Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, let's add the final nail in my coffin: I "think" Varsoon's the independent 3P. (Hush-sh-sh. I didn't say anything). :P
I think THAT is the one Percy can't guilty, aside from "Ascetic Chara" IF Chara is scum )which I'm currently not sure of, and I said I'd be 50-50)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1220, Almost50 wrote:I think it better if we dropped the subject for now. The more you argue the more I suspect you, because I have just said I am not out to lynch you (yet) .. EVEN if/when Zito flips red, so your continuous defense of yourself looks quite alarming on its own.

Note: Chara is not one to fear death as Town. They may not try to "bait" the NK, but they certainly don't fight a lynch when there's actually NO VOTES on them.

So, IF you're town, you're misleading me now by fighting back rather than ignoring my case on you and continuing to scum hunt in your own way.
hm.
1) i don't fear a mislynch here (like... at all.), but i find this discussion valuable to read you with so i'll continue poking it. this is me scumhunting. what should i do instead, read obvtown skitter? i've already said Zito needs to be lynched today and there's not much else to be done here on that front.

2) i don't ignore players talking about me. ever. like...
ever
. talking about Chara is Chara's favorite subject! you know that. i'm pretty much incapable of ignoring a case on me as town.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

huh i can buy that too honestly
the 3p prob isn't an sk given that we only had one nk last night (although there's only one night of evidence and they might just be a novice or even-night killer or something). haven't thought too much about 3p tho
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

kinda tending town on a50 still i think
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'm maybe losing the strenght of the elbirn townread a bit tho, but i still overall townread him
Show
Hiatus once more.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

It's an either or (Chara/implo) for me at this point. However, I have no red flip to actually judge by. In short, I agree Chara is unlikely scum
with
implosion.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VC 2.9
[4] Papa Zito:
mcqueen, Almost50, skitter30, Chara
[3] BrightEyedFish:
Persivul, Elbirn, Papa Zito
[1] Persivul:
implosion

[2] Not Voting:
Varsoon, BrightEyedFish

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The Day 2 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-11 18:00:00)

In post 1124, skitter30 wrote:@mod:
suppose a scum pr (say, a rolecop) gets motivated. would they then be able to do their personal ability (ie rolecop someone) and a factional ability (ie kill someone) on the same night?
Yes.

Spoiler:
Mitsuko Tokaji: In light of what we now know the Typhon are capable of... and not capable of... it seems prudent to revisit the Project Cobalt material.

Alex Yu: Igwe?

Dayo Igwe: Neuromods can already adapt Typhon material to the human mind. There's no reason, in principle, the reverse wouldn't work.

Alex Yu: Say you manage to insert human neurons into a Typhon. How will you know it was successful?

Mitsuko Tokaji: The new neural structures would need to mature over a series of actual experiences.

Morgan Yu: Or simulated ones.

Alex Yu: What?

Morgan Yu: Simulate the experiences. Calvino. He has-

Alex Yu: Right. Okay. Look - it's fascinating, but let's focus on what we know is working. I don't want anyone devoting resources to this.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

oh i was thinking this, but forgot to say it i think:
persivul getting rb'd last night is kinda random imo, given that he didn't really soft anything
Show
Hiatus once more.

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:15 am

Post by implosion »

Flew back yesterday. Will get to this game in the next few hours.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Elbirn »

The leading wagon is on papa zito for no raisin and it disgusts me. Why are you all like this?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

your reason for voting bef rn is bad and you should feel bad
Show
Hiatus once more.

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1185, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: papa zito
I mean my reasons are pretty great compared to yours
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Elbirn »

Literally give me a good reason to vote zito
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

no, your reasons are god-awful and i explained why like four times already

papa zito had a scummy push on robert yesterday, as i also explained like four times already

i'm literally not voting bef today because i think he's town and would prefer a nolynch to happen instead
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

persivul i personally think tonight that you should check in {varsoon/mcqueen/papa zito if he doesn't get lynched}
i guess maybe implosion too but i'd prioritize these people ^^^
Show
Hiatus once more.

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1238, skitter30 wrote:no, your reasons are god-awful and i explained why like four times already

papa zito had a scummy push on robert yesterday, as i also explained like four times already

i'm literally not voting bef today because i think he's town and would prefer a nolynch to happen instead
Really though cuz I had to go all the way back to this post from last tuesday to find out why you think Zito is scum, a post in which you...gave reasons for disliking Zito before voting for persivul:

In post 955, skitter30 wrote:
In post 944, Varsoon wrote:Chara, I DREAM of the day that a mod has oversight enough to make a spy hood and then town is foolish enough to post anything truthful in there.
do you think about this in every game you play with hoods?
In post 954, Chara wrote:hey skitter, i found Zito's defense of skitter and pushing of Robert to be townier than Persivul's compromise vote. since both wagons were town, having a strong preference for one looks better to me.
i realize i'm not actually sure what you're scumreading Zito for.
i really really didn't like his robert push yesterday and i felt it relied on something that i don't consider to be a scumtell that i've seen scum utilize to score mislynches in other games

ie pushing someone for not being townie and not because they think they're actually scummy; i hate it when people are pushed for that, especially day1 because it isn't actually a scumtell imo; i don't know if i've *ever* seen a push like this actually end up on scum, but i've seen scum push townies who don't obvtown well for not being townie lots of times. the whole push just felt like the archetypical: push lynchbait for not being townie. it's a really really easy place for scum to push and i don't like it

however after ruminating a bit i think persivul's interactions wrt bef and the hood and the lovers thing are kinda worse today so

