StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by StefanB »

First I am caught up but not at my homecomputer right now, so notes have to wait.
In post 1449, teacher wrote:Everyone should reread pages 15 through 18 and find lich the conftown alt wagon to the Rabbi/demonlord slot pushed to change momentum.
That only works if Doubting Thomas, Creature or rosterfoster (I am going to get a typo in this name some time later in the game, sorry before) are scum.
The last from what I read that game not very likly (The scum did push him quite a lot)
Interesting that DT and Creature were both offwagon Day 2 (together with Overkill and me)
The speed makes an all-town waggon posible.
I have to confess I was paranoid of TL beeing scum, because the interaction beetween him and the scum looked for me like distancing and the L-1 vote was the one I thought could have been busing.
But then I remembered his role and feeled completly foolish. (medium is a townrole I don't think I have ever seen this as scum)

So DT and Creature could be scum.
The third offwaggonplayer Overki11 was on LT before the push. I also think that the play from demonlord speaks against Overki11 being his partner, it screams budying and wanting to build a connnection between the two slots, so imho nope.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by StefanB »

DT: Whom did you protect?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by StefanB »

About my role and Doctor Worm.
I can confirm that I am a towncoach, who knew that there was one VT in the whole game and this player could become a powerrole if my slot had sacrified itself.
Doctor Worm was a bit exacurating re power. The roles in the pool were RB, tracker and 1-shot vig (In order from what I thought would have been best for town to worst)
I can confirm that he did try to sacrifise himself on day 2, which was of course to late.
If you look at his play day 1 this should be pretty obvious.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by StefanB »

And another think I want to ask right away:

Teacher, there was some confusion about your role day 2. You can confirm that you are sane and not naive right?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by StefanB »

Still not on my computer, did read Creature and DoubtingThomas Isos, interesting that both did not mention RV/Demontown much.
So posible, I didn't see any strong interaction between DT and RV from RVs side, here is how he discripted those slots:
Creature weak town
DoubtingThomas need to actually read
For a weak townread not much interaction, DT is a no-read from RV.

Later he said that Creature towntelled, I don't know if that makes Creature more likly to be scum than DT (depends on playstile).

Since all those players (except Demontown) were pretty active it is interesting, that there weren't that many connection between the players.
I want to have some live interaction with players in the game before my vote.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:30 am

Post by teacher »

In post 1454, StefanB wrote:And another think I want to ask right away:

Teacher, there was some confusion about your role day 2. You can confirm that you are sane and not naive right?
Kindly show me where day 2 there was either sanity or naivity confusion.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:42 am

Post by StefanB »

@Teacher:
From Almost50: 1096
Interesting. So the "fake" Cop will always get an "Innocent" result because they actually get the results of the "rookie" Cop.
1099 also Almost:
X is a Cop who does NOT get their own results
teacher is a rookie Cop (always gets innocent regardless of the true alignment of their target).
teachers results are delivered to the "fake" Cop, so X always gets a clear.
If the fake Cop dies teacher receives his own results.
Naive was there. Just wanted to make sure we can trust your results. (Not an isue for your night 1 result)
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:45 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I don't believe that post from A50 was accurate.

DT is 100% town. He claimed doctor to me in the interrogator PT last night, and the anger when I didn't CC for him only comes from town I think.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:49 am

Post by teacher »

The reread on the shift in push made me more interested in Creature actually.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:49 am

Post by teacher »

And thanks for the naive question. Yea, so far as I know I am a rookie cop who graduated last night when Almost was targeted.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:53 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I reckon we have a pretty solid townblock of Teacher/Vedith/DT/Roster. I'm almost certain that Overki11 is town for the way he retracted, and Lich has been going more on my town side lately, although I'm not as sure about this as others. In any case, that leaves Stefan and Creature as last scums.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Vedith »

Stefan and creature both scum
I claim scum \o/
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:09 am

Post by StefanB »

VOTE: Creature
I agree with Vedith/Rooster/teacher townblock.
Lich should be more town for role (role isn't alligment but in practice scummedium?)
Overki11 should be town because Demonlord did link himself quite strong to him, somethink that scum does normally to town and the push from puppetmaster and puppet came at a time when it wasn't pure survival.
So Creature nearly has to flipp scum or somethink is very wrong.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:12 am

Post by StefanB »

