Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:05 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 2062, Almost50 wrote: The thing is you're the only one here who knows the flavor well enough to judge, and I claimed my flavor, so -if you were town- you'd know
it's true beyond doubt,
and thus it matches the abilities (unless Xtoxm didn't make it that way).
Mod. Gave. Safeclaims.

You know that. Why are you pretending that a claim with reasonable flavor must necessarily be authentic?
The fact that you overlooked that is reason enough for me to have no doubt about you being scum.
How should we react to the fact that you overlooked safeclaims?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Varsoon »

Hold on hold on hold on hold on hold on hold on
Who was the first person to mention 3P in this game?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Varsoon »

What I have to say is incredibly important, if true--and I have a lot of reason to believe that it is.

I need to know who the first person to mention 3P and the first person to mention a Serial Killer in this game were.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 2076, Varsoon wrote:Hold on hold on hold on hold on hold on hold on
Who was the first person to mention 3P in this game?
Not sure if it was first, but in reading skitter's ISO she responded to a redtea comment about the possibility here:
Spoiler:
In post 340, skitter30 wrote:
In post 309, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 304, skitter30 wrote:Hi my entire neighborhood has not had power at all today and i dont know when i'm getting it back; vla until i get power back
I was about to say "What neighborhood" but then I realized this is not a comment on the neighborhood in this game.
:lol:

==
In post 316, redtea wrote:@skitter30 because Almost50 has said just about nothing useful the entire game despite having a presence. Maybe he is third party?
Related to that
VOTE: Almost30
Until he decides to respond to me.
not sure why you keep bringing up 3ps
also i don't think that's there's more than one scum in {redtea/a50}

==
In post 325, Chara wrote:actually no, i'm a fool.
VOTE: minyu
he's still voting skitter and liked my explanation.
your last three votes have been on people that, if town, i consider lynchbait

==
In post 327, Almost50 wrote:
In post 325, Chara wrote:actually no, i'm a fool.
VOTE: minyu
he's still voting skitter and liked my explanation.
Why is it bad to leave a vote on someone -even you no longer SR them- when: A) You have not thought of a better wagon to join, and B) the wagon you're on is
@L-5
???
this post feels scummy for a50
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:00 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 940, Almost50 wrote:
In post 938, Papa Zito wrote:2. BEF claimed the ability to conftown, making a mislynch extremely unlikely
Perhaps you weren't paying attention, but based on my experience with BEF I wouldn't put much weight on anything he "claims"..
as town
! I understand you may or may not have played with him before, but I have and I've come to the conclusion I need to play another much more with him in order to begin to understand how he plays (which makes playing with him more fun because I'm genuinely challenged to deduce a way of reading him correctly).

Sp far, all I can say is this "looks" more like town!him than scum!him, and town!BEF is more likely to say "I can confirm myself" when he actually can't. In fact, he could very well have been trying to bait the NK unto himself and his gambit didn't work.

Also something I remembered now that may or may not have anything to do with the game: redtea hinted there might be a 3P role in-play. I went back to reread his PM (and Enter's) and could find any redacted info, and the phrasing of either doesn't suggest any 3P roles. This is irrelevant in itself, but
IF there is
a 3P killer then they may have been the one to have shot redtea, and the group scum kill may have been saved (If there's a Doctor/Jailer .. etc, please keep this in mind and use it IF we ever flip a 3P killing role)
Is this the 1st post about 3p?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 2079, BrightEyedFish wrote:Is this the 1st post about 3p?
No, see my preceding post. redtea speculated that A50 might be 3P pretty far back.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 2080, Persivul wrote:No, see my preceding post. redtea speculated that A50 might be 3P pretty far back.
In fact, the post you quote references redtea. :?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:15 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2080, Persivul wrote:
No, see my preceding post. redtea speculated that A50 might be 3P pretty far back.
Ok. I just did a quick search and that was the earliest post I got. But I suck with the Ms search function. Is there a wiki page or something like that to help with searches?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 2082, BrightEyedFish wrote:Ok. I just did a quick search and that was the earliest post I got. But I suck with the Ms search function. Is there a wiki page or something like that to help with searches?
I don't know how to search the entire game. I go to ISOs and just use the chrome ctrl+f function.

