Chemist1422 (1) -
Detective Pikachu
Menalque (1) -
Creature
EspressoPatronum (1) -
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (1) -
Pine

With 11 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2019-07-19 09:05:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Implying that I'm scum is rude. C'mon.

Talking about playing, what are you doing right now, Pine?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:42 am

Post by RedPanda »

In post 1601, RedPanda wrote:
In post 307, Micc wrote:
Gamma Emerald replaces Cinnamon.
In post 308, Gamma Emerald wrote:Read like the first 4 pages and have some opinions already
In post 320, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 317, Tim Goodman wrote:New Creature is more than capable of everything he's done here.

He's not his old self in terms of being a free read.

I still think he's a free read in the medium term if I can force him to produce content, but he's not a read yet.
Are you an alt? Don't care who just now but I want to know what to expect
In post 321, Tim Goodman wrote:I've already alt slipped in this game, I'm somewhat confused as to how you could have caught up and missed it.
In post 324, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I see
I just glazed over it then
Based on how day1 happened, I'm sure there were posts made about the alt slip.
There was a lot of tim sheeping on day1. Tim became leader with zero effort. Scum nightkilled him.

I'm sure when Tim alt slipped, There were posts in the mafia day talk discussing it. This conversation with tim seems like gamma has not seen that qt.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:45 am

Post by RedPanda »

I'm not clearing gamma in anyway but I'm willing to risk my towncred to get ofhrz
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1626, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.07
Gamma Emerald (4) -
Menalque, Chemist1422, EspressoPatronum, ofrhz
ofrhz (3) -
Klick, RedPanda, Pink Ball
Chemist1422 (1) -
Detective Pikachu
Menalque (1) -
Creature
EspressoPatronum (1) -
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (1) -
Pine

With 11 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2019-07-19 09:05:00).
oh hey this is a wagon now fun

VOTE: ofrhz
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1624, Pink Ball wrote:Wow, rude
I still <3 u PB, just think you could v probs be scum here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Menalque »

@RP I kinda get where you’re coming from a bit more now

I’ll mull it over
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1622, Menalque wrote:I really don’t like how hard the push has been to divert away from gamma towards ofhrz/chemist (clearly increasingly ofhrz)
On the contrary, I'm surprised by how little attention ofhrz has received all day up until this point. Even now there's an alarming amount of fighting this wagon with hardly anyone expressing a townread on him.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1627, Pink Ball wrote:Implying that I'm scum is rude. C'mon.

Talking about playing, what are you doing right now, Pine?
Getting ready for the big Thursday night closing campfire. The Sheriff of Nottingham is going to show up and demand a firelighting tax...of one shilling. "Oh hey that isn't so unreasonable..." "I wasn't finished! One shilling...from every camper bwahahahaha!" He'll then up it to two when we say we aren't paying, then douse the torch in a conveniently-placed fire bucket. He'll be booed off stage, and I'll get the campers chanting "Robin Hood, Robin Hood" etc. Robin Hood won't show (the staff member had to go home unexpectedly tonight) but I've arranged for a "magic" fire to light, seemingly without assistance. Just how this works is a closely-guarded secret ;)

In other words, I'm current from ~page 60, but still have a good bit of D2 to read. Our Waterfront Director had an interview today, and the Assistant Camp Director went home sick, so I didn't get the free time I was expecting. I'll sit down at my laptop in an hour or two, three at most.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1633, Klick wrote:
In post 1622, Menalque wrote:I really don’t like how hard the push has been to divert away from gamma towards ofhrz/chemist (clearly increasingly ofhrz)
On the contrary, I'm surprised by how little attention ofhrz has received all day up until this point. Even now there's an alarming amount of fighting this wagon with hardly anyone expressing a townread on him.
My ofhrz TR is pretty strong.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I lol'ed Pine not gonna lie.

Nobody's getting lynched before you get something to say.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 1635, Pine wrote:
My ofhrz TR is pretty strong.
Can you spell out how you got such a strong TR on ofrhz? I tried looking for the answer, but a Ctrl+F of ofrhz in your ISO yields two results.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by ofrhz »

sup
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1474, Pink Ball wrote:I want to agree with you Pine, but I've tried to derail Gamma's wagon for a while now and even after your big cool post there seems to be no change at all. ofrhz's vote on Gamma is demotivating at best and infuriating at worst
? Do you disagree that Cinnamon has been playing differently from their past town games?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1502, Klick wrote:I think most of this is NAI. Cinnamon was pretty obviously going through something IRL while playing this game based on his last few posts. That would sufficiently explain a change in behavior from active to passive and address almost everything in Menalque's case on him.
Actually it doesn't really. Cinnamon was in multiple concurrent games before he siteflaked
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1556, Pink Ball wrote:Yep, I'm all clear: today's lynch, brought to you by your lovely host Pink Ball, is between ofrhz and Chemist! *cheers*
No I think this is pretty bad

Why do you scumread Chemist?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1602, RedPanda wrote:ofrhz is scum. At this point in the Tim and gamma had found me scummy and I think ofrhz received instruction in the scum qt to go there.
lol?