Rooster, Vedith: Please both of you rerread DoctorWorms post, and my claim, he was quite transparent playing his town-coach role PM, on day 2 he was transperant as hell what his plan was day 1. Playing it imho quite wrong, but the play was transperant. But this is a discusion for tomorrow. Lets lynch creature.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: Creature
I claim scum \o/
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:16 am

Post by rosterfoster »

So who do you think is the other scum Stefan?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:25 am

Post by StefanB »

Rooster: I believe it is DT, if you read my posts today, I have voiced suspicion there. And he is the only player not named creature who isn't mentioned as town in 1463.
I also think I should concentrate on getting the player lynched that has some agreement on townplayers. (You, Vedith and techer have voiced suspicion here, I have all of you as town)
I can't take myself out any longer, because Volxen is dead, so I have to play this like an VT.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:27 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Yeah I understand that. Best play for town you is to lynch creature.

But what about the doc claim stuff though? Do you think mafia would claim doc in interrogator PT with me?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:35 am

Post by StefanB »

In post 65, Dr Worm wrote:HELLO how are you?? I"M DR WORM!!

EVERYBIDY LISTEN PLEASE!!

DR WORM is TOWN COACH!! I choose 1 VANILLA TROWNIE and TURN THEM INTO SUPERPERSON!!

this KILLS THE WORM!!

I have to PICK A VT or it DOENS"T WORK AT ALL and I STILL DIE!!

TELL me IF YOU ARE a VT or NOT VT so I CAN DO THIS AND DIE FOR TROWN!!

THAKNS YOU EVERYBIDY!!
In post 67, Dr Worm wrote:I WILL PICK THE BEST VT SO BE YOUR BEST THAKNS YOU!!
In post 83, Dr Worm wrote:SOMEONE CLAIM VT PLZ SO I CAN SUPERPOWERIZE YOU!!
In post 184, Dr Worm wrote:@Dr Worm: Why should I believe you're town if your entire ISO is basically "la la I'm town" and "I'm town coach and I'm looking for a VT"?
I DON"T CARE if DR WORM is TROWN in your BRAIN!! NEED TO KNOW WHO VT SO I SUPERPOWERIZE AND DIE!!

DR WORM NOT DIE IN VEIN!![/quote]
In post 195, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 192, TemporalLich wrote:Dr Worm, if you want people to believe you're town, start providing information or at least ask questions instead of trying to out the VTs.
TEMPERLICK you DON"T LISTEN!! DR WORM doesn"t NEED you to SEE HIM TOWN!! JUST NEEDS to KNOW at LEAST 1 VT to SUPERPOWERIZE!!
In post 199, Dr Worm wrote:YOU DON"T NEED TO KILL DR WORM!! I will DIE TODAY as soon as I SUPERPOWERIZE A VT!!
In post 200, Dr Worm wrote:IF DR WORM DOENS"T DIE AFTER SUPERPOWERIZATION DR WORM WILL VOTE DR WORM!!
In post 201, Dr Worm wrote:IF WORM SCUM YOU FEAR VT CLAIMS RUIN GAME BUT IT"S UNSTABLE GAME SO PRBABLY LOTS OF PPWER ROLES ANYWIYS!!

WHAT HARM IN DOING VT CLAIM??
In post 244, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 211, Almost50 wrote:
On a serious note though, do you think it a good idea to out a VT role, gave Worm target it (and die), and then scum shoot the new PR? I mean, IF this role is for real them he played it in the worst possible way EVER.
MR 49 THAT"S WHY ALL VTs MUST CLAIM!! SCUM WASTES NKs TARGETTING AT VT GROUP TRYING TO GET SUPERVT!! FREES UP OTHER PRs!!
In post 273, Dr Worm wrote:RCENGINE YES IT IS how it WORKS!! I have ROLE PM says PM MOD DURING ANY PHASE WITH NAME OF PLAYER IF PLAYER HAS VANILLA ROLE THEY BECOME JACK OF TIRADES 1-SHOT UNLUNCHABLES 1-SHOT BULLETPUFF 1-SHOT TRACKER. I DIE NO MATTER TARGET RIGHT OR NOT!!
In post 282, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 280, Almost50 wrote:The best play to Worm's claim is to leave him alone for today. If he town, Scum will have to decide whether to believe him or not, amd if they do they need to decide on whether kill him or not. Anything that gives scum a headache I am good with.
NO MR 49 YOU ARE WRONGG!! BEST PLAY VTs CLAIM and EVERYBIDY DISCUSS WHO DR WORM SUPERPOWERIZE!!
In post 288, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 286, DoubtingThomas wrote:Worm whas ur read
DR WORM WILL DIE SOON!! not WASTING BRAIN on ALINGMINTS!! BRAIN only for CONVINCERING TO WORM"S PLAN!!

