teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by teacher »

I agree with 9-4 making this more balanced/equaling the mass claim - that was honestly my expectation w the investigation.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:35 am

Post by podoboq »

Alright, at this point I've said most of what I wanted to communicate about the game, but I need to make a small announcement about one thing. We had a lot of serious rule breaks. Do not elaborate on any references to ongoing games. The reason that rule exists is to protect the
other
game, not this one. If the other game is still ongoing, no references are allowed. Just because this game has ended doesn't mean those are fair game to elaborate upon.

Also, while I have you guys, I want to talk about the Puppet Master role. In a lot of ways, this game was built around that role. The Interrogator, for instance, only exist to foil the Puppet Master. I wanted to test that idea. I made an alt in April of 2017 for Flavor Mafia. My goal with this alt was to create an account to be used in
this
game, but I alt slipped, and then couldn't explain that without spoiling my idea for a future game.

I think there are a lot of ways to use mod-provided alts to contribute to a game. There are a lot of applications for them, and ultimately, they played out pretty well in this game. Despite all of the balance issues in this game, it gave me a chance to test some of these ideas, and see where the weaknesses exist. To make a long story short, I'll be testing more with it in the future, but probably in an open context.

This game had a lot of headaches and problems, including six replacements (volxen was lynched before they got replaced). Ultimately, though, this game was a blast to moderate. For everyone that stuck it through, and put in the effort, thank you. Without you, this game wouldn't have been possible.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:35 am

Post by MariaR »

I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”