More importantly, where are you on A50? With his read changes and late vig claim, I'm getting extremely nervous that he's a SK and has skitter pocketed.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:25 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2080, Persivul wrote:
I'm positive that A50 is 3P.
A50 has brought up flavor time and time again as something important, which struck me, and now I realize why.
A50's flavor is THE MAIN CHARACTER OF PREY. This character DECIDES WHO TO KILL and WHO TO KEEP ALIVE and by the end of the game he can either SIDE WITH THE TYPHONS OR WITH HUMANITY.
A50's abilities, if he's not lying this time, are PRIMING A TARGET and then KILLING THEM. That's 100% SK flavor AND abilities.
A50's been really STUCK on the idea of 3P existing, too, but has DROPPED THAT recently.
A50 has NO REASON to claim that he is a Vigilante here unless he has some sort of BULLETPROOF MECHANIC, which is STANDARD for SERIAL KILLER ROLES. A50 is trying to SOAK THE SCUM KILL tonight if he's 3P like I believe.
A50's all of a sudden pushing real hard to END THE DAY on WHATEVER LYNCH HE CAN and then KILL SOMEONE TONIGHT in a way that he can claim is TOWNIE so that he can make it through the next day if possible so he CAN WIN THE GAME WITH A 3P WIN.

Here's the problem though
If we lynch A50, we go into D5 with 3-2 and we're in DOUBLE LYLO and need to hit scum TWICE to win.
If we don't lynch A50, then we go into D5 with 1-1-2 or 2-1-1 and the game is unwinnable for town.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:25 am

Post by Varsoon »

READ AGAIN: IF WE DO NOT LYNCH 3P A50 HERE, THEN WE CAN NOT WIN THE GAME
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Varsoon »

Wait hold on it'd be 2-1-2 or 3-1-1.
So we could actually still win if A50 hit scum with the shot, because then we'd be at 3-1-1, but we'd HAVE TO LYNCH either A50 or scum D5 to win.
If A50 hits town, which he WILL DO, then we will be at 2-1-2 and UNABLE TO WIN THE GAME.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Varsoon »

Wait no I was right originally if he doesn't soak the kill.
Right now we're at
4-1-2.

So possible scenarios:
We mislynch here, Scum fails to kill A50, A50 kills town: 2-1-2. We can not win the game anymore.
We mislynch here, Scum fails to kill A50, A50 kills scum: 3-1-1. We can win but only if we lynch Scum or A50.
We mislynch here, Scum kills town, A50 kills town: 1-1-2. We can not win the game anymore.
We mislynch here, Scum kills town, A50 kills scum: 2-1-1. We can win but it is highly unlikely as A50 can just shoot at someone he knows to be town.
We lynch scum here, scum fails to kill A50, A50 kills town: 3-1-1. We can win but only if we lynch Scum or A50.
We lynch scum here, scum fails to kill A50, A50 kills scum: 3-1. We can win but only if we lynch A50.
We lynch scum here, scum kills town, A50 kills town: 2-1-1. We can win but it is highly unlikely as A50 can just shoot at someone he knows to be town.
We lynch scum here, scum kills town, A50 kills scum: 3-1. We can win but only if we lynch A50.
We lynch A50 here, scum kills town: 3-2. We can win but only if we lynch scum twice in a row.

So if we remove options where A50 shoots at scum because it's not in his best interests...

We mislynch here, Scum fails to kill A50, A50 kills town: 2-1-2. We can not win the game anymore.
We mislynch here, Scum kills town, A50 kills town: 1-1-2. We can not win the game anymore.
We lynch scum here, scum fails to kill A50, A50 kills town: 3-1-1. We can win but only if we lynch Scum or A50.
We lynch scum here, scum kills town, A50 kills town: 2-1-1. We can win but it is highly unlikely as A50 can just shoot at someone he knows to be town.
We lynch A50 here, scum kills town: 3-2. We can win but only if we lynch scum twice in a row.

And if we take out places where scum shoots at BP A50...

So our only realistic option is to lynch A50 here, otherwise we can not win the game.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: Almost50
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:19 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 70, Persivul wrote:A50 hasn't claimed yet, so he's probably 3P.
Actually I was first to mention it - and on A50. I was largely kidding, but I still want props if I was right.
In post 940, Almost50 wrote:Also something I remembered now that may or may not have anything to do with the game: redtea hinted there might be a 3P role in-play. I went back to reread his PM (and Enter's) and could find any redacted info, and the phrasing of either doesn't suggest any 3P roles. This is irrelevant in itself, but IF there is a 3P killer then they may have been the one to have shot redtea, and the group scum kill may have been saved (If there's a Doctor/Jailer .. etc, please keep this in mind and use it IF we ever flip a 3P killing role)
This was really weird at the time as there had been no double kills. Now it's still weird - not really sure what to make of it.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VC 4.FINAL
[4] Almost50:
mcqueen, Persivul, Varsoon, Elbirn
(Lynch)

[1] Varsoon:
Almost50

[2] Not Voting:
BrightEyedFish, skitter30

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

The Day 4 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-02-28 00:00:00)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Spoiler: Flavour
Mathias Kohl: You seem... frustrated.

