Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2462, Creature wrote:Performer,
In post 1239, Lovebird wrote:I have a 1-shot bulletproof ability.
can you confirm this?
Hi Creature! And others.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2465, RadiantCowbells wrote:No comment, performer?
Everyone who knows me , knows how I am about pr fishing. So I won't comment on his post which has a fake thing because my predecessor never even said that.

Also, I dont think Vars replaces out of a scum slot (now Creat's slot).

Also, someone forced me to replace in , so there's that. :lol: :cry:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2467, Creature wrote:
In post 2466, Performer wrote:Also, I dont think Vars replaces out of a scum slot (now Creat's slot).
Varsoon was replaced because he was banned, so it doesn't indicate anything.
I saw him around the site recently so I didn't believe he was serious about the ban.

From what I skimmed, I have creat+alonzo town .

Can I also get a summary of other relevant events?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Performer »

Eh . From what I can tell from vars, he enjoys being scum. This isn't the only reason I feel that creat is town .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Performer »

That's because creat's the first one who engaged with me, then RC asked me no comment .

Other than the skim I aim to sort via real-time interaction .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2488, Alonzo wrote:RC voted Brigitte, Rcheck parried on their behalf.
RC got briggi lynch through, and sure enough, red flip.

Overnight no kill, GL claims doc on RC.
Thanks lonzo.

From the most recent vc - MS why did you vote a claimed doc who said he protected rc?

pedit: im not a bragger but ved you will probably lose to me in a dance off. I'm basically the Rabbit on Masked Singer and a live version of Aladdin. :lol:
My name's Performer after all.
I'm easily a top choreographed dancer onsite. I don't presume to be excellent at anything else.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2513, Creature wrote:You can hammer
Performer
Creature
fixed it for you :]

--------
What is "keen" in the vc?

--------
I want to know reads from folks other than imp/mbaki/alonzo/radiant.

----------
I dont like that mbaki said to lynch ms or me, then told the audience that ms replace out was town - that whole sequence showed narrowing to just me. Inb4 everyone says I'm scum for defending myself/doing wagon analysis.
similarly, creat has what? only me as a scumread? Don't like that either . Still town here.

Regarding imp, I mostly agree with his reads but I wouldnt go so far as to state stances such as this:
can we just kill one of the slots that has consistently not been in anyone's townbloc, e.g. creature or performer or something. I'd settle for fractured or ms or alonzo too. Or probably most other players.

Not touching GL or Alonzo. I want to hear imp's thought process on saying that.

Radiant - you know how I am about this slot, I'm typically paranoid of this but I think this has low scum equity...partly because GL said he protected Radiant. I have trouble seeing radiant as scum with GL if that makes sense.
The Reality Check parry of Brig AND belonging in a neighborhood...why did RC parry for brig? The hood part - from my experience of being in neighborhoods, I'm doubting shes scum. Why would all people be scum in a hood?? Makes no sense.
Parm - has this slot even posted?
JE/insomnia/fract - definitely lurking/inactive
Alonzo's playing like his town meta, that's obvious to me .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Performer »

JE who is scum?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2520, insomnia wrote:This post’s funny, you’re saying creature has no scum reads other than you

But you have made a wall text in which you analyse ISOs without giving a conclusive scum read other than creature

You started by deflecting to mbaki and it just seems you’re swinging at random, “I don’t like mbaki for...”

Usually, scum’s last resort is to provide a reads list that isn’t even a reads list, just a commentary on ISOs, which is kind of what you did
it's been a few days since I've replaced in and it's gotten to a point where I'm giving some thoughts... and you say it's not a reads list but commentary, how does that make sense?
Getting fairly tired of people in games saying I provide "just a commentary ."
You just said I "analyzed" ISOs while I also did "just a commentary." That's the opposite of each other.
Like I said, I skimmed the game & started going off what people posted when I replaced in .
I think you need to finish your meticulous catchup or w/e you're doing...but hey , you do you...
also a50 is that you?? :lol:

still waiting for answers to my questions to folks , including what the "keen" meant . And to reiterate, insomnia, "without giving a conclusive scum read" - that's right, I haven't gotten to feeling confident on a vote yet but it's getting there. I've posed some questions to folks like imp & others about reads, that's to help better sort .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2521, insomnia wrote:Or was that “Still town here” a read given to mbaki? I couldn’t really understand.
The meaning of that line was about how creat looked like he was just vote parking this slot & had no other sr ever since I replaced in . How did you get the understanding that a townread was given to mbaki? that townread was
not
given to mbaki...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2524, insomnia wrote:You have analysed ISOs, except you didn’t state one’s alignment nor the reasoning for the alignment you’ve attributed to the person. You’ve just commented on bits that you’ve picked and you’re hoping that WE should be the ones to finish your post and think their alignments by looking at your post.

That’s not a readslist, you actually want us to deduce their alignments from your commentary, so you can push whoever and not give conclusive reads that will later on backfire at you. That’s scum mentality, you’re afraid to be wrong.

The only read in your little commentary thing would be the Alonzo read.
Wow. I think you should reread what I said in that post.
This game IS slow as snails. Fine with any lynch other than GL or Alonzo.

Parry: GL
because you're obviously wrong about me - Dunn is this how parry works? also dunn when you're on , what is "keen" in the vc.

VOTE: Creature
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Performer »

@rc it was the repeated call for my lynch without mention of other players. And what's even the substance of the other posts from him (rhetorical question)

@insom yeah it's a pain to read all these pgs. Regarding GL, he's claimed to be a doc who protected rc last night according to alonzo, so....
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Performer »

@insom
In post 2488, Alonzo wrote:
In post 2473, Performer wrote:
In post 2467, Creature wrote:
In post 2466, Performer wrote:Also, I dont think Vars replaces out of a scum slot (now Creat's slot).
Varsoon was replaced because he was banned, so it doesn't indicate anything.
I saw him around the site recently so I didn't believe he was serious about the ban.

From what I skimmed, I have creat+alonzo town .

Can I also get a summary of other relevant events?
Day one mbaki was scatty, has since calmed, a bit.
RC voted Brigitte, Rcheck parried on their behalf.
RC got briggi lynch through, and sure enough, red flip.

Overnight no kill, GL claims doc on RC.

Alonzo continues his stubborn rampage vs lovebird.

Creature joins, hard to sort for me.

Johnny English ain't even English.
In post 2490, Alonzo wrote: I don't know how to sort Real Check, but they were confirmed able to parry on Brigittes behalf.
In post 2495, Alonzo wrote:Oh wait Johnny is English?!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Performer »

that last post 2495 wasnt supposed to be added - was accidental :facepalm:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Performer »

Oh man what a game. Possible the toughest gamestate I ever replaced into. I agree with a lot of the post game posts. The setup was very townsided... all the night actions , extra parries, extra votes... oh man.

Huge thanks for hosting, Dunn. I kept thinking imp or insomnia was the traitor. When I saw what brig and love did before my replace in, I knew it was going to be challenging.

Thank you frac for staying in the game.
It was fun to play with folks I recognized as well as newer folks to me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Performer »

Yeah town played well
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”