Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Pine »

I did re-evaluate. The re-evaluation found the original reason to be bad, but the secondary reasons damning.

I’ve been clear about this, and I don’t appreciate you misrepping me so boldly
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

Are we scum because you want to turn everything into a personality conflict and anyone who gives you criticism about your play is scum or is there scum because you actually see a scum agenda in our play?

People who are capable of solving but *choose* to throw tantrums I tend to scumread, and right now this looks more like a selective tantrum than a genuine scumread.

This is particularly rich given that you pretty clearly wanted to lynch Boon off personality rather than scumtells. I've seen you play town and that level of making everything a personality conflict seems to be opposed to your capacity for highly analytic reasoning.

I get that this game has drifted into dumpster fire territory on occasion and I can be pretty hostile when someone I think is town is throwing a fake guilty at us but it's basically not okay for you to hide behind "AA said I would have to be stupid to be making this vote" as a reason to scumread us, because let's be real, it was a really fucking obviously fake guilty and buying it--given I have seen your townplay--is really suspect.

I didn't hate your VT claim though ngl, you might be town but you need to take a step back if you are town.

-Kat
People don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 1775, Pine wrote:I did re-evaluate. The re-evaluation found the original reason to be bad, but the secondary reasons damning.

I’ve been clear about this, and I don’t appreciate you misrepping me so boldly
No, if you were actually town here, you should at least be reconsidering your vote in light of my bringing those blatantly obvious clues to your attention.

The only thing preventing me from switching our vote to you is BS insistence that DEB’s role was fake and not confitowning us due to Dann save. If you believe DEB’s role is bs, then it makes no sense not to believe Dann saved us from the NK.

But your post was so over the top scummy, I’m not sure what to do. Unless you or someone else can convince me you’re actually being just stupid town, your last post reads like pure confibiasing, because town!you should at least be pretending to re-evaluate here, instead - you’re just apparently obtusely doubling down with absolutely no reflection whatsoever.

~HQ
People don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 1602, Pine wrote:Yay! Now FL gets to condescend to and insult the dead thread!
Like look at this post, and think about how boon, if town, responds to it Pine.

So you yourself made it seem like you were lynching boon, or supporting lynching boon, because of personality reasons which--if boon is town, which he probably was--is something that is likely to set him off.

If he was town, and was set off--due to you basically saying you lynched him because you don't like him--then why the fuck would you think he would not throw out a fake guilty in the dead thread?

So the massive dissonance between your own play, and how you think boon would react to your play, and your apparent reasoning is really jarring to me here.

You can't both say you dislike boon for being condescending and then also say you are voting us for giving you shit and also gamethrow (if town) due to personality conflicts.

-Kat
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Pine »

Wtf? When have I ever turned things into a personality conflict? Boon wasn’t about personality, it was about him not acting to his Town meta. I am making the rational observation that your behavior (or more likely your more volatile hydramates) responded with classic scum flailing when accused, attacking anyone and everything they could plausibly go after.

The initial accusation was bullshit. I was too distracted with camp to recognize that.

My observations are entirely independent of that.

Besides, I’m not making an argument to you; you’re scum. I’m making an argument to the rest of the players.

Even the “hey c’mon, you’re just confused town” thing you’re doing is classic scum recovery tactics. I am not one to be flattered with “you’re better than this” or threatened into submission. Your mates gave up it up when they flailed, and that’s not going to change.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Pine »

1602 had nothing to do with my case on Boon, don’t even pretend that shit.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

OK, and why are we supposed to believe that you are not trying to recover from being baited by boon's fake guilty? Right now how am I supposed to separate your play from scum that got caught in a reaction test and is now trying to downplay it?

-Kat
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 1780, Pine wrote:1602 had nothing to do with my case on Boon, don’t even pretend that shit.
Sure, but how do you think Boon would respond to that when he enters the dead thread? My problem is that you put zero thought into how Boon would respond to being lynched as either alignment but took a claim from him at face value. That is jarringly at odds with your town play in other games, even when you are distracted.

-Kat
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1781, Arkham Asylum wrote:OK, and why are we supposed to believe that you are not trying to recover from being baited by boon's fake guilty? Right now how am I supposed to separate your play from scum that got caught in a reaction test and is now trying to downplay it?