VOTE: persivul
Despite having been on board with this push:
In post 829, Xtoxm wrote:
VC 1.FINAL
[7] Robert2424:
Papa Zito, Enter, Elbirn,
skitter30
, Persivul, redtea, Chara
(Lynch)

[3] redtea:
implosion, Almost50, BrightEyedFish
[1] mcqueen:
Robert2424

[2] Not Voting:
Varsoon, mcqueen

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

The Day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-01 18:00:00)
And before later reneging on a Zito read:
In post 1083, skitter30 wrote:fairly good i think
i have a bunch of townreads that i'm fairly solid on
a pretty strong scumread (albeit one that might not get lynched today given evens + varsoon's lack of a vote)

don't have great reads on mcqueen (need him to like post actual thoughts instead of prodging) or papa zito rn tho

or varsoon really either

how do you read varsoon?

So yeah no you can mark me down as "wholly dissatisfied" and also "why are you tanking my townread on you like this"
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Elbirn »

You can also check the boxes for "You should never prefer a no lynch over a lynch on someone whose alignment is unknown to you" and "Scum-Zito has no motivation to push one wagon over the other when they were both on town, as Chara noted"
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

uh it's the exact same reasoning from that initial post (and other posts that i made roughly the same time); i decided i disliked persivul more but he claimed phantom cop or whatever so he isn't getting lynched today; i don't particularly believe the claim but i don't think he should be lynched.

i was literally only on that wagon because of the deadline, i'm on the record saying that multiple times
that was not my preferred lynch yesterday (albeit, yes, i wanted a lynch on another townie but robert i was lowkey townreading and i only voted him because it was like a day before deadline and i felt like i needed to compromise to make a lynch happen). i wasn't endorsing the robert push, i recognized i needed to compromise ot make a lynch happen

idk what you mean by 'reneging on the zito read' in the last quote; by 'not having a great read on papa zito' i meant that he hadn't done anything that i townread.

i would literally be shocked if bef is scum here and i'm not voting him. i don't want a no-lynch but i want to not-lynch him more.

i recognize chara's point but i still think his robert push yesterday was scummy.

if my options are: bef, persivul, or papa zito (given the current vc), i pick papa zito
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't understand your bef vote still either really
Show
Hiatus once more.

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by implosion »

i'm still skeptical of the existence of the bef wagon. But i guess the scum on it is either persi or zito so :hitoshrug:

Persi's claim isn't bad. It kind of fits the way he's been playing the game. I also have some doubt in that I remember him having a reputation as really good scum and his comments about playing this way as a town PR moreso than vt or scum might have merit. I feel like the wagon on him literally 100% evaporating is surprising though. Like before I found it weird no one was on zito and it's a little surprising to me that no one is pushing persi at all, especially with his claim to have been presumably blocked.

That said.

Unvote

VOTE: Zito

Definitely going here over BEF.
Chara wrote:i don't know if there's time for this wagon, but i think it on the whole feels a better option than Zito.
i wanted to see if this was a "leftovers" read or an actual scumread. leftovers brought him to my attention and then his approach to the game is what had me wanting this vote over Zito.
also: a stated reason for Persivul scum and redtea scum was the same. underwhelming response to pressure. i feel like town who saw the redtea flip would reconsider that particular thought if it had been so recently proved to be false.
hedging, which implosion is doing a lot of, is also not a scumtell by itself. but it's very safe.

i'm not sure if i'm biased, because implosion's style reminds me of mine, and my style as scum is to fake paranoia in the particular way he is now.
so i would love feedback. but we also have little time.
I think you're on to a thing here with me being hedgey. but that thing is just reflecting a couple of rl things right now. I have scum games where I act this way and I have scum games where I commit to things hard, because I do both things as town at times and the main style of my scum play is to try to replicate my town play directly.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah i think implosion is a decent check too @persivul
Show
Hiatus once more.

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by mcqueen »

why has Zito not been lynched yet
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I understand a bit better where you're coming from now but I exist in a headspace where one of bef/persivil/zito are scum and I dont think its persivul or zito and I do think bef is acting sus af. And while I could compromise if necessary I think we need to lynch in those three today so we're not in mylo tomorrow staring down the barrel of still needing to sort the 1/3 chance of getting scum. So uh...yeah I'm doing my best to get who I think is most likely.

Also I see these rumblings about implosion and I can see it but I'm
not ready
, I want the scum from the hood dead. Idk if thats... necessarily smart or not but here we are

Pedit: all of this was towards skitter like an hour ago. I'm glad we got to see implo hoping on the zito wagon with no stated reason, that sure felt gross.

I'm tired and cranky I'll be back later
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh i kinda actually forgot that all three of them were in the hood tbh
that's not really why i'm focusing on them rn, more based on viable lynches given the timeframe

i don't think i'm voting bef, sorry
yeah implo's post was kinda :/
mcqueen popping in was kinda :/
Show
Hiatus once more.

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I appreciate your candor and while I was kinda aggressive earlier you're a pretty solid townread of mine, dont tell anyone

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”