Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 2376, Flavor Leaf wrote:DEB doesnt come up with that claim.
Well I did, sooo...
Spoiler:
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In all seriousness though, shout out to jj. None of this was possible without him.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2699, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 2526, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2393, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2391, RadiantCowbells wrote:this was pretty townsided lel
Yeah, this was crazy town sided. :lol:

Scum did well to just get that far with that WIFOM plays.
Yeah, jjh was pretty damn impressive, I did skip through all of the spam, especially by DEB.
Spoiler:
I had like 45 pages to get through, I figured skipping meme wallposts would get me there a lot faster. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2589, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2534, Chickadee wrote:Nancy, you were not bleeding obvtown. I get that you felt like that, but you knew you were town, so in your eyes, all your actions are town. If it were not for the mechanical clear that I had no reason to doubt, I would have been pushing AA hydra. There were several times I had written out a post and then scrapped it entirely because I had to remember that you were the most likely town in the game.

We all like to believe we're BLEEDING OBVTOWN but in reality, it's a bunch of yahoos who know close to nothing trying to decipher hidden meanings and actions.
Sorry Chick you’d be very wrong about that wrt to anyone familiar with my meta. Like I said, I challenge anyone who seriously agrees with this to ISO me and find even one single scumgame of mine, where I played even remotely similar to this one. So, that in a nutshell is why I’m the most frustrated with people who I would expect to be at least somewhat familiar with my meta.
In post 2602, Chickadee wrote:ND - Sorry but I'd prefer not to play with you in the future. You take the game too personally, when it's supposed to be fun. And I've felt liekt his every game we've been in together.

You keep arguing about meta, but the fact you seem to be hyper aware of your own meta means it's useless. Meta itself is garbage, and personally, I don't rely on it. I will never do meta dives, I will never read games I was not a part of (I just have better ways to use my time). I don't even make it a point to specifically remember games I WAS a part of. Meta changes and evolves as we learn about our own play tendencies. I'm definitely not the player I was when I started playing mafia some 15 odd years ago. We all like to think we're giving off town vibes. Most of the time I think I'm being obvtown...and surprise, I'm not. If people are not town reading you, then you are NOT bleeding obvtown.

I do hope you're seeing what people are saying and taking this to heart as a learning experience. Mistakes were made on a lot of accounts here, but it was a good game. It had a hell of a cliffhanger night, and that was exciting. We have a scum team that played really well, and they were exceptionally graceful about losing. It was a great setup, thoughtfully prepared by Jingle. I don't understand why you're taking being scumread so personally? We're all here to play a game.
@the worst and @Chicadee: Do neither of you seriously not grasp why I am so pissed off at Chick’s reaction to this?

Her reaction to this post is clearly an attempt to misrep me and maybe my reaction was somewhat over the top att time but any reasonable, fair and truly objective person can clearly see that it was 100% warranted.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

?

what prompted this getting brought back up?
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I feel I’ve been unfairly misinterpreted by a couple of people and it’s been weighing on me ever since.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re the best. :hug:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2706, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re the best. :hug:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”