber or gamma. Mainly gamma
You don't really get a say sorry. You tried to guilty me and now there's evidence for another scum member so you follow whatever A50 and DDJ want to do for tonight. We have to leash you or waste A50s check on you. He's going to die so Id rather we take down all my scum reads in one go. Flubber lynch, LA blocked, omo checked.

Omo is the most likely scum so A50 needs to vig it to stop other kills going through. Lady A is next most likely so you need to Jail keep that to prove your role. If A50 dies we know its Lady A or you.

Someone correct me if my logic has gone wrong somewhere.
How would it be LA?
<Embrace The Void>

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1156, Gamma Emerald wrote:wdym you know?
A50 claimed no scum NKs - scum were dying at night - a50 wanted to skip day to go to night = vig A50 going for a perfect score.

I guess scum thought it was me because the people I was pushing got shot which is why I got the "guilty" put on me and not A50.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1157, Gamma Emerald wrote:How would it be LA?
I think LA getting genuinely flustered every SOD and her weird associations with robert could point to her being scum. I'm trying to blanket cover every person I'm not townreading.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'm wondering if LA will be replaced soon. I am also wondering if Omo is playing for time. Overall I'm not happy with the current level of activity, but maybe it's because it the weekend.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1160, Almost50 wrote:I'm wondering if LA will be replaced soon. I am also wondering if Omo is playing for time. Overall I'm not happy with the current level of activity, but maybe it's because it the weekend.
im back with my comp now so i gotta read now...

kinda thought i was the lynch for today tho? seems hard to play for time with that.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by Jingle »

DoubtingThomas replaces Lady Angel.
This is a Parachute.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1032, Gamma Emerald wrote:But we also have something that’s been stopping the scum kills
that doesnt really seem like a good reason for a massclaim at all.
In post 1033, CheekyTeeky wrote: Omochao and skitter do look pretty bad. Being on Thor and then not wanting to be on the DLA wagon after everyone's analysis on Thor's wagon.
i mean that's kinda a wack analysis, I wasn't really
there
pretty much the whole dayphase, unless you wanted to say that I took a planned V/LA?
In post 1046, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 853, Omochao wrote:
In post 841, joges wrote:
In post 827, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s a very good flip. Anyone have reason to
not
lynch off Thor’s wagon today?
I don't like limiting ourselves to options when there's no way yet to know 100% it had any scum on it. But I would be interested in maybe seeing thoughts from people about who they feel on that wagon is most likely to be scum. But I do not like trying to limit ourselves to only the votes on Thor's wagon.
yikes/10 post here
In post 854, Omochao wrote:lynching between {milk, skitter} seems good for today. lady angel is good pick for scum off wagon for staying on Robert for so long, but she's also lurking so it's hard to make that argument.

VOTE: milkcarton
The fuck even. Omo explain how you didn't vote joges here? That's worse tha Lady A pretending he didn't exist.
Can I ask you why I
should've
voted joges here? I kinda remember sorta townreading joges up to this point and I don't see why I would vote just based on this single post, especially if I had plans to push milk that day. Even though I don't really have a justification to not vote joges, I don't really see how that equates to me having a reason to based on literally one yikes post.
In post 1109, skitter30 wrote: not really vibing no-lynch honestly
VOTE: omochao
i think this is where i want to go; i disliked how he was positioning to push like half of the thor wagon at the start of day2, and his repeated posts calling joges 'yikes' when joges was under suspicion without really doing anything about it feels distance-y; his post above in response to cheeky calling him out is underwhelming and he can't really explain why he didn't really vote him ever
repeated posts calling him yikes? I don't remember anything like that. Also saying that I said that while joges was under suspicion seems like revisionism here, I don't think that joges was under suspicion at all when I said that he had a yikes/10 post. About it being underwhelming, same as above, how does not having reason to not vote equate to having a reason to? I think it would have been weird to vote joges at the post. Also seems strange to distance by calling one post bad and not including him in my lynch pool? idk I just don't like this take.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1123, themilkcartonkid wrote:So at this point I'm super certain scum is in omo, la, and gamma. I think the low amount of play is not scum for all of them, but at least one of them is purposefully low level. The game is stalling after a good flurry because they are barely checking in
In post 1128, Almost50 wrote: My role is bizarre. I simply submit a list of 3 living players each night. If one (and exactly one) of them is Scum, they die and the scum kill is blocked. If none, 2 or all 3 are scum my action fails and the scum NK goes through.
feels too op to believe especially since both scum have flipped goon iirc
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1164, Omochao wrote:
what's your best bet for who's sandbagging with their posting level.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:53 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Didnt read and i dont really wanna
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:33 am

Post by themilkcartonkid »

In post 1165, Omochao wrote:
In post 1164, Omochao wrote:
what's your best bet for who's sandbagging with their posting level.
In post 1166, DoubtingThomas wrote:Didnt read and i dont really wanna
I do now
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

is there, like, a reason we're not really doing anything, beyond a50 wanting to go for a hat trick?
it's like halfway through the dayphase and more than half of the players aren't even voting rn
no lynch is still kinda pointless imo; we should be using both lynches + night actions to sort through the poe; the game should be on auto if we utilize both properly i think, if i counted right.

