mini 2051: tree's dump blitz - game over !!!

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Taly it seems like your entire scumread of me is based on the fact that northsidegal had a stated weak townread on me and she never really fully elaborated on that read. idk about you but in most games I play I generally have a couple folks for whom I have no strong opinions at all regardless of alignment.

you also completely ignore my reads on nsg. that would be some pretty aggressive bussing from me as scum. bussing is pretty dangerous in this setup, and I'm not exactly the most eager to bus in general.
apthet
apthet
Goon
apthet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by apthet »

Alright, seeing as I (and others) are asking a lot from me, I'll just go ahead and officially say I won't be that active until about Tuesday or Wednesday, when my whole traveling deal is over. I think it's better that way, as opposed to me continually not meeting promises to post.
sometimes i want to rest
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

@xyzzy
The suspicion is that NSG was distancing herself from you.
Big
scum tell IMO.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Taly »

i just want
xyzzy
and
apthet
to do something other than prodge

i mean, yeah, ive done better scum-cases before but im at least very confident in this townbloc:

Tony
Trekkie
Taly
Enter
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

@Taly
Who would be your next scum read be if xyzzy flipped town and why?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Taly »

apthet
because i think some points on
xyzzy
can be applied to her,
north
had pretty ineffective interactions with her, but it never became a 1v1 like with
Tony
, plus
north
practically ignored
apthet
readwise herself

plus i see
enter/tony's
POV with their recent posts on her

and i did not like the
xyzzy/Enter
"as long as they're lynched i can follow"
post last page... town does not post these things unless they're actively going against their wincon.

we only have 1 scum left and she's putting up multiple options while completely bargaining herself to the jury later

- Shows that she's not confident in either option as scum, likely because she knows they're town at this point.
- Town should never want to be lynched, especially while putting up multiple lynch options, this is a scum-motivated WIFOM tactic
- Also her reads cannot be correct at all... there's one scum left, and she's expressing a
xyzzy/Enter
lynch order ((which is actually similar to my reads on my FIRST few posts after the
north
flip))

i mean, tbh alone makes me want to see
apthet
lynched.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Oof. Got quiet around here.

I can see Taly's read has some holes in it, but I like it a lot so I'm all for a xyzzy lynch.

Just going to VOTE: xyzzy so the jury can see.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Taly »

I really don't know want to be "either x or y" but I can't see both
apthet/xyzzy
as town. :/
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Enter »

In post 256, Trekkie99 wrote:Oof. Got quiet around here.

I can see Taly's read has some holes in it, but I like it a lot so I'm all for a xyzzy lynch.

Just going to VOTE: xyzzy so the jury can see.
What do you like about it and why do you not think apthet is scum?
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by schadd_ »

apthet has been lynched ! she was
town
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: shaft.ed

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by xyzzy »

apthet was a bad lynch (she wasn't like........ conf town but she was also not obvious scum) but honestly I don't know what the jury are even doing this game

my #1 scum read is still trekkie but pretty much since the end of day 2 message I've been acting under the assumption that that'll never happen. taly's sudden laser-focused tunnel on me feels like it could be scum realizing that he suddenly has to win this whole game alone and trying to find an easy target?

I don't know what to make of enter at all at this point tbh
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 260, xyzzy wrote:apthet was a bad lynch (she wasn't like........ conf town but she was also not obvious scum) but honestly I don't know what the jury are even doing this game

my #1 scum read is still trekkie but pretty much since the end of day 2 message I've been acting under the assumption that that'll never happen. taly's sudden laser-focused tunnel on me feels like it could be scum realizing that he suddenly has to win this whole game alone and trying to find an easy target?

you talked an awful lot about how bad this lynch was over the days of silence we had.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Enter »

In post 233, Enter wrote:Xyzzy please post reads. It doesn't have to be long, but when you post, please share reasons for your three strongest reads. Also, if your three strongest reads agree with people who have recently posted/made a case about that person, please share any differences and similarities in your opinion and WHY.

Thank you.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 258, Enter wrote:What do you like about it
It makes sense for all the reasons Taly has stated.
In post 258, Enter wrote:and why do you not think apthet is scum?
I said I thought she was mixed. And she was still mixed due to her hopping around on her read on you.

Also, I'd like you to clarify your answer to this question.
In post 241, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 237, Enter wrote:Xyzzy is in my town reads because I like what Xyzzy has done this game when xyzzy has been a part of this game.
Erm...

I want to know why your town reading him. is there a reason he's not at least in your mixed reads?
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

In post 260, xyzzy wrote:my #1 scum read is still trekkie

I would assume Enter still thinks I'm scum. Surely you must have some read on him?
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

I'm confused. Everyone still here had NSG to whatever extent in their scum reads. :? My best guess is at some point NSG's scum mate realized that NSG's lynch was inevitable and they jumped on the wagon. So the question is who was late to the party?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Enter »

In post 263, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 258, Enter wrote:What do you like about it
It makes sense for all the reasons Taly has stated.
In post 258, Enter wrote:and why do you not think apthet is scum?
I said I thought she was mixed. And she was still mixed due to her hopping around on her read on you.

Also, I'd like you to clarify your answer to this question.
In post 241, Trekkie99 wrote:
In post 237, Enter wrote:Xyzzy is in my town reads because I like what Xyzzy has done this game when xyzzy has been a part of this game.
Erm...