Why am I not town who came in, read the game, and thought you were scummy? This is pretty bad
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1628, RedPanda wrote:I'm sure when Tim alt slipped, There were posts in the mafia day talk discussing it. This conversation with tim seems like gamma has not seen that qt.
Or he's faking it??? Because scum never lie right? tf
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by ofrhz »

I have 4 votes on me and the summary of the case on me is that

1) I'm low activity which is fairly consistent across the site because of IRL Things

2) I voted RP because my scum partners told me to vote RedPanda in the PT (speaking of which, I have played scum with daychat a few times now and I've never been explicitly told to vote someone upon replace in)

3) ???
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by ofrhz »

And a pretty obvious reason as to why I wasn't wagoned before this is because someone dropped a case on the Cinnamon/Gamma slot?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1639, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1474, Pink Ball wrote:I want to agree with you Pine, but I've tried to derail Gamma's wagon for a while now and even after your big cool post there seems to be no change at all. ofrhz's vote on Gamma is demotivating at best and infuriating at worst
? Do you disagree that Cinnamon has been playing differently from their past town games?
I've never played with Cinnamon before and I don't do meta stuff. So the whole Cinnamon scumreads where because of meta? I don't remember that being the case.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:11 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1555, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 183, Cinnamon wrote:I agree with DP here Klick's push seems to be pretty bad. I don't think their reasons for pushing Pikachu are good at all.
We know DP is town, so here, Cinnamon took an early stance onto defending a player who was, at that time, being one of the first pushes in the game. This defense and stance looks good in retrospective thanks to new info we got.
In post 188, Cinnamon wrote:I have a bit of an EP scumread here. Their response to and not kind of suggests that they're trying to get Tim on their side, or at least take the spotlight off them. While it's not scum indicative to push on lurkers it's an easy way to generate a read as scum and it also helps bring attention to other players when he's getting pushed.
Again, we know Tim is town, so another good post in retrospective, and his logic makes sense from a town PoV: "I don't like the way you're trying to derail the attention on you by calling out a lurker".
In post 189, Cinnamon wrote:I like creature and Tim rn.
Again, Tim is town, and I'm townreading Creature.
In post 190, Cinnamon wrote:VOTE: EspressoPatronum

I'm cool with this right now.
Consistent vote.
The summary of this towncase on Cinnamon is that he had a few correct townreads (which isn't hard to fake because scum know who is town and who is not) and because of a consistent vote, which PB was also townreading me earlier for
In post 224, Cinnamon wrote:This is the sort of 'I'm pushing on you for lurking' without actually asking about the things that I've said that make me feel a bit uneasy about you since this type of push would be easy to do as scum.
And here and on he starts engaging with EP because of EP's scumread on him. Two things to say about this: one, is that I agree 100% with Cinnamon, the push from EP felt unfounded and if I were Cinnamon, I would've been frustrated with that push too; and two, is that if Cinnamon was scum, I think his reaction would've been different. Instead of answering with frustration everything EP said, I think he would've tried to engage with other players or at least try to look more comprehensive about EP's push on him, but that wasn't the case. He got in a 1v1 and he couldn't get out.
And having looked at Cinnamon's games, I think that Cinnamon is more aggressive as town and is actually more likely to engage in direct questioning with someone who is broadcasting a scumread on him
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1646, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1639, ofrhz wrote:
I've never played with Cinnamon before and I don't do meta stuff. So the whole Cinnamon scumreads where because of meta? I don't remember that being the case.
Why would you say that my vote on Gamma is demotivating and infuriating when I said that I looked at Cinnamon's games and came to the conclusion that he is not playing his usual town game here?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1641, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1556, Pink Ball wrote:Yep, I'm all clear: today's lynch, brought to you by your lovely host Pink Ball, is between ofrhz and Chemist! *cheers*
No I think this is pretty bad

Why do you scumread Chemist?
ofrhz, look into my eyes and say that again, say that you think that you and Chemist being my two best options is "pretty bad". Do you think you don't deserve to be lynched here? Do you think I'm wrong about you? Like you really think that? Like, take the whole "I'm town you're wrong" bullshit for a moment and tell me: am I wrong at scumreading you in this game? Should I be townreading you, for real????

Same question about Chemist, and now I DO have meta on him 'cause I've played two times with town!Chemist already, both times I've wanted to lynch him at some point on the game (the second time I did lynch him and I was wrong), so I know I tend to scumread him for the wrong reasons, but now I think it's different and I'm following that trail. Again, am I wrong at scumreading that slot? Should I townread him, for real????

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”