Morgan Yu: I have... months that are just... gone. I've been listening to the logs. Reading the research. Playing catch-up.

Mathias Kohl: Do you know how many times we've had this conversation? This is the fifth time.

Morgan Yu: Does it always go the same way?

Mathias Kohl: Not always.

Morgan Yu: What does that mean?

Mathias Kohl: What do you think it means?

Morgan Yu: I think it means you should be concerned as my counselor.

Mathias Kohl: You left yourself a message. Would you like to listen to it?

Morgan Yu: No.

Mathias Kohl: I think it would help.

Morgan Yu: I said no. That's not me.

Mathias Kohl: Why do you say that?

Morgan Yu: I don't know. I just know.

Mathias Kohl: You agreed to this. This was all your idea. Yours and Alex's.

Morgan Yu: I didn't agree to any of this. That - Morgan - is not me. I would nev-do you know what's going on in Psychotronics? Do you?

Mathias Kohl: If I did, I couldn't say. You know that.

Morgan Yu: What do you know about the Typhon?

Mathias Kohl: Eh we shouldn't talk about them. Not without your brother present.

Morgan Yu: Them. You do know, you snake. How can you sit there?

Mathias Kohl: Morgan. Take a deep breath. Here.

Morgan Yu: I don't want a pill. I want this this station shut down. I want Earth-

Mathias Kohl: Morgan...

Morgan Yu: I said no!

Mathias Kohl: OKay... I'm gonna call Alex.

To: Alex Yu
Hendrik DeVries: Alex! Dammit. Hold on... I'm encrypting the rest of this... Okay. Dr. Kohl already wiped out the recording of Morgan's breakdown off his computer. The last copy is hidden in his office. I'm not going back. You'll have to get it yourself. A, C, B, A, C. Good luck.

To: Morgan Yu
Morgan Yu: (Sigh) Once things get as bad as I think they probably are, your only option is to escape. Get the word out about what's happening on Talos I. Alex has a private escape pod. It's locked up. I made a copy of the key and hid it on top of the data tower near the chair. You know the one I'm talking about. Listen, there's more at stake this time than just us, or this station. If just one of those creatures made it back home... then we're lost. I keep having this... dream. I'm just staring into the black between the stars. There's something there. I know there is. I just can't see it... but it sees me. I can feel it... hate us. I know you know what I'm talking about. Or you will soon.

Hello Morgan. Tough day, right? If i'm talking to myself, it must be. Your memory's shot full of holes, I know. I'm sorry, but it's permanent. So the first thing you need to know is you can trust January. It's an Operator, a sort of back up of you and me. It knows what you've forgotten. We've been testing a new kind of Neuromod based on the Typhon organisms. Mapping their neural patterns onto ours. Problem is, when you uninstall a Neuromod it resets your memory - back to the moment you first put it in. That's why you forget. There's supposed to be a process that brings you back up to speed between test runs. But... someone could just skip that part. Turn a single day into your entire life. Well. That's exactly what Alex did. The question is, why? You're not going to like what I have to say next. You have to destroy Talos I. The research. The Typhon. Nothing can survive. Including you.

Marco Simmons: Alex.

Alex Yu: Simmons. What's going on?

Marco Simmons: We have a problem.

Alex Yu: What about Morgan?

Marco Simmons: She's alive. Sedated.

Alex Yu: Clean it up. I'm on my way.

Marco Simmons: Got it.

Spoiler: Flip
Almost50 -
Novice JOAT
- Lynched Day 4

Morgan Yu - Vice President and Director of Research

First Day on the Job - Novice

You cannot use an ability on N1.

Medkit - 2-shot Doctor

You have 2 Medkits. Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player. If successful, this will prevent one kill action made on the player during that night phase.

Shotgun - 1-shot Conditional Vig

Have you ever wondered what it's like to have a weapon you can never use? Welcome to Talos I. You have a Shotgun, however, you are perpetually out of ammo, so you can't kill anything...yet. Once in the game, on N4 or beyond, you may target a player to perform a kill on. This action will fail unless your target has at some point been hit by a FlexiFoam Bolt.