MEBBE THOSE SCARED TO TALK ABOUT PLAN ARE BAD MEBBE!!
In post 349, Dr Worm wrote:
In post 335, teacher wrote:
In post 288, Dr Worm wrote:DR WORM WILL DIE SOON!! not WASTING BRAIN on ALINGMINTS!!
I dont get this unwillingness to read at all. OK youre a coach. But nobody's playing your game, and you probably have a N1 pass. So (a) why do you think you will die soon? and (b) why wouldnt you try to read the game to find the VT?
WHY you THINK there"s ONLY ONE VT??
In post 354, Dr Worm wrote:I THINK WORM needs to DIE TODAY!! TOO TROWNREAD to RISK NIGTIME!!

BUT CAN"T SUPERPOWERIZE!! NEED VT CLAIMSS!!
In post 787, Dr Worm wrote:TRUETH CLAIM TRIME FOR DR WORM!!

WAS INFORMED ONLY ONE VT IN GAME!! NOT KNOW WHO!! WORM NOT NEED TO KNOW WHO VT TO SUPERPOWERIZE JUST TELL MOD DO IT!! YES THIS KILLS THE WORM!!

WHY WORM LIE ABOUT NEEDING TO KNOW VT TO ACTIVATE POWER?? WORM WANT TO SEE IF MORE THAN ONE VT CLAIM AND THEN CAUGHT SCUM!!

PLAN BAD!! NOBIDY CLAIMS!!

NOW VT DEEEEAAADDDD!!

NOW WORM SAAAADDDD!!
Should make it really clear what Doctor Worms plan was:
1. There is one VT in the game
2. So he tryed to draw VTclaims so if there is more than he has a highchance of getting scum.
3. His reall coachpower wasn't so great, roleblocker the imho strongest, so sacrifising that to catch scum is perhaps not the worst idea in theory.
4. He didn't want to comite suicede what is normal for new players.

Now his plan failed misarable, but it is also plain to see.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:42 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry Rooster managed to overlook your mesage:

1. role isn't alligment, it could be that DT is a scumdoctor (it was posible that town would get a 1-shot vig.
2. If the claim is fake (and interesting enough doctor is the only completly normal role (except the VT) here) it makes sense if he had the fakeclaim prepared.

There is another posibility but this is really not somethink to talk about today.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:47 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Ok. This can wait till tomorrow. I do want everyone to post though, so teacher can make his decision about claim result.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:32 am

Post by StefanB »

Claims btw: (I need that list):
0verki11: town tough guy, if killed by factional kill he surives until EoD.
Creature: town schizophrenic. He is told every night how many unique players typed my name or short of it during the night. (night 1: 4)
Doubting Thomas: Towndoctor
Rosterfoster: town interrogator. Basically he has a mod-approved alt account and he can choose someone to talk to at night, through this account. He choose DT last night.
TemporalLynch: Town Medium, and this means he can talk to the Townies that have died during the night.
StefanB: Town Coach can sacrifise himself and give the town either a Roleblocker, a Tracker or a oneshot-vig.

Confirmed alive (corect me if I am wrong):

Vedith: Town mirror
teacher: A amnesetic towncop who gets to be a fullcop when the represent of his reports die.

death town:
Volxen VT (if you believe me could have turned into roleblocker, tracker or oneshot vig)
RCEnigma: Town shadow basicly doublevoter
Almost 50: Town fake cop

Someone should look re balance.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:36 am

Post by StefanB »

@Mod: Can you please switch the second dead pignash in the dead players to Almost50? If we have another replacement it will be easier for them
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:46 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1473, StefanB wrote:
@Mod: Can you please switch the second dead pignash in the dead players to Almost50? If we have another replacement it will be easier for them
Whoops. Sorry about that. Fixed now.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”