-Kat
Consistency is the difference. Recovery would be blaming it all on the fake guilty and disavowing my position. I’m standing by it and giving original thought here.
In post 1782, Arkham Asylum wrote:
In post 1780, Pine wrote:1602 had nothing to do with my case on Boon, don’t even pretend that shit.
Sure, but how do you think Boon would respond to that when he enters the dead thread? My problem is that you put zero thought into how Boon would respond to being lynched as either alignment but took a claim from him at face value. That is jarringly at odds with your town play in other games, even when you are distracted.

-Kat
I don’t give a shit how he’d respond. I still think he may be scum.

I hate flipless. I want to know if I was right.

I’m done engaging with you tonight. It’s past 11 and Pinecone won’t sleep. Driving her around the countryside with her now.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 1564, Flavor Leaf wrote:And you have to discredit. That’s why there’s so many differing opinions on my slot until it’s convenient for it not to be coming from your hydra.

You’re just a scum slot.

I can’t prove it. There’s no case for it
, but you’re a scum slot. I’m not gonna be able to convince anyone with that, but it’s simple as that.
FL acknowledging he has no fake guilty.

~H
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

AtE and excuses won’t get you tr Pine.

~H
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Pine »

Sorry, one more thing. I didn’t realize the claim was from Boon at first. Hurried reading. Later it didn’t matter because it looked like it was getting a scum reaction, and now it’s irrelevant because my reasons are my own.

PE: Get the fuck out of here with that shit. That post is from the previous game day, the fake guilty is from today. At least make your bullshit defensible.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Pine »

I never AtE this bluntly. I have a screaming toddler, you can fuck right off.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Pine »

—DONE—

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

Have a nice drive Pine, hope Pinecone gets some good rest :)

-Kat
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

Man wish the smilie on this site didn't look so damn creepy :/

-Kat
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1771, Arkham Asylum wrote:one of the VT claims is scum, town needs more power than just Egix's nonsense.
You need to rethink this reasoning in your thread.
I'm pretty sure there is scum in the VTs regardless.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1786, Pine wrote:Sorry, one more thing. I didn’t realize the claim was from Boon at first. Hurried reading. Later it didn’t matter because it looked like it was getting a scum reaction, and now it’s irrelevant because my reasons are my own.

PE: Get the fuck out of here with that shit. That post is from the previous game day, the fake guilty is from today. At least make your bullshit defensible.
In post 1787, Pine wrote:I never AtE this bluntly. I have a screaming toddler, you can fuck right off.
If you seriously think that I’ve never been sworn at by scum, think again. :shifty:

And no one was referencing your kid wrt to the excuses but hey, nice misrep anyway. :roll:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

In post 1792, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1786, Pine wrote:Sorry, one more thing. I didn’t realize the claim was from Boon at first. Hurried reading. Later it didn’t matter because it looked like it was getting a scum reaction, and now it’s irrelevant because my reasons are my own.

In post 1787, Pine wrote:I never AtE this bluntly. I have a screaming toddler, you can fuck right off.
If you seriously think that I’ve never been sworn at by scum, think again. :shifty:

And no one was referencing your kid wrt to the excuses but hey, nice misrep anyway. :roll:
Btw, I’m fucking sick rn, so you can take your own braindead assholish advice, tyvm! :facepalm:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Don't mind me, just checking that my PFP hasn't been corrupted.
@Pine @Asylum, yours have.
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Arkham Asylum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Arkham Asylum »

Avatar is displaying fine for me? What do you mean?

-Kat
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Egix96 »

It works now. Nvm
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:07 pm

Post by Egix96 »

It was showing as a blank box with a blue square in the centre (on iPad that basically means missing image) but it seems that was just a temporary site hiccup.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Chickadee »

Very uninvested with everything that's still going on. The guilty was fake, we're not lynching AA. Let's all move on.

Could everyone work on a POE list? (I can do that same but won't get to it until tonight after game night or more realistically tomorrow) If there is a common denominator we can take it from there, talk it over, make a plan of action. I do think we need the last few claims first, because most people are claimed anyway.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

I believe I have a replacement lined up, just checking on something before they receive their role PM.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”