==
In post 1153, CheekyTeeky wrote:You don't really get a say sorry. You tried to guilty me and now there's evidence for another scum member so you follow whatever A50 and DDJ want to do for tonight. We have to leash you or waste A50s check on you. He's going to die so Id rather we take down all my scum reads in one go. Flubber lynch, LA blocked, omo checked.
i think a50 should check milk; i still think that a50's role in conjunction with a jk doesn't make super much sense together honestly

(a50's role is also quite op tbh, but idk how else scum died so yeah)

if a50 dies it implies that the person he checked is town and scum were able to nk and htat the person milk jk'd is did not perform the nk; in this scenario we'd actually get a useful result from milk; a50 and milk need to check different people tonight

also just pointing out that if a50 survives tonight a jk guilty doesn't mean anything - the lack of an nk could well be attributed to a50 blocking scum, and not the jk, so a jk guilty isn't actually a guilty, if i'm understanding the interaction between the roles correctly.

==
In post 1163, Omochao wrote:repeated posts calling him yikes? I don't remember anything like that. Also saying that I said that while joges was under suspicion seems like revisionism here, I don't think that joges was under suspicion at all when I said that he had a yikes/10 post. About it being underwhelming, same as above, how does not having reason to not vote equate to having a reason to? I think it would have been weird to vote joges at the post. Also seems strange to distance by calling one post bad and not including him in my lynch pool? idk I just don't like this take.
Spoiler: yikes
In post 457, Omochao wrote:#381: this post is actually so yikes/10 that i might have to go to a hospital for any chance of recovery
In post 853, Omochao wrote:
In post 841, joges wrote:
In post 827, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s a very good flip. Anyone have reason to
not
lynch off Thor’s wagon today?
I don't like limiting ourselves to options when there's no way yet to know 100% it had any scum on it. But I would be interested in maybe seeing thoughts from people about who they feel on that wagon is most likely to be scum. But I do not like trying to limit ourselves to only the votes on Thor's wagon.
yikes/10 post here

i thought i remembered there being more than just two, but looking back it looks like i was mistaken, apologies. my point is that more than once you called his posts bad but didn't really do much else about the read or interact with him at all really other than that. also i'm pretty sure gamma and cheeky were pushing him then too.

it's not so much that you didn't vote there specifically but more that you highlight posts you don't like but dont' really follow up in any real way; you don't vote him, you don't put him in your lynch pool, you don't encourage other people to push him, you barely mention him even outside of those posts. that's why it feels distance-y - you call his posts bad but don't really do anything else about it

also it's not just your joges associatives, it's also how you started day2 after the thor wagon; i still don't like how you were fine with {me/milk} but were telling me you'd support dla while both {me/milk} were voting there; i get that you didn't have your laptop and may not have realized where people were voting, but telling one of the people pushing dla that you'd be willing to join her just after you say she's one of your top two suspects is kinda dubious and feels kinda bandwagon-y to me and like it didn't really matter to you *which* person on the thor wagon got pushed; like the reads you're giving don't entirely match up with where you're willing to push.

==
In post 1166, DoubtingThomas wrote:Didnt read and i dont really wanna
ok, how are you planning on contributing to solving this game then?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Just to be clear: I am checking MILK tonight. It's a done deal. The list I will submit will be DDJ, Cheeky (my 2 confirmed townies) on addition to milk. If I die milk is confirmed a townie. If he dies we nailed a 3rd scum. If someone else does (unlikely, but who know what scum are thinking right now) milk is still confirmed a townie and we can work from there.

I see no reason to go for someone else when milk has claimed a PR. I mean, I could go for X, Y or Z and then die and confirm them, and the claimed PR would still be of an unknown alignment, so there's no point in that.

As for lynching, I've come to realize that it makes little difference indeed. Just the difference between LyLo and MyLo and to make use of this slight advantage we'd need to no lynch on another day which will give scum a better chance if I'm dead by then, so yeah. I'll support a lynch today.

VOTE: Omochao

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: omochao
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Intent, any last words?
themilkcartonkid
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
themilkcartonkid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:42 pm

Nvm VOTE: omo
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Golly G! That's as close to as scum claim as it gets.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Actually, if Omo flips RED it's not as bad. In that case I'll probably go for LA, maybe??

@Cheeky/DDJ: Help? Should I still go for milky if Omo flips scum??

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”