- ConManMick
Gamma Emerald -
Nero Cain -
NotMySpamAccount -
RAS -
Titus

Not Voting (2): Creature, RX Strange Brew

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2019-06-01 19:00:00) from now, or June 1st, 7:00 PM CST (GMT-6).

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: N/A
Last edited by Ankamius on Sat May 25, 2019 3:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:41 am

Post by ConManMick »

In post 198, Titus wrote:ConManMick, the nights I will be drunk will be random. That being said, trying to think exactly like me is hard to do in either state.
I'll spend the game drunk then.

It's gonna be a long month... At least the game is 2077
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

That doesn't sound healthy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but how many times has drunk Titus been scum Titus?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:16 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

Ho boy I'm gonna end up lurking the heck out of this game.
In post 195, ConManMick wrote:
In post 46, NotMySpamAccount wrote:hmmmmmmmmm. VOTE: mastina I don't like that opening at all.
Could you elaborate?
A lot of the arguments here are based on meta, and I haven't played with most of these people, so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. With that said, opening by claiming a role like that seems really fishy, especially if you've done it in the past as scum. None of mastina's posts since then have sounded at all towny, in fact most have sounded extraordinarily scummy.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:14 am

Post by ConManMick »

That's very fair. I'm also not really fond of meta reads in general because in the past I've personally deliberately played to avoid having consistent meta myself, so I don't consider it reliable, and people borderline use it for trust tells.
However in this case: were the role replaced with a miller role, wouldn't you think it fair to claim out the gates?
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:15 am

Post by RAS »

Just some quick thoughts regarding this whole Nancy thing.

Nancy's frustration level here don't make any sense for someone who was excited to be in this game; /. Tonally, it's not even remotely natural, and the way she handled Roster's vote just feels forced to me. I'm not valuing the fact that she's replacing out into any of this since it's her initial reaction to the vote that bothers me the most.

I still believe that Creature is scum, but I'm more content placing my vote here because of the above.

VOTE: RX.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:19 am

Post by ConManMick »

Are you willing to expand on your creature read at this point, or do you still wanna play those cards close to your chest?
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:26 am

Post by RAS »

In post 133, RAS wrote:I dislike Creature's opening posts and find them forced. It's based on fairly flimsy reasoning considering what he's contributed so far, and something I'd rather not go into.
The above still stands true and is the reason why I haven't gone too much into it. It's not "playing those cards close to my chest", it's just something I don't think I have to go into yet until he contributes more. I can go into it into more detail though.

I think is a poor attempt to throw away what was a legit discussion with the whole Mastina thing. There are a lot of reasons why it was still discussed, and I find it odd why someone would question why it's still being discussed. It basically got the game going, and is still the main topic of discussion.

is flat-out false considering how many people brought up in this game that Town!Mastina doesn't do this. It feels like such a lazy read when there were a lot of discussions before this. I don't believe that the only read he got from the previous pages is Town!Mastina.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Ankamius »

**Flavor Leaf replaces RX Strange Brew effective immediately.**
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Sorry. I’ve been inactive. I’m replacing in solo, I guess here. Nancy got upset about stuff and couldn’t get ahold of me because I was gone all of yesterday and the day before, but I should be here later today.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 206, RAS wrote:Just some quick thoughts regarding this whole Nancy thing.

Nancy's frustration level here don't make any sense for someone who was excited to be in this game; /. Tonally, it's not even remotely natural, and the way she handled Roster's vote just feels forced to me. I'm not valuing the fact that she's replacing out into any of this since it's her initial reaction to the vote that bothers me the most.

I still believe that Creature is scum, but I'm more content placing my vote here because of the above.

Why? Things can change. She was upset for multiple reasons after, one including feeling like I wasn’t doing anything.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 122, Titus wrote:
In post 112, Rx Strange Brew wrote:
In post 111, rosterfoster wrote:Do you have a better one?
I don’t vote without a reason unless it’s to prevent a no lynch, so you’re asking the wrong person.
VOTE: Rx Strange Brew

A player refusing to be VCA read. Well it's a good policy lynch.