I want to know why your town reading him. is there a reason he's not at least in your mixed reads?
He certainly looks a lot more scummy now.
In post 265, Trekkie99 wrote:I'm confused. Everyone still here had NSG to whatever extent in their scum reads. :? My best guess is at some point NSG's scum mate realized that NSG's lynch was inevitable and they jumped on the wagon. So the question is
who was late
to the party?
That's probably the best question to ask right now, TBH.

I honestly don't know how to answer it. You were slow to mention NSG scum read... but your response seemed genuine, as did xyzzy's. I still like Tony for Town. Taly is ... town for now because he directed a lot of attention towards NSG - even if you bus as scum, it's a pretty hard bus if you're trying to get other people to jump on that train. (which he wasn't, but directing attention towards someone is a good way to get them lynched a lot of the time.)
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Trekkie99 »

Unless he had some crazy plan, I would think Tony is confirmed town since he focused heavily on NSD, and early on at that.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Taly »

In post 260, xyzzy wrote:apthet was a bad lynch (she wasn't like........ conf town but she was also not obvious scum) but honestly I don't know what the jury are even doing this game

Yeah... I'm confident you're scum here. If this is your townplay then it seriously sucks.

-
You literally stated NOTHING about the
apthet
lynch until after-the-fact, so you can say it's "bad" and look perceptive.
- You've done nothing to push, entertain, or change your perspective on
Trekkie
, you just baselessly continued your thought there despite multiple pages of discussion on differing opinions around
Trekkie's
alignment.
-
Nothing in your posts direct to any specific point I made on you being scum, you didn't even mention an
NSG
-associative-based read on either myself or
Trekkie
- your supposed scumreads.
-
Your scumread on me is because of a "laser-tunnel" ??? Tunneling isn't NAI and the more you post the more valid I feel about my read. You didn't even give a concrete read on me either... Which reads as a fencesitting response that you can withhold in the hypothetical possibility I get lynched and you know I'll flip town.
-
You are by no means
"an easy target"
xyzzy
, I'm the only person that's actually PUSHED a scumread on you - after actually looking into your interactions and play - so I can fill in the holes within this game. The labels you place on my opinions here is only geared to minimize any suspicion placed on you.

If my scumread on you is completely irrational off the basis you deemed, then answer this:

- Why am I not scumreading
Trekkie
? He's been the easiest-pushed lynch this entire game, your argument of being scum by trying to "just lynch" people is wrong.
- Why am I townreading
Enter
? I disagree with his assessments but I still see a good wealth of town-motivation within him that's based on my interactions and view of his play.

At most points in this game, you've avoided to actually discuss it, and your response right here shows how much more invested you are in dividing the playerlist rather than gamesolving.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 268, Taly wrote:
-
You literally stated NOTHING about the
apthet
lynch until after-the-fact, so you can say it's "bad" and look perceptive.
how am I supposed to comment on something that hasn't happened yet?
- You've done nothing to push, entertain, or change your perspective on
Trekkie
, you just baselessly continued your thought there despite multiple pages of discussion on differing opinions around
Trekkie's
alignment.
the jury made it absolutely clear that they have zero interest in lynching Trekkie and that they don't really care that much what the rest of us think. focusing on Trekkie isn't a productive use of anyone's limited time.
-
Nothing in your posts direct to any specific point I made on you being scum, you didn't even mention an
NSG
-associative-based read on either myself or
Trekkie
- your supposed scumreads.
I don't tend to focus as hard on associative tells, because I know based on my own play that there's generally not really anything there. you're free to scumread me based on associative tells if you want, but the fact that I'm not doing the same thing isn't indicative of me being scum.
-
Your scumread on me is because of a "laser-tunnel" ??? Tunneling isn't NAI and the more you post the more valid I feel about my read. You didn't even give a concrete read on me either... Which reads as a fencesitting response that you can withhold in the hypothetical possibility I get lynched and you know I'll flip town.
you were high on my town list before the current day; there are a number of explanations for your sudden scumread on me, and one of those possible reasons is that you're scum.
-
You are by no means
"an easy target"
xyzzy
, I'm the only person that's actually PUSHED a scumread on you - after actually looking into your interactions and play - so I can fill in the holes within this game. The labels you place on my opinions here is only geared to minimize any suspicion placed on you.
when I say I'm an easy target, I mean it was trivially easy for you to go into NSG's iso and pull out quotes that made me look like her possible partner.
- Why am I not scumreading
Trekkie
? He's been the easiest-pushed lynch this entire game, your argument of being scum by trying to "just lynch" people is wrong.
- Why am I townreading
Enter
? I disagree with his assessments but I still see a good wealth of town-motivation within him that's based on my interactions and view of his play.
why, exactly, is it incumbent on me to answer for your reads?
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

the jury made it absolutely clear that they have zero interest in lynching Trekkie and that they don't really care that much what the rest of us think.
Saying the jury has "zero interest in lynching me" is another way to say the jury reads me as town, but in a negative light. And no, the "rest of us" is not those who agree with you in thinking I'm scum.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

why, exactly, is it incumbent on me to answer for your reads?
Because as town you should want to prove your innocence, help the jury develop their reads, and avoid a mislynch which would bring us closer to losing.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

there are a number of explanations for your sudden scumread on me, and one of those possible reasons is that you're scum.
"You scum read me so that makes you scum."

Spoiler:
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Enter »

xyzzy is picking and choosing what they're replying too and making loads of excuses.
Trekkie99
Trekkie99
Goon
Trekkie99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Trekkie99 »

Would really like to hear from
@Tony

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”