Huntress Boltcaster - 2-shot Vendor

Fortunately, you are well stocked on Huntress Boltcaster ammo. Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player and shoot them with the Huntress Boltcaster. If successful, this player will be hit by a FlexiFoam Bolt at dawn, and they will be informed of this. The FlexiFoam Bolt has no other effect on them.

The Nightmare is hunting you

You win when all threats to the Humans have been eliminated, and at least one human is alive.

Game thread is [link].

Confirm by replying with your role, alignment, and anything you know about other players.

It is now Night 4. You have 48 hours to submit any actions you wish to perform.
(expired on 2019-02-23 19:00:00)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Spoiler: Flavour
Hey Alice,
I'll send you the white paper Alex and Morgan wrote. Here's the nutshell version for now:
Gaining a new skill from a Neuromod works similar to the way your brain creates new memories. In fact, it's impossible (for now) to separate the changes the mod makes from normal memory formation. So if I want to strip the Neuromod that makes you play piano like Gustav Leitner, it'll reset your brain back to the moment before you first installed it.

They wanted Morgan's mind pristine to receive the prototype Neuromods. That means going waaaay the hell back. Hence the apartment sims. Yus are dedicated to their science is all I can say.

Hit me up for lunch later.
- Simmons

Simmons,
The test results today were all negative. Did you install the correct Neuromods? Touch base with Graves and figure out what went wrong. This should be your absolute highest priority.

- Alex

Spoiler: Flip
skitter30 -
Inventor
- Died Night 4

Marco Simmons - Neuromod Installer

Bad Install? - Inventor

You have 4 Neuromods that you can install on other players, once per night, which they will be able to use in a future night phase. You only have one of each. You cannot use them on yourself.

Human Neuromod - Toughness: 1-shot BP (activated)

Self-targeting. Requires an action to activate. Prevents the next kill attempt made on you.
Human Neuromods are certified by TranStar as safe for human use.

Human Neuromod - Stealth: 1-shot Ninja

Once in the game, when performing an action, you may apply the Ninja modifier to the action. This action will not be detected by roles that would usually see visits.
Human Neuromods are certified by TranStar as safe for human use.

Typhon Neuromod - Mindjack: 1-shot Cop

Once in the game, during the night, you may enter another player's mind, and determine if they have been infested by a Typhon. You will receive results of the form: Typhon, Human, no result.
Typhon Neuromods are not safe for general human use. TranStar cannot be held liable for any adverse effects resulting from use.

Typhon Neuromod - Lift Field: 1-shot Roleblock

Once in the game, during the night, you may manipulate gravity to trap another player, preventing any action they took this night phase.
Typhon Neuromods are not safe for general human use. TranStar cannot be held liable for any adverse effects resulting from use.

Sim Lab's secure... well except for Igwe, but he'll be up all night... speaking of up, did you see the photos of his daughter Maya?

You win when all threats to the Humans have been eliminated, and at least one human is alive.

Game thread is [link].

Confirm by replying with your role, alignment, and anything you know about other players.

VC 5.0
[5] Not Voting:
Varsoon, Elbirn, BrightEyedFish, Persivul, mcqueen

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch

The Day 5 deadline is in
: (expired on 2019-03-03 19:00:00)

Day 5 Begins!
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Elbirn »

I don't know what I did
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 2094, Elbirn wrote:I don't know what I did
You hammered a town PR who was playing scummy af. Me too. Between the change in read on mcqueen and the late night kill claim, I thought for sure he was SK setting up his end game.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2095, Persivul wrote:
In post 2094, Elbirn wrote:I don't know what I did
You hammered a town PR who was playing scummy af. Me too. Between the change in read on mcqueen and the late night kill claim, I thought for sure he was SK setting up his end game.
Yeah but I legitimately didnt mean to kill that man I just wanted to put a boogie dollar down

I did that and then the thread was locked literally the second I posted and I was triggered
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Elbirn »

I dont think mcqueen is scum and I dont think both BEF and Percy can be scum.

I dont think scum varsoon needs to wind up a grandiose tinfoil hat theory about 3p a50 when he could have just voted for A50. Theres was a wagon there, what justification did he need.

So at least one of my 3 hypotheses are wrong.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Elbirn »

I'm about ready to just vote BEF and let the Varsoon/Persivul team take the win, how yall feel about that?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'd be cool with it, honestly, but we should probably hit mcqueen.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”