True VCA people can read the lack of votes as votes.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:13 am

Post by ConManMick »

RAS wrote:
In post 133, RAS wrote:I dislike Creature's opening posts and find them forced. It's based on fairly flimsy reasoning considering what he's contributed so far, and something I'd rather not go into.
The above still stands true and is the reason why I haven't gone too much into it. It's not "playing those cards close to my chest", it's just something I don't think I have to go into yet until he contributes more. I can go into it into more detail though.

I think is a poor attempt to throw away what was a legit discussion with the whole Mastina thing. There are a lot of reasons why it was still discussed, and I find it odd why someone would question why it's still being discussed. It basically got the game going, and is still the main topic of discussion.

is flat-out false considering how many people brought up in this game that Town!Mastina doesn't do this. It feels like such a lazy read when there were a lot of discussions before this. I don't believe that the only read he got from the previous pages is Town!Mastina.
I think 100 could be read as a lack of comprehension of the discussion to that point, imo. I can see where you're coming from though. I need to re-read re: your comment on 104 though
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So there’s 100% scum on The Strange Brew wagon. Really terrible reasoning, even if it wasn’t on my former hydra slot. It’s Nancy, and people have those reasonings to get a wagon on her this early? Lol
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I mean, that’s fine to get some pressure on her, but anyone thinking they had an actual read is either lying or fooling themselves.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 115, rosterfoster wrote:I wanna just sheep mastina this game.

VOTE: RX
Sheep me. Mastina has a tendency to tunnel town me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 206, RAS wrote:Just some quick thoughts regarding this whole Nancy thing.

Piggybacking on this, Nancy’s reaction ONLY makes sense for someone excited for this game.

She got upset because one, Rosterfoster, two, I hadn’t responded to her in a bit because I was out of town and sorta forgot the pass to Strange Bree, three, she was excited for this game and she got hard wagoner.

That is classic Nancy. How does that not make sense? This seems projecty.
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:39 am

Post by RAS »

In post 217, Flavor Leaf wrote:Piggybacking on this, Nancy’s reaction ONLY makes sense for someone excited for this game.

She got upset because one, Rosterfoster, two, I hadn’t responded to her in a bit because I was out of town and sorta forgot the pass to Strange Bree, three, she was excited for this game and she got hard wagoner.

No. If I'm excited about something, I'm not going to throw it away because one unfortunate event happened. A simple vote made her completely snap out of this game, and I don't think that's a natural thought process at all. The wagon wasn't "hard" at all, that's a bit of a stretch.

It doesn't make sense to me that someone would flip out this much over something so small.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 218, RAS wrote:
In post 217, Flavor Leaf wrote:Piggybacking on this, Nancy’s reaction ONLY makes sense for someone excited for this game.

No. If I'm excited about something, I'm not going to throw it away because one unfortunate event happened. A simple vote made her completely snap out of this game, and I don't think that's a natural thought process at all. The wagon wasn't "hard" at all, that's a bit of a stretch.

It doesn't make sense to me that someone would flip out this much over something so small.
YOU are not going to, sure.

Nancy WOULD and HAS. This is you projecting a seemingly easy target.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

She’s very impulsive.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 203, Nero Cain wrote:but how many times has drunk Titus been scum Titus?
Random tbh. I am equally drunk as town or scum. Alignment does not impact BAC. I frequently play both alignments simultaneously too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:45 am

Post by rosterfoster »

VOTE: RAS

Yeah there is no way Flavour slot is scum.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:45 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Btw Nancy I can always give you some chicken ice cream to make you feel better <3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 205, ConManMick wrote:That's very fair. I'm also not really fond of meta reads in general because in the past I've personally deliberately played to avoid having consistent meta myself, so I don't consider it reliable, and people borderline use it for trust tells.
However in this case: were the role replaced with a miller role, wouldn't you think it fair to claim out the gates?
Millers claim post 1. If you change another's role, you must at least hint at it, no matter how obscurely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”